Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Augmentation of Human Sensory Perception (Part 3) (Read 918 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Augmentation of Human Sensory Perception (Part 3)
Sep 9th, 2015 at 11:17am

Our perception of time is hugely relative, Albert Einstein quoted that a day with a beautiful girl will seem to pass in a brief moment, while waiting for a doctor in his consulting room even for twenty minutes could seem like  a day. Time perception could be an article on its own, but my aim is to come up with a means of changing our perception of time according to our needs and requirement.

If for instance we could slow down time during an university examination it might help one get a better pass mark.

It becomes possible in a state of extreme heightened, fine tuned and enhanced awareness, to keep so still and focused that one is able to hear the chirp of a billion bird like impulses, which are like little darting quantum particles dancing before the throne of God. These are the songs and messages that sustain creation which we rarely notice or perceive, because we are deaf and blind to their beautiful song and its real meaning. Humanity must evolve into a higher form of life to achieve oneness with the boundless cosmos.

The utilization of the whole human organism as one great sensory instrument increases possibilities of perception into the unimaginable and limitless realms and it should become possible to record messages from the cosmos for the good of humankind kind and our the continued health of own beautiful blue water world namely our precious planet earth.

Amazingly the human organism is able to perceive things are as minute as a vibrating atom molecule or electron or on the macro scale the sounds of cosmic music as our huge colossal universe expands until maximum entropy is reached and  finally dies in the cold death sometime beyond eternity.

Time itself would no longer be a barrier and we would read the impulses from the distant past, to the present day and into the eternal future and have a true record of history. (It is not wrong to think big!?)

I believe we all have inborn, innate, intrinsic, unused psychic intuitive abilities We can however, learn to master these dormant gifts for the good and benefit of mankind and help avoid evil before it happens.

Even so- called dead objects like rocks or bricks vibrate and record images and sounds. We should stop and notice them as a real necessary part of the universe. To perceive their messages, go and put your hands on one of them, patiently wait you might begin to notice images or sounds or both coming into your mind.

Everything every object every life form in creation has its own particular unique innate inner recording, which it broadcasts or radiates out its unique data and information into the boundless cosmos. This the divine mind uses to brings about balance harmony of creation. .

If we were able to somehow log into the cosmic mind, then nothing would overtake us as a complete surprise and we will become one with all existence.

Maybe we are little streams or rivers flowing into the endless infinite eternal ocean, and maybe we call this ocean God?.

At  times I could perceive countless thoughts and visions as clear and vivid as a three dimensional TV  A lot of what I saw and heard was by means of what I call "Eye-Lid visions at times I was terrified to close my eyes, because, visions were hideous in content some things filled me  fear and hopelessness as if I were looking into hell itself

It was almost  impossible to filter out the horror and redundant inputs and accept the impulses of loving beauty of glorious minds, be they human or animal and even plant

Plants radiate outward in a different manner to those of animal life and they are more like a huge being encompassing the entire planet earth. Insects are tiny points of awareness's and a swarm might radiate as much thought energy as a single human..

There were times when I had to retreat in shock and horror from the dark bleak rage and hate that spewed out of the minds of  depraved entities, some alien some human and some demonic that sometimes entered my mind.

It is a protracted learning process to filter out the bad  and accept and embrace the good all that is beautiful and loving about our beautiful blue water planet and even out into the greater universe at large..

Out in unimaginable vastness of our universe might be a Super-Mind,  similar in ways to a sentient living internet, which embraces the entire universe. By linking up with this Super-consciousness it will enable instant communication across its boundless vastness of the cosmos, instead of the snail pace of the light speed barrier .

In the altered state of consciousness , which allowed me to combine segments that make up our self, which are the physical body, ethereal mind/soul/eternal spirit and amalgamated consolidated self which is the total of all our all our memories down the ages might link up with boundless cosmos and expand with it and embrace the all of reality.

Then you would be able to observe and understood all knowledge and mysteries, because you would link up with God albeit, for tiny glorious infinitesimal moments that he permits.

But you will always revert back to your limited self and retain your own unique identity as a separate sentient being. Because you are God's creation not god, his children and you must love and respect him, for the gift of life, both in this material world and in the afterlife, that is to come after our physical bodies perish.

Love is the only Infinite eternal inexhaustible source of power for good, so one should use it wisely and  could and spread it around far and wide.

I acknowledge that the with all the numerous possible complexities and realities that could be discussed about life and suggestions how to live it a much more voluminous and complex novel would need to be written, a task that I could do not have the time to write as it would take much longer than the time left of my of my time on planet earth. I am a fallible human mortal being and do not have or will never have all the possible questions and all the answers to all those questions.

I knew then that I had never come remotely close to knowing what an almost infinite precise instrument my whole body really was. It is not only the brain that perceives reality; each cell is individual aware parts of my body.

We have never learned how to utilize the amazing sensory organ that is our entire body. In this state of awareness I could stand still and hear the chirp of a billion birds which I knew was quantum particle flashing in the mind of God.

They sing the song of existence and creation and we are deaf to their beautiful song and its real meaning.

If only we would look at everything, taste, smell, feel , hear, breathe, perceive and use our innate psychic intuitive ability, nothing would overtake us as a complete surprise because I believe we become will become as one with all existence and hear the song of creation in advance.

My body, mind, soul and spirit stilled to allow my inner being to really hear, feel, perceive taste smell and merge with the Super- Consciousness, as it began to expand with  unimaginable exhilaration as my finite mind or self embraced all of existence and I saw and understood everything just like God did.

But maybe we must travel through the dark valleys of utter hopeless like I did; to really relish and savor the unbelievable glory that awaits us that love light and light.

I believe that the ultimate purpose of God in the creation of mankind, was because he wanted companionship and needed to love and be loved in turn, by beings that would do this by use of their free will.

No one wants to have loved forced onto them by fear and that is why I have such difficulty with exclusive fundamentalism.

My quote, "The truth is the truth remains the truth no matter what we believe or do not believe even in total ignorance the truth is the truth!  What is absolute

Truth?  What is the source of absolute truth?

What is the source of life?

What is Life?

Let the unknown become known.

We must know what we do not know (And admit it)

© Copyright Alan Grant McDougall 2015

Regards Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.