Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Unfriendly Alien Posts from TMI Lifeline Thread (Read 30379 times)
Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Unfriendly Alien Posts from TMI Lifeline Thread
Jul 14th, 2015 at 1:24pm

To All,

I've started this thread, and moved some TMI Lifeline posts regarding unfriendly aliens, to this new thread to give more focused discussion regarding such aliens a voice with less diversion of the original TMI Lifeline experience thread.

Bruce

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Re: TMI Lifeline
Reply #1 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 12:02pm

The OP mentioned being involved in an exercise of expanding beyond the solar system, and conceivably having some experiences with an E.T. group.

This possible E.T. group told him they were Creators, and humans were like ants to them.

This, among other things the OP said (experiences with dragons etc), rung red flags to Albert's and mine intuition. 

After a long time of not talking much about negative E.T.'s here i decided to go into it again, because i thought it might be related to his experience.

Because you haven't received info about it, you do not consider it an important topic or issue. Heck, you don't even think it's real it seems.  That "spiritual course" you use to recommend, did a good job programming your subconscious to not see/perceive more harmful/deceptive etc influences spiritually.

But, big picture speaking, expanded guidance does consider it an important issue for humanity.  However, they are not going to be giving this information more directly to a bunch of people, because most can't handle it in a constructive manner.

So that leaves those who can and do get info about it to talk about in hopes of raising awareness, and frankly Bruce, it's a sucky assignment.  It's much more pleasant, socially acceptable, and socially advantageous to talk about experiences with friendly ET's, PUL, retrievals, Planning Intelligence, and all of that feel good stuff. 

I should not have gotten into the personal stuff with 1796 here though, and really, i was going to erase some of those posts.

I'm not going to discuss the E.T. anymore here on this thread anyways. Most everything pertinent that could be said, has already been said.

But for the record, i very much disagree with your take on the whole issue of that above topic.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 1:11pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 12:13pm

I agree that the thread went off track a bit when politics was discussed a bit.

I feel fine about talking about unfriendly alien influences.  The subject seemed relevant, because some of the beings BillB met might've been such beings.

Bruce said, "Since some do have an interest in discussing their beliefs, perceptions and Interpreter Overlays regarding these aliens I would like to suggest you start a new thread about them and enjoy your discussion, theorizing and long dissertations on that new thread."

I respond, if one can meet someone like Robert Monroe in the afterlife without it being a matter of one projecting a belief, perception, interpreter overlay, then perhaps it is possible find out about unfriendly aliens, without such a thing taking place. (I'm not trying to be snide here, I'm just stating what I believe.)

I believe it is significant that Justin and I responded to what someone said when we started talking about unfriendly aliens, rather than us starting a thread without the subject coming up. Chances are that if the possibility didn't come up on this thread, we would not had brought up the subject.

Bruce didn't say anything about people making snide remarks, but I suppose he doesn't support them. I believe it is okay that Justin spoke up for himself when someone made snide remarks that seemed to be directed in his direction.

Perhaps if such remarks were addressed by the forum's monitor, someone like Justin wouldn't be put in the position where he needs to speak up for himself.

A late P.S., What are we supposed to do if someone writes about possible negative ETs? Play dumb, because other people haven't considered such matters?  If somebody started writing about eternal hellfire, should others who know better play dumb?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 12:34pm

Justin:

It looks like you and I wrote our last posts at about the same time. I don't believe that either of us is over anxious to speak about unfriendly aliens, because some people will contend that we are having interpreter problems. In a way this is odd, because even Robert Monroe wrote about unfriendly influences in his book "Ultimate Journey." His I-there told him that such influences (some of which are non-human) have been involved with the human race pretty much since the human race has been around. It is interesting that people don't get curious about this. I'm glad the editor of Ultimate Journey didn't decide to leave that portion out.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #4 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 1:33pm

Quote:

I'm not going to discuss the E.T. anymore here on this thread anyways. Most everything pertinent that could be said, has already been said.

But for the record, i very much disagree with your take on the whole issue of that above topic.

I don't have a big problem with discussing alien influences, and have info from my experiences to share.  Just not on someone's thread sharing TMI Lifeline experiences.

Bruce

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #5 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 1:36pm

recoverer wrote on Jul 14th, 2015 at 12:13pm:
What are we supposed to do if someone writes about possible negative ETs? Play dumb, because other people haven't considered such matters?  If somebody started writing about eternal hellfire, should others who know better play dumb?

I would suggest we discuss those ETs here.

Bruce

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Re: Unfriendly Alien Posts from TMI Lifeline Thread
Reply #6 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 1:46pm

Ok, i can understand moving the diverting posts somewhere else out of respect to the OP. 

Bruce, i have heard you talk about E.T.'s and communications with same, but i haven't ever heard you talk about experiences with or guidance about E.T.'s that seek to keep humanity spiritually stuck. 

If you have experiences along that line, it might be worthwhile to share.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 2:07pm

One point, on the other thread you mention interpreter overlay, seemingly suggesting that those who have received information about this, didn't actually receive info about it but preconceived beliefs, fears, or what not distorted it into negative E.T.'s.

Most of the overt messages that my spouse and i have received about this issue, have been in the form of dream messages.   The majority of these have been very clear and straightforward.

Interpreter overlay is most potentially an issue when it comes the personality consciously seeking or being given information while more fully conscious.

The reason why Edgar Cayce was so good at getting such holistic, accurate, and constructive info as a trend, was because his personality self was very submerged during his readings.  He almost never was conscious of the info coming through him, and he usually went into a very deep, sleep like meditative state. 

In a sense, it was more akin to dreaming as far as "interpreter overlay" goes (but very slightly more conscious of the physical than dreaming). If his personality self, which relates to that interpreter overlay part of us, was more involved with the process, his info would have been more distorted, less accurate, and less constructive as a trend.

Do you see where i'm getting with this?  Multiple dreams with clear and straightforward symbolism is not coming from that personality, left brain, interpreter overlayer part of ourselves. 

It is true that this part of us can misinterpret dreams at times and to some degree, but this is also why guidance also sometimes involves things like synchronicity to confirm the messages. 

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 4:03pm

Thank you Bruce.

Regarding how I receive information, some of what I'll say will be a repeat of what I've said elsewhere.

I receive a lot of the information that I receive while meditating. For example, while meditating I'll fill stuck with my attempt to expand my awareness, and then suddenly I'll find myself within a scene that symbolically tells me what's causing me to be limited.

For me, an elevator is a symbol for progressing upward or moving downwards.  If I suddenly find myself standing in front of an elevator (non-physically) and something blocks me from getting on the elevator, that something represents an aspect of my mind that is limiting me.

I've had all kinds of experiences in this way, some more involved than others. Partly because of the nature of what is revealed, I can tell that this information comes from guidance that is positive.  If there is a tendency to receive a lot of positive and helpful information, it is likely that these experiences are created by a positive being. It helps that I tend to be feeling love and peace when I have these experiences. It seems more likely that I would connect with positive beings at such a time, rather than negative beings.

During some of these experiences I have found myself in a scene where it was symbolically communicated that unfriendly aliens interact with this World and influence some people. It isn't just what I see, but the knowing that goes along with the scene.

The same being (s) that communicate to me this way sometimes simply show me a symbolic image that makes the point they are trying to make, such as, unfriendly aliens interact with this World.

On most occasions this information came without my asking for it, but on some occasions after I asked.

Sometimes the answers will come in a way that seems silly. For example, some people speak of getting on spaceships when aliens come because these aliens will be friendly. I wondered if such aliens should be trusted, and I found myself in space. I could see a starship.  I flew to the ship and entered it through its back entrance and hit my  head on the ceiling as I did so. I believe the head hitting meant that it would be a mistake to get on an alien ship.

Another example, I asked about a possible alien invasion, and I experienced myself on a spaceship with Deanna Troi from Star Trek. She said in a very concerned way that an invasion might take place. She asked if there is anybody who is concerned enough to do something about it.

The above example might sound silly to some, perhaps simply imagined. I believe it was a matter of guidance communicating to me in a way I would understand. I've had so many experiences like this (I also mean experiences that weren't about aliens), that I am now able to tell with a good level of certainty that something is being communicated to me by a well meaning intelligent being, rather than my imagination playing out.

Justin speaks as if an invasion might happen in the far future. Perhaps. I had a dream where I was on the planet Earth, I looked in the sky, and some spaceships were fighting each other.  My memory is a bit fuzzy about this, but I'm fairly certain that some of those ships were operated by humans.  It seemed curious that they had such technology.

If an invasion is something that might happen in the far future, why would people be warned about it now? I looked around, and Justin and I aren't the only people to receive this kind of information. Perhaps the key is what Deanna asked me. Is someone concerned enough to do something about it? If the World evolves in a positive way, perhaps a negative future can be avoided. I wonder if negative-minded beings would be attracted to a World that has a positive vibrational state and is filled with people who aren't easy to influence.

Perhaps it is understood that at this point in time people aren't going to be able to get a lot of other people to thoroughly consider the possibility that unfriendly aliens are messing with this World.  It is understood that such openness will require time.  Some people from this generation are getting the process of informing others started.  Just as there are things you couldn't talk about 30 years ago that you can talk about now, in the future there will be more room to talk about unfriendly alien influences than there is today.

If a person becomes aware of the fact that he is being influenced by an unfriendly presence, he would probably be more motivated to find a way to break free. When I say this, I don't just mean in a direct way. I also mean in an indirect way, such as when a person  gets involved with some of the negative things that exist in this World that have a root cause that relates to how some unfriendly beings, perhaps aliens, have influenced this World. Some of the experiences I've had indicated that unfriendly aliens have played a role in getting negative tendencies to exist in this World.

Albert

P.S. I just remembered that I've also received a message that made the point that positive beings are looking out for us. I don't remember the precise details at this time.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 4:59pm

Hi Albert,

I think it's possible that there could be some slip through the cracks attacks before the full invasion, but yes, my very strong intuitive sense is that the positive, Love based E.T.'s will not allow a full on attack until we are more prepared to defend ourselves and deal with it.

Re: more people not talking about this subject:

Besides the possible reasons i mentioned earlier, another reason may be due to the long term evolution of the general New Age movement.  It, and many sources in same, has had a strong trend of ignoring and/or discounting the shadow side of reality. 

It's become about "Love and Light" in mostly just a feel good way. Everything is perfect, everything is beautiful, there's nothing to worry about except fear, etc, etc.

Perhaps it's not just "Interpreter Overlay" and my personality/ego and interpreter side distorting it all due to preconceived beliefs, fear, etc?  Maybe part of why i came here in the first place, was to raise awareness of this issue?  Who better to warn humans about a negative ET group than someone who has spent a lot of time among non humans just prior to this life?   
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2015 at 12:37am by N/A »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 5:17pm

Justin:

Gosh Smiley I wonder if it was necessary to mention all of that.  I doubt that the Universe is waiting for Bruce to accept the negative ET thing. Whoever is interested now, that's what matters. As I said in my last post, sometimes things take time.

For the most part people don't know who the intuitives you speak of are, so they probably won't care about such confirmations.

All we can do is make an attempt and then be detached with the results.

To a certain extent I did similar to what you did. I made the point that the beings I received information from are trustworthy. People can't become certain about this just because I say so. I shared what I shared about my source of information so they might understand why I trust it. Whether they trust my discernment, that's another thing.

For the most part it is okay if they don't take my word for it.  What would be better, if they are interested, is that they try to find out about the unfriendly alien thing on their own. There are ways beyond what you and I have to say about the matter.

Some people might read what you said about the intuitives and wonder if you're boasting.  Every time I've spoken to you in person or on the phone you've seemed quite humble. You seemed very service oriented. You felt no need to try to push anything on me. Going by spirit messages I've received including dreams you're okay. However, I don't think we need to qualify ourselves in such a way. Again, people don't need to take our word for it. Their own interest in this matter will enable them to find out what they need to know.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 5:55pm

I understand what you're saying Albert. 

There seems to be a severe lack of well known and respected spiritual sources that talk about these issues.

Some of them even make fun of it.  I saw a video with Paul Elder and he made fun of the Reptilian thing.  Yet, i like Paul Elder and think he is most likely a helper.

If more people like Bruce Moen decided to figure out the truth of it, and spoke out about such issues, then more people would become open minded to the whole thing.  As i don't know a lot of other people in that area or capacity, i have to speak to the ones i do know, like Bruce Moen.

Why else did the figure in your guidance message say, "She said in a very concerned way that an invasion might take place. She asked if there is anybody who is concerned enough to do something about it."

Doesn't this imply that there is a lack of people, particularly in the sense of more credible or respected sources speaking about such things?

Most here don't take me seriously anyways, let alone like or respect me Albert, so i'm not worried about ruining any social image. Truth is truth, whatever others think of it.  The only thing i should be concerned of, is it coming out of ego based intentions, and i wasn't in this case.

Did Jesus or even John the Baptist go around thinking all the time, well maybe i shouldn't be trying to teach people, and who am i to say i'm an example to follow, etc. 

If they had been more concerned with being liked, with social image, with being thought humble, etc, etc they would never had lived the life they lived. 

Someone looking at Jesus or John from a purely psychological and skeptical side might surmise that especially Jesus and John to a lesser extent were megalomaniacs whom had severe delusions in general and especially of self grandeur. 

Yet, you and i know that they were truly humble, and spoke truth. 

Anyways, all i want people to do, is to seek guidance on this issue under more ideal conditions.  I don't expect nor want them to take my word for it. 

I feel frustrated about this issue, because it seems like people won't even do that.  That dream that i had about a possible future was pretty upsetting.  While i don't think it's a probability, i think the more people who speak out (especially those with clout and influence), the less and less possible such a negative future becomes. 

Remember, i had that dream specifically in relation to asking guidance if i should go more into this whole thing with Bruce Moen.  Perhaps he does have something to to do with lessening the possibility? 

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #12 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 6:23pm

Justin:

I understand why you think it would be good if Bruce looked into this. A lot of people who come to this forum respect him and accept what he says before they accept what you or I say.

I don't have the ability to look out to the universe, see every detail, and determine whether Bruce needs to become interested in finding out about unfriendly aliens, but my guess is that he doesn't.

Sometimes my guidance encourages me to figure certain things out, but we have an agreement in place, and I accept their occasional nudging.

I don't know if you and Bruce have an agreement in place, probably not  a conscious agreement. I'm going to get newagey here, perhaps at Soul level you have some agreements. I know through our conversations with each other that you have a lot of respect for Bruce.  You said that in private to me, I don't believe you mind me sharing it.  Heck, I don't think you would hope that Bruce would look into the negative ET thing if you didn't respect him. Why would you be concerned about somebody you don't respect doing such a thing?

Overall, perhaps I'm wrong, I believe Bruce is a mature Soul and he can decide for himself whether or not he should become interested in the existence of unfriendly ETs.

IP Logged

Reply #13 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:34pm

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #14 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:43pm

1796:

It seems as if you are poking fun just for the fun of it. Isn't that the sort of thing bullies do? Do you believe that there might be a much better way for you to find fullfillment? If you could see into Justin's heart, you probably wouldn't feel so good about poking fun. Even if you believe he is mentally disturbed (he isn't), do you believe it is good to poke fun at mentally disturbed people? Is this what loving your neighbor as yourself is all about?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=internet+bullying

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.