Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Augmentation of Human Sensory Perception (Part 2) (Read 903 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Augmentation of Human Sensory Perception (Part 2)
Sep 9th, 2015 at 11:12am

Augmented Human Perception

Increased awareness and by augmentation of human sensory perception

I am still busy with this paper on human perception, but thought I would post it now because at my age I could pop over into the afterlife at any moment.

Greetings people, I write about an new and enhanced way of how to perceive reality! I achieved much of this by enhancing my sensory perception capacity, during an altered state of consciousness.

Some of the methods I developed to achieved this state it is/are a private matter, that even my close family members are not aware of. While what I describe it is subjectively true, much of it comes from an external objective point of view.

What I write below is both from subjective experiences of my own and some of it originates from my studies into human sensory perception, and are as close to the objective point of view that I could achieve..

I am well aware of the limitation and variation of "normal" human sensory perception from one person to the other, for instance one person might be hard at hearing another have poor eyesight another suffer from a spinal injury leading to extreme loss of sensation in the body. Age makes a difference, with an 80 year of age person having a much less sensitivity to stimuli than a young person. A young child can here sounds far outside the octave range of adults, even young adults.

We know by scientific experiment that the human brain works incredibly fast. However, visual impressions are so complex that their processing takes several hundred milliseconds before they enter our consciousness. Scientists have now shown that this delay may vary in length. When the brain possesses some prior information, that is, when it already knows what it is about to see (A sort of precognition).

Until now, neuroscience has assumed that the processes leading up to conscious perception were rather rigid and that their timing did not vary .

This flexibility and dynamism of the human brain and the variations between the brains of different individuals as well as the non psychical part namely the mind or soul; I believe exists, has led my to explore ways of overcoming the barriers of human sensory perception.

The aim of my research and experiments was to use myself as the subject and to find by experimentation ways and means to re-energize and restore lost sensory perception and to develops ways to hugely enhance normal healthy human sensory perception. I thought that one method might be substitution between senses using synethezia, an ability I believe most people could develop and which I will explain in later chapters of this paper.

The traditional five senses model , namely sight, sound, smell and taste is credited to Aristotle, but is very limiting and not at all accurate or complete.

What is called the five human senses can really be subdivided down further, into fields such as pressure sensitive, intensity of pain,, the ability to balance,, thirst, hunger.

The flow of time is an odd old thing.

A case in point is the highly improved sensory ability of the world champion boxer Floyd Mayweather, he is able to slow down time, or observe, relative to his clumsier opponent,   in slow motion, and react before he has even become aware of the coming punch. Sadly time and age reduces his advantages and this is why he should retire from boxing and be remembers for all time as one of the greatest boxers of all time, maybe even the greatest.

In one of his experiments the scientist, Eagleman had volunteers perform a backwards bungee jump free-fall while he transmitted a rapid succession of numbers to an LED on their wrists.

He found that during the fall they were successfully able to read the numbers, which under normal conditions would have appeared too fast. I have to say, that is one of the most interesting and original experiments I've heard of lately and seems to conform that times slows down in a crises.

The sense of smell is closely connected to or memory portals as well as fragrances are to our emotions. Think of the fragrance of a beloved person or wonderful event of long ago and you will know what I mean.

There is now real evidence that people missing one sense don't just learn to use the others better. The brain adapts to the loss by giving itself a makeover. If one sense is lost, the areas of the brain normally devoted to handling that sensory information do not go unused they get rewired and put to work processing other senses. This is called cross modality by the sciences who study this phenomena.

Of course the question of what is a normal state of consciousness, is open to speculation. The best definition I can give is a state of normal awakeness and full awareness of daily situations.

An exception to augmenting human sensory perception is the case of autistic people, their problem is far far too many confusing sensory inputs, which leads to extreme agitation in these people. That is why we observe them shaking, or hitting their heads or blinking over and over again. By use computers to aid these people, who are sometimes extremely intelligent, this has been verified as a scientific fact. 

They do these rather strange repetitive acts , in an effort to block out or redirect, the hugely excessive sensory inputs they are constantly battered with, especially while they are awake. A noisy environment can become a tortured hell to these people.

I begin below to detail the effects of an enhanced and alerted state of consciences can and did have on my sensory perception.

During a self induced altered state of consciousness I was able to increase the range and sensitivity of my five sensory organs beyond the usual capacity. I achieved this ability over time by means of extreme concentration and meditation and during a state of extreme altered state of consciousness.

Some of the methods used by me to enhanced my sensory perception capabilities were:

Sleep deprivation.

Meditation.

Contemplation.

Sleep paralysis or otherwise known as Hypnagogic sleep.

Lucid dreaming.

Visions and what I call eyelid visions.

Time altering relative slowdown or speed up.

Brain exercises to improve short and long term memory.

Brain exercises to improve speed of thinking.

Intense concentration.

Out of body, coma and near death experiences.

Mirror mist.

Self hypnoses.

Staring at a light source, sometimes flashing.

Listening to beautiful music.

Extrasensory perception.

Extreme manic state

Coma.

Mental Exercising

Exercises/meditations opened many additional portal and sensory perceptive doorways which revealed to me a new fresh unexplored reality. I began to notice or sense acute new impulses and inputs originating both from the outside environment as well as messages from my body into my mind that were completely new to me.

Recalling experiences that I have had during extreme altered state of consciousness (not drug induced) I became aware of an brightness of colors unimagined in the normal state. These vivid images or the world around me, where so beautiful and unlike any I had perceived up until that moment in time. It was as if I could actually observe the vibrations of light energy because every object blazed as it were a living being of blinding beauty.

The separate use of sensory organs only gives one a dim gray view of the true absolute reality of our locality. We also us never experience the startlingly beautiful and overwhelming entirety of reality that extends far out from our physical bodies. By amalgamating all our five sensory organs, it becomes possible to perceive reality as one lens like composite being of almost transcendent sensitivity. We then begin to the previously unknown planes of reality!

If we achieve the above of combining, integrating all our sensory perceptive abilities to ct or react as one sensory organ. A new brighter world will open us. Which is dazzling, shimmering, alive, with colors of a billion hues and shades.

Each and every object, in the universe be it animate or inanimate, resonates and vibrates and  broadcasts its own musical song into the cosmos. Every object in creation comes together as one amazing harmonious orchestra, under the hand of the master conductor, a beautiful instrument in the hands of the master.

I continued to amplify and increase the focus levels of my concentration until I could meticulously examine in minuscule detail everything in my immediate vicinity. With this new ability to observe and sense more of total reality came through now opened portals I never knew existed..

These portals, which are like reflecting mirrors into alternate dimensions, enormously improved the range and enlarged the exactitude of my normal sensory capacity. At this moment I  began to sense, observe and hear wonderful things, that were almost beyond comprehension and unimagined by me until that moment.

It became possible to switch to perceiving by hearing colors through my acoustic channels, tasting with my visual channels. In this highly unusual altered state of awareness the sense of hearing sight, taste, smell and feel kept alternating somewhat like a television channels automatically changing over and over again, by some remote means.

Every atom of the physical body harmonizes together, evolving into one intelligent entity and one is now indeed a composite living being. This ability is called syntheses, it was automatic and outside my conscious control.

Everything sang and I could hear and fell the caress of the sound of smell the taste of music and colors beyond present perception and outside the comprehension of our mortal bodies.

Learning to use whole body, as one great sensory instrument, I could perceive things that normally go completely unnoticed. Looking carefully with all my combined bodily senses

At times I became telepathic and I could heard words flowing into my mind  and I had to close my mind against a cacophony of meaningless babble.  Later I could filter out the redundant and listen to the inputs of beautiful of thoughts originating from human, strange sentient intelligent entities and animals from both earthly and cosmic sources.

I had to retreat in shock and horror from the dark bleakness from real evil thoughts that sometimes entered my mind. And learn to accept and embrace all that is beautiful and loving about our beautiful blue water planet and the unimaginable wonder of the universe and the super universe from out of which it was born.

All living entities perceive reality differently. To a much highly evolved entities than us, what to us is our normal waking conscious state, to them we are really sleeping and hardly aware of reality and are dormant or hibernating. However some of us are born with the ability to awaken into their alternate plane of reality and absorb  new information and knowledge from them.

Like wise to beings that exist in lower dimensions than that of our own, even though they think that they are fully conscious and awake, to us they are but vague lifeless entities that only sometimes penetrate our dreams when we sleep.

I believe that this state of perceived of "awakeness" or sleep between beings of different dimensions planes and realms, continues up and down into an almost infinite range of alternate realms of reality, but how much and how far up or down is a mystery. (To me)

At times I could read the messages/inputs, from variable dimension of the universe. I could perceive things as minute as a vibrating electron, or the great strange sound and song of the boundless universe expanding into the multiverse from which it was born

Time opened it eye to me and I had brief glimpses of the distant past, present events and future happenings, that came, condensed and vanished like smoke Each event seem to be something that might or might not happen. (The future apparently is not set in stone)

The body, mind, soul and spirit,  stilled as my inner began to really hear, feel, perceive taste smell and merge with the Super- Consciousness My self awareness began to expand in exhilaration as my finite mind embraced all of existence and I saw and understood everything, something like God might do.

In that evening of twilight peace I waited in the cool of my garden with increasing excitement and anticipation of what I might experience next. As I stood there I allowed the impressions of the sweet dark to cover and flow over and into me like a cool comforting velvet blanket. While resting there I contemplated the beauty of creation and how I really fitted into it and the meaning of my existence.

The clarity I experienced with the augmented my sensory abilities allowed me, to notice for the first time, sounds that were crystal clear, music of the cosmic beauty, sweet and pure fragrances of a billion multicolored flowers, vivid startling moving visions of unknown beautiful strange scenes. It dawned on me that I had never up until then understood that I could learn to use my body, as one single composite interconnected , integrated sensory organ.

While I stood there I looked into the ever changing pictures or visions, in the cones/orbs and saw great alien  kings on mystical thrones, visions of places of unimaginable beauty. These cones/orbs of brilliant light were also broadcasting strange pure uplifting music and song.

The night lit up and filled my soul and physical being with glory and splendor of images and  magnificent events beyond imagination, of the distant past or future. These experiences could never be forgotten be cherished forever.

The garden in which I stood felt as if the music and light from the limitless cosmos, had come down and shone condensing all that wonder and beauty into that small area
This light and music of the boundless universe flowed over my entire body and into my soul.

I  now know that it only in this state of highly amplified, enhanced awareness, and range was it possible to perceive all the wonder and beauty I did that night. I also recall music emanating from what I assumed to be the beautiful voices of trillions of sentient beings, that exist somewhere in the unfathomable depths of the boundless cosmos. (Angels maybe?)

I don't think at this stage of our evolution can humans remain in such a heightened state of awareness and still be a useful active member of the human family. Maybe this is why some monks retire to a cave in the mountains to meditate in an effort to reach the heightened awareness I have been describing?

During those quiet moments in my garden I heard a soft gently distant whisper of beautiful music, filling my soul with love peace and joy. These soft distant sounds and music were strange and very plaintive but deeply moving, full of love wonder and beauty, that perceiving to come directly from the heavenly hosts that surround the throne of God. (Maybe our great God is sad about something?)

With my perception now so precise, I noticed new inputs of sounds and vivid impression entering through the doorways of my sensory organs that were unlike anything I had ever experience before. These were vibrant perceptions of brilliant glowing cones/orbs of vibrating colored lights, in which I could perceive and hear in my mind crystal clear pictures of strange almost unexplainable scenes of otherworldly events.

As my soul awareness or consciousness expanded it seemed filled the whole universe and for one brief glorious moment, I became everything, I was “Infinite Existence”

The universe sadly does not only contain goodness, it also contains depravity and evil, although love and goodness dominate fortunately for us

With my extremely enhanced sensory perception I saw as if I were there, evil horror occurring on a remote planet in a village much like a village on earth. This tiny village was lit up by some unseen light source I came down and saw a little girl looking at me with sad eyes

Then to my unspeakable horror I saw the light life slowly drain out of her and the light of here beautiful eyes slowly dimming, until the darkened with death. The cold of evil descended into this village and the light source, just like her eyes dimmed and went out forever.

Like it or not there is a battle going on for the control; of our universe. The sons of light battle the sons of dark. Look out at the night sky, what do you perceive? “A sky mostly dark with some light in this potentially infinite dark?”

Everything in existence be it inanimate or animate, vibrate and radiate with its own particular frequency. These radiated vibrations from objects can be perceived through the gates of our perception, creating at times both pleasurable or nasty experiences.

It is up to us to learn to block out what we consider redundant garbage. Not only positive living light is constantly entering or being, but also negative dark anti- energy that might drain our life force out of our souls, if we allowed it to do that. This negative energy or cold anti-light is what we humans call evil or depravity, and depraved serial killers as an example are filled and controlled by it.

Enhanced awareness by the amalgamation our perceptive capacity, enables music to felt as taste, touch as colors, smell as visions, sounds as flavor, or even the entire brain filling with energy until it glows like an incandescent lamp.

I repeat again that the term for this strange ability but very real ability is synesthesia, where the whole body and brain can become one interconnected sensory organism.

We should really think of our total being as the amalgamation of both our physical and ethereal entities into one single  everlasting being, able to absorb all exhilarating vibrations of life in vivid, intense and profound way, instead of limiting our perception just to our five senses separately.

Synesthesia  is what I have been trying to convey in this article, often dismissed as a product of overactive imaginations, synesthesia has grudgingly come to be accepted by scientists in recent years as an actual phenomenon with a real neurological basis.

The ability to become a Synesthesiatic was to develop new neural connections within my brain and by this means remove the boundaries and barriers that normally exist between the five senses. To learn to unravel the collective chatter of sensory perception previously isolation, into one large sensory interconnected sensory organ, namely the human body/soul.

It has been postulated that babies use their five distinct senses separately but rather one all-encompassing sense, that responds to the total amount of incoming stimulation. So when a baby hears her mother's voice, she is also perceiving it and smelling it.

All of us should be able to perceive the world as a unified whole because there is a complex interaction between the senses in the brain, the thinking goes.

Once we have progressed to the point of been able to utilize all of our sensing abilities and perform as one complete interconnected composite entity of trillions of self aware cells, our dormant awareness will wake up allow us to reach out to the unimagined sources of joy, love peace and health. Then we would never cease to be amazed at new wonder and reality of world around us, in all its true blazing vivid multi colored beauty.

We are evolving into sentient beings of an higher order, Homo Superior if you like. Once former locked doorways into the truth of total reality are opened, the eternal light of infinity will reveal to you and me, the full unimagined beauty of creation. We do not experience the real beauty of creation because it has been hidden from us, because of limitations of the capacity of human perception. (There are however, exception to this rule that all of us experience, the very special never- to forget- events, when a door into total reality momentary opens during our lives)

During moments of  the finely tuned enhanced state of awareness I realized that as far as I knew that up to 99.998% of people, myself included, never come remotely aware of what a truly almost infinite precise instrument a human's whole body can become.

It is not only the brain that perceives reality, but it each cell does its own work, as an individual aware vital part our bodies. In fact our bodies should work as one composite whole entity instead of responding to separate sensory impulses. If humanity were to achieve this goal of altering the bodies inbuilt programing to react as one composite intelligent entity of trillions of cells working together for the good of the whole being then our material earthly realm could become  a heaven on earth, with unimaginable potential for growth, both in this life and the next.

With practice it is possible to entire a state of synesthesia which allows one for example to switch to perceiving with ears, tasting with eyes, listening sense of taste smell and feel. Every atom every cell every organ of a person’s physical body existing as one harmonious whole as one intelligent composite living being.

In a sharpened and enhanced state of awareness, it becomes possible to observe much more of creation, even down extreme detail of the minuscule and retain this data in our needed and precious memories, instead of overlooking or ignoring or shrugging off important messages and information, that might have been profound and necessary for human survival progress.

Who knows what is possible if one could plug our conscious minds into the universe at large and then download from it advanced technology and join communities of stars singing the songs of  creation.

After we have learned by constant practice of extreme concentration effort and deep profound meditation, one will become exceptionally aware of every sound sight touch image or vision and be able to block out the impulses of unnecessary garbage and utilize our bodies as one sensory instrument of amazing precision.

CONTINUED PART 3

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.