Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sleeping with Satanists? (Read 5676 times)
Devin

ALK Member

Sleeping with Satanists?
Aug 10th, 2015 at 5:08am

I dreamt I was in a house with 2 bedrooms and I was trying to find somewhere to rest. Each room had a bed in it. The first bed I saw there were 3 people laying in the same bed. They were all Christians. The second room had only one person and he had a huge bed all to himself. We was extremely nice and polite and he offered me to lay down. I laid in the comfortable bed but soon after the satanists would not stop farting and the entire room smelled awful. I couldn't take it anymore so I went into the other room to squeeze in even though it was very uncomfortable. 

IP Logged

Re: Sleeping with Satanists?
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2015 at 10:37am

"...the satanists would not stop farting..."

That is so funny. I keep laughing but I don't know why.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 11:33pm

In the 1st, Christian bed, we see mutual collectiveness, connection, and sharing (3 people sharing the same bed), but on the surface it's not comfortable, as true Christianity is not--it's the most challenging process to engage in in this world, because it seeks the complete transformation of the ego, selfish side of us, which is represented by Yeshua (Jesus) sacrificing himself and dying on the cross-complete ego death so that the Spirit can take over (as it happened in his case, him coming back from the dead, in a glorified human form not subject to any human limitations and weaknesses). 

Satanism is a symbol for selfishness and materialism.  In the Satantist bed, it was one person with a large bed, symbolizing lack of connection but emphasis on self and on things. 

It was initially more comfortable than the Christian bed, because on the surface selfishness is easier.  It is easy and very tempting to fall into the ways of the world and of selfishness.  The flesh itself is weak, and has a tendency towards spiritual stuckness.

But, turns out, while the Satanist's bed was initially more comfortable and attractive, it came at a price, the price of nasty smelliness. Scent is one of the body's strongest affecting, yet most subtle physical senses, and strong scents can affect the body very strongly (think cooking food when one is hungry, smelling salts, etc).

Sounds like you are at a point in your life where you are becoming more consciously aware of a choice, to follow the path of spiritual growth and Love (connectedness, true/original Christianity in the sense of Jesus's life, example, and personality) or getting further mired in that of selfishness, ego, and separation (at first more attractive, but then later very badly smelly Satanist, etc). 

The latter has been more attractive to you, but you are awakening and starting to get fed up with it, and so are being offered a more concrete choice and realization about these very different paths. 

At some point, every Soul needs to make this choice in a more concrete and conscious sense.  A sort of initial initiation.  However, each day, and each moment, we are given a choice to choose between attuning to a greater or lesser degrees of Love.  The less attunement to Love, the more ego, fear, selfishness, materialism becomes strong in self.  The more attunement to Love, the more contentment, joy, etc is experienced.

Spiritual growth is simply a numbers game, where we tend to choose, on average, but not necessarily all the time, those choices that align to more constructive, loving, positive intentions in relation to especially others. 

"Old Souls" are just Spirits and Souls that have made a habit of choosing the latter more than the former. Because it's a habit, because it's ingrained, it's easier for them to make those more expanded, constructive choices in this life or in this current or future moment. 

Eventually a zenith point can be reached, where a Soul so often chooses well and aligns with Love, that it can become like Yeshua (Jesus) in the flesh, fully overcoming the weakness and temptations of same.  Being in the world, but no longer OF the world. 

So far, only he in this last major cycle, has fully overcome, but it's probable in the near future that a few other individuals will do similar. 

This takes total dedication, total focus. It takes going through a purifying Fire which destroys and breaks down all that hinders, and restructures everything. One's strongest, limiting attachments and tendencies need to be overcome completely. 

IP Logged

AfterlifeForumUser

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 11:53am

I know you are only referring to a dream here but I'd like to give u some very important advice.
Never, ever agree to have sex with a sorceror / black magician / black mage.
Once you do that, well, I wouldn't expect to find you here in such a forum any more......
It's about giving your consent to another person to have access to your space.
Those people do not have your best interests in mind and you would have exposed yourself to a host of Satanic abuse.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #4 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 7:37pm

AfterlifeForumUser wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 11:53am:
I know you are only referring to a dream here but I'd like to give u some very important advice.
Never, ever agree to have sex with a sorceror / black magician / black mage.
Once you do that, well, I wouldn't expect to find you here in such a forum any more......
It's about giving your consent to another person to have access to your space.
Those people do not have your best interests in mind and you would have exposed yourself to a host of Satanic abuse.

Hi AfterlifeForumUser,

I'm replying here only to make you aware of the posting guideline which states that no one is allowed to bump a thread older than 6 months.  There are several reasons for this rule which have to do with old problems and issues we used to have on this Conversation Board in the past, so please know that it's not about you...but I must adhere to this rule for everyone, even new members.

Please find and read all of the posting rules for this site so that you are aware of them, and for now I will leave this thread bumped and leave your reply so that other people can see my reminder about the new rules. 

And then I will lock this thread so that there can be no more replies.

I apologize to everyone for any inconvenience or annoyance this rule causes, but like I said it was made for various reasons from the past and it's in moving forward that this entire forum will continue to be a great place for everyone to share and comment and enjoy.

Thank you!

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.