Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Terrorists' Afterlife (Read 42871 times)
Rondele
Ex Member

Re: Terrorists' Afterlife
Reply #15 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 9:55pm

<<I suppose they are like anybody who has false beliefs. They'll let go of them after they find out that they aren't beneficial to have.>>

Oh.  And what, pray tell, do you suggest we do in the meantime, before they see the error of their ways and continue on their killing rampage? How exactly will they find out their beliefs are false and not beneficial?  Platitudes are comforting but reality has a way of intervening in rather unhappy ways.

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #16 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 1:18pm

I'd suggest a peaceful approach, except that the overall World probably isn't ready for such an approach. Too many people would rather go kill other people.

rondele wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 9:55pm:

<<I suppose they are like anybody who has false beliefs. They'll let go of them after they find out that they aren't beneficial to have.>>

Oh.  And what, pray tell, do you suggest we do in the meantime, before they see the error of their ways and continue on their killing rampage? How exactly will they find out their beliefs are false and not beneficial?  Platitudes are comforting but reality has a way of intervening in rather unhappy ways.

R

IP Logged

doodad

ALK Member

Reply #17 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 2:11pm

Here is what Jurgen Ziewe experienced on the subject. If accurate, its a far cry from voluptuous virgins.

http://www.unariuswisdom.com/what-happens-to-a-suicide-bomber-on-the-other-side/

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 2:35pm

So if the description of what terrorists face after they die is true, a case could be made that the sooner we stop them from committing even more atrocities, the better it will be for them and us. Kind of a win/win scenario.

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #19 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 7:22pm

I once watched an episode of 60 minutes where two boys were indoctrinated by their father to someday become suicide bombers. These boys spent a lot of time fantasizing about and talking about how beautiful the virgins they will be rewarded with will be. This talk troubled their mother, but their father had the upper hand.

It is a shame that boys who naively trust their ignorant father, might someday experience a fate as Jurgen describes.

Also consider how Souls who incarnate into ignorant racist families often end up being racists.

Sure, some people overcome such brainwashing, but why do some do so while others don't? Perhaps some people have a more advanced Soul history and therefore are more equipped to overcome such adversity. There are probably a combination of factors that tilt a person in one direction rather than the other.

doodad wrote on Nov 17th, 2015 at 2:11pm:
Here is what Jurgen Ziewe experienced on the subject. If accurate, its a far cry from voluptuous virgins.

http://www.unariuswisdom.com/what-happens-to-a-suicide-bomber-on-the-other-side/

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #20 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 7:38pm

That description doesn't seem to be very different from descriptions of hell over history. And, if it is so hard to get helpers into the areas in which people are suffering the most in the afterlife, I wonder about the whole setup.

This planet seems based on certain predators taking advantage of others, from the smallest to the largest. If so, why would a soul be penalized for behaving as a predator does?

I find it really hard to justify, from a personal point of view.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #21 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 8:52pm

I figure that before a Soul incarnates into this World, it has some idea of how things work out. I mean, if a Soul is deciding whether it should incarnate into a racist lifetime, and it finds that many such people end up being racists, why would it get involved with such difficulty just so it ends up in a lower realm some day?

I speak of the racist possibility because one time I had a nonphysical experience where I was in the country (as where farms can be found). This land was occupied by people who were racists while in this World. Black people walked through their farms, the farmers looked at these black people in an angry hateful way, but they couldn't do anything to harm the black people. These racist farmers lost the ability to harm the people they used to harm, and this made them angry.

Going by my experience with retrievals, there seems to be a lot of work that needs to be done. It seems as if lost Souls can be helped easier than Jurgen indicated with his article.

Regarding "it seems" I don't have enough information to say what the details are in a precise way.

On the other hand, what about this experience I shared a while back?

I was out of body and accompanied by a guide. I was flying north above the San Francisco bay and was located East of SF.

I was located a little North of the SF/Oakland Bay Bridge, and I heard that shrieking music that you hear during some horror movies. I went through like a barrier that was within the sky, and it seemed as if I was going to enter lower realms. The only thing I witnessed was this problematic World. I heard a voice say, "There are a lot of rumors." This voice was referring to the afterlife and lower realms.

To be continued, I have to leave now.

seagull wrote on Nov 17th, 2015 at 7:38pm:
That description doesn't seem to be very different from descriptions of hell over history. And, if it is so hard to get helpers into the areas in which people are suffering the most in the afterlife, I wonder about the whole setup.

This planet seems based on certain predators taking advantage of others, from the smallest to the largest. If so, why would a soul be penalized for behaving as a predator does?

I find it really hard to justify, from a personal point of view.

IP Logged

Reply #22 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 9:53pm

There is a lot of supposition going on.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - Nov 17th, 2015 at 10:18pm

I suppose a person could say something such as "I experienced this during an OBE, so this is truth." But consideringn that different experiencers, whether NDE or OBE don't always find out the same thing, perhaps it is okay to do some supposing.

When I try to figure out how things work after death, I consider what different sources and my differing experiences say. This requires me to consider the possibilities. I do not believe this is a negative thing.

1796 wrote on Nov 17th, 2015 at 9:53pm:
There is a lot of supposition going on.

IP Logged

Reply #24 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 6:50am

There is nothing wrong with supposition, as long as you know it is supposition.

IP Logged

Claudio Pisani

Lauria, Italy
Reply #25 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 7:22am

Hi, all.
According to Bruce's teachings, I think that the hellish outlook described by the linked article, is only a second stage of terrorists' experience. In a first stage, theyr beliefs should be accomplished and only after a life's review they should  find themselves cast into the hell they deserve to.
What's your thoughts? Undecided

Love,Light & Serenity!&&Claudio
IP Logged

Reply #26 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 7:45am

Claudio Pisani wrote on Nov 18th, 2015 at 7:22am:
Hi, all.
According to Bruce's teachings, I think that the hellish outlook described by the linked article, is only a second stage of terrorists' experience. In a first stage, theyr beliefs should be accomplished and only after a life's review they should  find themselves cast into the hell they deserve to.
What's your thoughts? Undecided

I looked at the Jurgen Ziewe webpage linked to above.

Islamic heavens naturally interest the out of body explorer.

I have seen Jihadi Heavens like that - charred smoking deserts and ruined landscapes.

In paradise, Jihadists get what they expect and want. Just like everyone else does. That is how the system works.

What a person wants and what they are is what they get – all at once.

Whatever delusions and projections a person carries, after death, those delusions and projections become their unhindered reality.

One’s afterlife is the culmination of one’s Earth life.

If a person wants destruction, if they want the western world destroyed, whatever they believe about themselves, and if they want power or pleasure for themselves, whatever a person is and wants, whatever drives them, they get it, because that is how the surrounding mental-emotional plane (astral plane) adapts to suit and accommodate the condition of one’s own mental-emotional makeup (personality).

At first it is satisfying. The Islamic Jihadist first enjoys seeing the desolation around him and dismembered twitching bodies of murdered infidels at his feet, just like he did or wished for in physical life. It’s not real of course, just an unhindered delusion and projection together, but it has to run its course. After a little while of being satisfied and proud of himself he gets tired of it, bored with it, then frustrated with it, then tries to escape it but he can’t because it is him, it is his own aura. He becomes desperate, calls out to Allah for help, but no help comes because the condition must run its course however long it takes, and that can take a long time. 

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 8:38am

1796- what sort of afterlife awaits the hard core athiest?  The person who is convinced that after physical death there is extinction....a state of nothingness.

R

IP Logged

Reply #28 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 8:41am

Quote:
... should find themselves cast into the hell they deserve ...

Deserve has nothing to do with it. Not in this life or the next.

There is freewill and the law of consequence, that is all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpDkYZWeeVg

IP Logged

Reply #29 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:11am

rondele wrote on Nov 18th, 2015 at 8:38am:
1796- what sort of afterlife awaits the hard core athiest?  The person who is convinced that after physical death there is extinction....a state of nothingness.

R

It depends on the individual's personality, being his priorities/values, beliefs and mental-emotional-behavioural habits. For many, life goes on as usual. Here is an example. It was my first venture into the afterlife worlds.

https://lacecurtain.wordpress.com/2014/01/10/life-after-death/

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.