Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Re: How can you tell if one is a true messenger of God (Read 24505 times)

Re: How can you tell if one is a true messenger of God
Reply #30 - Apr 23rd, 2016 at 12:16am

Quote:
  ...  Not that it matters much, but my body vehicle is primarily of Scottish-Highlander and Germanic descent.  I most resemble the Scottish side, with noticeable red in my facial hair and some in my head hair, very light gray-blue eyes, light skin with many freckles. 

You may not understand or perceive this, but i've only wanted to help you, and i certainly don't want to see you banned, but i do think you need a break, as i get the sense that, along with other things, would do you some good.  I would not ask for you to be permanently banned, but just have temporary suspension if you refuse to take a break of your own accord.

See the narcissistic psychopath.

He says to Alan, "I only wanted to help you". That is bullsh*t, of course. He wanted to hurt.

In the rest of his post he works cruelly on Alan, pricking every nerve he can while pretending he's concerned for Alan's welfare. I don't want to requote it because its so disgusting. Those who want to see how he works can read it themselves.   

He knew exactly what effect his post would have on Alan and what Alan's actions would be. He knew because Alan told us beforehand. We all knew. So Justin the snake went and did it, and tries to dress it as caring. How you dress what you do is irrelevant. Known effect equals intent.

IP Logged

chrwe

ALK Member

Reply #31 - Apr 23rd, 2016 at 1:28am

The way you speak, 1796, is completely unacceptable.

But I give up. Some obviously do not want or are unable to understand the concepts of respectful discussions.

Let me say one last thing, though. As soon as I read an insulting and offensive post, I disregard everything that is said in this post. If you want to say something and be taken seriously, say it without rudeness. So if you want to get through with your arguments and find people outside your circle willing to "hear you" as philosophers say, speak respectfully.

IP Logged

Reply #32 - Apr 23rd, 2016 at 1:47am

chrwe, you may not have known what Alan would likely do in response to Justin's post, but I knew, and Justin knew.

IP Logged

heisenberg69

England
Reply #33 - Apr 23rd, 2016 at 8:25am

I have disagreed (and agreed) with many people over my (admittedly bitty) time  on this board : I've disagreed with Doc over the validity of the Scole Events, Berserk over the value of mediumship, Justin on 'unfriendly influences' etc etc. but I have never knowingly resorted to abuse or personal attacks.They are simply not necessary.When the focus moves onto the personal the eye is taken off the subject matter in hand and anything of value is lost as increasingly vitriolic tit-for-tat volleys are exchanged. My attitude is its not personal; I really want to know about this stuff but if I see what I think are contradictions or errors I'll point it out (as I did with my exchange with Allan); not because I think they are worthless, base people but because the truth is worth something. Alternatively, if I am in error I am happy to be called out for it because that is how we learn and move forward. But I don't want to be called out simply because that person does'nt agree with me but by the power of their argument/evidence-  not just because 'they say so' without anything to back it up.It seems to me that some of these vitriolic attacks we see are an attempt to cover up the weakness of the position i.e. a bluster approach - masking the discomfort of cognitive dissonance if you will.
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2016 at 9:54am by heisenberg69 »  

IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Apr 23rd, 2016 at 9:44am

I feel that there are a couple of things I have left unsaid, and so I will go ahead and say them here. I am fond of every single person who has posted on this board. There is a sense of familiarity because who you are does come through the keyboard, "flaws" and all.

Since we were children words came spilling out of our mouths before we even knew what they meant. We caused adults in our vicinity to laugh and to cringe. Sometimes the things we said at various times in our lives may have seemed unforgivable.

It really makes very little difference if our words are blatantly insulting or quietly insulting -- our meaning is known on some level despite how we might try to hide our angers or our fears.

Whether we call someone stupid or imply that they somehow do not make the high mark that we have set for them, there is very little difference. It is heard, it is felt.

At the end of my life, if I have awareness on my final day, I am sure I will be thinking to myself how much I do love every single one of you, and I will be wishing you well. These differences among us mean so very little in the end.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Apr 23rd, 2016 at 10:17am

I briefly referred to my heritage and looks only because Alan had referred to me as "Hebrew"--i was trying to show him how off, yet again, his assumptions were. It was part of a series of false assumptions about another that he was engaging in.

And we both know that he needs a break from being here to focus on other, more important things than posting. 

Why was it ok for you to refer to Alan's medical issues and not me? There are plenty examples of it. 

One post, Quote:
There have been some good developments in psych. Only a few though compared to the number of mistakes and errors. Its all part of our gradual learning curve. Its early days yet. 

Look after the heart and preserve the conscience*, and to a large extent the mind will look after itself.

*My addition of bolding, and unlike 1796, i think that such issues can be almost exclusively physical at times, and have little to do with conscience, etc.  What is the more "cruel" labeling?

Another post, Quote:
Walking is good.

So is music, of the right sort, of course.

Alan, do you have someone, a strong and sensible friend or relative, that you can rely on to assist you and help you stay disciplined in your self-management? and who can and will stand up to you if required?

Another different post, Quote:
No Alan, I was not referring to medication. I was referring to tactical methods of self-managing a condition. In recent years some psych facilities have been taking up self-management strategies to teach to their patients. Its a slow moving development though. 

Yet another post, Quote:
No don't go Alan, not if you don't want to. I like you here.

And I don't get offended.

I wrote that post a few weeks ago when you were starting threads and putting posts all over the place. 

Your revealing your bipolar on the forum is of no consequence to me.   

As mentioned previously, i can only go back 40 posts.  There are probably more references to Alan's issues and condition.  But of course it is ok for him to make reference to this, but cruel when others do. 

In actuality, i made less specific reference to this than he has.

Quote:
See the narcissistic psychopath.

This is about as extreme demonization as one can partake in.  For those who may not know, a true psychopath completely lacks conscience, completely lacks felt empathy, and are about as selfish and separative as one can get. 

In metaphysical/spiritual terms, they have, or almost have completely cut themselves off from Source's Light and Love, and have chosen to exist purely in what some call "ego".

They are fairly rare. All the research that i've seen, estimates between 1% to 4% of the general population, and about 20% of prison population.

They are almost always, strongly atheistic beneath whatever masks they may project.  Research has shown them to be almost exclusively focused on the things of the earth, such as food, sex, money, status, material things, material power and influence, etc.  There is no room in their minds and psyches for things like higher philosophy, metaphysics, spirituality (things that i've been obsessed with since 13).  In other words, they almost completely focus within their 1st and 2nd Centers (aka "Chakras").

Occasionally they can be found among religious authority positions like ordained Priests or the like within a larger institution such as say the Catholic types.  Also "Gurus", and cult leaders is another place to find them.  This has nothing to do with their personal beliefs, but their attraction to power and influence over others, and traditionally, religious authority was a means to such.  As religious authority and power wanes, so will their involvement in such. 

I would suggest to you 1796 that your need to extremely demonize a fellow poster that you have never met in person, and in reality, know little about, says far more about you and your lack of light, than it does me. 

As to what exactly it says about you, that is best for you to try to figure out on your own. I will give you a clue--projection of one's own repressed/suppressed unconscious shadow might be part of it.

I'm a convenient target for you, because i have stood up to you, i have called you out on your b.s. b.s. and because i do on average have an unusual degree of attunement to PUL of late. While i'm not yet at the level of my Teacher, and you're probably a bit more intune than the Pharisees, etc. This is a similar reason/situation of why the Pharisee's had such a strong compulsion to extremely demonize the Teacher. 

They called him all sorts of extreme things from saying he was possessed, crazy, evil.  They said that he gets his power and knowledge from Satan.

They were projecting their own repressed, unconscious shadow onto him, and because he had no shadow--lack of Light within, and his powerful, pure Light hurt them because on some level it reminded them of what they lacked, how far off course they were, how filled with pain and suffering they were, and how unhappy they were as compared to him who was filled with joy much of the time, they felt such a strong compulsion to tear him down, to attach to him what they were within. 

With all that said, i do not think of you as a psychopath, and wouldn't label you as such.  But i do think that you need to not talk the talk so much, and learn much better how to walk the walk

People attuned to PUL more consistently than not, don't go around basely accusing and attaching such negative, extreme, fixed labels to others unless there is A LOT of repeat, clear evidence to do so.  I have never accused anyone i've interacted with on the internet as a true and complete psychopath. 

The only person that i've known, and am completely sure that is a true psychopath, is my step father, which is part of the reason why i started to research this subject to begin with.  My step father has been to prison, at least 3 times that i'm aware of, for major fraud. He lied to my mother constantly, and while she was dying of cancer, cheated on her with one of her friends/acquaintances.  He was a cold, angry, borderline violent man when i lived with him, and almost everyday i experienced extreme stress dealing with his anger, immaturity, lying.

He is truly a lost soul that didn't/doesn't care about others and his effect on others.  A true blue psychopath that lacks conscience, felt empathy and any belief in ethics. 

I have not always acted out of Love while on this site, i have made mistakes, and have even gone through a couple periods of uncenteredness and extremism, but people that have been on this site for a long time, know that i'm far from being a psychopath, because my consistent, overall interaction/behavior as been more positive and constructive than not, though i'm not afraid to impersonally challenge other's belief systems (which sometimes irks people).

But it seems that you, Gman, and Rondele have a strong compulsion and tendency to engage in ad hominem attacks--probably because you all seem to lack the ability to impersonally and holistically logically debate well. Lacking that, you must resort to name calling, and all manners of personal insults and put downs, both direct and indirect.

It's basically a form of insecurity, and the same reason why kids in school, or adults, engage in bullying of others.  They're insecure and deep down, suffering, and being so, to feel some temporary power (and distraction from their own suffering), they try to tear down others. 

Well worth watching, though more about the issue of sarcasm overall:  People that often engage in the above, also tend to like and engage a lot in sarcasm, or what the person in the video refers to as "scarcasm".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT6NA4iwu4g

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Apr 23rd, 2016 at 10:25am

Quote:
I feel that there are a couple of things I have left unsaid, and so I will go ahead and say them here. I am fond of every single person who has posted on this board. There is a sense of familiarity because who you are does come through the keyboard, "flaws" and all.

Since we were children words came spilling out of our mouths before we even knew what they meant. We caused adults in our vicinity to laugh and to cringe. Sometimes the things we said at various times in our lives may have seemed unforgivable.

It really makes very little difference if our words are blatantly insulting or quietly insulting -- our meaning is known on some level despite how we might try to hide our angers or our fears.

Whether we call someone stupid or imply that they somehow do not make the high mark that we have set for them, there is very little difference. It is heard, it is felt.

At the end of my life, if I have awareness on my final day, I am sure I will be thinking to myself how much I do love every single one of you, and I will be wishing you well. These differences among us mean so very little in the end.

I don't think we can lump it all under the same umbrella. There are many, many, many degrees of error/lack of Light, just as there are many, many degrees of attunement to PUL/pure Light. 

We all fall short of the former to some degree much of the time.  The degree we lack attunement to and express the latter, is the degree of destructiveness to ourselves and others that we co-create.

To think that a PUL attuned person never engages in personal criticism of others or their behaviors is simply not true. 

The Teacher of teachers engaged in this with the Pharisees, Sadduccess, Scribes, and occasionally with everyday people like the woman at the well. 

But it was the intent, the feeling, the motivation behind/within it, that was different between typical human and ego based judgement, and say the judgment of the Elders during Life reviews. 

It's important  to differentiate and discriminate the finer and more relative points of these spiritual truths and human interaction.  Otherwise, we create belief systems and rules that are too rigid and which lack relativity. 
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2016 at 10:16pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #37 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 4:55pm

Alan McDougall wrote on Apr 21st, 2016 at 6:03pm:
Quote:
  I was going to go over to your apology thread and say thanks for apologizing, but i have to agree with Matthew above--i don't think it was particularly sincere. 

Btw, i am neither Jewish nor is my body of Hebraic descent, not that there is anything wrong with either.  Not that it matters much, but my body vehicle is primarily of Scottish-Highlander and Germanic descent.  I most resemble the Scottish side, with noticeable red in my facial hair and some in my head hair, very light gray-blue eyes, light skin with many freckles. 

You may not understand or perceive this, but i've only wanted to help you, and i certainly don't want to see you banned, but i do think you need a break, as i get the sense that, along with other things, would do you some good.  I would not ask for you to be permanently banned, but just have temporary suspension if you refuse to take a break of your own accord.

Even if you stop all the rude, insulting, over assuming, fear based stuff, you are still posting extremely excessively.  Most of the threads a few pages back, have been started by you, and almost every thread contains multiple replies. 

Quote:

As far as bringing up bipolar disorder, you have brought it up yourself enough.  A few pages back, you talk about it and how you see it as a positive thing.  That's fine, but when that side of you--your body impacts others lives in limiting and unpleasant ways, you should at least consider that maybe right now, it's not all positive and you could use some outside help of some kind. 

Say if another person came here with some different issues, say someone who was extremely depressed to the point of suicide.  Say if this person constantly talked of death, and suicide, and say furthermore in their intense pain, they start attacking or putting down others. 

Wouldn't you possibly address their depression and counsel that they should focus on themselves and getting help?  Wouldn't you possibly tell them to engage in activities healthy and potentially healing for them?  I think if you felt their pain, you might tell them such things because you desired to see them do better.  I think this, because underneath all your personality and body stuff, i think there is a wise, caring, older Soul. 

Btw, you may think that folks like Rondele are your friends here, because you have some agreement on some things and they have said positive seeming things to you, but folks like him, don't have any interest in helping you--they could care less about you--you're just a convenient pawn to use. They see you as a means to drive people away from Bruce's site.  They have an agenda, and it's not positive, though at times, it might seem positive on the surface.

Btw, i give you full permission to remote view me (no need to tell me about it btw).  The only condition or request that i ask, is that before you do, you say and sincerely mean something like this, "I ask and deeply desire to attune to only the most loving, helpful, creative, and constructive beings.  I ask these to help me with seeking of information in general and on Justin specifically.  I ask these to shield me from any and all negative and hindering beings or forces."

I made it absolutely clear in my apology if anyone ever brought up my bipolar illness I would leave the forum forever.

You, Justin, are too stupid to comprehend that statement by me so DUE TO YOU JUSTIN NO ONE ELSE I AM GOING TO REMOVE ALL OF MY THOUSANDS OF POSTS FROM THE FORUM UNSUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE IT FOREVER

So Justin your posts are short to the point readable and concise while I post excessively "Really" that is hypocrisy by you?  Did you notice that before I returned to the forum it was as good as dead?

The last person I want to remote view is you Justin, and you cannot tell me who my friends are on this forum and who are not, they know that and not you unless you can read their minds.

Just read you own post in the quote above is is a long rambling, verbose, illogical almost impossible to pick out any logic or truth from it

Look at it now, just notice the increase in visitors and that was not due to your, very , very, long dull illogical posts

I am also redhead, now gone grey of Scottish descent on my father's side and Jewish on my mothers side and this give me more right to use the Hebrew name of Jesus than you, but unlike you, I think about what I post and know that 98% of visitors would not know who this entity "Yeshua" is, that you persist using instead of Jesus that every English speaker on planet earth would immediately know exactly who you were referring to.

Just a reminder to Justin, by the way,##^% I did not think you were Hebrew??.

I would have unsubscribed but I simply cannot find were to do it on this forum, so unless Justin you make haste and get me banned I will just haunt the forum

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

seagull
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Apr 25th, 2016 at 9:12pm

Hi Alan,

You can haunt me anytime.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #39 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 12:27am

Quote:
Hi Alan,

You can haunt me anytime.

You are my friend dear seagull, I will not huant you I will send thoughts and prayers to you to make ever part of your life infinitely better.

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #40 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 12:54am

This is for Justin, he being a Hebrew reader who should have no problem reading this?

<< 1 John 3 >>
1 John 3 Hebrew Bible (OT and NT)      
1 ראו מה גדלה אהבת האב הנתונה לנו אשר נקרא בני האלהים על כן העולם איננו ידע אתנו יען כי אותו לא ידע׃ 2 אהובי עתה בנים לאלהים אנחנו ועוד לא נגלה מה נהיה אך ידענו כי בהגלותו נדמה לו כי נראהו כאשר הוא׃ 3 וכל אשר לו תקוה כזאת יטהר את עצמו כאשר טהור גם הוא׃

Justin finds Yahshua in the above text, please??

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #41 - Apr 26th, 2016 at 1:00am

השוה‎ ?????????

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Reply #42 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 7:05am

Quote:

Btw, i am neither Jewish nor is my body of Hebraic descent, not that there is anything wrong with either.  Not that it matters much, but my body vehicle is primarily of Scottish-Highlander and Germanic descent.  I most resemble the Scottish side, with noticeable red in my facial hair and some in my head hair, very light gray-blue eyes, light skin with many freckles. 

Quote:
  I briefly referred to my heritage and looks only because Alan had referred to me as "Hebrew"--i was trying to show him how off, yet again, his assumptions were.

Having red hair with golden highlights, fair skin and Germanic background does not prove you’re not a Jew. There are plenty of redheaded Germanic Jews. See for yourself. 
https://www.google.com.au/search?biw=1109&bih=580&tbm=isch&sa=1&btnG=Search&q=as...
And that is not an image search for redheaded Jews, just Ashkenazi Jews (northern European Jews)

Northern Jews have always had redheads amongst them, just as there are redheads amongst all northern European people. Your claim that your physical appearance shows how off Alan is in referring to you as Hebrew is a false counter. Besides, he called you Hebrew to mock you because you use Hebrew terms pretentiously.

And I do not say you are a narcissist because you take any opportunity to affectionately describe your physical appearance (for that would just be a symptom of the condition), but because narcissism is a componential subsidiary of elitism, and you are an elitist.

An elitist, by definition is someone who believes that he is a beholder of a societal ideal. In other words, an elitist is convinced that society has it wrong, and believes he knows best how society should be, and how people should live.

Not all narcissists are elitists, but all elitists are narcissists.

And all elitists hate Jews, because western Jews are generally smart, and smart people tend to do well in a free society. Elitists hate free society and hate those who do well in it. Jews are America's richest religious group and your claims that the top 1% of wealthy people need to be "taken out" (ie killed) so the planet can "heal" is just poorly disguised hatred of Jews.       

Quote:

... since more and more are waking up and starting to care more about each other and the Earth in a more universal and unconditional way, except that our larger society is in a strangle hold by a .1 percent of population who REALLY LIKES the way things are now, and who greatly fear any change to their lifestyles of unbelievable greed, power lust, material control, and domination of the Earth and earthly forces.  These are the truly insane ones, and yet they are in the positions of most material power and influence in this world.

It is THESE which need to be taken out in order for this healing process to fully complete in reasonable time. 

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #43 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 9:38am

Your belligerent mean spirited attacks on Justin (or anyone in fact) are not welcome here.  What on earth does your and Alan's calling Justin a "hebrew" or attacking him as "an elitist" have to due with a topic on the forum?  Of course it is an ad hominem attack. 

No one appreciates discussions which get personal, or which stereotype groups of people.  Alan continues to fill his post with personal and disparaging remarks about individual posters. 

Please refrain from this sort of attack.  Your comments about the topic at hand are what most of us are interested in seeing.

M

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #44 - Apr 27th, 2016 at 10:37am

Doc, you might want to look up the definition of attack.  And belligerent, mean spirited, etc. 

Referring to someone as an elitist is a characterization, but certainly does not constitute an attack nor is it belligerent. 

R

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.