Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is this Mr. Alan's Forum or Bruce Moen's Forum ? (Read 1732 times)
LoveandLove

ALK Member

Dhaka , B angladesh
Is this Mr. Alan's Forum or Bruce Moen's Forum ?
Feb 4th, 2016 at 3:32pm

I became a member of this forum because I liked the open-minded-ness of Mr. Bruce Moen while reading his books. But here in this forum , Mr. Alan is trying to dismiss all the findings of Mr. Moen and promoting a fundamentalist version of Christianity. So as a new member I am confused. If Mr. Moen does not respond then many open-minded new members will get confused.

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Re: Is this Mr. Alan's Forum or Bruce Moen's Forum ?
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 4:53pm

People tend to have differing views and is a natural part of becoming a member of a forum. Many new members will get confused? That is a guess, not a certainty.

Does the forum belong to Alan? Nope. Making several posts in a row does not transfer the ownership of the forum to a member.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 5:12pm

Hello, and welcome to this forum. Mr. Moen rarely comments on posts on the forum. He stated long ago that people would say he was "influencing" others if he commented a lot. I don't know if he still feels that way. There is a place he mentions occasionally, on this forum, for people to make their complaints if they wish.

It is common for this forum to become "rowdy" and for some posters to be long winded and extremely opinionated. And at times it is very very quiet here.

In any case, I recommend Bruce Moen's cds and books. They don't appeal to everyone.

I find the constant preachiness here by several folks tedious at times. And I'm sure a few folks disliked some of my posts over the years. Whatever. We're only doing this dance on earth for a short time...

There are some people who post who have never practiced Moen's meditation methods and really just appear to enjoy each other's company -- whether they are arguing or not. Some have been visiting here for many years, under a few different names.

So, I hope you don't take it to heart. None of the "chaos" lasts all that long, and you are always welcome to jump in -- at your own risk of course (!). People come here for all kinds of reasons. I hope you find something to enjoy.

« Last Edit: Feb 4th, 2016 at 6:45pm by seagull »  

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - Mar 19th, 2016 at 10:12am

LoveandLove wrote on Feb 4th, 2016 at 3:32pm:
I became a member of this forum because I liked the open-minded-ness of Mr. Bruce Moen while reading his books. But here in this forum , Mr. Alan is trying to dismiss all the findings of Mr. Moen and promoting a fundamentalist version of Christianity. So as a new member I am confused. If Mr. Moen does not respond then many open-minded new members will get confused.

I am not promoting anything and both me and God are not fundamentalists, please don't leave because of me.

This is a membership moderated forum and it is up to the members to ban me if they think I am really a negative influence here. 

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.