Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cool Lucid Dream Incubation experience (Read 1320 times)
Josh Langley

ALK Member

Cool Lucid Dream Incubation experience
Sep 26th, 2015 at 12:15am

While trying to incubate a lucid dream this morning, I practised asking for the universe to open up to me while in the dream state.
After I asked the question, without hesitation I answered myself with a stern reply.
"the universe is already there, you have to open up to it"
Ok... there you have it.. simple.

Has anyone else receive such quick information after asking a question in the hypnogogic dream state?

Join me on the journey.
www.joshlangley.com.au
WWW www.facebook.com/joshlangleywriter  
IP Logged

Re: Cool Lucid Dream Incubation experience
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2015 at 11:47am

That sounds like a potent correction or addition of attitude. Now you can practice what it suggests and see if it works. That is faith.

I expect the sentence is useful to others too.

Yes, communications of that type can be more noticeable on the edge of sleep.

But all sorts of mental phenomena can occur then too, and may not be all good, true or useful. Words and visions can arise in mind from all sorts of sources even just within itself. Like information coming through from the subconscious, for there is much information in there, and it may be right or wrong. Also if someone strongly holds two false and separate beliefs, then another one will arise between them to join and reconcile them. That is one of the most common forms of delusion and afflicts many. But judging from your writing (and words evident thought) I doubt you are susceptible to that because you are objective, and value truth more than your own preferences of what the truth may be.

Regardless of where information comes from, we always have to use our judgment to assess it, just like we do in daily life with all our other communications. Having freewill means we are responsible for our self.

The sentence you mention though, is obvious and self evident in its truth.

And truth is beauty.         

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.