Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Loosh and our world (Read 35632 times)
ross

ALK Member

Re: Loosh and our world
Reply #60 - Jul 25th, 2015 at 11:58am

Are there any "graduates" in this forum? Has anyone already graduated from the Earth system and decided to come back here?

I wonder if I'll ever be so lucky to meet a graduate. I'd like to know more about what's it like being a graduate. Has anyone ever met one?

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #61 - Jul 25th, 2015 at 12:28pm

It could be that somebody graduated, came back here to help out, and doesn't know this while here.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #62 - Jul 25th, 2015 at 1:06pm

Also, chances are, even if they are generally aware of it, they likely won't have full or even a lot of clear memory of such experiences/past. It's hard to translate that kind of info/data into human terms and understanding.

Being connected to a human body tends to have a rather dampening effect on consciousness and thus on perception.

I'm not sure one can even have fully expanded perception while connected to a human body as is currently.  Maybe close in some special circumstances, but chances are you would need to disconnect from this form (if you were born the usual way, etc), and then create/interject a human form to interact with humans. That created form would not have the limitations that a current born human form would have. That process is possible, but also not likely. 

In other words, what would you expect to learn from such a person?  Chances are they would generally steer you in the direction of PUL and connecting to the most expanded guidance rather than talking a lot about specific experiences, as such a person would know that's the best and most effective way for you to come to real knowns and truths yourself.

IP Logged

Gman

Reply #63 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 2:39am

recoverer wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 12:03pm:
Gman:

Why do you take pleasure at being intentionally mean to others? That's the sort of thing a lower realm being would enjoy. Certainly you can think of something better for yourself.

Seriously, people who like to make snide remarks towards others, they might consider what aspect of self they are giving into and developing.

Grow Up!

IP Logged

ross

ALK Member

Reply #64 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 2:43pm

What is PUL? Can you please explain in more detail?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #65 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 7:51pm

Pure Unconditional Love. Bruce uses the term. I don't know if he originated it.

ross wrote on Jul 28th, 2015 at 2:43pm:
What is PUL? Can you please explain in more detail?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.