Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
felt like more than a dream! (Read 3396 times)
kran

ALK Member

felt like more than a dream!
Jul 31st, 2015 at 1:45am

I had an extremely vivid dream last night. I was in the bed that I used sleep in as a child and I awoke. I saw my ex girlfriend in the room with me she was ranting about something so i left the room, went into my kitchen and saw friends I havent seen in a long time. I went outside to my porch and saw a staircase where normally the outside window to my downstairs bathroom should be. In the dream I knew the bathroom window should be there and I couldnt understand why this staircase was there but it was. I started going up the stairs I climbed maybe 20-25 stairs and got to 1 step from the top it led me to this like ok imagine a grassfield acres and acres of grass with statues of all kinds and people walking around but surrounding the field were old stone walls, some of them were crumbling down some stood high, in some areas the walls were low in other areas they were high, in some parts there was a roof to this giant building and other parts the roof was gone and i could just see up into the sky  it was like a park type of enviroment but the giant park was the inside of some gigantic ancient building.  I sat at the very top of the steps looking back down to my porch and decided to go back down. as i got closer to the bottom where my porch was i could see like a subway car type thing appear, now the subway came in extremely fast and stayed for about 2 seconds then took off as soon as it left i was no longer looking at my porch but was looking at a sidewalk of a busy city people were all over i finished comming down the stairs and stepped onto the sidewalk part (where my porch should have been ) and the subway thing appeared in front of me again--- i noticed where i was standing was like a protective area and when the subway left the area i was in changed again back to my porch.  i walked around the side of my house and started down my driveway when i awoke......    Now i've had crazy dreams before but this felt like more than a dream i cant put my finger on it. It felt like that park was an actual place and the subway was some kind of mass transit for souls.....  While i was in this dream walking around I knew I was in like another dimension and felt like I had no clue where I was going. When I was in the city area people were looking at me and i felt like they knew I was a newbie in that area and was totally clueless.  I felt compelled to write about this here to hear your input on this. Has anyone ever seen anything like this in there travels?

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Re: felt like more than a dream!
Reply #1 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 12:26pm

I've had a dream about being at the park.  I don't have classic OBE's aka phasing into the etheric level of consciousness, which is just slightly faster vibratory than the physical. I usually phase into the emotional and mental levels of consciousness so my experiences and perceptions tend not to be so vivid and physically real feeling. I usually do this via meditation. 

Anyways, a number of folks have talked about the park.  It sounds like your dream was likely a pretty clear remembrance of nonphysical experiences, with some symbolism thrown in. (well, in a sense, symbolism is almost always thrown in, especially with info that translates to visual, since we have to translate into concepts we can understand as a human). 

Perhaps your Expanded self, is trying to show you that there are more ways than one to skin a cat so to speak, and that classic OBE is not the only way to explore?

In any case, cool dream.   

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 12:54pm

Hello Kran:

I've analyzed thousands of my dreams and in some cases they can be messages from your higher self or another form of guidance.  Especially when a dream is lucid. The tricky part is figuring out what all the symbolism means.  Try to feel what each thing means.

It seems to me you were being told that you are evolving spiritually.  See some of my comments within brackets below. I didn't write comments for everything. I must add, it is hard to be certain about someone else's dreams.

kran wrote on Jul 31st, 2015 at 1:45am:
I had an extremely vivid dream last night. I was in the bed that I used sleep in as a child and I awoke [[a symbol for who you were]]. I saw my ex girlfriend in the room with me she was ranting about something so i left the room, went into my kitchen and saw friends I havent seen in a long time. [[Leaving a relationship that wasn't in line with your desire to evolve spiritually, and reconnecting with your spiritual friends]] I went outside to my porch and saw a staircase where normally the outside window to my downstairs bathroom should be. [[staircase is a symbol for moving upwards/evolving spiritually]] In the dream I knew the bathroom window should be there and I couldnt understand why this staircase was there but it was. I started going up the stairs I climbed maybe 20-25 stairs and got to 1 step from the top it led me to this like ok imagine a grassfield acres and acres of grass with statues of all kinds and people walking around but surrounding the field were old stone walls, some of them were crumbling down some stood high, in some areas the walls were low in other areas they were high, [[Walls can relate to your willpower, your willingness to grow, crumbling walls means old barriers are falling down]]  in some parts there was a roof to this giant building and other parts the roof was gone and i could just see up into the sky  it was like a park type of enviroment but the giant park was the inside of some gigantic ancient building.  I sat at the very top of the steps looking back down to my porch and decided to go back down. as i got closer to the bottom where my porch was i could see like a subway car type thing appear, now the subway came in extremely fast and stayed for about 2 seconds then took off as soon as it left i was no longer looking at my porch but was looking at a sidewalk of a busy city people were all over i finished comming down the stairs and stepped onto the sidewalk part (where my porch should have been ) and the subway thing appeared in front of me again--- i noticed where i was standing was like a protective area and when the subway left the area i was in changed again back to my porch.  i walked around the side of my house and started down my driveway when i awoke......    Now i've had crazy dreams before but this felt like more than a dream i cant put my finger on it. It felt like that park was an actual place and the subway was some kind of mass transit for souls.....  While i was in this dream walking around I knew I was in like another dimension and felt like I had no clue where I was going. When I was in the city area people were looking at me and i felt like they knew I was a newbie in that area and was totally clueless.  I felt compelled to write about this here to hear your input on this. Has anyone ever seen anything like this in there travels?

IP Logged

kran

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Aug 1st, 2015 at 2:32am

Thanks a lot Justin and recoverer,  thanks for your insight. I don't know anything about dream interpretation but your insights into this have certainly given me something to think about. So just to be clear you don't think this park was an actual place in the astral that I went to? Like Justin mentioned that there may be more than 1 way to get to the same place. See recoverer I recently had a classic OBE as well I wrote about that to. I thought perhaps this park was maybe a place in the astral and I maybe got there through a dream I don't know. It was a very clear dream and that mass transit thing it seemed to me like something actual souls used to move around I was wondering if anyone ever saw anything like that before

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Aug 1st, 2015 at 11:41am

Kran:

I'm aware of your recent OBE experiences that you wrote of elsewhere. I believe that we can interact with Astral realms in different ways, sometimes without being conscious of doing so.  In some cases dreams tell us about such experiences in an interpretive way. It is partly a matter of what we are currently capable of being fully aware of. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.