Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Re: How can you tell if one is a true messenger of God (Read 24508 times)
Rondele
Ex Member

Re: How can you tell if one is a true messenger of God
Reply #15 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 8:16pm

<<Btw, you may think that folks like Rondele are your friends here, because you have some agreement on some things and they have said positive seeming things to you, but folks like him, don't have any interest in helping you--they could care less about you--you're just a convenient pawn to use. They see you as a means to drive people away from Bruce's site.  They have an agenda, and it's not positive, though at times, it might seem positive on the surface.>>

Justin, your true colors come out time and time again.  I don't need to resort to name calling, you have already adequately identified what kind of person you are for all to see.  You continue to be your own worst enemy by projecting onto others your own character flaws. 

R

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 8:59pm

First, i thought you were "done with me"? 

2nd, you still haven't explained well at all, why you continue to hang out at this site considering your views towards Bruce and Afterlife exploration. 

Maybe i'm just perceiving your true colors? 

Why were egging on Alan when you knew full well he didn't need to be "encouraged" at all?

IP Logged

Gman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #17 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 11:35pm

rondele wrote on Apr 21st, 2016 at 8:16pm:
<<Btw, you may think that folks like Rondele are your friends here, because you have some agreement on some things and they have said positive seeming things to you, but folks like him, don't have any interest in helping you--they could care less about you--you're just a convenient pawn to use. They see you as a means to drive people away from Bruce's site.  They have an agenda, and it's not positive, though at times, it might seem positive on the surface.>>

Justin, your true colors come out time and time again.  I don't need to resort to name calling, you have already adequately identified what kind of person you are for all to see.  You continue to be your own worst enemy by projecting onto others your own character flaws. 

R

Hi Rondele. Maybe Justin, that self-proclaimed apostle of yeshua, that which he is commonly known as Jesus Christ, should change his username to Justinius. After all, it is the romanized-latin name of 2000 years ago when Christ walked the Earth.

IP Logged

Gman

Reply #18 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 12:01am

recoverer wrote on Apr 20th, 2016 at 11:35am:
Alan said: My contribution to this forum was/is, in content, that of real value and actual proof of my extrasensory abilities over the years has far exceeded that of any other member since Bruce created the forum 12 plus years ago.

Recoverer responds: A person doesn't have to be a good hearted person in order to have extransensory abilities. So what if you have them, if you don't even understand something as basic as having respect for others? People don't need to receive abusive comments from others in order to learn. You, 1796 and Rondelle should start your own forum, so you can get a lot of pleasure in putting down others in a mean hearted way.

Seriously, I do not believe that people who take pleasure in putting down others should be tolerated. Go to prison if you want to hang out with people who get a cheap thrill out of being mean to others.

You, recoverer, accuse others for mean spirited posts, when you reply with equal
mean spirited posts of your own! Hypocrite!

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 12:02am

Gman, are you that self deluded to think that your voice lends credibility to this this little "Gaggle Gang" that is comprised of Rondele, 1796, one who doesn't know better, and yourself? 

I don't think i have ever referred to someone as a troll before, but the label fits you to a T. You are the very definition and personification of someone who acts as an internet troll.

You have been banned repeatedly from this site, and yet keep coming back under different guises to spread your negativity and lack of light, however subtly/indirectly you may sometimes do it. 

In a sense, i feel pity for you, because clearly you are suffering deeply on some level to be so filled with contempt and spite, and to be so consistently anti social in interaction with others, and yet you remind me of the ones that the Teacher rebuked so strongly (he apparently viewed them as so negative as to be beyond help and reason).   

Quote:
You, recoverer, accuse others for mean spirited posts, when you reply with equal

I know Albert better than anyone on this forum, and there is not a mean bone in his body.  However, when someone refuses to stop insulating others and acting in all extreme manners, then such a person becomes overly destructive to the collective.  While some people like Albert, Matthew, myself, etc can take such posters with a grain of salt and not be bothered personally, new comers or people less thick skinned, will be turned off by such repetitive, consistent, negative behavior.   

Basically driving such people away.  During extremity such as that, sometimes boundaries are both helpful and necessary, both for the one acting extremely and for those being affected. 

I was put on temporary suspension once, and looking back, i both deserved and needed it.  Albert does not hate or even dislike said poster, but he knows that allowing him to stay here will do no one much good, including the poster. 

You on the other hand, just want to sow seeds of discord and you like seeing people fight amongst each other. You're eating your popcorn, enjoying the show, and trying to keep it going. 

Well, in any case, i will go back to ignoring you as i usually do. I get the sense that you over like the negative attention. Our very own real life Max in the flesh, always chasing after the illusionary power of psychological manipulation and always trying to push people's buttons.

IP Logged

Gman

Reply #20 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 12:11am

Quote:
Gman, are you that self deluded to think that your voice lends credibility to this this little "Gaggle Gang" that is comprised of Rondele, 1796, one who doesn't know better, and yourself? 

I don't think i have ever referred to someone as a troll before, but the label fits you to a T. You are the very definition and personification of someone who acts as an internet troll.

You have been banned repeatedly from this site, and yet keep coming back under different guises to spread your negativity and lack of light, however subtly/indirectly you may sometimes do it. 

In a sense, i feel pity for you, because clearly you are suffering deeply on some level to be so filled with contempt and spite, and to be so consistently anti social in interaction with others, and yet you remind me of the ones that the Teacher rebuked so strongly (he apparently viewed them as so negative as to be beyond help and reason).   

Well, in any case, i will go back to ignoring you as i usually do. I get the sense that you over like the negative attention. Our very own real life Max in the flesh, always chasing after the illusionary power of psychological manipulation.

So if you are ignoring me as a troll, then why are you constantly commenting on my posts!?...Truth hurts! Doesn't it , Justinius!   

IP Logged

chrwe

ALK Member

Reply #21 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 12:25am

Again. "The truth" does not entitle to rude, disrespectful behavior.  You can speak all your thruths in a respectful way. Why is this so hard?
« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2016 at 1:26am by chrwe »  

IP Logged

Reply #22 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 11:49am

The only thing Justin does well on this forum is spray venom around.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 12:45pm

Gman:

This forum is set up so a person can click on a users name and see that person's last 40 posts. If one looks  at mine, perhaps one will see that I have posts where I spoke up against the people who speak towards others in a rude and disrespectful way.

You know what this reminds me of? One of those old western movies where the bad guys move into town and take over because the citizens of that town won't speak up and allow people who live according to the lowest common denominator have their way.

That's how it is in this world, but since this is an afterlife knowledge forum, people who take pleasure in speaking towards others in disrespectful and ill meaning ways, will find that the corresponding state of mind will prevent them from living in a realm where, I'll say it, "PUL" abounds (one of the things some disrespectful people like to put  down). Before such people can move into a realm that includes PUL, they will have to acknowledge the fact that disprectful behavior isn't in accord with a love-based way of being.

Gman wrote on Apr 22nd, 2016 at 12:01am:
recoverer wrote on Apr 20th, 2016 at 11:35am:
Alan said: My contribution to this forum was/is, in content, that of real value and actual proof of my extrasensory abilities over the years has far exceeded that of any other member since Bruce created the forum 12 plus years ago.

Recoverer responds: A person doesn't have to be a good hearted person in order to have extransensory abilities. So what if you have them, if you don't even understand something as basic as having respect for others? People don't need to receive abusive comments from others in order to learn. You, 1796 and Rondelle should start your own forum, so you can get a lot of pleasure in putting down others in a mean hearted way.

Seriously, I do not believe that people who take pleasure in putting down others should be tolerated. Go to prison if you want to hang out with people who get a cheap thrill out of being mean to others.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #24 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 12:52pm

At some point, perhaps during a life review after being stubborn about it for a while, you will need to understand that standing up to people such as yourself who make disrespectful and rude comments towards others, isn't the same thing as spreading venom.

Doc, Justin and myself have pointed out that some of your comments towards others aren't acceptable. Either you can react defensively towards us and write a post such as the below, or you can do yourself a favor and take a moment to consider why we wrote what we wrote.

1796 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2016 at 11:49am:
The only thing Justin does well on this forum is spray venom around.

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm

Quote:
recoverer
That's how it is in this world, but since this is an afterlife knowledge forum, people who take pleasure in speaking towards others in disrespectful and ill meaning ways, will find that the corresponding state of mind will prevent them from living in a realm where, I'll say it, "PUL" abounds (one of the things some disrespectful people like to put  down). Before such people can move into a realm that includes PUL, they will have to acknowledge the fact that disprectful behavior isn't in accord with a love-based way of being.

Such people you write, and rally up a ban, make assumptions about pleasure, go to prison if, blah blah. Your head and heart do not understand what PUL/love regardless means. Love does not need crutches.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #26 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 2:20pm

Just one question, do you believe it is okay for people on this forum to make disrespectful comments towards other people on this forum?

Quote:
Quote:
recoverer

Such people you write, and rally up a ban, make assumptions about pleasure, go to prison if, blah blah. Your head and heart do not understand what PUL/love regardless means. Love does not need crutches.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #27 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 3:40pm

"Such people you write, and rally up a ban, make assumptions about pleasure, go to prison if, blah blah. Your head and heart do not understand what PUL/love regardless means. Love does not need crutches."

Although directed at Albert, this is an issue near and dear to my heart at the moment.   In Eastern thought there is a saying "no self, no problem."  In other words, if we are loving, kind, etc. then the unkind acts of others should not stick to us, since it is our ego-self that reacts with anger, grief, etc.  Or so it goes.  Those who espouse this philosophy feel that if you are living in the Now, and enlightened, there can be no offense against you, because you have gone beyond the ego's ability to be offended.  By shedding the ego, you become immune to an insult.   Another expression that captures this from buddhism is "pain is inevitable; suffering is not." In other words, we all will have physical and other issues which cause pain, but it is only through the ego that we allow in suffering. 

Yet in a practical sense, there is a difference between accepting a situation, or "surrendering" which really means not resisting what life thows at you (not truly surrending), and submission.  If you surrender to the moment, you accept whatever the situation at hand is and act accordingly.  If you submit to the situation, then you are giving permission for the pain or the abuse to continue.

So if someone is posting negatively such as Alan often did (even after he apologizes, he will often call people "stupid" as you can find in his post-apology posts), it is not unloving to call him out on it.  It is unloving to respond in kind (insult him).  Submitting to his insults would be unacceptable.  While ignoring him is often thought of as the "high road," there comes a point where any good loving person can simply say "enough of this," and ask him to move on.  This is not a sign of acting out of spite or hatred, but of taking action to a repetitively negative situation. 

It is true that JC and many eastern religions talk about being kind to those who hate you.  But kindness does not imply that you will be silent, or get verbally abused again and again.  Sometimes the kindness is to say "enough of this," and ask them to move on.

M

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #28 - Apr 22nd, 2016 at 4:00pm

Well put Doc.

DocM wrote on Apr 22nd, 2016 at 3:40pm:
"Such people you write, and rally up a ban, make assumptions about pleasure, go to prison if, blah blah. Your head and heart do not understand what PUL/love regardless means. Love does not need crutches."

Although directed at Albert, this is an issue near and dear to my heart at the moment.   In Eastern thought there is a saying "no self, no problem."  In other words, if we are loving, kind, etc. then the unkind acts of others should not stick to us, since it is our ego-self that reacts with anger, grief, etc.  Or so it goes.  Those who espouse this philosophy feel that if you are living in the Now, and enlightened, there can be no offense against you, because you have gone beyond the ego's ability to be offended.  By shedding the ego, you become immune to an insult.   Another expression that captures this from buddhism is "pain is inevitable; suffering is not." In other words, we all will have physical and other issues which cause pain, but it is only through the ego that we allow in suffering. 

Yet in a practical sense, there is a difference between accepting a situation, or "surrendering" which really means not resisting what life thows at you (not truly surrending), and submission.  If you surrender to the moment, you accept whatever the situation at hand is and act accordingly.  If you submit to the situation, then you are giving permission for the pain or the abuse to continue.

So if someone is posting negatively such as Alan often did (even after he apologizes, he will often call people "stupid" as you can find in his post-apology posts), it is not unloving to call him out on it.  It is unloving to respond in kind (insult him).  Submitting to his insults would be unacceptable.  While ignoring him is often thought of as the "high road," there comes a point where any good loving person can simply say "enough of this," and ask him to move on.  This is not a sign of acting out of spite or hatred, but of taking action to a repetitively negative situation. 

It is true that JC and many eastern religions talk about being kind to those who hate you.  But kindness does not imply that you will be silent, or get verbally abused again and again.  Sometimes the kindness is to say "enough of this," and ask them to move on.

M

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Apr 23rd, 2016 at 12:11am

recoverer, your question is rooted in weakness and therein lies a problem. Alan and 1796 has exposed one or more weaknesses in you, you blame them for the weakness(es) in you, and ask for a ban. The forum and world is not going to become perfect today, perfect as in all our individual views of what perfection is. It is okay to grow and become a better you. Does one meet a challenge with weakness or with strength? If strength makes you think of the line "do you even lift, bro?" know that there is more to strength. If a love-based way of being is what is meaningful for you; strip your roses of thorns and lead by example, but do not expect people to put on their sandals and start following you.

M, Alan is the least of anyone's troubles, and I am glad he has injected a bit of reality into the forum. Theory and practice walk hand in hand.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.