Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A holistic look at Earth & it's spiritual history (Read 2255 times)
Justin
Ex Member

A holistic look at Earth & it's spiritual history
Jul 14th, 2015 at 1:04pm

Mainstream science says that modern humans are some 200, 000 years old, and alternative researchers suggest that humans may have been around much longer than that.

Mainstream recorded history shows a rather dismal spiritual record for humanity of much selfishness, destruction, barbarism, constant wars, etc, etc.  More alternative researchers think that every once in awhile, there has been some collective very spiritually intune cycles, but also with a greater, majority dismal, barbaric, destructive history being more common.

So what gives?  Is humanity just that immature, negative and destructive in nature?  Are so many Soul's that incarnate here just so immature?  Are there so many clever psychopathic types in the world that they can so often take advantage of, deceive, and manipulate the 96% rest of us? 

Is it conceivable that there might be outside interference going on here that has deliberately tried to keep humanity stuck and suffering? 

If so, could it conceivably come in the form of an ancient, technologically advanced, psychically gifted, very clever, but very lacking in Love, E.T. group? 

Just a bigger picture question to ponder.  That's all i pretty much have to say, as i've already gone into some of the guidance messages my spouse and i have received about this topic on another thread.   

Personally, i would prefer to see humanity collectively grow in Love, and start treating each other and the Earth with a lot more positivity. I see a time coming in the not so far future, where this is a growing probability.  Perhaps part of that development is becoming more collectively consciously aware of those forces and outside interference that seeks to hinder and keep humanity spiritually stuck as it has been so often and for such long periods of time? Perhaps conscious awareness and acceptance is the first real step in counterbalancing and freeing ourselves of such manipulation?

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: A holistic look at Earth & it's spiritual history
Reply #1 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 1:37pm

It's easier to stop stepping on the thorn that is in your foot if you take the time to notice it so you can then remove it.

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #2 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 11:28am

Some additional observations and speculations:

Lets accept that humans are 200,000 years old, and lets say older given inclusion of part of man's evolutionary tree, couple of million years old;  why is man messed up as you describe where as other animals seem to coexist in balance, survive without manufactured clothes, dwellings, and healthcare?

Appears correct that history illustrates man's violence and greed, yet there are also other literary sources that illustrate the spiritual contest within man to curb his base nature for a more moral one.

Perhaps man is an expedient that has gone wrong, or when more control was given to man (free will, knowledge of fire, etc) man chose to go wrong - greed and violence run amuck  - who knew (shrug).

Are there so many cleaver psychopathic types wrecking everything?  Sure looks that way to me.

Are so many Souls that incarnate here just so immature?  Well that is accepting the incarnate thing, but if so perhaps the incarnates have different motivations for return: some to improve themselves, some to simply keep indulging, some to carry out long festering hatred... who knows?  Surely someone channeling on the Internet.

Outside influences: Well cultural religious & mythologic literature has many references regarding a competition of beings representing good and evil within man.  Shoe seems to fit.

Maybe the outside influence come from many directions.  Look at nature, how many forces are affecting a niche?  Weather, multiple species competing for resource, asteroids, solar flares, magnetic field reversal allowing doses of radiation that may mutate everything.  Maybe the same for man: multiple external conscious forces talking to his mind, various ET forces with their own agenda for man or maybe just for earth, man on man stupidity... Ya know crap happens.

Finally, maybe the next great conscious evolutionary step is not in the form of the human species moving forward as a whole, maybe its a conscious evolution and selection of specific individuals.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 1:14pm

Quote:
Finally, maybe the next great conscious evolutionary step is not in the form of the human species moving forward as a whole, maybe its a conscious evolution and selection of specific individuals.

My sense is that it is both. First, in the near future, a few individuals will attune to universal, expanded Love and will be so intune with same as to be able to alter the information directly and strongly (do so called "miracles").

They will go public, teaching, serving, exampling, and doing works similar to what Yeshua did previously.

Those powerful examples of Universal, Oneness/Love Consciousness in human form traveling around to different peoples, along with the world wide collapse of current power and technological structures, will in combo help to facilitate humans moving in that direction more collectively. 

Direct, public positive E.T. contact and communication will be part of it as well.

While this is all probable, it's not definite.  As i was shown, there are some possibilities which are much less desirable as to the degree of collective stuckness, instead of humans freeing themselves. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.