Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Unfriendly Alien Posts from TMI Lifeline Thread (Read 30375 times)
Justin
Ex Member

Re: Unfriendly Alien Posts from TMI Lifeline Thread
Reply #15 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 12:29am

Albert, you're probably right about Bruce, and yes, i'm considering i've over stepped the line from nudging to being overly pushy.  I've been nudged by guidance at times, but it's important to not be pushy about things.  And yes, you're right, i do have positive views of him and also think he is a mature Soul, which is part of the reason why i'm frustrated--part of me feels like he should already be aware of or at the very least, open minded to this issue.

I'm going to edit some of my other posts.

As an aside, this whole issue feels like being stuck between a rock and a hard place.  Guidance asks us to try to raise awareness about a difficult issue they and we think is important, but most people don't even want to hear about it, let alone deeply consider the possibility.

I'm finding the balance between caring and being detached hard to strike. 
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2015 at 10:55am by N/A »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #16 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 12:38am

Justin:

I get what you mean about finding balance. Consider my history at this forum. I've been learning while I've been here.

It is good to try, but we can't force things.  Sincere intentions are never a bad thing, even when there is a limit to how much they can manifest within a given period of time. So please don't stop caring.

IP Logged

doodad

ALK Member

Reply #17 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 11:03am

Justin & recoverer:

Not to sound critical, I want to be open to deeper understanding, but......

perhaps the reason people seem to "not care" is that the subject matter is just too "out there". For me, the whole concept defies common sense. Many questions would have to be addressed before things like this would even begin to resonate.

For example: What are these beings, physical or nonphysical, body or spirit? Are they OBEing or astral traveling to get here? Are they "dead"?  I understand the "reptillians" are supposedly from Alpha Draconis (Thuban) which is 300 light years away. No practical way to get from there to here, according to the laws of physics. Not happening. If they've found some way to master interstellar space travel, we would be as ants to them. They wouldn't need a war to take over Earth, they would just do it. And why are they so interested in Earth anyway? To me that kind of seems like another version of earth-centric cosmology. Why are we so special that all these ETs are hanging around? The Grays are supposedly from Zeta Reticuli which is closer, but at 40 light years away still presents the same logical difficulties. Why are they wasting their tax dollars lurking around here? And if they are OBEing or whatever to get here, if you see them "in spirit" why do they need spaceships?

Then you have the issue of how very statistically unlikely it would be for all these humanoid forms to actually evolve to look so similar to us.

And I haven't even touched on all the Archons, Sirians, and all the other intrigue going on.

I grant you there is some weird stuff going on with UFOs etc. But even the UFO sightings aren't consistent. Saucers, flashing lights, cylinders, whatever. You'd think an advanced civilization would stick to one or two most efficient designs for interstellar travel.

Its just not coherent. One thing I decided when I "dropped" fundamentalism was that if i'm going to subscribe to something it needs to add up. I don't need to understand everything, but what I do get needs to make sense intrinsically and at least line up with and not contradict physical science. You need to present something more than just whats "intuited"  Right now, the whole ET scenario seems like a major rabbit hole.

Hope thats not too blunt. I'm not wanting to be abrasive, only clear. If I thought everything was hogwash, obviously I wouldn't be here.  Smiley

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 12:11pm

I don't have all the answers to all of those questions, but here is what i know, don't know, and consider as a hypothesis. 

First, there is a universal law that many different spiritual belief systems talk about in some way or another--the more succinct version goes like this, "Like attracts, and begets Like".  This is true in all dimensions, but the physical being unique in some ways, there is a mirror reflection in matter of this law, where opposites attract as in electrical charges etc.

Humanity has a history of negativity more than Love. This collective "vibe" has connected us energetically with some less than friendly groups, again as "Like attracts and begets Like". 

As to their nature:  I think, but am not sure, they come from another physical area of the Universe--i don't know which area, and frankly it's not important where exactly they come from.  Their and any E.T. based technology gets around the faster than light "rule" of the physical, by radiating a localized field that raises/speeds up the vibration rate of the immediate matter and temporarily phasing it into a nonphysical state just slightly out of the range of physical and it's probabilistic rule sets.

Hence, no need to "travel" faster than the speed of light.   It's more a type of phasing, and as we know, thought and consciousness is not limited by space/time.

So, they do have physical bodies and connected nonphysical consciousness. 

So why focus on Earth and humans?  Well, we are weak and more easily influenced than many other groups out there.  Many other groups of intelligent beings are too aware and spiritually centered to be influenced.

But what's the motivation?  Think of it as spiritual sickness and addiction to destructive activities, much like humans get caught up in ego, which can lead to all sorts of unpleasent and self/other destructive looping behaviors from alcoholism, drug addiction, sexual addiction, gambling addicting, hurting others, etc.

But really to fully understand them, research that subset of humans that psychologists label "psychopaths". 

Reptilians, like human psychopaths, almost completely or completely lack empathy and conscience.  They are self driven.  The difference being is that Reptilians are just evolved enough that they are more collective than humans, so their destructive nature is focused more on others different than their group.

Or, in other words, in their minds they are the superior race.  Think of the Nazis whom worked together for a destructive cause. 

Really not that hard to understand--it's essentially misery/suffering likes similar company.

Yes, of course they could easily take us over now or anytime in the past. 

As i've said many times, there are very positive and Love based E.T.'s that also are technologically advanced, whom look out for us because we are too immature and weak to defend ourselves from direct physical attack. 

These keep the negative group in check.  However, the larger consciousness system and "guide" types very much respect the process of freewill.  So, they are allowed to interact in more subtle or less physical ways.  They are "temptors" and adversaries, very much akin to the concept of "Satan" in the bible. 

This is not ALL a bad or negative thing, as challenge and testing helps to facilitate consciousness growth.  However, there can be a tipping point where we allow ourselves to become overly influenced by them and that's exactly what expanded Guidance is trying to prevent on various levels.  Our world has been overly influenced by them and for too long. 

They most focus on the movers and shakers of the world, the various leaders and materially influential types, some of whom are psychopaths themselves. 

Eventually, when we have grown up enough in a consciousness sense, and have developed sufficient technology, expanded Guidance (including those positive E.T. groups) are going to let go of our hands, and we will have to face what we have attracted through and by our own negativity. 

It's a type of collective karma.  The way through karma is working through and dealing with same. 

p.s., personal note, i've never been fundamentalist of any sort.  I've been intuitively wide open for most of my life since i was a younger child/teen.  I first started to get into this whole nonphysical thing because around age 13 i started to have the experience of getting info downloads most often when relaxing before falling asleep.

I was getting information like about the Oneness of reality, the existence of other dimensions or states of consciousness different than the physical, etc, etc   Later i started to have other experiences, and then meanwhile i decided to consciously study/research various metaphysical and spiritual subjects.

With the exception of Cayce's work, i've never got over involved in any particular belief system, but have always used my deeper intuition to guide me. 

I don't want, nor do i expect folks like yourself, to take my words for things.  At most, i would like for others to connect to expanded guidance under the more ideal conditions (i've outlined the understanding behind same and the techniques that have best worked for me on other threads) and ask these what's true with this subject. 

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #19 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 12:27pm

Hello Doodad:

Your post didn't seem abrasive to me. There was a time I used to think that it's a good thing that other planets are so far away, because the people of the planet Earth have enough problems getting along with themselves, no need to bring aliens into the picture.

I don't know to what extent the Aliens I speak of are physical or non-physical. In the end it is all energy, the physical universe was created by that which is nonphysical, so perhaps there is a way where some beings can be a mixture of physical and nonphysical.

That might partly answer how they deal with the speed of light issue.

The UFO factor, I haven't researched it in great depth, so I didn't consider this when I came to my conclusions.

It is more of a matter of trusting the beings who communicate with me. I've communicated with them so much with positive results, it makes sense to trust them. I don't know why they would provide me with information about aliens that is false.

Plus, I've had a few experiences with aliens, and at the time it didn't seem as if my imagination was fooling me.  Even though I was awake at the time, I didn't perceive these aliens in the same way that I perceive physical people. Some of these aliens seemed to be friendly. On one occasion, I wrote about it on BillB's TMI lifeline thread, I was in contact with unfriendly aliens, and I was able to telepathically perceive their nature and intent which was negative.

There is a lot of questionable information out there, but some of it seems trustworthy, and some people speak of experiences with Alien beings including Reptilians in a way that I consider believable. Going by the information I received I don't know if the unfriendly Aliens I received information about are Reptilian. I've received a small amount of information about Reptilians, but my memory of this isn't complete, and based on the information I received, I'm not ready to come to a definite conclusion about the Reptilian factor.

Some of the things I read about abductions makes it seem as if abductions have taken place.

Plus, there are occurrences within World history that suggest that aliens might've visited this planet.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 1:34pm

Sort of along the line of some of what recoverer wrote, my very first exposure to the concept of reptilians and negative ET's, i think was David Icke. 

I didn't resonate with Icke in general, and for awhile because of him and some folks like him, i was rather skeptical of the whole thing. I wasn't yet as strongly consciously in touch with expanded guidance in the way that i am more so now, except for my intuition. 

One of my first experiences that led me to re-examining and being open minded to the concept came from listening to another person.  I use to work as an in home helper to those with disabilities.  At one point, i worked with a young man whom has the label of ID, but mildly so. 

He confided in me that one time, he saw a Reptilian being very clearly outside his house's window, where this being was staring at him. After that experience and a different experience his father had had, he got interested in UFO's.  As this young man didn't have a very developed imagination and seemed extremely sincere, i started to wonder, maybe there might be something to his experience. 

Not long after that experience, i read Rosiland McKnight's "Cosmic Journeys" which details her nonphysical experiences and guidance sessions in Bob Monroe's lab. Her guidance talked about a negative E.T. that has been involved with us for a long time and a future probability where they would be allowed to directly attack us, but positive ET's would help us indirectly to deal with them (and meanwhile were protecting us from overt physical harm). 

I started to look more deeply at other psychic sources i trusted, like Edgar Cayce's, and realized that his guidance hinted at similar things.  For example, his guidance in talking about the spiritual evolution of the earth, talked about a "war in the air" between those that want to help humanity and those that want to hinder humanity.  In another reading, they talk about the Mayan period and say of that period, "...those that were visiting from other worlds or planets.”  In this case, nothing is mentioned of positive or negative intention, but just confirming that other beings visited here from other worlds. 

You have to understand the historical context of this, this info was given in the 20's, 30', and early 40's well before the UFO/ET movements that happened later.  This was quite unusual to talk about at that time period. 

Anyways, i started to practice getting in touch with guidance in more overt ways.

I decided to ask expanded guidance about this issue. Interestingly, my spouse who was not as consciously interested in this subject, had received some messages prior to a more set "knowing" about this subject.  The earliest dream, did portray them looking like Reptilian beings. 

Later on when we were both more open minded to the concept, she had a dream about her mom.  Her mom is one of those right wing, conservative religious Christians whom is filled with hate, materialism, selfishness, and intolerance, and just is not a very happy person.  Anyways, in the dream, she saw her mom praying to "God", but instead of connecting to God, she saw her connect to the Reptilian group whom were influencing her. 

Anyways, i started to get more overt messages occasionally to.  But the way that guidance works with me, is primarily through my intuition.  They want me to develop this more than getting more obvious or overt messages like images, etc.  If i'm not getting something or if i'm on the fence, then i will get more overt messages either dreams or different ways via meditation (images, getting strong impressions, etc). 

Anyways, it's taken some years and a number of messages and some synchronicity before more fully accepting this concept as fully valid.

When i was younger, i had more fear, and i know based on how guidance works, they wouldn't have shared it with me until i had dealt with enough fear so i wouldn't be negatively affected by such info.

Guidance also works through fellow humans on occasion, especially if people or individuals are very resistant to certain info, which is why we occasionally get guidance in the flesh aka spiritual teachers etc.  The real, or rather more expanded/pure ones actually are pretty rare, and these rarely care about making money off such information. Sometimes they aren't even in a set "role" of being a teacher as such.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #21 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 2:32pm

I thought of something else when it comes to abductions. One night I watched the movie Communion which is about Whitley Streiber who claims to have been abducted.

Later that night I received some information that very strongly made the point that some people have been abducted by unfriendly aliens. Some might say that my mind responded to what I saw during a movie. Since at this point in my life I had already received a lot of information through nonphysical means, I was able to tell whether my imagination was playing tricks on me, and in this case I don't believe it was.

When it comes to such trickery, the same possibility can take place while interacting with this physical World. The possibility exists that a person's mind might be playing tricks on him. One can make certain this isn't the case, by seeing how all the dots connect. Is there evidence that shows that somebody is experiencing something factual rather than imagined? The same approach applies when one interacts with nonphysical reality.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 2:39pm

I forgot to add to their reasons for being involved with humans and earth besides the ego, control and general destructive factor of psychopathic types:

My sense is that they also rather like the Earth, as a home away from home. It's possible that they ruined their homeworld--i don't know, but i really think they covet the earth and it's particular habitat, climate, resources, etc. It might resemble their homeworld and the conditions of same that they evolved physically in response to.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 3:42pm

Justin said: Later on when we were both more open minded to the concept, she had a dream about her mom.  Her mom is one of those right wing, conservative religious Christians whom is filled with hate, materialism, selfishness, and intolerance, and just is not a very happy person.  Anyways, in the dream, she saw her mom praying to "God", but instead of connecting to God, she saw her connect to the Reptilian group whom were influencing her. 

Recoverer responds: One might ask, what kind of being would want to collect worship energy? I feel strongly that a being who understands about unconditional love and Oneness wouldn't want to collect worship energy. Only a narcissus would be interested in such a thing.

IP Logged

doodad

ALK Member

Reply #24 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 11:53am

Thank you for your responses. I don't doubt your sincerity a bit, but honestly, I'll have to remain skeptical. I do try to keep an open mind though.

About 14-15 years ago, when I was a believer in Christian fundamentalism, I was disturbed about the hypocrisy and materialism I thought I saw in my church. With that in mind, I prayed to be shown the truth of things. Little did I know where that would lead. It has been quite a journey. So who knows?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #25 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 12:09pm

Doodad:

It wouldn't make sense for you or anyone else to conclude that unfriendly aliens make contact with this World, simply because two people on this forum say so. I wouldn't want anybody to simply take my Word for it. I can't say that I am one hundred percent certain of what I figured out.  If a person has interest, they should probably do additional research. If they aren't, that is okay. 

doodad wrote on Jul 16th, 2015 at 11:53am:
Thank you for your responses. I don't doubt your sincerity a bit, but honestly, I'll have to remain skeptical. I do try to keep an open mind though.

About 14-15 years ago, when I was a believer in Christian fundamentalism, I was disturbed about the hypocrisy and materialism I thought I saw in my church. With that in mind, I prayed to be shown the truth of things. Little did I know where that would lead. It has been quite a journey. So who knows?

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 12:22pm

Your welcome, and skepticism about this issue is certainly understandable. 

Since it seems you do seek guidance on issues at times, i would recommend asking guidance. 

These are the methods that have worked best for me. Has to be inline with positive and sincere intentions, as well as living an ethical, love attuned life to work the best. 

Quote:
  But here are some techniques i recommend for others to find out for themselves, these are what have worked best and most effectively for me after trying various different things.  Before going into meditating, say a prayer/affirmation like, "I deeply desire and ask for the holistic help, guidance, and wisdom of only the most spiritually expanded, constructive-creative, helpful, loving, and aware sources."

I then often do some "toning".  Sometimes it's intuitional, and sometimes i do Ahh RRRR EEEEE Ohhhh Uuu MMMM, going from a low pitch at the Ahh, to increasingly higher pitch.

Then i often practice Bruce's remembering the feeling of love technique.  Sometimes i just phase into the awareness and feeling of gratitude for help received, and for my appreciation to Source for giving me and all of us the opportunity to be individuals and yet One with the Whole.

Then i ask my questions, get deep, still and listen.  I do not preconceive how the answers will come.  Sometimes they come right then, sometimes later.  Sometimes i "hear" something.  More rarely i get visuals, sometimes it's more of an out of blue holistic impression than anything.  Sometimes i'll have a dream about it later on.  Sometimes i'll have a synchronicity with another person. 

The above combo, is along with trying to live a Yeshua like life, a way out of the limited and distorted perceptual bag that we all humans experience to some degree.  If one stays at one's own levels, it's hard to to see out of the bag of one's current belief systems.  For, percepetion follows beingness.

When they can raise you up temporarily, you can see much further and more clearly, but you have to help them to some extent, which is why the certain methods to help boost and expand ones consciousness and thus perceptual capacity. 

A lot of it is about intent and motivation at it's core.  I love the Whole, desire to be of positive service to the Whole, and i rarely ask things out of just curiosity or ego.

One of my other techniques combined with the above, is this, i ask, "please bring to my conscious awareness that which would be most spiritually helpful for me and/or the Whole to become aware of now."

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #27 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 1:07pm

Quote:
   Bruce, i have heard you talk about E.T.'s and communications with same, but i haven't ever heard you talk about experiences with or guidance about E.T.'s that seek to keep humanity spiritually stuck.  

I've never talked about such experiences because I've never had such experiences.

I've been actively exploring beyond physical reality since 1991.  In all that time I've never, personally, encountered anything or anyone I would call a real threat to me.

I have encountered beings I thought at the time were a real threat to me, but they ALWAYS turned out to be just my own fears, beliefs and expectations of such threats taking form.  The most difficult beings I've encountered have been deceased humans who for one reason or another attempted to appear or be threatening.

Since I've never encountered these unfriendly or harmful aliens you talk about I have no evidence that they exist.  And, for the same reason I also don't have any evidence that they do not exist.  All I am left with is opinion and conjecture, and for me that is of little value when exploring such issues.

Have you ever had direct experience of contact with such beings?

I don't understand the motive these unfriendly aliens could have in keeping humans spiritually stuck?

Bruce

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 1:43pm

Quote:

Yes, but in a different way that you are talking about and it would take too long to explain and go into right now. i've had direct contact with positive E.T.'s--they are part of my "expanded guidance" resource. My preferred method is to connect with expanded guidance and ask about these. As expanded guidance is much more aware, clearly percecptive, etc than myself or other humans, i trust it and know it can cut through any false information that other beings might project.

Many sources that talk about the E.T. phenomena indicate that many E.T.'s are good at influencing human perception to their ends.

Quote:
I don't understand the motive these unfriendly aliens could have in keeping humans spiritually stuck?

I've read a lot of research in the last year or so on the psychological condition called psychopathy.  At it's core, it seems to be about almost a complete lack of attunement to PUL, which leads to 0 empathy and conscience in relation to others.

It's a very real issue, though not a pleasant one to delve into.

I see parallels with this rare human issue (it's estimated between 1 to 4 % [depending on who you talk to] of the world's population is psychopathic in nature.). Main difference being between the human and the E.T. issue, is that the E.T. group is more collective in nature than our human psychopathic types.

Or another issue, i'm currently taking a western civ history class.  Why have so many human groups throughout time have systems of slavery?  What's logical, rational, or what not about that? 

The guidance that i've gotten, and the experiences with other E.T.'s that i've had, indicates to me that the huge majority of groups out there that are interacting with humanity have either positive or relatively neutral intentions towards us.  I've also been told that we are shielded to some extent from the negative group(s) because the positive E.T.'s intervene.

Because the Reptilians have such a lack of self/internal and other love, they seek to re-make reality in their own image, and we are more easily influenced/manipulated than many other groups.  Look at the history of humanity Bruce, is all that negativity and suffering, all due entirely the majority of probes incarnating here as being so immature and lacking in spiritual connection, or perhaps there is outside interference going on as well making it harder for humanity to grow like those other groups have?

Like attracts and begets Like.  That universal truth, explains this issue on many levels.  Our negativity has attracted their attention, and their negativity seeks to beget like.  We express, live, "teach", what we are at a being level. If we are mostly positive, then we tend to have a positive influence on the Whole.  If we are mostly negative, we tend to have mostly negative intentions and effect on the Whole. 

In a larger holistic context, this issue is easier to understand. 

Also, i think they like and want our Planet, with the added bonus of potentially turning us into slaves.  The dream that i had after meditating and asking whether or not i should share more of my experiences and thoughts about this issue with you, indicated that in this potential possible, but not probable future, where humanity did not grow from the changes and we allowed ourselves to be overly influenced by this group--there was untold suffering among humanity, and we were both physical and energetic slaves to this group. 

I do not want to see that future unfold.  I see the probable potential for humanity to spiritually grow a lot in PUL in a relatively short time. That's the preferred future, and perhaps part of it unfolding is becoming consciously aware of inference (both human and nonhuman) that has spiritually hindered the world? 

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 2:16pm

Quote:

I will explain some of this now that i've addressed some of the other issues.

Very much related to this, is a vivid, clear dream that Becky had before we thought about or accepted the concept of a negative, reptilian like E.T. group.

The dream was about my last in-physical dive in ancient Egypt. She saw me as a spiritual teacher and holistic healer type who was friends with a man she for some reason got the label of "Thoth" in connection to.  Thoth was a friend, co-worker, and ultimately a spiritual teacher/counselor to my past life self.

She saw what looked like upright, relatively human sized, intelligent "dinosaur" like Beings that she strongly perceived didn't like what i was doing in trying to help people spiritually grow.  So they focused collectively on me and focused on injecting negative energy into me.  She saw that it started to have a negative effect.  Longer story shorter, my friend/teacher Thoth helped me to deal with this outside interference.  (i believe that this Thoth person, was an earlier probe projection from the same Disk that "Jesus" was projected from).

In this life:  I started meditating at a young age (13) before i had enough wisdom, knowledge, discernment, internal balance and positivity to do so in a more purely constructive manner.

In other words, i overly opened myself up, and i was already sensitive. 

This combined with some difficult/challenging aspects of my childhood, having an imbalanced body, and now looking back having opened myself up prematurely, i experienced deep, deep suicidal depression. 

For about 7 years or so, i didn't want to be here, and looking back, i think what made it so hard to get out of this, was that i was having this group focus on me, eggging me on.  I did sincerely try to leave this world at one point, and it's a minor miracle that i'm still here. 

Later on, when i asked for Divine protection and guidance, it felt like a weight had been lifted off me.  I also dedicated myself to service to others and to growing in PUL like love, with Yeshua (Jesus) as my template or example.  I also started to eat much better and more healthily

Everything in my life positively changed rapidly after that. Neither suicide nor depression has been an issue since.

I see some parallel with that past life that Becky saw in her dream about me, where i was being focused on by this negative, but powerful E.T. group and what happened in this life.  I'm the direct reincarnation of that fellow, whom after he finished what he was meant to do, went up with a positive E.T. group and became one of them. 

I had a repeating dream when i was a child, where i was traveling in a spaceship from somewhere else to Earth, with a strong feeling of a sense of purpose.  The sensitive we both know, Linn, later referred to me as a "Star child", which at the time didn't make any sense to me (but later with a lot more messages did). 

I think part of what i came here to do, was to try to help raise awareness of this hindering group, so that we can detach ourselves from their influence so that we CAN  rapidly expand our collective consciousness. 

If we stop listening to or being influenced by them, especially our various leaders and movers and shakers, then i think we can heal more efficently and rapidly.  They won't like this, and as McKnight's guidance outlined, they may eventually be allowed to directly physically attack us. 

This is in "Cosmic Journey's".  Rosie was very much in touch with Expanded guidance, and tended to receive rather clear, holistic, deep, and accurate info for the most part. Bob was rather impressed with "Ah So" and her guidance team, it seems. 

Why would they share such information if it didn't have importance or validity? 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.