Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Final message (Read 22417 times)
seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Re: Final message
Reply #15 - Jan 31st, 2016 at 9:13am

Alan McDougall wrote on Jan 30th, 2016 at 5:40am:
seagull wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 3:28pm:
The hostility is also a symptom. It may not be your intention, but that is how it comes across. It's not going to interfere with my day, however, so no worries.

Are you my doctor?

I am not ill, I have never been more lucid in my life.

Actually, you are proving my point with every post. If you are not ill it is exceptionally arrogant of you to trash Bruce Moen's forum in this manner. You have never practiced any of his meditation methods and you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #16 - Jan 31st, 2016 at 1:07pm

seagull wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 3:28pm:
The hostility is also a symptom. It may not be your intention, but that is how it comes across. It's not going to interfere with my day, however, so no worries.

Simply put Bruce works writing are huge confabulation just like I was, but I at least did not write books or make money from my nonsense.

Bruce is an old man like me and is running out of time to ask the Almighty for forgiveness, which I have done and at last have perfect peace.

In august, 2011 my heart stopped at home and i was clinically died on the resuscitation table, and saw that I was going into a very dark place  maybe so cold so far from the Great God forever

We should know, that meditation opens your soul to some dark forces that will not leave until you die

This thing about a living person rescuing a  dead  is abject nonsense and dangerous at that,  of a mere mortal rescuing a dead person and showing towards the light is  absolute rubbish an example,

Evil mas murderer like Ted Bundy is rescued by another evil, but spiritual man and takes him where to the light

Ted Bundy is in hell
I asked God for forgiveness for my confabulations over years and Bruce still has time to do the same!!

Think man , think??

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #17 - Jan 31st, 2016 at 1:16pm

seagull wrote on Jan 31st, 2016 at 9:13am:
[quote author=6E696F7C737A7870781D0 link=1454050510/13#13 date=1454146831][quote author=5C4A4E485A43432F0 link=1454050510/9#9 date=1454095706]The hostility is also a symptom. It may not be your intention, but that is how it comes across. It's not going to interfere with my day, however, so no worries.

In august, 2011 my heart stopped at home and I was clinically died on the resuscitation table, and saw that i was going into a very dark place for so cold, so far from the Great God forever

We should know, that meditation opens your soul to some dark forces that will not leave until you die!

This thing about a living person rescuing a dead person is abject nonsense and dangerous at that. A mere mortal rescuing a dead person and showing towards the light is  absolute rubbish

Evil mas murderer like Ted Bundy is rescued by another evil, but spiritual man and takes him where to the light

Ted Bundy is in hell
Think man , think??

I asked God for forgiveness for my confabulations over years and Bruce still has time to do the same!!

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #18 - Jan 31st, 2016 at 5:31pm

Age has nothing to do with anything and your expectations are ridiculous at best.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Feb 1st, 2016 at 10:58am

Seagull, I recommend you read the posting guidelines.  Invectives and name calling not allowed.  Also your amateur diagnoses are highly inappropriate. 

Seems also that you should familiarize yourself with the concept of PUL.  Your various posts are sadly lacking in it.

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #20 - Feb 1st, 2016 at 4:01pm

Roger:

I can't say that I feel the same as you about Seagull's posts.

Alan himself, on this forum, has stated that he has bi-polar disorder. Therefore, it isn't completely off track for Seagull to wonder if Alan is having some difficulty.

As you know, there are some sources I don't agree with, but I don't go to the forums of those sources and speak against them, because I believe it would be disrespectful to do so. One might as well walk into a church and start speaking out loud about one's objections to the beliefs of such church. It would be quite understandable if some of those church members spoke up.

Pehaps people like Alan and Don haven't had success with retrievals, because they don't have the mindset to do retrievals. You can't expect to take part in retrieving stuck souls if you have the expectation of converting them to your religion.

I brought up Don because he is another person who has spoken down about people who claim to help with retrievals. Chances are that Alan and Don don't know what other people have done as well as they know.

What if some people actually do help with retrievals? If this is so, this is no small thing. Going by the information I've received, their are a lot of souls that need help. If Alan and Don suceed at diswaying some people away from trying to do retrievals, then Don and Alan do a diservice to the souls that otherwise could've been helped.

I've read of other people who have nothing to do with either Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen, and they help with retrievals. This being the case, perhaps there is some truth to the possibility that some people help with retrievals.

rondele wrote on Feb 1st, 2016 at 10:58am:
Seagull, I recommend you read the posting guidelines.  Invectives and name calling not allowed.  Also your amateur diagnoses are highly inappropriate. 

Seems also that you should familiarize yourself with the concept of PUL.  Your various posts are sadly lacking in it.

R

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Feb 2nd, 2016 at 3:06pm

Now, now, there's nothing the combined forces of turning cheeks can't handle. Also, not withholding coats and shirts will dress others for success.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #22 - Feb 3rd, 2016 at 10:04am

recoverer wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 4:07pm:
Alan:

This isn't my forum so I can't say what can or can't be done. That said, I believe everybody has a right to their opinion. But perhaps out of courtesy you should focus your efforts to just one thread. To do so on as many threads as you have, that's forceful.

People are likely to conclude that you are being zealous (I don't mean jealous) and not take you seriously.

You absolutely right and I will tone down my rhetoric.

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #23 - Feb 3rd, 2016 at 10:06am

recoverer wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 3:03pm:
I don't believe it is a contest between Jesus and Bruce. Jesus is probably okay with Bruce even if he isn't correct about everything. Which of us is correct about everything? I won't say that I am.

I don't think Bruce is trying to mislead anyone or have followers.

Perhaps what Jesus knows is true in a way where one doesn't need to be forceful about what he says.

How are you feeling at this time? Do you feel peaceful and balanced?

Alan McDougall wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:35pm:
recoverer wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:02pm:
Alan:

You can be a bit extreme at times. It seems to me that you never spoke in a way that closely matches what Bruce says, so I don't know how you can say you were deceived by him.

The truth is the truth
I was never deceived by Bruce Moen I always knew he was lying and inventing his nonsense!!
You chose?
Believe Jesus Christ?
or
Choose Bruce Moen who is disillusion, just I like I was.
For me it is easy because Jesus
IS THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE
IS THE WAY TO GOD
IS LIFE
IS LIGHT
IS GOODNESS

I am at more peace than I have ever been during my long life of 75 years living a sometimes, terrifying South Africa

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #24 - Feb 3rd, 2016 at 10:08am

Quote:

Now, now, there's nothing the combined forces of turning cheeks can't handle. Also, not withholding coats and shirts will dress others for success.

Respectfully, this post makes absolutely no sense at all?

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Feb 3rd, 2016 at 4:51pm

Quote:

Luke 6:29

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #26 - Feb 3rd, 2016 at 7:08pm

Quote:
Quote:

Luke 6:29

I understand that scripture, but who is slapping what on the cheek in the thread?

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 11:58am

Very truly I tell you, Alan, here a slap, there a slap, everywhere a slap. A blind man cannot guide a blind man, can he? Will they not both fall into a pit of planks and crush them into specks of sawdust? A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart. Good is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into 50 pounds of flour until it spread through all of it.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #28 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 1:09pm

Quote:
Very truly I tell you, Alan, here a slap, there a slap, everywhere a slap. A blind man cannot guide a blind man, can he? Will they not both fall into a pit of planks and crush them into specks of sawdust? A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart. Good is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into 50 pounds of flour until it spread through all of it.

They do not seen to comprehend what I  am saying and exactly how serious it is.

Revelation clearly tells us that no liar will enter the Kingdom of Heaven

I am a liar and deserve the punishment for that sin, but the Lord Jesus Christ paid the price for my release from hell by his unspeakable death on the cross, while being absolutely innocent of the charges cooked ups, to seal his fate, (by lying reprobates) and has to declared me not guilty before Almighty God, even before the at the great day of judgement.

DID NOT SAY I WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY TO LIFE
HE SAID
I AM LIFE

HIE DID NOT SAY I WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY
HE DID NOT SAY I WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY
HE SAID I AM THE WAY

HE DID NOT SAY I WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH TO YOU
HE SAID I AM THE TRUTH

HE DID NOT SAY I WILL SHOW YOU LIFE
HE SAID I AM LIFE

Only because I approached Jesus asked for forgiveness and asked him to receive me into himself (Not the other way and like the churches preach that we are to receive Jesus, he has no need of us) and it is up to us to ask him for forgiveness and and have him say unto you, come unto me and I will make you free

I WAS LOST
BUT NOW I AM FOUND
I WAS DEAD!
BUT NOW I LIVE

I MEAN THIS IN THE LITERAL AND ABSOLUTE SENSE   

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Feb 4th, 2016 at 2:05pm

Quote:
Only because I approached Jesus asked for forgiveness and asked him to receive me into himself (Not the other way and like the churches preach that we are to receive Jesus, he has no need of us) and it is up to us to ask him for forgiveness and and have him say unto you, come unto me and I will make you free

If you say/write it is up to us and you mean it is up to us, then it is up to us.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.