Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Re: How can you tell if one is a true messenger of God (Read 24235 times)
Justin
Ex Member

Re: How can you tell if one is a true messenger of God
Apr 18th, 2016 at 11:51pm

In some ways, that's a good question Alan. 

Judging by my experience in the new age scene over the last couple of decades, it seems that many people become attracted to sources that aren't particularly expanded or pure in intent/motivation. 

I think there are different reasons for this.  1., there are just a lack of more expanded and very wise sources in the world. There are far more distorted and imbalanced ones.  2. people tend to use their intellect more than their deeper intuition, and intellect can be more easily confused or mislead. 3. most people are decent hearted, and wouldn't expect others to be conning, deluded, and/or manipulative.

4.  Like attracts, begets, resonates with, and likes Like law.  Some more credible sources speak as if this world and system is generally populated by younger souls than mature ones. I think i remember reading that Tom Campbell says Earth/humanity is kind of like pre-k in the grand scheme of things. 

Looking the overall history of humanity, i have to kind of agree with that.  I do think that's in the process of changing though.

As far as how can you tell if a  person is a true messenger of God, well according to Yeshua, you will know them by their holistic fruits.  Truly positive and Love attuned people, will consistently beget/foster positivity around them. 

However, this does not mean that such people become universally or even widely liked, respected, popular, etc. 

In fact, often the more mature and intune a person becomes while in this world, the more a percentage of people react to them negatively, often in an irrational way.  Why, because there is a greater difference of frequency, and just as Like attracts and likes Like, unlike tends to repell on the deeper levels.  Since mature Souls are love based, they are not necessarily repelled by others, but those living in their shadow side often resent, dislike, or even come to hate those channeling and attuning to much Light. 

This is why so many prophets, teachers, and society changers have been imprisoned, banished, minimized, demonized, and/or murdered.  The list is quite long.  Even Bob Marley wrote about it in one of his songs, "how long must we kill our prophets, while we stand aside and look.." 

Perhaps the more sure way of figuring this out, is by attuning to and communicating with Expanded Guidance. I use a combo of Bruce's feeling/remembering Love (and/or appreciation), and specifically asking for help, direction, and guidance from only the most Source and Love attuned consciousnesses.   

You can ask this ultimately expanded level about a particular teacher or source. 

Speaking in very general terms, many of us, have our moments of wisdom and of acting as messengers of God, however fleeting or temporal it may be. 

The folks you're talking about, came into this Earth, from very expanded states/levels and as humans attune a lot and deeply to PUL in a more pure and consistent way, and consistently express deeper wisdom.  In my experience and perception, they are fairly rare. Many of them are not teaching in any official capacity.

At the end of the day, if another like Yeshua came among us, most would not know him or her.  Yeshua only became known and somewhat accepted during his time, because of the constant miracles he was performing. Even with all those material demonstrations of his attunement to God, many still rejected, or even hated him.

We humans are a fickle and capricious lot, and speaking collectively, still prefer the known, usual lack of light over the blazing, white brilliance of Stars incarnate. 

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #1 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:27am

Alan:

You ask a question, and then you insult a person who answers.  Do you really expect people to answer your questions if you insult them with your answers?

I suggest you seek professional help because you are really manic with your responses. It is probably best that you select a therapist who does not have the same fundamentalist thoughts.

You aren't doing yourself a favor when you lash out at others.

Seriously, why do you believe it is okay to be disrespectful and unkind to others? Do you really expect people to listen to you when you take such an approach?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #2 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51am

Alan:

Do you have any genuine interest in what other people at this forum have to say?

Can you speak with them without making rude comments?

Do you believe they have an interest in reading your fear-based, fundamentalist, and sometimes insulting posts?

If the answer to each question is "no," then I wonder why you want to be here at this time.

Regarding Justin's long posts, sometimes detailed explanations are worth while.

IP Logged

chrwe

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 3:04am

"The Truth" does not entitle anyone to rude manners.

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 5:09am

Feel free to stick around Alan.

Recoverer doesn't know what he's talking about when he uses the term "really manic". He hasn't observed or experienced mania.

He knows a bit about neurosis though - subjectively. 

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 8:06am

The answer to your question is easy.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 12:28pm

I like Justin's posts and they make a lot of sense to me.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 4:19pm

Thank  you Albert. 

...Sometimes my posts are too long and overly verbose.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #8 - Apr 19th, 2016 at 10:09pm

Having read through these posts, I am now in agreement with Albert.  Alan, your posts consistently violate the guidelines of this forum.  You demean people and call them ignorant, empty headed, and insult them.  You have threatened to leave, and now, seeing these posts, I encourage you to do so.  Your fear based, derogatory posts are not welcome.  The sheer number of them is beyond being a simple mistake. 

Leave the good honest seekers of this forum alone.  I don't see you changing your ways.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Apr 20th, 2016 at 11:35am

Alan said: My contribution to this forum was/is, in content, that of real value and actual proof of my extrasensory abilities over the years has far exceeded that of any other member since Bruce created the forum 12 plus years ago.

Recoverer responds: A person doesn't have to be a good hearted person in order to have extransensory abilities. So what if you have them, if you don't even understand something as basic as having respect for others? People don't need to receive abusive comments from others in order to learn. You, 1796 and Rondelle should start your own forum, so you can get a lot of pleasure in putting down others in a mean hearted way.

Seriously, I do not believe that people who take pleasure in putting down others should be tolerated. Go to prison if you want to hang out with people who get a cheap thrill out of being mean to others.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Apr 20th, 2016 at 12:17pm

Alan:

Perhaps before you use Jesus as a defense for rude behavior, you should learn to love as he loved. Remember what he said about loving your neighbor as yourself, being nonjudgmental, and his prodigal son story.

Alan McDougall wrote on Apr 20th, 2016 at 11:53am:
chrwe wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 3:04am:
"The Truth" does not entitle anyone to rude manners.

Jesus the most influential being ever to walk the earth was at times very rude and direct as reflected in just one example below

5. Matthew 23:27-28″Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean.

In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #11 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 2:22am

Alan McDougall wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 11:15pm:
DocM wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 10:09pm:
Having read through these posts, I am now in agreement with Albert.  Alan, your posts consistently violate the guidelines of this forum.  You demean people and call them ignorant, empty headed, and insult them.  You have threatened to leave, and now, seeing these posts, I encourage you to do so.  Your fear based, derogatory posts are not welcome.  The sheer number of them is beyond being a simple mistake. 

Leave the good honest seekers of this forum alone.  I don't see you changing your ways. 

Hi Matthew think carefully before getting rid of me, the forum will just go dead again.

If I am gone Justin will be free come in with colossal posts that will consume the whole forum with his intelligent essays??

My contribution to this forum was/is, in content, that of real value and actual proof of my extrasensory abilities over the years has far exceeded that of any other member since Bruce created the forum 12 plus years ago.

No one else has ever proved even the slightest psychic abilities, yet they speak as if they were experts on the subject 

Please read Ralphs long posts about blue Avian aliens (I assume the are blue intelligent birds) and tell me you believe it over what I say. Am I telling the truth or are he and his alien mentor

I might put my views in a harsh unpleasant way, but is what I say nonsense and false and is it illogical, think about that carefully Matthew?

Anyway the  'Tooth Fairy" has gone and removed my offensive posts, try to find them HA HA?

Hey Alan,

When you said Quote:
Please read Ralphs long posts about blue Avian aliens (I assume the are blue intelligent birds) and tell me you believe it over what I say. Am I telling the truth or are he and his alien mentor
  Why are you dwelling so much on my post from the Cosmic Disclosure show transcript, and especially in a post from someone else that has nothing to do with it?

First, my post was long only for the convenience of other's who can't or prefer not to open the link that originally had the transcript on it.

Second, your remark about Corey Goode being my alien mentor is totally asinine and could be misconstrued as offensive. Being that you may secretly think of it as an insult to my EGO (if I had one that is), I find your comments about me as being humorous.

Third, your comparing that post with the blue Avian aliens with your posts about God while asking others here which one they prefer to believe is extremely ludicrous and causes me to seriously doubt your self purported claim to having a 160 I.Q. I'm not trying to insult you but merely give you something to reflect on.

I hope you are not banned from posting and hope that you don't further insult others to cause that to happen. Even though I don't share your fundamentalist Christian belief, I still like reading what you have to say from your unique viewpoint.

If you wish to rebuttal my current reply with any intentional or unintentional negative remarks about me, then I won't say or do anything about it. Please feel free to be open and honest and I'll be fine with what you say.

Sincerely,
Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #12 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 2:38am

Posted by: Ralph Buskey      Posted on: Today at 12:22am
Quote:
Hey Alan,

When you said Quote:
  Why are you dwelling so much on my post from the Cosmic Disclosure show transcript, and especially in a post from someone else that has nothing to do with it?

When I said Quote:
and especially in a post from someone else that has nothing to do with it?
I didn't notice that you are the one who originally started this post, so I apologize for that question. While creating my reply, I couldn't see the rest of the post and falsely assumed that this post was started by someone other than you. Besides, I can now see how your title for this post can relate to what you were saying.

Sincerely,
Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

DocM

Reply #13 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 11:16am

Alan,

Your most recent reply shows you have no remorse for your actions, and is, as usual inappropriate. 

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #14 - Apr 21st, 2016 at 6:03pm

Quote:
  I was going to go over to your apology thread and say thanks for apologizing, but i have to agree with Matthew above--i don't think it was particularly sincere. 

Btw, i am neither Jewish nor is my body of Hebraic descent, not that there is anything wrong with either.  Not that it matters much, but my body vehicle is primarily of Scottish-Highlander and Germanic descent.  I most resemble the Scottish side, with noticeable red in my facial hair and some in my head hair, very light gray-blue eyes, light skin with many freckles. 

You may not understand or perceive this, but i've only wanted to help you, and i certainly don't want to see you banned, but i do think you need a break, as i get the sense that, along with other things, would do you some good.  I would not ask for you to be permanently banned, but just have temporary suspension if you refuse to take a break of your own accord.

Even if you stop all the rude, insulting, over assuming, fear based stuff, you are still posting extremely excessively.  Most of the threads a few pages back, have been started by you, and almost every thread contains multiple replies. 

As far as bringing up bipolar disorder, you have brought it up yourself enough.  A few pages back, you talk about it and how you see it as a positive thing.  That's fine, but when that side of you--your body impacts others lives in limiting and unpleasant ways, you should at least consider that maybe right now, it's not all positive and you could use some outside help of some kind. 

Say if another person came here with some different issues, say someone who was extremely depressed to the point of suicide.  Say if this person constantly talked of death, and suicide, and say furthermore in their intense pain, they start attacking or putting down others. 

Wouldn't you possibly address their depression and counsel that they should focus on themselves and getting help?  Wouldn't you possibly tell them to engage in activities healthy and potentially healing for them?  I think if you felt their pain, you might tell them such things because you desired to see them do better.  I think this, because underneath all your personality and body stuff, i think there is a wise, caring, older Soul. 

Btw, you may think that folks like Rondele are your friends here, because you have some agreement on some things and they have said positive seeming things to you, but folks like him, don't have any interest in helping you--they could care less about you--you're just a convenient pawn to use. They see you as a means to drive people away from Bruce's site.  They have an agenda, and it's not positive, though at times, it might seem positive on the surface.

Btw, i give you full permission to remote view me (no need to tell me about it btw).  The only condition or request that i ask, is that before you do, you say and sincerely mean something like this, "I ask and deeply desire to attune to only the most loving, helpful, creative, and constructive beings.  I ask these to help me with seeking of information in general and on Justin specifically.  I ask these to shield me from any and all negative and hindering beings or forces."

I made it absolutely clear in my apology if anyone ever brought up my bipolar illness I would leave the forum forever.

You, Justin, are too stupid to comprehend this statement by me so DUE TO YOU JUSTIN NO ONE ELSE I AM GOING TO REMOVE ALL OF MY THOUSANDS OF POSTS FROM THE FORUM UNSUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE IT FOREVER

So Justin your posts are short to the point readable and concise while I post excessively "Really" that is hypocrisy by you?  Did you notice that before I returned to the forum it was as good as dead?

The last person I want to remote view is you Justin, and you cannot tell me who my friends are on this forum and who are not, they know that and not you unless you can read their minds.

Just read you own post in the quote above is is a long rambling, verbose, illogical almost impossible to pick out any logic or truth from it

Look at it now, just notice the increase in visitors and that was not due to your, very , very, long dull illogical posts

I am also redhead, now gone grey of Scottish descent on my father's side and Jewish on my mothers side and this give me more right to use the Hebrew name of Jesus than you, but unlike you, I think about what I post and know that 98% of visitors would not know who this entity "Yeshua" is, that you persist using instead of Jesus that every English speaker on planet earth would immediately know exactly who you were referring to.

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.