Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Unfriendly Alien Posts from TMI Lifeline Thread (Read 30024 times)
Justin
Ex Member

Re: Unfriendly Alien Posts from TMI Lifeline Thread
Reply #45 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 11:26am

Well Bruce, i gotta say, you've done a great job in reducing the vastness and relativity of all of the larger reality to a pretty simple black and white one.  In this entire simply vast reality, there is not a single group of entities out there with malevolent intentions towards, or whom have the ability to influence many (but not all) humans towards the limiting. None except those pesky former meanie humans and they can't do the latter.

Cayce, McKnight, Monroe, Cambpell, and various other reputable sources must all be smoking some good stuff since they do talk about such things.

I mean, when i've deliberately asked to connect only to and receive help from only the most expanded Guidance and asked this level about this issue with open minded, but definite skepticism, and not just myself, but my wife, a friend, and i have been told in various ways that there is such a group involved with humans, well we all also must be smoking that good stuff to.

When you or others do likewise, and don't just wait for them to show up on your door step and introduce themselves, then we can have a serious conversation about this issue.

If people understood about the holistic nature of warfare, then it remains in their advantage to stay as hidden and secretive as possible, and particularly not to become obviously involved with humans that are too conscious to not be manipulated or have their conscious memories tampered with.

They are not going to introduce themselves to folks like you and say, "hey Bruce, we are some negative ET's that seek to keep humanity spiritually stuck and forgive our hubris, we are pretty good at our job if we do say so ourselves." 

To which you would reply, "oh, you guys are just fooling with me, i know you're just secretly Care Bears at heart.  Come on, show your real colors."

Then everyone would hug and share PUL with each other.

I truly do wish Bruce, that we lived in such a reality, but we don't.  Many E.T. groups ARE on the spectrum of positive to neutral in intentions to us, but not every single one.

I fully understand the skepticism when you haven't received guidance about them or haven't had experiences with them, but again, to cut through any ignorance or glamour, it is best to connect to the most expanded guidance and ask these about them with no preconception to get the real scoop. 

I asked you earlier if you have ever done this, and you did not answer my question.  I don't care so much if you do or don't in a personal sense.  But i do care about this issue, as it's been brought to my attention as an important, influencing variable in the evolution of humans towards that of PUL or not. 

As my dream told me about you, you are asleep/unconscious to this issue.   

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #46 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 11:39am

CB, i don't consider myself a "victim" whatsoever in our recent interaction. 

Ever since our last challenging interaction about a year and a half ago when your political orientation among other things came out, i've seen occasional indirect, but personal oriented comments.  Like when Bets said "New Member Justin" not that long ago, and you replied something about laughing hilariously about that.  Or the quote that Albert quoted you deriding our beliefs.

I've consistently ignored such comments because i don't care what you think about me.

I had a weak moment of intolerance though, when you were going on and on about your enlightened connection to God and your Higher self.  Perhaps my weak moment of intolerance was a kind of projection.

However, you clearly showed me your true colors in that prior difficult interaction which was linked previously in a post that Bruce Moen erased. 

And as far as recently goes, after i saw Albert's defense of me, i wrote him a p.m. and told him no worries about it and to be fair, i had started the overt, obvious conflict this time. 

I'm going to go back to ignoring you in a personal sense as i have consistently done since about a year and a half ago. Feel free to do whatever. 

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #47 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 12:11pm

1796 said: A few days ago after I asked Justin how he can see people's auras and how he knows that reptilian aliens are trying to detrimentally influence the minds and spiritual development of humanity, you two put up a page of posts gossiping about me, saying I am a right wing extremist, materialist, Christian hypocrite, full of hate, conservative, intolerant of homosexuals, generally a bad person, and don't even understand my own religion or I would believe in reptilian aliens because they are in the bible, etc, etc., and Justin saying Jesus had given him a message for me that I was spiritually off track and Jesus was angry with me saying I should "Wake up dude". All of which I found quite funny and had a good chuckle at some of it.

Recoverer responds: I don't recall calling you a fundamentalist of  some kind. Justin felt you said something about him (and possibly me) in a mocking way because of what we said about unfriendly aliens. I said that I haven't made a point of keeping track of your snide remarks, but remember a couple, one that relates to people who are aware of unfriendly beings. In fact, in a couple of other posts I spoke of you in a complimentary way. If you search my name you can probably find a couple of those posts.

I think it is okay that Justin spoke up for himself, even though over all, it is probably best to not go too far with trying to explain what somebody is about. For the most part, people can figure that out for themselves.

Again, to make a joke about somebody because you think they are deluded about unfriendly aliens, is that a good thing to do?

If Bruce believes we are deluded, at least ways he is trying to be helpful rather than poke fun.

Whether it is possible for people to find out about unfriendly aliens, and the existence of Jesus (another thing some people might consider interpreter overlay) without being deluded, that is for each person to figure out for his or herself.

A late P.S. if you don't want people to call you out, then don't be like a troll and make snide remarks.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #48 - Jul 19th, 2015 at 12:30pm

Bruce:

It sounds like the emotionless Aliens you contacted are different than the emotionless Aliens I contacted. The ones I contacted, I could feel that they lacked empathy, and as a result weren't adverse to having a negative agenda. They also felt like they were quite intelligent.

I want to make it clear that I don't receive messages about unfriendly aliens all the time. I've received them while meditating less than 10 times. I received them during dreams less than 10 times.

Therefore, it doesn't seem as if some subconscious fear keeps coming up and troubling me, as happened with that Banshee-troubled guy you helped out.

I've also had some minimal contact with friendly aliens and received a message that seemed to make the point that there are friendly aliens that are looking out for us. Sorry, my memory is incomplete on this later point.

Bruce Moen wrote on Jul 19th, 2015 at 2:29am:
recoverer wrote on Jul 18th, 2015 at 12:01pm:
What stood out to me was the emotionless beings.  Since I had an encounter with empathy lacking ETs that seemed to have an insidious agenda, I wondered if the same """might""" be true with the emotion lacking beings you encountered.

recoverer,

The "aliens" I called 2ndGathGroup in my 3rd and 4th books were a variety with a complete lack of experience or knowledge of emotion.  It turned out the evolution of their form of consciousness required the inability to feel or express emotional energies of any kind.  As a telepathic race an irrational, emotional outburst by one would be felt and experienced by every member of their race simultaneously.  It would be impossible for them to exist as a coherent form of consciousness.  Their evolutionary adaption was to never develop emotional experience within their form of consciousness.  It wasn't an "insidious agenda," just part of their chosen path in the evolution of their "telepathic" form of consciousness.  At least that's my opinion, based on what I've come to believe about them from experiences exploring their form of consciousness so far.

Like I said earlier, I've never encountered any beings that were an actual threat to me.  And the few times I actually thought I was threatened it turn out to be my own "stuff" projected onto others and reflected back to me.

Glad we made this a separate threat, I am enjoying the conversations and focusing on the issue of harmful or unfriendly aliens.  Still haven't met any of those kind yet. 

Sorry for the loss of a few of the posts.  Some violated Posting Guidelines or were just too far off topic and were deleted without notice.  Unfortunately I think a few babies went out with the bath water :d(

Thanks for continuing to post here, I'm enjoying this ride,

Bruce

IP Logged

judithateresa

ALK Member

Reply #49 - Jul 20th, 2015 at 5:19am

hi bruce...my belief is that aliens exist throught the centurys ..I believe that they showed the Egyptians the technology to build pyrimads as they could no way have moved those massive rocks especially in line with the stars without alien intervention..i don't feel they are a threat to this planet..i think if they were they would have shown it by now...

some people ive read stories of believe aliens are part of satans army...but I don't agree somehow..i feel they have helped mankind through the centurys when really needed ..

I feel they watch this planet at times..i don't know why ..something tells me in my head ..intuition probably..

I think that theres so much out there in the universe not yet discovered ...

I remember my dad saying through a genuine medium that he could see our planet from were he was.....

love..god bless...judithateresa

IP Logged

Reply #50 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 10:06pm

Quote:
  CB, i don't consider myself a "victim" whatsoever in our recent interaction. 
Ever since our last challenging interaction about a year and a half ago when your political orientation among other things came out, i've seen occasional indirect, but personal oriented comments.  Like when Bets said "New Member Justin" not that long ago, and you replied something about laughing hilariously about that.  Or the quote that Albert quoted you deriding our beliefs.
I've consistently ignored such comments because i don't care what you think about me.
   I had a weak moment of intolerance though, when you were going on and on about your enlightened connection to God and your Higher self.  Perhaps my weak moment of intolerance was a kind of projection.
  However, you clearly showed me your true colors in that prior difficult interaction which was linked previously in a post that Bruce Moen erased. 
   And as far as recently goes, after i saw Albert's defense of me, i wrote him a p.m. and told him no worries about it and to be fair, i had started the overt, obvious conflict this time. 
  I'm going to go back to ignoring you in a personal sense as i have consistently done since about a year and a half ago. Feel free to do whatever. 

You mistook me for a good person by your standards. I am not.

IP Logged

Reply #51 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 10:32pm

judithateresa wrote on Jul 20th, 2015 at 5:19am:
hi bruce...my belief is that aliens exist throught the centurys ..I believe that they showed the Egyptians the technology to build pyrimads as they could no way have moved those massive rocks especially in line with the stars without alien intervention..i don't feel they are a threat to this planet..i think if they were they would have shown it by now...

some people ive read stories of believe aliens are part of satans army...but I don't agree somehow..i feel they have helped mankind through the centurys when really needed ..

I feel they watch this planet at times..i don't know why ..something tells me in my head ..intuition probably..

I think that theres so much out there in the universe not yet discovered ...

I remember my dad saying through a genuine medium that he could see our planet from were he was.....

love..god bless...judithateresa

That sounds reasonable; for it sure is a big universe.

cb

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #52 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 9:32am

Greetings.

I haven't been posting here for quite a while lately. I have a lot of interest in this topic. From everything I've read and studied, there are many different races of E.T. that come to this planet from now and before the human race ever got started. Actually, if you take the Sumerian writings as fact, it's the Annunaki who created us in the first place to mine gold for them and service their needs.

I have had several encounters myself with them, but only through meditation and dreams. I had a meditation once where I was out of my physical body and was communicating with them telepathically on a planet somewhere closer to the center of The Milky Way. I can't remember what the communication was about, but I remember telling them that I needed to return to my body and they understood. I remember seeing myself travel very fast back to our solar system and then back to Earth. I didn't remember my actual joining back into my body but I instantly got up and tried my best to remember what transpired. This is all I could remember but I'm sure it wasn't a dream. I do recall that they were benevolent though.

I'm sure that there are some nasty races of Aliens that come here and use humans for nefarious purposes, but I haven't encountered them personally.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 1:48pm

Hi Ralph, good to see you around. 

I don't have much to directly add to what you said. I would just point out that it's a very, very big reality, and freewill was given to every individualized consciousness that was sparked off from the Source and the Oneness. 

Hence, it's not just possible, but highly probable that there are at least a few groups out there that (to temporarily borrow some Campbell lingo/concepts) instead of reducing entropy via Love, have done so through more limited means like control, force, etc 

Ime and guidance, the Reptilian E.T.'s is such a group.

Many spiritual belief systems and sources talk about a similar concept of a Universal Law, the most succinct version is "Like attracts, (resonates with), and begets Like". 

Humanity has long been more polarized to the negative and ego itself as an overall trend. 

Humans and Reptilians, being of a general similar overall frequency, have co-attracted to each other. 

The difference between us, is that our collective consciousness is more extreme.  We have an extreme admixture of fairly bright and somewhat pure Light, but with a lot of fairly intense lack of same. 

With the Reptilians, it is more smoothed out and collective among them.

However, speaking metaphorically, the sum of both's amount of Light is ultimately similar. 

Think of it like a spectrum that exists from 0 to 100.  1 being the very rare, extreme psychopathic type that is about to experience break down of their consciousness coherency and organisation--true, permanent self death. 

100 is Yeshua (Jesus), pure Love. Other well known spiritual teachers range from say 70 to 90.

Most humans range on the spectrum from say about 10 to 50--with 50 being the older souls among us (obviously some individuals go beyond that, but they are more rare, we're talking the more average of the "old souls) and 10 being the more average of the psychopathic among us, and about 30 +/- 5 being the somewhat common, but rather selfish and materialistic type person (think the typical redneck or republican American type).  The average of the range is about 30. 

With the Reptilians it's different. Their spectrum range is less broad, they are more collectively intune with each other.  Let's theorize it's a tighter range of about 15 to 25 on the spectrum of almost pure ego/lack of Love to that of pure Love, with the average difference of about about 20.

I'm not saying any of this is literally accurate, i'm just trying to explain metaphysical principles via a metaphorical exercise. 

You can see that the average difference of the human range and reptilian in this exercise is not much different, and many humans, more individually speakingm are more "intune" with them.  But even our respective collective "sums" are close enough to "resonate" some according to the Universal Law of Like attracts, resonates with, and begets Like. 

All of this is very easy to understand, once you realize how reality and consciousness works, and the different rule sets involved. In a very real sense, it's a type of nonphysical physics. 

But beliefs/belief systems, fear, avoidance of the shadow, etc get in the way of perceiving such issues and groups clearly. 

The good news is that humans are going through a unique cycle, where we have the very real and probable potential to grow a lot collectively in a relatively short time. 

Speaking theoretically, in a couple hundred years, the human average will probably be closer to 60 than to it's current 30.  In a thousand years, it will be closer to 95--pretty close to collective Yeshua like level. 

In other words, things are looking brighter for humans than they have for a very, very long time.  But, this is not just handed to us on a silver platter.  The more of us that consciously work towards this, the easier it will become for all. And imo, part of this process is not just about attuning to Love in the direct sense, but also becoming more consciously aware of the various inner and outer hindrances that block a greater attunement to Love. 

For humans, the two primary outer hindrances are our human psychopaths (which very strongly influence a lot of the power structures in the world like media, finance, politics, business, government, religion, etc) and the reptilians (in some cases, there are older and/or current connections between these two). 

My precept is that the reason why both John the Baptist and Jesus referred to some of the corrupt, ego centered, power hungry religious leaders of their time as serpents/vipers and/or children or begotten of same, is because some of them originally were of the reptilian group.

Just as positive E.T.'s occasionally directly incarnate from their E.T. group/system of consciousness into human form, so don't the reptilians occasionally directly incarnate into human form. 

There are no "shapeshifting" human reptilians and all that. What sometimes does happen, is that people have moments of intuitive attunement, and see the overlaying consciousness/psyche of some humans, which is very reptilian in nature whether through strong energetic connection to them and/or having come from that group directly recently. 

Or, some have experiences with reptilian E.T.'s, whom are good at influencing human perception, and can alter the average human's perception to appear as a beautiful human or what not.  But such control and influence is rarely ever perfect, sometimes people via connection to their expanded self can see beyond the projected illusion, and see them as they really are.

Hence they seem to "shape shift", but it's not that they are changing their physical form and all that, it's that you were tricked into seeing them as they wanted you to see them, and then you get a brief glimpse of what they really look like, and so it seems to be "shape shifting", when it's just YOUR perception that has shifted. 

I'm fairly convinced that a certain somewhat popular spiritual course out there, has the effect to strongly program subconsciously a weird schism of overly seeing/focusing on ego in relation to fellow humans, and at the same time blocking perception of cosmic "evil". That course denies that there is error/evil/sin, while underhandedly focusing so much on ego at the same time.  Whoever or whatever designed it, really did a brilliant job, and was well aware of how the human psyche and subconscious works, and how best to influence same.  Take some core truth, and inject limiting distortions, while constantly repeating same in a boring, repetitive way making the subconscious mind come to the fore and put constant, limiting suggestions in same.

My initial thought would be that this would tend to have a time cap, meaning if one doesn't read and think about it for a long time, this influence would gradually dissipate if a person was moving in a right direction in other areas for the most part, but it's possible that such subconscious programming could linger in specific areas of the psyche. It could have a blocking effect on accurately perceiving such a group as the reptilians. After all, they are the cosmic, collective personification, embodiment of evil/sin/error aka severe lack of Love.  They have some concern for each other, for their "superior race" as they view it, which is enough "love" to keep their consciousness patterns from breaking completely down.

IP Logged

sanatogen

Reply #54 - Sep 13th, 2015 at 10:10pm

I would add Todd Acamesis as someone on FaceBook who could be contacted regarding this subject. He has experience contacting ET's in the non-physical, good and not so good.

He has also spoken of influences which cloud perceptions of general populace.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #55 - Sep 14th, 2015 at 4:19pm

Hello:

I'm not a member of facebook, so I couldn't view what Todd says there.  In many cases I can see facebook postings even though I'm not a member, I don't know what the difference is in this case.

sanatogen wrote on Sep 13th, 2015 at 10:10pm:
I would add Todd Acamesis as someone on FaceBook who could be contacted regarding this subject. He has experience contacting ET's in the non-physical, good and not so good.

He has also spoken of influences which cloud perceptions of general populace.

IP Logged

sanatogen

Reply #56 - Sep 14th, 2015 at 5:05pm

Hi Recoverer,

In that case an email address would be

acamesis AT journeyoftruth.co.uk
todd        AT journeyoftruth.co.uk

To get a flavour of him, also on youtube   https://goo.gl/ePaUaD
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2015 at 8:14pm by sanatogen »  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #57 - Sep 14th, 2015 at 6:44pm

Thank you.  It'll be more than a week before I have a chance to watch videos, I can't while at work.

sanatogen wrote on Sep 14th, 2015 at 5:05pm:
Hi Recoverer,

In that case an email address would be

todd AT journeyoftruth.co.uk

To get a flavour of him, also on youtube   https://goo.gl/ePaUaD

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #58 - Sep 14th, 2015 at 6:56pm

Thank you for sharing Rod.  I haven't heard of Todd before, but when i have some time, i'll take a gander at some of his info.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #59 - Oct 6th, 2015 at 4:02pm

I watched some Todd Acamesis videos. He seems okay.  I skipped around a bit because a lot of what he said is familiar.

At the end of part 7, and parts 8 and 9 (of the series sanatogen provided links for), he sort of spoke of Alien experiences.  He said he made contact with a being who first went through numerous incarnations in the Earth system (in an Oversoul way), and then did the same in an alien system. He said he used to be into conspiracy theories, but after seeing that the unfriendly aliens aren't much different than unfriendly people, he stopped getting involved with conspiracy theories. I don't remember his exact words, but basically he believes everything will work out okay.

Perhaps this is so, but perhaps it can be done with less negativity than is necessary. If the World is stubborn about positive growth and is influenced by negative beings more than is necessary, it will go through unnecessary hardship.

I can't say I was ever into the conspiracy theory thing even though some might be true. When it comes to negative aliens, I never got into people like David Icke.  My thoughts on this are based on what I experienced.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.