Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Whats in the Astral (Read 17397 times)

Re: Whats in the Astral
Reply #30 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 12:33am

Leaving the body or astral travel is just a tool or a means of transport. It is like any other tool or means of transport. Around the house and in our various employments we use all manner of tools to get the job done. And we use all manner of transport to get to and from work, to and from school, to and from visiting other people, and for other purposes too. We may walk to our destination, or use a motor car, a bike, a horse, a tractor, truck, bus, train, helicopter or plane, or boat. We usually use the form of transport and the tool that is best for the task. And in the same way so I use astral travel too. It is just a means of attending lessons and performing tasks.

Being able to consciously leave the body can certainly be a major step in an individual's realising that consciousness or soul can exist independently of the physical body. And that in itself can be a pivotal learning experience. I recall it was for me. Then after that learning experience is digested we can move on to further learnings.

Most of us recall when we first learnt to drive a motor vehicle - the sense of travel and freedom that came with those early excursions. Driving the car was a task and a thrill in itself. But as the years go by and our familiarity with driving becomes integrated with all our other basic working knowledge, then driving becomes just a means of getting to our destination, a means of enabling us to do other things in other places. So it is with astral travel. 

Some people are happy to drive a motor car without knowing how it works. Others are mechanically minded and have to know how things work. I am one of those. So naturally after my first out-of-body experience I had to find out how it worked and why. And so I set about replicating and examining the matter until I understood the technique and mechanics of leaving the body, and with it, the workings of the soul and its mechanism.

That might sound far fetched, but its not really. I have only studied myself. And we are each the same sort of vessel, with the same sort of working machinery inside. As motor vehicles, even of different types, all work much the same, so do we. Its mostly how we operate the vehicle and what we do with it and where we go with it that differs between us, and that comes of our intent. We each have our own machinery to study if we want to. 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 2:31am

1796 wrote on Aug 3rd, 2015 at 12:33am:
Quote:

CB, ... I'm going to go back to ignoring you in a personal sense ... 

Quote:
 ... 1796 seem to think that classic OBE is the holy grail way to truth. You couldn't be anymore off.

No, you couldn't be more off.  Perhaps you should go back to ignoring me.

You misunderstood what i said and meant.  I did not mean that i would not address things that you brought up, in an impersonal, debate kind of way.  I meant that i would refrain from "getting personal" in a confrontational, combative way that i briefly engaged in recently. 

If you state inaccurate, limiting beliefs, or put words into my mouth, i will, at times impersonally address and disagree with same.

That's what i meant by what i said, impersonal debate/disagreement rather than personal jousting and character criticism, etc. 

Would you like to be completely ignored?  I suppose if this is a strong desire/need on your part, i could acquiescence, but it seems to go against your principles of freedom, free speech, non censure, etc. that you have spoke so strongly of in the past.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #32 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 12:06pm

If an Oversoul was egotistical about receiving help from a more evolved being, then this partly explains why the evolved being is more evolved.

Strength, self-sufficiency, humility and gratitude go together. If a being of love and light who is wiser than you approaches you because it loves you dearly and wants to help you, it isn't a sign of weakness to consider what it has to say.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 1:43pm

I do think it's very important for a person to connect to their own Oversoul/Disk/Spirit etc.  After all, that part of self can best understand, translate and relay information and communication from OverSouls/Disks/Spirits more expanded than our own, to it's human personalities/Souls. 

However, it's important to point out that even OverSouls etc don't all have the same attunement to Source and PUL. Some are fully inune with same, and many more have a relative, changing attunement with same.  Many humans think they or their Oversouls are wiser and more aware than they really are.

Hence, it's simply a matter of pragmatic wisdom and basic humility to seek help and guidance from those whom are more expanded than self.  There are different ways to strengthen and boost such connection, and generally speaking, best to be done in a holistic combo. 

I suppose we are sidetracking Kran's Astral thread too much.  However, some of these principles and talks do relate, indirectly to the issue of exploring and the astral. 

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #34 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 6:12pm

sigh...  Strife in too much trying there is.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 9:45pm

Decided to erase some of my posts because they were side tracking Kran's thread too much.

IP Logged

Reply #36 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 10:28pm

I expected you would. That is why I didn't reply. 

There is certainly a silver cord though. It is the communication line between our stations of consciousness. It has anatomy and quality of its own. Everything that exists has form, quality and function.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.