Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Injustice (Read 9690 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Injustice
Reply #15 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 10:43pm

BillB:

It could be that it isn't possible to create in a way where everything is perfect. Contradictory needs oppose each other. If in the end everything works out for the best, it is worth it.

I wonder if us and Source could've passed on trying to determine what the possibilities of exitence are. If we did that, we wouldn't find out what our own being is capable of. We would go through eternity without completely knowing ourselves and doing what we need to do to make our existence as best as possible.

But yes, the next time something happens such as a man tries to force a girl to become a prostitude, I wish a Giant hand would reach down from the sky and prevent him from doing so.

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #16 - Jul 20th, 2015 at 5:41pm

And perhaps a Taoist perspective is helpful, that there are oppositional pairs in all forms. 

Could a perfect universe, omnipresence, omnipotence, justice, good, evil, unconditional love and Santa Claus all be human concepts, or projections?

However, it seems that mankind is in much more turmoil and imbalance than the animal kingdom.  Kill simply to eat, but not for pleasure.
Undecided

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #17 - Jul 20th, 2015 at 6:26pm

I believe some things can be absolute such as:

1. 1 + 1 = 2.
2. We exist as Conscious beings.
2. Unconditional love has a lot of value and is a good quality to live according to, no matter how supposedly transcendent of love a being is.
3. Integrity is a good quality for a Soul to have, no matter what integrity lacking beings believe.
4. If there is in fact a divine Creator who created everything, then so it is.
4. If unfriendly Aliens such as Reptilians do in fact interact with this World, then this is fact, no matter what people believe. The same is true with the opposite possibility.
5. If I find my job boring and mundane, then this is a fact, no matter what others think.
6. And so on, and so on.

Just because we can get caught up in our beliefs, emotional attachments and psychological conditioning, this doesn't mean that it is beyond our ability to find out what is true. Sometimes it is simply a matter of looking within.

BillB wrote on Jul 20th, 2015 at 5:41pm:
And perhaps a Taoist perspective is helpful, that there are oppositional pairs in all forms. 

Could a perfect universe, omnipresence, omnipotence, justice, good, evil, unconditional love and Santa Claus all be human concepts, or projections?

However, it seems that mankind is in much more turmoil and imbalance than the animal kingdom.  Kill simply to eat, but not for pleasure.
Undecided

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 12:55pm

My sense is that accidents occasionally happen, from the entire micro to macro spectrum even up to the level of creation.

Even so, there is always potential to turn lemons into lemonade. 

Since all originally comes from and is within Source, most of it should eventually find it's way back to that original consciousness. With freewill it's possible to stray far away from that, but it's hard to buck reality forever.

I haven't received much direct info about it (other than my intuition telling me it's true), but three sources i know of, Cayce, Moen, and Campbell say that sometimes individuated consciousnesses experience a true death and get recycled. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.