Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A Mystical Experience with the Son of God (Read 3324 times)
Mystique

ALK Member

A Mystical Experience with the Son of God
Nov 19th, 2015 at 1:56pm

True Story

Revelations 12:11. "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the
word of their testimony."

Joel 2:28. "And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall
see visions."

When I was an innocent 9 year old child and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in white, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding. I thought someone was playing a trick on me to get me to become highly religious. Then I got lost for 35 years and began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and witnessing powers of the invisible spirit world. Evil spirits had come into my life as a consequence of my sin.

I've lost touch with reality (was deceived) and nearly died at the hands of these devils - both human and demon alike. I've witnessed that the humans lose the memories of their lifetimes, family and friends. They are scattered throughout the netherworld. They have anger and hatred in their hearts. Their evil shall not stop without divine restoration of the soul. They are masters at the art of deception. They thirst for all that only a most loving Creator can give them. I've discovered that it is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife.

Father God reached out to me in my brokenness and I heard Him say,
"the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time."
The Father's voice sounds of greatness not of this world. The room was filled with a scent from a world long ago. God had done this to let me that He was there in the beginning of man's time.

I suffered at the hands of these devils for 7 years until I learned that they were real and hence Jesus as well. This is how Jesus had found me to accept God's grace and begin my undeserving vocation to be an adopted child of God. He left the flock to find that one lost sheep when I saw Him on the wing of that airplane. I prayed to Jesus that He would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my already deceased mother behind me. And the most loving scent of her holding me in her bosom as a child came over me. Jesus had done this to let me know it was her. He was telling me that I would be in heaven with my mother and that He would deliver me from this evil condition known as hell. This is some of the love that God has for us through His Son, Jesus Christ.

Luke 15:4-7.
What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!" I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.

I asked Jesus who these people persecuting me were. He told me through the Spirit of truth that they were human souls without God in the afterlife. I believed the souls to be lost and inquired about them going to heaven. Jesus sent down the Holy Spirit stopping in front of me and pointing at me. He was telling me that I would make atonement for them, close the door to them, and He would deliver them into heaven.

2 Maccabees 12:46.
Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

Later, I had a dream were Jesus had removed the anger and hatred from these souls hearts and then changed them back. He was informing me that the work for atonement had been done. But the door to my hearing and seeing them still needed to be closed before the offering could be accepted. I praise my Father God and boast of His Son, Jesus. They truly are mighty to save.

Also, an angel has made himself known to me. I've had many visions and dreams, some arranged by God and by the powers of the higher angels, guiding me away from sin, in truth, toward salvation. I thank God for my sufferings and wisdom gained. And I'm looking forward to being with God in heaven, seeing these spirits there and my mom again.

IP Logged

Mystique

ALK Member

Re: A Mystical Experience with the Son of God
Reply #1 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 8:13pm

Mystique wrote on Nov 19th, 2015 at 1:56pm:
When I was an innocent 9 year old child and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in
white
, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding.

John 20:12. And she saw two angels in
white
sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

Jesus had appeared to me in what was most likely this same white.

IP Logged

Mystique

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 9:48pm

The Father's voice sounds of greatness not of this world.

Psalm 99:2. The LORD is
great
in Zion, And He is high above all the peoples.

IP Logged

Mystique

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Nov 20th, 2015 at 2:41pm

Also, an angel has made himself known to me.

Psalm 34:7.
The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.