Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Final message (Read 22361 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Final message
Jan 29th, 2016 at 2:55am

This forum is based on the delusions and lies of Bruce Moen
You will never see God or Heaven if you follow his teaching
I was among the deceived
I was lost
But  now I am found
I was dead
But NOW I LIVE
Jesus is the way, not Bruce Moen
God is light
God is Love
However we will account for every word that proceeded out off our mounts after death before Almighty God
We are accountable to a Holy and Righteous God for what we do or do not do in life
The  book of myracles is Satanic
The BOOK CONVERSATION WITH GOD IS DIRECTLY FROM SATAN
HITLER IS NOT IN HEAVEN HE IS IN HELL WHERE HE BELONGS
"THIS MESSAGE WILL BE REMOVED SO THOSE WHO GET A CHANCE TO READ IT BEFORE IT IS REMOVED
" IT IS FOR YOU TO OBEY OR REJECT"
I ASK YOUR FORGIVENESS IF MY LIES HAVE AFFECTED YOU NEGATIVELY
GOODBY FOREVER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uod1tvKSTsg
[url][/url]
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2016 at 3:24pm by Alan McDougall »  

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Re: Final message
Reply #1 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 12:31pm

seagull says:

"I'm very sorry you are feeling so ill and I'm not clear on the reason for such a panicked note."

Actually there is nothing in Alan's post that indicates he is feeling ill nor panicked.  I do agree that ACIM and its numerous spin-offs (i.e. Conversations; Disappearance of the Universe) are bogus at best and malevolent at worst.

I don't know if what Bruce teaches is credible or not.  I don't believe, however, that he is deliberately deceiving people.  Can he himself be deceived?  Of course, just like the rest of us.  And that, I think, is Alan's point although not artfully communicated.

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:02pm

Alan:

You can be a bit extreme at times. It seems to me that you never spoke in a way that closely matches what Bruce says, so I don't know how you can say you were deceived by him.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:35pm

recoverer wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:02pm:
Alan:

You can be a bit extreme at times. It seems to me that you never spoke in a way that closely matches what Bruce says, so I don't know how you can say you were deceived by him.

[color=#ff0000]The truth is the truth
I was never deceived by Bruce Moen I always knew he was lying and inventing his nonsense!!
You chose?
Believe Jesus Christ?
or

Choose Bruce Moen who is disillusion, just I like I was.
For me it is easy because Jesus
IS THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE
IS THE WAY TO GOD
IS LIFE
IS LIGHT
IS GOODNESS
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2016 at 3:25pm by Alan McDougall »  

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:54pm

Regarding Roger's comments about ACIM and CWG, here is how Bruce's viewpoints seem to differ.

Walsch wrote that pretty much everything is okay no matter how bad it seems, because God loves everything equally.

ACIM states that you don't have to worry about the suffering you see because it is only an illusion.

Bruce speaks of spirit helpers who experience great sorrow when souls that found a way out of a lower realm, due to some of their energetics, are pulled back into a lower realm.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #5 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 2:50pm

Rondele,

I happen to recognize this type of communication. The all caps, etc. etc. It is a symptom of illness. And, indeed, most people recognize all caps in red as an emotional cue.

I tried to remove the post I originally made, which you did not quote in full, because I changed my mind about responding first and I also decided I didn't want to be involved in the obvious discussion that would follow. Apparently I did not accomplish that quickly enough.

However, now that you have responded I will say that I still stand by my comments. I had also stated that I found no reason for anyone to believe that Bruce Moen insists anywhere that his methods are for everyone. He does not do that.

I never said anyone could not be deceived. However, it is difficult to fool all the people all the time...

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 3:03pm

I don't believe it is a contest between Jesus and Bruce. Jesus is probably okay with Bruce even if he isn't correct about everything. Which of us is correct about everything? I won't say that I am.

I don't think Bruce is trying to mislead anyone or have followers.

Perhaps what Jesus knows is true in a way where one doesn't need to be forceful about what he says.

How are you feeling at this time? Do you feel peaceful and balanced?

Alan McDougall wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:35pm:
Alan:

The truth is the truth
I was never deceived by Bruce Moen I always knew he was lying and inventing his nonsense!!
You chose?
Believe Jesus Christ?
or
IS THE WAY TO GOD
IS LIFE
IS LIGHT
IS GOODNESS

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #7 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 3:20pm

seagull wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 2:50pm:
Rondele,

I happen to recognize this type of communication. The all caps, etc. etc. It is a symptom of illness. And, indeed, most people recognize all caps in red as an emotional cue.

I tried to remove the post I originally made, which you did not quote in full, because I changed my mind about responding first and I also decided I didn't want to be involved in the obvious discussion that would follow. Apparently I did not accomplish that quickly enough.

However, now that you have responded I will say that I still stand by my comments. I had also stated that I found no reason for anyone to believe that Bruce Moen insists anywhere that his methods are for everyone. He does not do that.

I never said anyone could not be deceived. However, it is difficult to fool all the people all the time...

Silly the red font was to get my point over load and clear I am not ill, I have been well for years now!

Of course like the rest of us we tell lies Research has shown that a person on average tells some 200 lies a day to others and in their mind

God ahead make Bruce Moen your
god

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #8 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 3:28pm

recoverer wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 3:03pm:
I don't believe it is a contest between Jesus and Bruce. Jesus is probably okay with Bruce even if he isn't correct about everything. Which of us is correct about everything? I won't say that I am.

I don't think Bruce is trying to mislead anyone or have followers.

He might not think he is misleading people BUT HE IS

How are you feeling at this time? Do you feel peaceful and balanced?

Alan McDougall wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:35pm:
Alan:

The truth is the truth
You chose?
Believe Jesus Christ?
or
IS THE WAY TO GOD
IS LIFE
IS LIGHT
IS GOODNESS

[/color]

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #9 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 3:28pm

The hostility is also a symptom. It may not be your intention, but that is how it comes across. It's not going to interfere with my day, however, so no worries.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 4:07pm

Alan:

This isn't my forum so I can't say what can or can't be done. That said, I believe everybody has a right to their opinion. But perhaps out of courtesy you should focus your efforts to just one thread. To do so on as many threads as you have, that's forceful.

People are likely to conclude that you are being zealous (I don't mean jealous) and not take you seriously.

IP Logged

doodad

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 6:54pm

Alan:

In my church, there is something called a "conversion experience" where someone who feels they are lost and has the burden of sin comes to Jesus to find forgiveness and peace. Sometimes one loses the way and feels they have been deceived by the evil one or simply rebelled and wanted to live in sin. They can also find a 180 degree turn in their life.

I am curious to know what experience in your life has brought you to this point of seeing this all as deception, should you care to share.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #12 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 9:33pm

...because...Engelbert is kinda cool... Wink

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #13 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 5:40am

seagull wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 3:28pm:
The hostility is also a symptom. It may not be your intention, but that is how it comes across. It's not going to interfere with my day, however, so no worries.

Are you my doctor?

I am not ill, I have never been more lucid in my life.

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #14 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 5:42am

doodad wrote on Jan 29th, 2016 at 6:54pm:
Alan:

In my church, there is something called a "conversion experience" where someone who feels they are lost and has the burden of sin comes to Jesus to find forgiveness and peace. Sometimes one loses the way and feels they have been deceived by the evil one or simply rebelled and wanted to live in sin. They can also find a 180 degree turn in their life.

I am curious to know what experience in your life has brought you to this point of seeing this all as deception, should you care to share.

It was God who changed me, I was totally committed to my beliefs, indeed as a youth I was an atheist.
You are correct I had an epiphany, it was brought to my attention, that I could be loose with the truth.

As a born again Christian, who I assume you are , no liar will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, especially lying by making money out of books seminars.
Before one does such a thing, the must make absolutely positive that every word is true.
While I have no righteousness of my own , I have never published any of my writing or tried to make money from my experiences

Because I know that there was untruth in them

If anyone reads this post, tell me you never lie or exaggerate or fib those are simply lies?

Maybe Bruce should answer this question becuase as far as I know the only person that NEVER LIED was Jesus

I have lied, I am sorry and I ask forgive if my lies have led to deception.

The devil really exists, his main weapon is to get you to believe that he does not exist

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.