Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
John the Baptist & Elijah-Disk vs Probe? (Read 14706 times)
Justin
Ex Member

Re: John the Baptist & Elijah-Disk vs Probe?
Reply #30 - Sep 28th, 2015 at 10:15pm

Quote:
I believe that one of the advantages of deep meditation is that it enables you to gain a perspective that will help you overcome the attachments and false concepts that get in the way of being consciously connected to Source.

Agreed.  Also when done well, it attunes the body physical to that of the higher mental and spiritual.

Also agreed Vincent, balance is a big part of it.  I've noticed that in life, many of us go through cycles.  Some cycles are more extreme or lope sided than others, and at their core, some cycles are more passive/Yin, and some more active/Yang. 

Both can be necessary for that greater balance, and at different times of one's life, we may need to experience a little more this or a little less that to try to gain that greater overall, consistent balance. 

In some ways, i was an odd child, very inward focused. For the first 20 years of my so far short 35 yr life, i was quiet and unexpressive to the point of moderate autistic expression.  When i finally came out of the shell more fully, i went a "little crazy" (ok, sometimes a lot) and over Yang in the other direction.  For so long, i use to almost never talk about self, self's ideas, thoughts, etc or self/emotionally expressed, and only quietly listened and observed ever with a poker face. 

So one of this self's lessons, has been learning and gaining balance in expression in interaction with others, and have gone through periods of extremes to come to a better balance. 

IP Logged

God
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Oct 1st, 2015 at 10:09am

Hey dude,

Liked the meditation exploding scene. Not offended by the last video you listed, but boy bands on the other hand, they are offensive. When their songs are being played on the radio, you would think calling 911 and they would help out with the being offended, but nooooo, "there is no law against you being offended".

Where can your book be found?

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #32 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:48pm

UTTER RUBBISH
JESUS NOT JOHN THE BAPTIST
OR ELIJAH
THEY ARE MORTAL BEING
JESUS IS DIVINE
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2016 at 5:58am by Alan McDougall »  

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.