Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Stampede in Mecca and some afterthoughts (Read 1158 times)
anondoraja

ALK Member

dhaka , Bangladesh
Stampede in Mecca and some afterthoughts
Sep 30th, 2015 at 5:57am

Two tragic incidents happened in Mecca ( Saudi Arabia ) one after another . First the crane accidents and then the Stampede . More than 2000 Muslim pilgrims died in most horrible condition one can imagine. From my own experiences with the Muslims , I know that the religious Muslims  try to believe everything which is written in their religious books. They believe that while performing any religious duties , if they die , they will go directly in heaven. But can the terrible situation which was created due to the stampede just before their death cause a state in which they may find themselves stuck in Focus 23 ? .... Or was it possible for the  Helpers to take them to their BST heavens as their believes in those BST heavens are very strong . My curious mind also wants to know , if it is at all possible for a Kind Helper to take any of this religious Muslims to Focus 27. Anyways , my deep respect and sympathy for the 2000 people who died in Mecca.
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2015 at 9:15am by anondoraja »  

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: Stampede in Mecca and some afterthoughts
Reply #1 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:53pm

anondoraja wrote on Sep 30th, 2015 at 5:57am:
Two tragic incidents happened in Mecca ( Saudi Arabia ) one after another . First the crane accidents and then the Stampede . More than 2000 Muslim pilgrims died in most horrible condition one can imagine. From my own experiences with the Muslims , I know that the religious Muslims  try to believe everything which is written in their religious books. They believe that while performing any religious duties , if they die , they will go directly in heaven. But can the terrible situation which was created due to the stampede just before their death cause a state in which they may find themselves stuck in Focus 23 ? .... Or was it possible for the  Helpers to take them to their BST heavens as their believes in those BST heavens are very strong . My curious mind also wants to know , if it is at all possible for a Kind Helper to take any of this religious Muslims to Focus 27. Anyways , my deep respect and sympathy for the 2000 people who died in Mecca.

Almighty God not Allah , who is Satan allows what he allows and stops what he stopped

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.