Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
synchronous events (Read 30849 times)

Re: synchronous events
Reply #30 - Oct 16th, 2015 at 11:35pm

additions/edit

Prove, from Latin, to test its trueness. If its a generalisation, exceptions proportion it. If its a definition, exceptions mark its boundary and tighten it.

Dreams and words from "sensitives" or from me or anyone, don't confirm anything.

We can see things for our self.

Souls or nodes of consciousness that extend from the same higher consciousness - what some call twin souls - seldom meet each other.

We each are like a pseudopod. We are to our oversoul, as our hand is to our self. Our left and right hands are to our self like twin souls are to our oversoul.

Souls extending from the same oversoul are mostly occupied with contrasting experiences/lessons in very different places/environments. They do not come together because it is unnatural and against the laws of maximum learning.

It is extremely rare for them to meet and come together, except in cases of monumental significance, like when an important leader or inventor requires assistance at a time of great emergency or importance that effects a nation or people. On the rare occasions when they come together it is mostly via a medium in between them upon which they are working, and through which they exert complimentary but opposing forces. Like our left and right hands do when they are working on the same task, like unscrewing the lid of a jar, or holding a nail and hammering it.

If with others, you put both your hands into murky water to feel around, when you discover you have touched your other hand then you are likely to depart and go investigate other people's hands, for that is where the learning and the growth is. As souls we learn more about life, contrast, cooperation and conflict, by mixing with and working with other peoples hands/ souls from other oversouls. Only if you have to repair or work on some great significant thing under the murky water will your two hands work together. And even then, they will be separated by the medium upon which they are working and from each of their own perspectives they will oppose each other in their efforts and adopt separate passive and active efforts upon the medium.   

But that coming and working together is not the general pattern, for that is only for emergencies and significant events, and average people like us are not involved in such things.

The general pattern
of the tree of life
is for expansion,
and for
separation
or spreading from its parts
, and
for
contrast
ing experiences, lessons and work
between twin souls. And every soul and oversoul or node of consciousness great and small is a
joint/
fork
/change of angle
in the branch-work of the tree of life. And every twig and branch of every size within that tree is a communication line or silver cord between
those
great and small nodes of consciousness. The branches of the tree of life are ever
growing/
branching out away from each other,
like twigs and branches do in trees, and as does the body and its skeleton, and as do the blood vessels and nervous system,
not turning in upon each other. 

For the average souls and vast majority who are here in the Earth life system to gather and gain experience by which to learn and grow and gain knowledge, there is no need to come into contact with another soul/person(another node of consciousness) extended from the same oversoul as oneself is extended. And so in most cases we do not come into contact or live with each other or share lives.  Do you put two hands in water to test its temperature, or just one hand? Do you experience learn and grow the most by holding your own hand or by reaching your hand out to others? Do you walk best by keeping your feet together and jumping along, or by walking with separated feet in alternate steps with each foot stepping in different places to the other. We are like the feet and hands and senses of our oversoul. Our other "selves" or other extensions from our oversoul, are usually living very different lives to our self, or if we are in related lives they are usually on the other/another/opposite side of the experiences/issues/lessons/problems/work that our self is doing or involved in, so we seldom if ever meet for there are great issues between us. For example, if one soul is poor and on the street, its oversoul might have another extension who is well employed and financially secure; if one soul is a labourer, another extension might be an administrator; if one is a law breaker, another might be a legislator; if one is in the USA another might be in Russia, Argentina or South Africa. When you pick up and handle something to study/examine/manoeuvre it or work with it, are both your hands usually on one side of it doing the same thing, or are each of your hands usually on opposing sides of it doing different things, exerting opposing forces and doing opposite but complimentary tasks? Life is about maximising experience and learning through contrast and difference, and that is why we have two hands and two arms, and is why oversouls often have two or more extensions - to do different/opposing/contrasting things in different fields of life and maximise learning and growth.

But of course, there are souls who have learnt to work well together, are highly compatible and who love each other dearly, but in all probability they are not souls extended from the same oversoul.

« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2015 at 3:31pm by 1796 »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Oct 17th, 2015 at 1:27am

It's pretty hard to prove any of this kind of stuff to anyone else. The closest thing to proof in these areas, besides one's own repeating experiences, are core similarities found between diverse and unrelated reputable sources. If for example, 6 different reputable psychic sources say something similar, chances are, there is probably something to the essential concept (by reputable, i mean coming from a predominantly positive/helpful source AND having some material world verification in relation).

Quote:
Souls extending from the same oversoul are mostly occupied with contrasting experiences/lessons in very different places/environments. They do not come together because it is unnatural and against the laws of maximum learning.

It is extremely rare for them to meet and come together, except in cases of monumental significance, like when an important leader or inventor requires assistance at a time of great emergency or importance that effects a nation or people.

Think you'll find various people will have a different take on the above based on experience, including myself and Bruce Moen.  Bruce has met and befriended two other selves from his own Disk--one a man (Bob Monroe) and the other a female. As mentioned, my dream confirmed this for me.

Interestingly, besides various confirmations experienced in relation to dreams, even the Bible generally speaks quite positively of dreams as a form of guidance.  Some of the major figures in same, were also active dreamers and interpreters of other's dream.  It is one of the forms of guidance most spoken of in a consistently positive sense. 

Anyways, i was briefly acquainted with two other selves from my own immediate Disk, but both are now in the nonphysical. One, a male slightly younger than me and whom i met in high school died in a car crash.  The other, a woman, was much older than myself.   

I'm married to my "Twin Soul", which is a slightly different connection than i had with the two people i just referenced.  There are different levels of Disk.  What i view as Twin Souls, are two distinct, freewilled Disks that were originally part of the same larger Disk or Spirit.  When they both project a self into the Earth system at the same time, then we can say they have a Twin Soul relationship. 

Because the physical, and especially the Earth, is based on polarization and imbalance, when we became involved with Earth and human lives, we eventually and naturally separated into two parts of a Whole, one with a slight emphasis on the masculine and one with a slight emphasis on the feminine.   

In other words, a lot of her lives, are not directly part of my own immediate Disk and experience. For whatever reason, she has had a majority of female lives and i've had a majority of male lifetimes.  Yet, interestingly, i suspect that originally when we split, i was the more Yin/feminine polarized part of the larger self and she was the more Yang/masculine polarized part.  

Some of our pre-Earth/Solar system lives and selves were/are part of the same self.  These were as more androgynous or rather mixed/blended beings, as the form reflected better the inner consciousness in some of these systems.  Our earliest projection into the Earth were in similar forms.  But at that point, we were fully One, not distinct Disks.  Today, we have an odd admixture of a great degree of innate harmony, and yet some oppositional tension, which is very well reflected in our astro. charts and comparison of same. All our major points are all either in the same Sign/positions or in the opposite. I'm a Cap. Sun & Merc., she is a Cap Rising cusping Aquarius. I have Leo Rising and Aquarius Venus, she is Aquarius Sun, Venus, and South Node. I have Libra Moon, she has Aries Moon with her ruling planet in Libra, along with Libra Jupiter, i have a number of Virgo points (North Node, Jupiter, Mars, and Saturn), and she has Mercury and Mars in Pisces. So literally, all the major and personal points are opposite or same as the other's different, but highly connected points (which is usually more significant and stronger than the same placements being opposite or same e.g. Aquarius Sun with someone with Leo Sun, is less bonding and indicative than Aquarius or Leo Sun with a person with Leo or Aquarius Rising). 

I've seen a lot of different chart comparisons, and this degree of powerful, mutual interconnection is more rare than common, though you will always find some major conjunctions and oppositions between charts of people whom are close.

So it seems a little more complex and relative than some give it credit for. As often life and reality are as compared to belief systems of the huge, huge majority of humans (including this self at times no doubt).   

Larger and more accurate truths tends to be internally consistent in a larger, holistic logic sense i.e. from various different angles of perception and consideration.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Oct 18th, 2015 at 7:56am

What you call your "oversoul" is probably bigger, with more layers than most of us realize. 

For example, why do so many people who become aware of their oversoul in some way or form, mostly only become aware of human lifetimes? 

In reality, many of us have experienced many other lives in various other systems and forms as well.  There are whole other layers of our oversoul that deal with/focus on that.

We become aware of the human lives because that's what is most pertinent to our current focus.

And what i said about Twin Souls in general and in relation to my own, was a fairly common process that happened with many. 

It was like the larger Oversoul, much like an amorphous Light Being, split into two still large, but slightly distinct parts with a differing balance emphasis.

This is the meaning of Yeshua's words about a man and woman having been one in heaven, before they became two on the earth.  Because, occasionally, mates/marriage partners are coming from that Twin Soul relationship and history, where they use to be part of the same larger Spirit/Disk/OverSoul. 

(it's not necessarily common though, and sometimes they don't even reincarnate with each other.  My Twin Soul and i have been in almost every differing form of relationship physically, as well as acting as guides when one was incarnated and the other wasn't).   

IP Logged

God
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Oct 18th, 2015 at 9:23am

A group of friends formed by oversouls equals the opportunity to meet one/more extensions from that group on Earth many times over, and also the jolly possibility of meeting new extensions that can form friendships beyond the physical. But being in a group that started this journey together doesn't necessarily mean oversouls graduate, reunite and possibly meld together, before having new experiences. But some may reunite. Sometimes things change, and so can groups of oversouls, in the sense that some may follow other paths. It's good to be able to learn and practise free will both as extensions and oversouls.

IP Logged

Reply #34 - Oct 19th, 2015 at 2:24am

Quote:
A group of friends formed by oversouls equals the opportunity to meet one/more extensions from that group on Earth many times over, and also the jolly possibility of meeting new extensions that can form friendships beyond the physical. But being in a group that started this journey together doesn't necessarily mean oversouls graduate, reunite and possibly meld together, before having new experiences. But some may reunite. Sometimes things change, and so can groups of oversouls, in the sense that some may follow other paths. It's good to be able to learn and practise free will both as extensions and oversouls.

God has raised an interesting question. 
(Incidentally, God, to prevent confusing the readers when I refer to God or to you, in future I will address you by a name other than God. Do you have a preference? Or you may wish to change your display name.) 

The ideas presented above regarding relationships largely depend on the accuracy of the premise assumed in the paragraph's last sentence, that both extensions and oversouls possess freewill.

A fundamental precept of logic is that if our premises are wrong, our conclusion/s will be wrong.

So let's open the question:
Does both our soul and our own oversoul possess freewill?

Or put another way, and in keeping related to the subject of this thread, being synchronicity:
What is the nature of will and the relationship between the wills at both levels, soul and oversoul? (or self and higher self)  

IP Logged

Loucifer
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Oct 19th, 2015 at 11:35am

Quote:
(Incidentally, God, to prevent confusing the readers when I refer to God or to you, in future I will address you by a name other than God. Do you have a preference? Or you may wish to change your display name.) 

Thanks for the love, lovers of God, but no more confusion. Sorted.

Quote:
A fundamental precept of logic is that if our premises are wrong, our conclusion/s will be wrong.

If the premise is wrong the conclusion can be absolutely wrong, can be absolutely right, and partly wrong/partly right. Keeping it simple and tidy, the right premise would be the right way to go.

And with definitions in mind, one model is the human physical form connected to a soul (located at monroe focus level 12) which is an extension of an Oversoul (located at focus 34 or focus 35). Another model is human physical form connected to an Oversoul which is an extension of God/Source. Other models?

In the two models above one says he or she experiences the Oversoul, which for the other he or she is God/Source.

Quote:
So let's open the question:
Does both our soul and our own oversoul possess freewill?

Depends on what freewill is in relation to? My previous post was mainly about friendships on both levels, and the option of allowing members of a group to be on their way if that was their will.

An incarnation is free to both regard and/or disregard conscience. Somebody dies in a car accident, another somebody experiences divine Oversoul intervention in a car accident. An Oversoul is active in the Earth life system, and I assume this in a simplistic way can be compared to playing golf, in the way certain rules make it the game/system we know as golf. Playing tennis there are possibilities within the limitations that define tennis.

Quote:
Or put another way, and in keeping related to the subject of this thread, being synchronicity:
What is the nature of will and the relationship between the wills at both levels, soul and oversoul? (or self and higher self)

My will is not to answer this question. Will you do it? Is it the will of someone else?
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2015 at 12:48pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #36 - Oct 19th, 2015 at 5:29pm

Regarding the below, an Oversoul doesn't view its projections as being separate from it's self. One time I was walking and thinking of my Oversoul as if it is separate from me, and I heard a dejected voice say, "I am you."

After a projection wises up and figures out the best way to live its existence, it will be in sync with its Oversoul. Even when it doesn't do so it is still in sync with its Oversoul to some degree, because figuring things out is a part of what Oversouls do.

Quote:

What is the nature of will and the relationship between the wills at both levels, soul and oversoul? (or self and higher self)

My will is not to answer this question. Will you do it? Is it the will of someone else?

IP Logged

Reply #37 - Oct 19th, 2015 at 8:21pm

Quote:
[quote]
Thanks for the love, lovers of God, but no more confusion. Sorted.

he he, I expected you might choose a name something like that. Thank you Loucifer for considering my request favourably. 

Quote:
If the premise is wrong the conclusion can be absolutely wrong, can be absolutely right, and partly wrong/partly right. Keeping it simple and tidy, the right premise would be the right way to go.

Those outcomes are possible, but the statement is a rule of logic and reason, not a statement of the possibilities of chance, guesswork or of false logic or false reason.

Quote:

I would like to see others answer it. 

Recoverer has initiated a good start, pointing out that the oversoul's awareness includes our own awareness:
recoverer wrote on Oct 19th, 2015 at 5:29pm:
... an Oversoul doesn't view its projections as being separate from it's self. One time I was walking and thinking of my Oversoul as if it is separate from me, and I heard a dejected voice say, "I am you."

(Just a quick aside related to Recoverer's comment on walking, for anyone who might be interested. Rhythmical walking alternately fires either side of the brain, across the corpus callosum and subsequently the whole brain. The same as binaural beats do, but does so more effectively. When physically seated, a troublesome emotional mindset isolated from higher reasoning can remain isolated, in spite of attempts to reason it out, and can even fortify its position. Reasoning things out while rhythmically walking fires the overall brain, causes both sides of brain to communicate due to the rhythmical left-right physical action, stirs energies, and breaks down the borders around isolated unhealthy mindsets and so helps subject emotion to reason. This can be used together with correct therapeutic process to break down isolated unhealthy mindset fragments and help rationalise and unify the mind. I "walk & talk" most of my clients, and encourage them to maintain the practice. EMDR is just a dressed up / disguised and poor reproduction of this effect to enable psychs to look clever and sophisticated, keep the effect to themselves and charge fees for it. Personally I think EMDR should only be used with clients who cannot adequately walk and/or  are physically disabled. It is usually used in conjunction with PTSD therapy, but military leaders have known for centuries about the mental health benefits of marching men both to and from battle while talking the experience out with each other. Meditative walking can be very useful when understood and used well - combined with pure awareness, full field material vision, and right and beneficial thought processes. I encourage anyone interested to experiment with it.)
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2015 at 9:50pm by 1796 »  

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #38 - Oct 20th, 2015 at 10:37am

I think the oversoul - or equivalent - has some control over our free will. I say this because I also feel that I have been directly spoken to on a couple of occasions in my life, as well as having had an actual physical intervention on my behalf. Having said this, however, I also believe that I am not separate from that part of myself. If you think about how your mind operates when it is fully concentrating on an activity you know that many other parts of your life and knowledge may appear to fall away during that time, but when you are finished with that very absorbing activity the rest of your "self" is there for your recall to memory and further action. Perhaps our relationship to our higher self is similar. We are just very highly focused in this physical realm most of the time.

Regarding the mental effects of walking, it is obvious that those who focus on such activities are the better for them, in multiple ways. I participate in bouts of sustained four limbed exercise/motion/dance most days of the week, and I include strength training, and it is highly beneficial to all aspects of my life. I have not always done this, but it is evident that during those portions of my life in which I did do these things I was not only better for it at the time, but later in life I could recall those past successes and, thus, find a platform for present success much more easily than if I had never made an effort at all.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #39 - Oct 20th, 2015 at 12:30pm

Rhythmic walking might have an effect, however, on a limited number of occasions while walking just a few steps I've received a message either by hearing a voice or by being shown a symbolic message.

IP Logged

Loucifer
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Oct 20th, 2015 at 1:10pm

Quote:
he he, I expected you might choose a name something like that. Thank you Loucifer for considering my request favourably.

Your request was and is fair. But doing a google search shows there are 31800 hits for loucifer. Is there something new over the sun?

Awareness. Intelligence. Force. Freewill.

?

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #41 - Oct 20th, 2015 at 7:12pm

Can we call you Louie?

IP Logged

Loucifer
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Oct 20th, 2015 at 11:31pm

If you or others are uncomfortable with the cifer part, Lou it is. The nick itself doesn't hold much value, but it serves as a reminder to practise discernment. The God nick was the lighter version of that, with some added benefits for fun. This is more clear though, hehe or mohaha.

IP Logged

Reply #43 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 12:59am

There is a lot of symbolism in the name and the picture.
The innocence (lamb) and the evil, and the evil being only a shadow, the result of the blockage of light. 
We are each light bearers and shadow casters; we each having light and shadow inside us.

I like the name and the picture; it suits you because you recognise the forces in yourself that range between light and shadow, and you face them, unlike many who deny them.

For anyone who doesn't know where the reference is, its in Isaiah 14. Depending on one's inclination, we might consider those verses to be historical, or prophetic, or symbolic (or a mixture) about the nature of human development and the soul's progress on Earth; the soul's coming down to earthly life/hell, individually and collectively, from God, into Earth's dust/material, darkness, lessons, illusions, puzzles and sufferings, eventually each soul to learn the lessons, solve the puzzles and find that light within and carry it home. The term Lucifer might be attributed to every man (and woman) as a potential light bearer immersed in Earth life and through the struggles of life between good and evil, the individual gradually emerges from darkness to fire up the heart and light up the soul. Similarly, through the gospels Christ often referred to the end result upon the soul of going through Earth's lessons as the coming of the "son of man" meaning the product of the human experience, what some on the forum term graduation and others term enlightenment.      

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #44 - Oct 21st, 2015 at 12:55pm

Regarding the name Lucifer, some would say that a translational error took place when that part of the Bible was written, and a fallen king of Babylon, a physical person was spoken of, not a fallen angel. Whatever the case, for many people the name Lucifer signifies a fallen angel like being, and perhaps such beings exist.

Regarding shadow aspects of Self, I wonder where they come from.  Perhaps to some degree they come from our animal bodies. The Reptilian part of our biological brains is all about me, myself and I, not the welfare of others. While incarnated in a body our spirit self competes with our reptilian brain and we create our psyche according to how we handles these opposing influences.  There is also the matter of how our environment influences us, and what wisdom and personality traits our Over Soul has us incarnate with.

Here is something I haven’t figured out with certainty. Regardless of body-based influences, are things set up so that our Souls can choose a negative way of being? In order for each of us and the creative process as a whole to have free will, negative possibilities need to exist. If this is so, then each of us can become Lucifer like if this is how we choose.

I wouldn’t feel comfortable with referring to myself as God or Lucifer, because I believe the Lucifer-like potential within myself would choose to do so. Some people might laugh at me and say don’t be so uptight, but I believe that reverence towards God has its place. I don’t believe he is like an old man in the sky who desires obedience and worship, but I do believe he has a divine nature that is beautiful to an extent that it can be deeply appreciated. There is also the matter of how he got everything started with love-based intent, so perhaps this factor should be considered. I certainly do and try to be in line with divine will.

Albert

« Last Edit: Oct 21st, 2015 at 1:58pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.