Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Unfriendly Alien Posts from TMI Lifeline Thread (Read 30028 times)
Justin
Ex Member

Re: Unfriendly Alien Posts from TMI Lifeline Thread
Reply #60 - Oct 12th, 2015 at 12:57pm

Quote:
When it comes to negative aliens, I never got into people like David Icke.

Similar here. David Icke and his info, actually turned me off from even thinking about or seriously considering the whole reptilian ET concept.

I was generally open minded to the possibility of negative E.T. groups and/or possibly being involved with Earth and humans, but it wasn't something that i gave much thought or focus to until certain experiences, messages, and synchronicities.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Oct 17th, 2015 at 3:02am

After i became more open minded to the Reptilian ET concept, i started to read a lot of abduction material.  Interestingly, Reptilian ET's are fairly commonly found in accounts of abductions of humans (though not as common as thin, Gray or White, big head, huge eye E.T. groups). 

When you read a lot of varied abduction cases, there are some fairly similar and common patterns that emerge. 

A fairly high degree of similarity in many areas between people of very different and similar backgrounds--especially in relation to particular ET groups. 

Another is that many experiencers tend to have experiences with more than one group.  Another is many tend to lose most of the fear and anger associated with at least some of the abductions ie to particular groups. 

Those that have had experiences with more than one group, often perceive that various groups are actively combining human DNA with their own group's DNA to create so called "hybrids".  (especially so with the Gray group(s), which often have a human meet their sort of offspring).

For another example, among people that have been abducted by Grays, some, or many, learn that they had made Soul contracts with this group before coming in. 

Fairly common are the people learning that they themselves, their Soul's/Consciousnesses, were previously OF a particular group before they came in. 

Another pattern found is that many ET groups are very good at manipulating human perception to their own ends. They can create screens over real memories, hide what they really look like, really subjugate memories, etc. 

This is even found in non abduction or non classical ET type oriented sources.  For example, when Bob Monroe met an ET group, one of the individuals presented themselves as W.C. Fields to him.  Despite that Bob wanted to see what it really looked like, he didn't end up doing so. 

This is particularly noticeable with the Reptilian group whom both seem to excel at, and most often practice this form of deception. 

Re: the Reptilians in relation to cases of abductions--here are some common patterns i've noted about these:

Fairly commonly they are perceived, when not screened over, as physically (one of the only groups perceived to be physically strong, muscular, etc) and psychically powerful, often with an aggressive, arrogant, and dangerous vibe and manner to them.  Unlike most of the other E.T. groups, which seem to severely lack emotions, the Reptilians have some innate emotions in the sense of high, easy to arose temper--yet at the same time feel cold/unloving. 

It's not uncommon for both the males and females to outright rape or take sexual advantage of humans of the opposite gender. For human males in particular, the females tend to screen themselves as exotically beautiful human females, and aggressively mount the human males, but often at some point the males see through the screen and become highly disturbed. 

One account i read about, involved a man who went to a therapist because he went from having a normal, sexual relationship with his wife, to all of a sudden avoiding sex which went on for a long time before he sought help.  As they went deeper in the regression, it was found out that he perceived himself in the above type situation described, and was so disturbed by it that for 10 years after, until the therapy and regression sessions, he was impotent even with his wife.  After the therapy and regression sessions, he reportedly re-assumed relations with his wife. 

Sometimes it seems that a lone Reptilian being is in control of a small group of other E.T.'s, particularly the Grays, like they are slave masters.

Since some experiencer's indicate there is a war between the Reptilians and other groups, in general and in relation to Earth and humans more specifically, it's possible that these are captured and subdued ET's rather than being complicit or willingly part of their plans. 

Nasty, strong odor is associated with Reptilian beings from a wide range of experiencers. 

A common, general factor found in abduction cases is that initially people don't realize they have been abducted. And once they learn, they are not quick to talk about it to friends and family and tend to keep this side of their life very secret and hidden, though a few here and there come out publicly. 

And some only after many, many years of being aware and previously very quiet about it. 

When literally thousands and thousands of people from all around the globe, from very diverse backgrounds and beliefs, all report similar events and corroborating info, chances are, there is probably something to it despite what we like to believe.  I find it highly arrogant and dismissive when people automatically write off the similar experiences of many, many different people with a wide range of belief systems.

Also, while some find out that they spiritually signed up to have experiences with certain groups before hand (again, particularly those in relation to the Gray group(s), i really doubt that most signed up to be raped by a Reptilian being.

Unfortunately, it seems that some therapist types try to overly soften and almost justify the Reptilians.  John Mack for example, seemed to think that we were facing them to integrate and become aware of our own shadow side.  Whereas Barbara Lamb seems to have become almost welcoming and positive about them for some reason (my very strong sense is that she is rather naive and overly trusting because she has a fundamental dislike of seeing the shadow side of life). 

I would say, sometimes evil is just evil and evil for evil's sake, and a case of a group of consciousnesses abusing their Source given freewill and they just don't care about how much suffering they cause to others.  Just like human psycho/sociopathic types. 

We may have, in a sense, attracted their attention some by our own collective negativity--however, that doesn't mean that we deserve such treatment and interaction necessarily.  When a man beats a woman, i don't blame her for his behavior, even if on some level she attracted or sought out that type of man. 

Or people that bully others.  Sure, shadow projection and polarization can be involved, but that doesn't give the bully type license to act that way in the first place. 

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #62 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:40pm

ALIENS ARE DEMONS
NOT EXTRA DIMENSIONAL BEINGS
OR ENTITIES FROM ANOTHER PLANET

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.