Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Terrorists' Afterlife (Read 42866 times)
Rondele
Ex Member

Re: Terrorists' Afterlife
Reply #30 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:44am

Wouldn't the man at some point wonder what happened to his family/friends who are still physically alive? 

R

IP Logged

doodad

ALK Member

Reply #31 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 10:29am

Quote:
What a person wants and what they are is what they get – all at once.

Whatever delusions and projections a person carries, after death, those delusions and projections become their unhindered reality.

One’s afterlife is the culmination of one’s Earth life.

Being of a fundamentalist Christian background, I have to ask: what kind of reality awaits one who has a very narrow and very strong belief system in their denomination and its rules in order to be "saved' coupled with the subconscious belief that most everybody else is going to hellfire?

There is much good in those I have fellowshipped with, devotion to Christ's teachings, etc. But at the core it is much as I've described above.

IP Logged

Reply #32 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 10:34am

rondele wrote on Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:44am:
Wouldn't the man at some point wonder what happened to his family/friends who are still physically alive? 

R

Yes, in many cases they do, and in others they don't. In different cases there are grades of consciousness and realisation ranging from dreamlike habitual living through all sorts of grades and types of awareness.

Family, friends, enemies, crowds, can be manufactured just like the surrounding environment can be manufactured. It can all be a product of the individual's personality. Just like in dreams. Ask someone you dreamed about if they remember the dream. Mostly they don't remember because the dream was your own dream or your own manufacture.

Some people cannot wait to argue with their wife or husband, or to go to work to boss someone around. They itch for the occasion because they have the scene already in them. People's personalities get entangled with other's, so that for every urge and inclination there is a receptive one in the other person. Whether they are together or not the dynamic is often circulating in their mental-emotional body, and the mental-emotional construction draws them together so it can be fully expressed, reciprocated and re-energised. People do much of their loving and arguing as much within themselves in their own imagination as they do with others. All this carries on in the afterlife but seems much more real because the physical world is no longer accessible and all that exists is the mental-emotional world.   

Everyone is different though. As I mentioned elsewhere, some people are more tuned to truth and how things are, and others are enmeshed in fantasy, delusion and projection, and only minimally engaged with reality.

There are stages in the afterlife process. The physical and a vital body are dropped off. The person then lives in a plane or environment corresponding to their mental-emotional body with all its mental-emotional inclinations. Later the mental-emotional body is exhausted and dropped off too, leaving the individual in their body of priorities/values. Each stage of shedding disengages one from that corresponding environment, and tunes one into the environment associated with one's next underlying layer. Each stage carries with it experiences and realisations, although the amount learnt along the way varies between individuals, just like it does in physical life.   

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 11:10am

Thanks for an excellent response.  One of the most informative and descriptive explanations of the afterlife I think I've ever read.

R

IP Logged

Reply #34 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 11:19am

doodad wrote on Nov 18th, 2015 at 10:29am:
Quote:
What a person wants and what they are is what they get – all at once.

Whatever delusions and projections a person carries, after death, those delusions and projections become their unhindered reality.

One’s afterlife is the culmination of one’s Earth life.

Being of a fundamentalist Christian background, I have to ask: what kind of reality awaits one who has a very narrow and very strong belief system in their denomination and its rules in order to be "saved' coupled with the subconscious belief that most everybody else is going to hellfire?

There is much good in those I have fellowshipped with, devotion to Christ's teachings, etc. But at the core it is much as I've described above.

Ultimately it is what's in the heart that dictates their afterlife state. The heart is where the foundation body is anchored and where the perceived values/priorities are stored. We can feel our values/priorities/importances in the heart when they are offended and hurt or when they are being re-ordered by circumstance against our resistance.

The condition of the heart underpins the mental-emotional bodies, that is, all habits and inclinations of thought follow one's values and priorities as stored in the heart, and emotions and habitual behaviours follow the patterns of habitual thought.

If someone is a fundamental Christian or any other sort of Christian and is loving from the heart and helpful to others, as Christians generally are, then they go to a pleasant place in the heavens just as Christianity promises.

But if someone is a hypocrite and says they are a Christian but they are cruel and vindictive in the heart and actively or passively inflict harm to others, or wish for harm to come to others, then they will experience an environment corresponding to the hateful wishes in their heart.

But Christianity has a fascinating clause in it, and that is repentance and forgiveness.

Repentance is the presenting of one’s sins/transgressions to God, for forgiveness and dissolution.

Repentance is honesty before God.

Repentance is presenting oneself as one is before God. It makes us transparent before God and enables God’s light to penetrate our entire being, even into the darkest corners.

Repentance is like bringing a cleaner into our house and showing him every dirty room and cupboard, then asking him to forgive us and clean our house, and he does so.  

All prayer begins with repentance.

IP Logged

Reply #35 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 11:29am

rondele wrote on Nov 18th, 2015 at 11:10am:
Thanks for an excellent response.  One of the most informative and descriptive explanations of the afterlife I think I've ever read.

R

You're welcome.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 1:02pm

Thoughts are indeed things. Jesus warned us that if we have lust in our heart, it's equivalent to having committed actual adultery.  Same thing goes for any other thought, positive or negative.  The more intense and repetitive the thought, the more it frames the contours of what we'll experience in the afterlife. We really need to keep guard over our mental house.

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #37 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 1:44pm

Perhaps this is an example from a retrieval I did.

I experienced the state of being of a lady who had a nihilistic viewpoint before she died. She didn't think she would continue after death. Then I saw her, and the feeling I got was quite dark. I merged with her and tuned into love, peace and my connection to source as best as I could. Gradually the combined energy I felt changed from a feeling of negativity to a feeling of love and peace. This helped her move on.

On the other hand there was a period of time when I was basically atheistic and I had what I refer to as my night in heaven experience. There are atheists who have NDEs that are very positive.

So there is no one answer as to what happens to people after they die. P.M.H. Atwater who has investigated many NDERs including people who have hellish experiences states that people experience what they need to experience in order to grow. I've had experiences that made the same point. Each person experiences what he or  she needs to experience in order to move on.

Therefore, one can't simply conclude that things work out precisely to how someone such as Emanuel Swedenborg describes them.

I believe this is what the "a lot of rumors" experience I shared below was pointing to. People have differing viewpoints of what definitely happens to people after they die, but there isn't just one answer.

Regarding making suppositions, perhaps this better than saying, "I know."

rondele wrote on Nov 18th, 2015 at 8:38am:
1796- what sort of afterlife awaits the hard core athiest?  The person who is convinced that after physical death there is extinction....a state of nothingness.

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #38 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 2:53pm

I would like to add to my last post.

Some sources say that souls take part in a consensus lower realm, while some say souls experience there own personal hell.

Bruce Moen wrote of a partnered exploration he did with a lady for which I can't remember her name. Bruce experienced a consensus hell like realm. His exploration experienced souls locked up in their own personal hells.

Which viewpoint is true? Possibly both. You can't draw a conclusion by considering just one way of experiencing.

Consider people who are addicted to alcohol or drugs before they die. Bruce wrote that they end up in respective hells. Some sources that seem trustworthy, such  as George Ritchie's NDE, say that such spirits can end up Earthbound and attach to still alive people who are currently alcoholics or drug addicts. So which version is true? Perhaps both. Perhaps it is a mistake for a person to conclude simply on what he experienced. In order to consolidate what differing sources say, perhaps some supposition is in order.

Regarding souls getting stuck in a hell until they got tired of it, I once did a retrieval of a man who was a Nazi who harmed a lot of people during the holocaust. He was locked into his own personal hell. He merged with me, felt negative at first, I tuned into love, peace and my connection to source as best as I could, and the negative feeling gradually changed to love and peace.

Later on I found out that this man was too locked into his negativity to see things clearly. He wasn't going to admit that he was wrong anytime soon. During the retrieval some of his negative thoughts and energy were cleansed away. This enabled him to become honest about how he lived his life and he moved on.

I've done many retrievals in this way. The question is, what percentage of stuck souls receive such help.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 2:56pm

Albert- have you attempted retrievals of any of the 139 people killed in Paris?

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #40 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 3:07pm

Roger:

I don't determine who I try to retrieve. The friendly beings I work with direct the traffic flow. This seems like a sensible way to do things, because I don't have the ability to see who needs help. It could be that many of the victims of terrorists didn't need help from a human retriever.

This sort of relates, consider what Howard Storm wrote in his book. He was shown one of the places where Nazis killed Jewish people by burning them. This concerned Howard until he saw that these people were greeted by angels after they left the smoke stacks.  I don't believe Howard is a liar. He shared what he experienced.

An interesting side point, on one of his videos Howard said that he doesn't know if he experienced the actual death of the above mentioned Jewish people. It could be that he experienced a simulation that was created so he could understand what took place. There may be other occasions when an out of body experiencer experiences just a simulation, rather than an actual lower realm.

******I noticed that this forum continues to have some difficulties. It seems as if not all of the posts that were written on this thread are still available. [Correction on this point, the pages work in the reverse order of what they used to work.]

rondele wrote on Nov 18th, 2015 at 2:56pm:
Albert- have you attempted retrievals of any of the 139 people killed in Paris?

R

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #41 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 3:48pm

When you logon, the most recent post is at the top.  When you logoff it reverses the order.

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #42 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 3:57pm

Okay, I'm usually logged in when I pay a visit here. Whatever the case, I do believe the order has changed from what it used to be.

rondele wrote on Nov 18th, 2015 at 3:48pm:
When you logon, the most recent post is at the top.  When you logoff it reverses the order.

R

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #43 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 5:40pm

Regarding the people who were killed, isn't it assumed that many of their loved ones who are already in the afterlife know in advance that this will happen and will be there to meet them? I don't see how it differs from other disasters or ways of death. This was a small number of people compared to larger scenarios which happen frequently on this earth.

Regarding the attackers, I see them as victims as well, victims of ignorance who believe wrongly that taking things into their own hands in this way benefits anyone.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #44 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 6:31pm

Seagull:

Regarding seeing the attackers as victims, I believe that we are all extensions of one larger Self, call that Self God if you like.

We're all in this together. We're all parts of a very large creative process that results in some parts manifesting in a negative way. If things worked out differently, I might've been one of the parts that manifested in a negative way.

As I said earlier I believe we have free will, but going by how many people manifest in a negative way, avoiding such a way isn't always easy. It comes with the territory. Therefore, a lot of the souls that take on the incarnations that include negative influences, might not succeed in overcoming them. If we consider where we came from and who we are in an expanded sense, when they mess up, so do we.

I think this is one of the reasons I can help with retrievals as I do. When I merge with another soul I don't feel judgment towards that soul. In fact, I feel gratitude towards it because it took on a bigger challenge than I took on.

seagull wrote on Nov 18th, 2015 at 5:40pm:
Regarding the people who were killed, isn't it assumed that many of their loved ones who are already in the afterlife know in advance that this will happen and will be there to meet them? I don't see how it differs from other disasters or ways of death. This was a small number of people compared to larger scenarios which happen frequently on this earth.

Regarding the attackers, I see them as victims as well, victims of ignorance who believe wrongly that taking things into their own hands in this way benefits anyone.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.