Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Stampede in Mecca and Some afterthoughts (Read 2375 times)
anondoraja

ALK Member

dhaka , Bangladesh
Stampede in Mecca and Some afterthoughts
Sep 30th, 2015 at 5:53am

Two tragic incidents happened in Mecca ( Saudi Arabia ) one after another . First the crane accidents and then the Stampede . More than 2000 Muslim pilgrims died in most horrible condition one can imagine. From my own experiences with the Muslims , I know that the religious Muslims try to believe everything which is written in their religious books. They believe that while performing any religious duties , if they die , they will go directly in heaven. But can the terrible situation which was created due to the stampede just before their death cause a state in which they may find themselves stuck in Focus 23 ? .... Or was it possible for the  Helpers to take them to their BST heavens as their believes in those BST heavens are very strong . My curious mind also wants to know , if it is at all possible for a Kind Helper to take any of this religious Muslims to Focus 27. Anyways , my deep respect and sympathy for the 2000 people who died in Mecca.   
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2015 at 9:18am by anondoraja »  

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Re: Stampede in Mecca and Some afterthoughts
Reply #1 - Nov 14th, 2015 at 7:57pm

There must be some conditions of soul that determine the FL, regardless of how our religions have described it. The Focus Levels are available to all humans, right? We congregate there with others of like minds/souls. So Muslims and Christians might not be intermixing there but those ready for FL 26 etc would surely be at that level.

In large group situations some current people have 'seen' the victims holding hands in a line, with just a few Kind Souls leading the line. Surely in Humanity's history such systems for multiple deaths have been figured out.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.