Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Terrorists' Afterlife (Read 42842 times)
Claudio Pisani

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Lauria, Italy
Terrorists' Afterlife
Nov 15th, 2015 at 6:26pm

Hi.
Bruce, what kind of focus will the terrorists find out after having killed so many innocent people? Will they soon realize their crimes or will they -for a while- enjoy the 17 virgins? Undecided

Love,Light & Serenity!&&Claudio
IP Logged

anondoraja

ALK Member

dhaka , Bangladesh
Re: Terrorists' Afterlife
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 5:20am

Claudio Pisani  ,

I am also curious to know . Hopefully Bruce will answer . But my guess is , with so much hatred , most likely  they will land in some hell of hatred and extreme violence. In order to get virgins , they have to move into some belief system heavens. My guess , they will not be able to land in a BST Heaven.
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2015 at 2:36pm by anondoraja »  

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 10:19am

I can only hope that these blood-soaked evil Islamic terrorists meet up with 72 flea infested virginal camels for the rest of eternity.

I'm far more concerned about the fact that we have yet to take all-out military actions to destroy them before they kill even more innocent people.  What happens to these murderers after they are killed is the least of my concerns.

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 1:34pm

Regarding what Rondelle wrote, my guess is that many of the people who were killed by terrorists now forgive them.  They couldn't move onto a realm of perfect unconditional love if they didn't understand about having forgiveness for others and being non-judgmental.

The way I am, I wouldn't do what terrorists do. I certainly don't agree with what they do. But it could be that if I had their Soul history and grew up in the same circumstances they grew up in, I might've ended up the same way.

I feel fortunate to be a person who has never harmed another (as far as I know). I don't feel conceited about this. My Disk might've had incarnations that did harm others. It wasn't until my Soul progressed to the point where it understood about the importance of loving and respecting others that its incarnations stopped harming others.

I feel grateful that I have been graced with the gift of being able to live the life of a love-based positive person. I feel gratitude towards the earlier members of my disk that weren't as fortunate and ended up manifesting in a negative way for a while and had to experience the repercussions.

If it was so easy to avoid manifesting as a negative person, so many people wouldn't end up doing so. When I help retrieve people/beings who are in lower realms I feel no judgment towards them.

Regarding what happens to deceased terrorists, before they return to a higher level of being they will have to become honest of what they became while in this World. The longer it takes them to do so, the more they will suffer in a lower realm. They might imagine some virgins, but they certainly won't be rewarded with actual virgins. Since they are in a negative state of mind, they might experience some negative projections. Some of them might become earthbound, and attach to people who are currently terrorists, or are leaning in that direction.

IP Logged

anondoraja

ALK Member

dhaka , Bangladesh
Reply #4 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 2:51pm

Recoverer ,

Thanks a lot for Your valuable opinion ,
" They couldn't move onto a realm of perfect unconditional love if they didn't understand about having forgiveness for others and being non-judgmental. "

I fully agree with You on Your views on forgiveness. Without forgiveness  PUL is impossible .

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 4:25pm

Well I'm certainly relieved, knowing that the dead terrorists can minimize their suffering in the afterlife.  I'll bet the relatives of the innocent murder victims will also find comfort from this knowledge.  In the meantime, however, these savages are actively planning their next carnage.

What is needed is to destroy this deranged cult before they inflict more bloodshed.

R

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #6 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 5:15pm

How is a deranged cult destroyed without bloodshed?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #7 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 5:22pm

I believe that we have free will, but before we can fully use it in a wise and loving way, we have to get to the point where we have the wisdom and the state of mind that enables us to use it.

Going by my experiences during just this lifetime, I've found that it can be challenging to get to the point where I live completely according to love. I can't say that I do so at this point. There are differing thought patterns and drives within my mind. The more I find that a love-based way is preferable the more I choose it, because the other alternative isn't preferable.

It could be that people who do negative things have a lot of work to do before they sufficiently realize that a love-based approach is the best way to go. I do not believe that they would choose negative options if they fully understood all of the factors that are involved. For example, why would anybody who is firmly in contact with worthwhile wisdom want to allow himself to be brainwashed by the people who get others to become terrorists?

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 6:04pm

<<How is a deranged cult destroyed without bloodshed?>>

Maybe we all gather at Bruce's house and send them PUL.

R

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #9 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 7:34pm

I'm leaning more towards giving them all puppies...

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 7:49pm

<<It could be that people who do negative things have a lot of work to do before they sufficiently realize that a love-based approach is the best way to go. I do not believe that they would choose negative options if they fully understood all of the factors that are involved.>>

Here's the problem- ISIS and other Islamic terrorists don't view what they do as negative. We've all got to comprehend this essential fact. They view it as carrying out the will of Allah.  Killing is done for the glory of their god. What's a negative option to us is a positive mandate to them.  Not even an option, it's a command.

R

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #11 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 8:09pm

So, if it's a command, they are just obeying orders...

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #12 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 8:11pm

I suppose they are like anybody who has false beliefs. They'll let go of them after they find out that they aren't beneficial to have.

I figure that somewhere inside each of us yearns for the love and peace that comes from God. Until we find it we won't feel fully content. Perhaps the extreme discomfort of the realm ex-terrorists find themselves in after death, will provide them with the incentive to find something more fulfilling.

I've read and listened to a number of NDE accounts where a person started out in a lower realm. They found this very unpleasant, called out for help and received it.

Of course, some deceased people might be more locked into negativity than others. Going by what I've experienced, such spirits can be cleansed of negative thoughts and energy to an extent that will enable them to become open to the love and light that less stubborn spirits open up to sooner.

rondele wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 7:49pm:
<<It could be that people who do negative things have a lot of work to do before they sufficiently realize that a love-based approach is the best way to go. I do not believe that they would choose negative options if they fully understood all of the factors that are involved.>>

Here's the problem- ISIS and other Islamic terrorists don't view what they do as negative. We've all got to comprehend this essential fact. They view it as carrying out the will of Allah.  Killing is done for the glory of their god. What's a negative option to us is a positive mandate to them.  Not even an option, it's a command.

R

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 8:57pm

<<So, if it's a command, they are just obeying orders>>

As were the Nazi storm troopers.........and your point is?

R

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #14 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 8:58pm

Just exploring...no offense

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.