Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
synchronous events (Read 30462 times)
Loucifer
Ex Member

Re: synchronous events
Reply #45 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 3:35pm

Albert,

Here's the plot twist, if you reread what you have written in your previous post, will you find that, over years of loucifuge, have been influenced by someone who is comfortable with referring to himself by that which you are not?

Here's some meditation music to go along with any potential pondering
http://tinyurl.com/pzpbg55

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #46 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 4:55pm

Lucy, you like to speak in riddles rather than plain talk. I can't say that I'm interested in deciphering riddles.

Quote:
Albert,

Here's the plot twist, if you reread what you have written in your previous post, will you find that, over years of loucifuge, have been influenced by someone who is comfortable with referring to himself by that which you are not?

Here's some meditation music to go along with any potential pondering
http://tinyurl.com/pzpbg55

IP Logged

Reply #47 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 8:23pm

We humans are the fallen angels, down on Earth where we have freewill and learn and grow from our mistakes, so we are in a state where angels fear to tread.

1. Some consider the name Lucifer as a name for the Devil, like Satan.

2. Some others consider the name to be Light Bearer (its literal meaning) and representative of the potential that exists in every human being to become a light bearer after he has woken up his soul through the tests, trials and learnings of Earthly freewilled living. It therefore refers to the potential of light that is in the soul when it first comes to Earthly life but hasn't yet learnt to reveal its light / unfold its divinity. That refers to us all to varying extents.

If we read first half of Isaiah 14 we can see how both interpretations of the name have come about, because they both can be read into the passage. And if we consider that conscience is the inner light at the inner upper pinnacle of our soul, our highest sense within our self of what is good and right to do, and through which comes all divine promptings, and if we consider that the only devil we need be concerned about is that part of our self that would have us disobey our conscience, then we can see that both interpretations of the name Lucifer are related to each other.

Personally I lean most with the second interpretation, as representing the potential of light within every struggling human being on Earth, and the term son of man to represent that future state of unfolded light finally fulfilled and fully manifested in every soul after the soul has learnt and grown from its Earthly lessons. So Lucifer is like a name for a fairly ignorant soul, the term Disciple suits a  disciplined student soul actively studying on any genuine path of learning and growth, and Son of Man is like a graduate soul, fully enlightened.

But in real life (away from written internet forums like this) when conversing with others I adopt their meanings and definitions, unless they don't have one then I might suggest we use my ones. So if chatting with someone who considers Lucifer to be a name for the classical Devil then I would stick with that, for not everyone is comfortable with light and darkness or divinity and evil as existing within themselves, but prefer to externalise them onto external and influential beings/icons, and that works fine, so I accept that angle too when in conversation with them. I am comfortable being a fundamentalist or an esotericist or anything in between according to who I'm conversing with because they all have the same ideas in different form. With others I first take the fundamental/most concrete approach/interpretations and if required then work carefully up from there towards the abstract/esoteric levels and stop at the level the other person is most comfortable with and discuss it there in their own words and definitions.

Although being what many would consider some sort of astral travelling esotericist with occult knowledge, I am usually far more comfortable discussing religion and individual and human progress with fundamentalists and with atheists because their patterns of language and thought are structured and consistent, whereas most who fancy themselves as new-age/esoteric/occult/spiritual-but-not-religious etc are emotional fuzzy thinkers who can't or don't define their terms, have floating incompatible principles and fragmented incongruent compartments to their thinking. The true occultists/esotericists though, and I know quite a few, don't have such problems. They can communicate their knowledge quite clearly, but don't, except with others like themselves, otherwise they comfortably converse with others on other's own level. So in real life you can't pick 'em.                    

IP Logged

Loucifer
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 11:38pm

recoverer wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 4:55pm:
Lucy, you like to speak in riddles rather than plain talk. I can't say that I'm interested in deciphering riddles.

Displaying dislike in line with divine will, the correct term for the female version of Lucifer is Lucyfer.

In your post #44 in this thread, do you detect any Luciferian influences? An answer may not be immediate, but can be a question worth pondering.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #49 - Oct 22nd, 2015 at 3:37am

The way I see it, the advantage of Louie is that it is unisex. Usually male but not always. And there's a fun song to go along with it.   Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx-8_GI4d2c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V1p1dM3snQ

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #50 - Oct 22nd, 2015 at 11:50am

Thanks for your time seagull. Though the name game was more interesting than anticipated it's over, and here's a tune for you. Cool

http://tinyurl.com/pvtrbzs

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #51 - Oct 22nd, 2015 at 1:57pm

I suppose a person can read such influence in a lot of places if he is prone to do so.

A number of years ago I was meditating one day and thinking in terms of the kundalini ascension process (I don't prefer to use that term because some questionable concepts are connected to it that come from questionable gurus). I saw a life size image of a heavy metal rocker dude. I could see Kundalini flowing within him. He used kundalini, the creative aspect of his being, for evil.

Next I saw a demonic image of myself. Next I saw the face of Jesus Christ. The point of these messages is that if I'm going to awaken my kundalini, bring my spirit energy to life, I should make certain I do so with Christ Consciousness in mind, because the creative aspect of being can be used in just about any way.

Since I can't say that I'm basking in complete Christ Consciousness, it is possible that at times the negative not Christ-like aspects come to life.

Quote:
recoverer wrote on Oct 21st, 2015 at 4:55pm:

Displaying dislike in line with divine will, the correct term for the female version of Lucifer is Lucyfer.

In your post #44 in this thread, do you detect any Luciferian influences? An answer may not be immediate, but can be a question worth pondering.

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Oct 22nd, 2015 at 3:00pm

If someone requests repair work and removing mud from the chakras doesn't work, you can do a start-the-motor-of-the-boat maneuver on the base chakra and watch the rest light up light a Christmas tree. Or maybe not. Creative intention, for doing good, making sure it's, well, headed in the right direction.

What is the effect of bringing your spirit energy to life with Christ Consciousness in mind?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #53 - Oct 22nd, 2015 at 5:48pm

Likely to change his name  Wink asked: What is the effect of bringing your spirit energy to life with Christ Consciousness in mind?

Recoverer responds: I didn't run into the kundalini awakening problems that some people run into. I had some challenges, but overall things have worked out well.

IP Logged

Reply #54 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 1:22am

It seems on this thread more than others, so many fascinating subjects have been barely touched and skipped over. So what to respond to? Can they all be responded to within a few points? Probably not, but maybe.

We live in a fractal existence, where all things replicate and are replications in form, quality and function of things above, below, within and without of themselves, to the extent that dimensions and the nature of the matter in dimensions enables. That is what enables symbols and symbolism to work.

All shapes, numbers, elements, forces, things, happenings, in worlds of nature and man, the human body, organs, layers of our nature, Sun, Earth, moon, stars, orbits, ... are all continuations, replications, imprints and reflections of similar things to themselves, connected above and below themselves, and interconnected and communicating. (I know that it is possible for a person to see all this as a result of faith, thankfulness and prayer, and afterwards by lesser but more continuous glimpses.)      

The Jews are symbolic of an aspect of humanity and its growth. What happens to/of them has/does/will happen to all.

Its all about fire - the element of. From the first campfire used by the first primitive man, through ceramics manufacture, metal smelting, to the use of electrical machinery like computers, phones, and combustion engines in cars, jet fighters, to guns and bombs, nuclear weapons and medicine, material manufacture, ....etc..the history of man's development is the history of his learning to manage, understand and wield fire, externally and internally, in all its forms - combustive, electrical, radiant, friction, nuclear, biological, spiritual, in body, mind, conscience, heart ...

Even the concerns of western current affairs such as body weight, calorie consumption, environmentalism, energy sustainability, world conflicts, managing the heat and coolness of emotions, developing the light of reason, ... are all part of our ever growing understanding and improved wielding of fire.   

Convection, what we might define as the movement of energy and things in relation to heat, drives the universe and all things in it. Temperature, movement, matter, energy, light, calories...are just different aspects of the energy that drives the universe - fire.

All material life on Earth is sustained and driven by material fire.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYsCZVNQf6I 

That thermodynamics drive existence is well known of course, as Peter Atkins points out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H2sq89ZqEM

But the extent of the nature of fire within life, religion, the soul and spirituality is not so well known, not by scientists anyway.

But the extent of the nature of fire is more understood in religion, particularly in Judeo-Christian religion which stands back to back and level with western science. Science and religion are two sides of a coin (https://lacecurtain.wordpress.com/2014/01/08/science-religion) as are esoteric occultism and mysticism; and what occultism/esotericism is to science, mysticism is to religion, so each and all roll on to truth together.

The old testament reveals a God that is all knowing, all encompassing, all pervading, ever extensive, and from which all comes, exists and returns, and which creates, rules, guides, communicates and retributes by fire.

Most atheist professors of thermodynamics overlooked that, of course.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okbz8ARsm7g

Following the teachings on fire in the old testament, in the new testament Christ reveals how to rightly wield fire in the heart, as love, which is the light and warmth of God, and how to think and act in accordance with love and express it as goodwill, charity and helpfulness. 

Fire is the radiation of God. And is the guard of God, for no one comes to God except through fire - that is by attunement with and right use of fire.

The crown centre is the positive pole of the soul, and the base centre is the negative pole. The crown centre is the centre through which the soul can know God or spirit; through the base centre the soul knows matter. Love, the fire, or light and warmth of God, can be drawn in through the crown and expressed through the heart. It lights the crown and warms the heart. The breath can help facilitate this. As the radiance of heart becomes the common practice and condition, so the fires of matter are automatically drawn up to it and naturally unite with it. The kundalini fires are automated in response to the heart centre, no conscious manipulation of them is required. In fact to attempt to raise or meddle with them prematurely, outside of their normal automated process is likely to cause an uncontrolled fire and destroy the mental-emotional vehicle, just as would spilling petrol from the fuel lines onto the running engine or electrics of a motorcar. As the electric, water, fuel and exhaust systems of a motorcar each have their respective channels, chambers and conduits, so too, the soul and its surrounding layers contain different circulating energies which each have their rightful pathways, centres and conduits, and if these energies get into the wrong places then destruction of the vehicle is likely to result. Most psychiatric units contain at least one person who tried to raise his kundalini, and burnt his subtle bodies and turned himself into an insane jibbering idiot, not just for this life, but for many more lives to come. Focus on the heart, on love, goodwill and helpfulness, let the automated kundalini look after itself.                     

The difference between humans and monkeys is that being a monkey is merely about swinging from trees, but being a human is about learning how to rightly manage fire. And with that task comes great risk and responsibility, but great reward too. We have freewill, the means to learn and grow from sparks to gods. Tread carefully and cautiously. Even angels fear to tread our path.      
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maRanuCqY64

I must cease these long posts. The typing fingers seem to have a fire of their own.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #55 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 6:35am

I liked much of the long post, but I must wonder if, to the monkey, its life is just about swinging from trees? I imagine it is much more complex. That is like saying my devoted dog's life is just about chasing toys all day. It may seem so in certain moments, but there is much more to its relationship to my life.

It is, however, helpful to remember the fractal nature of all, which could include what might be considered synchronous.

I could make a convoluted post about recent synchronous events just in the last few days that would make little sense to anyone, but it becomes obvious that it is a real phenomenon when observed.

IP Logged

Ambivalent
Ex Member

Reply #56 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 10:56am

1796 wrote on Oct 23rd, 2015 at 1:22am:
I must cease these long posts. The typing fingers seem to have a fire of their own.

Hehe, touché and well done. May the fingers not cease fire. Revelation 3:15-16 New King James Version.
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2015 at 11:57am by N/A »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #57 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 11:58am

1796, with the below, you made some good points about kundalini. I'd like to add that some people get involved with a guru when raising their kundalini, he claims he can help them do so without problems when he can't, and then they run into problems. As you said, it best to work on one's heart so energy movement will take place as needed. Our Oversoul will also help us out with such movement.

I don't know about the many more lives part.

The crown centre is the positive pole of the soul, and the base centre is the negative pole. The crown centre is the centre through which the soul can know God or spirit; through the base centre the soul knows matter. Love, the fire, or light and warmth of God, can be drawn in through the crown and expressed through the heart. It lights the crown and warms the heart. The breath can help facilitate this. As the radiance of heart becomes the common practice and condition, so the fires of matter are automatically drawn up to it and naturally unite with it. The kundalini fires are automated in response to the heart centre, no conscious manipulation of them is required. In fact to attempt to raise or meddle with them prematurely, outside of their normal automated process is likely to cause an uncontrolled fire and destroy the mental-emotional vehicle, just as would spilling petrol from the fuel lines onto the running engine or electrics of a motorcar. As the electric, water, fuel and exhaust systems of a motorcar each have their respective channels, chambers and conduits, so too, the soul and its surrounding layers contain different circulating energies which each have their rightful pathways, centres and conduits, and if these energies get into the wrong places then destruction of the vehicle is likely to result. Most psychiatric units contain at least one person who tried to raise his kundalini, and burnt his subtle bodies and turned himself into an insane jibbering idiot, not just for this life, but for many more lives to come. Focus on the heart, on love, goodwill and helpfulness, let the automated kundalini look after itself. 

IP Logged

Reply #58 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 9:17pm

Ambivalent's footnote: "I only wish that ordinary people had an unlimited capacity for doing harm; then they might have an unlimited power for doing good."

That is true. Harmlessness is the ability of harm withheld, or not done. One can only be harmless if one has the ability to harm. Harmlessness is choice, defencelessness has no choice, it is just a condition. That is why a trained fighter who does not harm others is a harmless person, whereas a defenceless person is not harmless, they are just defenceless. And harmlessness is not just a physical trait as with the trained fighter, but may also exists on all other levels of our being, in mind and thought, in words, emotion, and in all the ways that we can effect others. As harmlessness is a choice, and defencelessness has no choice, there is no virtue in being defenceless, no credit there. And neither is harmlessness a virtue in itself, but it clears and paves the way for virtues of the heart to flow forth, and for good to be done instead of harm, particularly when under threat. The degree of harmlessness that someone is capable of is measured by the degree of harm that they can do, for harmlessness is like negative numbers that only exist to the extent that positive numbers exist. Harmlessness is the ability to harm on any level, in any way, but withheld, and good is done instead. As harmlessness can defend, can harm if need be, so harmlessness has none or little fear. Harmlessness quells the emotions, and enables the heart to open and good to be done even while one is under threat. Defencelessness cannot do that. But a harmless person can turn the other cheek, can be struck in the face, be put under threat, and yet remain calm and continue to talk to their attacker kindly, but not from fear and weakness but from strength. Harmlessness is not emotional, it is ruled by choice, it has freewill, it can think clearly because it is not defenceless, so it can love, forgive and help, where the defenceless person turns white with fear, gets their mind and heart blocked and paralysed with emotion. See, goodness needs strength. Goodness counts for nothing if its weak. 

From harmlessness is enabled all the virtues of the heart to function even when one is under threat. From harmlessness is enabled leniency, which is the right use of force. Leniency is force combined with love. When force must be used, it should be used with love, so it is appropriate and minimal, just enough. Mercy is the cessation of force when force is no longer required. Chivalry is that kind of helpfulness that can only come from strength. These virtues are enabled by harmlessness. The defenceless can never know them.      

Jesus taught harmlessness. See how in front of the disciples he killed the fig tree by pointing at it and willing it to die, then used his touch not to hurt or kill others but to heal them, even when they would harm him. And he allowed his disciples to carry weapons, even advised them each to buy a sword but advised them not to use them, even under threat. Peter was such a skilled swordsman that he cut off the ear of one of several aggressors as a warning to them to stay back, and no doubt could have slaughtered several men in a few moments, but he sheathed his sword on his teacher's advice. Jesus also said he could call legions of angels to his defence but would not. All this and much more through the bible are teachings on harmlessness.    

No one who is weak or defenceless in a capacity can claim to be harmless in that capacity, for if they are given the ability to harm then they may do harm, for they have not yet been tested with that power. And if someone is harmful or harmless in any capacity, then they are likely to be so in any other capacity in which they have the power, for doing harm or being harmless are in the heart.

Being harmless is a decision that requires the ability to harm. It has options. It has freewill.   

Harmlessness is not pacifism. Anyone can claim to be a pacifist when they cannot fight or can do no harm anyway. Many claim to be pacifists and against violence and use of force but are spiteful in speech, or hurt others through manipulation, or incitement, or enable or allow others to be violent or hurtful on their behalf. 

And there are many who are good, but not strong. Their goodness is limited by their fear. See the many good but weak men who drive past the hitchhiker on the highway. They would help him if they were confident in their defence. And those who witness crime, unfairness and bullying but do nothing to assist those to whom it is happening. See those who care more for the approval of their peers than for the approval of their own conscience.     

Goodness counts for little if its weak, and strength becomes a curse if its not good. The world needs more men who are both good and strong.

Strength and Goodness.   Strength and Goodness.   Strength and Goodness.

« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2015 at 11:03pm by 1796 »  

IP Logged

Reply #59 - Oct 24th, 2015 at 1:09am

recoverer wrote on Oct 23rd, 2015 at 11:58am:
1796, with the below, you made some good points about kundalini. I'd like to add that some people get involved with a guru when raising their kundalini, he claims he can help them do so without problems when he can't, and then they run into problems. As you said, it best to work on one's heart so energy movement will take place as needed. Our Oversoul will also help us out with such movement.

I don't know about the many more lives part. 

As far as I know there is no way that a person can raise another person's kundalini. It seems illogical to me. Give some helpful suggestions perhaps. But why bother, it is all subject to the heart, and automatic from there. So the only advice need be about working the heart.

The only way to conduct high amperage electricity is through high amperage wire, otherwise the wire overheats, the insulation catches fire and the house burns down.

Only the individual can condition themselves sufficiently for high power energies to enter into and circulate through the system. And when conditioned, everything works as it should, quite naturally.

Our conditioning is up to us as individuals, no one else can do it for us.

Under the physical, emotional, and mental bodies is another body, that is so thin it forms the skin of the soul. For most intents and purposes it need not be differentiated from the soul, but considered the skin of the soul. It is like a sheet of cellophane over the soul. It is the foundation body; it holds one's perceived values-priorities-importances upon which one's mental-emotional body is built with all its mental-emotional tendencies (personality inclinations) which then behave in accordance with those underling values of the foundation body. We shed the mental-emotional body a while after physical death when we go through what some have termed the "second death" which is just the disintegration of the mental-emotional bodies. The foundation body remains with us, carrying over to the next life, and as the emotional and mental bodies are rebuilt as we grow up in the next life they build on top of the foundation body which is the blueprint upon which they grow. This way we have the same type of mental-emotional body (personality with all its mental-emotional tendencies) as we had the previous life, but it is a copy not the same body, so the memories contained in the previous bodies are not carried over, only the same tendencies. So then we can carry on our development from where we left off last time.

(Yes, there are memories of previous lives contained in the foundation body, and elsewhere in the soul/oversoul system, and they can be accessed when one knows how.)

There are many practices that damage the foundation body, causing it to be misshapen, burnt/scorched or torn, manifesting as insanity, and requiring a long time, often many lifetimes to repair, and one of those practices is messing about with the lower centres, particularly the base centre and kundalini.

Another practice is drug usage, like cannabis and other drugs. But that can often be rectified with healthy wholesome living.

Another practice is certain sexual practices. Some of these are common amongst the neo-pagan/witchy/spaced-out communities.   

Fortunately the human mechanism has inbuilt safe guards to prevent the base centre energies from prematurely rising, but I don't think I need describe them. So most of those people who claim to have raised their kundalini have not. They have just had some sort of spiritual or altered consciousness experience. I tend to smile politely when someone tells me they have raised their kundalini.

But, the safeguards can be bypassed. Shall I tell how? Of course not. Part of why and how I have the knowledge I have is because I can keep it secret. I use it but I don't tell it.            

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.