Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Robert Bruce & Official Astral Dynamics website (Read 46057 times)
Uno

ALK Member

Re: Robert Bruce & Official Astral Dynamics website
Reply #60 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 12:30am

"Recoverer 2: So there is no confusion, "God" and "Ambivalent" on this thread are the same person. I don't know if multiple name usage extends beyond this. Only God knows, I mean Ambivalent, I mean..."

At the time it wasn't confusing and you had no troubles following the changes. When changing avatar name from God to Loucifier you stated "I wouldn’t feel comfortable with referring to myself as God or Lucifer, because I believe the Lucifer-like potential within myself would choose to do so." In the same thread I landed on Ambivalent and started using a picture of a sheep whose shadow looked like a wolf.

If several avatar names bothers you, have you counted the name changes of your friend?

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #61 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 12:43am

Uno:

Thank you for the explanation of your name change.

It would be nice if Justin didn't change his name so often. I don't believe he had a negative reason for making changes.

IP Logged

Uno

ALK Member

Reply #62 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 12:53am

Ok. I can't think of negative reasons neither for changing avatar names, and for me it doesn't really matter. But for the sake of consistency I'll stick with this avatar name.

If you claim there is no truth and in the same breath claim that is the truth, you are a leftist.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.