Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Loosh and our world (Read 35712 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Loosh and our world
Reply #45 - Jul 11th, 2015 at 5:53pm

Justin, Okay.

Gman, if you wonder about me, no, I haven't been smoking the reefer CB speaks against.  Smiley

Quote:
  Albert, you missed the subtle, indirect sarcastic inference of "Gman" aka most likely Carl, aka Harvey, etc our favorite local skeptic and derider of others.

He was more making fun of me, because of 1796's seemingly positive words in relation to me. 

In some ways (spiritually/nonphysically), Albert knows me better than anyone, including even my spouse. I'm not going to explain that though, other to say that we are of similar purpose, ideals, and origin pre this life. 

IP Logged

Reply #46 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 1:50am

Quote:
1796 wrote on Jul 11th, 2015 at 12:09am:
Quote:

i know someone with a very strong combo of Sun, Arcturus, and Jupiter in their chart, with the other expanded and intermediate symbols also fairly highlighted, and the slow vibratory ones while not strong, still integrated and connected.  This person has a lot of purple and increasingly golden light in their aura.

I know a person (female) with a very strong Venus, Aquarius, Sun, and Jupiter combo.  They have a lot of rose pink, cyan,  mauve, near indigo blue, and some golden light in their aura.

Justin, you certainly seem to posses advanced knowledge of astrology, and of human nature, from psychopathy right through to high spirituality, and of the human centres of consciousness, and of the aura too. 

For the benefit of those readers who cannot see auras, can you please explain how it is done, or how you do it, in clearly defined and described steps so that others might follow them and verify the subject for themselves.

cb

I'm curious as to why you are so curious about my personhood? 

Why not be upfront and honest about what you think and how you feel? 

Why not get deep in mediation and specifically ask to connect only to Yeshua, the Teacher of teachers, and ask him about me if you are so curious? 

Justin, I'm not the least curious about your personhood.

I expect I put you on the spot by asking if you could explain how you see auras so that others might be able to see them too. You seem to have interpreted it as me asking you something personal or private about yourself - I was not. I was asking about the method and technique that you use. There is no need to be catty about it.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 12:05pm

Catty?  Well, i plead the 5th on that one, the 5th Sign that is, wah, wah.  Hard to not be a little Catty with having a Leo Ascendant, Meow, meow....ROARRR.  Especially us liberal Leo Risings... (the worst kind possible, as our roarr is worse than our bite!)

Modified/edited to leave just the humor...
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:20am by N/A »  

IP Logged

ross

ALK Member

Reply #48 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 2:17pm

@1796 - by the way, people do reincarnate on this earth, so I was wondering why Christianity does not hold this to be true. Also, i find Buddhism making more sense, as the key to nirvana is to 'detach' oneself from this world.

Monroe stated that most people are addicted to this earth system (he called him human junkies).

Would anyone else like to comment on this?

IP Logged

Reply #49 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:57pm

ross wrote on Jul 14th, 2015 at 2:17pm:
@1796 - by the way, people do reincarnate on this earth, so I was wondering why Christianity does not hold this to be true. Also, i find Buddhism making more sense, as the key to nirvana is to 'detach' oneself from this world.

Christianity is an accelerated graduation method. It is one God, one love, one life chance, with high pressure, high stress, and with potential for souls to achieve maximum success and maximum failure.

It was grafted onto the Jewish God concept, being an all inclusive, ever extensive, omniscient God of right and wrong. Although the Tao is also an all inclusive, ever extensive, omniscient God, it is a God of harmony and disharmony rather than of right and wrong, making it less suitable to have had the teachings of forgiveness grafted onto it.

crossbow

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #50 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 12:28am

Hello Ross:

I hope you don’t mind me offering my two cents. What makes this issue somewhat confusing is the fact of how there are two major schools of Buddhism that defer from each other, Theravada Buddhism and Mahayana Buddhism.

Some Buddhists don’t believe there is a God they can reunite with, so after death such a person might end up in bliss state for a while until he (or she) decides to determine if there is more to existence than hanging out in a bliss state by one’s self.

What would be more fulfilling? Sharing love, peace and Oneness with many beings including God, or hanging out in a bliss state without an awareness of other Souls and God?

The renunciation part of Buddhism might help a person obtain escape velocity, but eventually he will need to overcome the viewpoint that there is no such thing as God and the many Souls God created. This isn’t just a belief. Many people have had experiences that show that Souls and a divine Creator do in fact exist.

ross wrote on Jul 14th, 2015 at 2:17pm:

Monroe stated that most people are addicted to this earth system (he called him human junkies).

Would anyone else like to comment on this?

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #51 - Jul 15th, 2015 at 1:08am

Quote:
"Monroe stated that most people are addicted to this earth system (he called him human junkies)."

Not sure i would say most myself, but yes, definitely a percentage of consciousnesses seem to be addicted to the Solar system and earth incarnations.  I say solar system, rather than earth system, because the physical planets represent/are symbolic of the nonphysical afterlife dimensions connected to the physical earth.

As to why they are addicted to the earth/solar system, perhaps a modern day parable will say it well.  When i was a child first getting into music, i had more anger, sadness, rebellious, etc tendencies and i was more attracted to more loud and chaotic type music.  Sure, i liked some ballads even from a younger age like Stairway to Heaven, but my tastes were a bit different then as compared to now.  As i've grown and matured, i find myself being more consistently attracted to harmonious and uplifting type music.

It's less flashy, less dramatic, and more soothing overall. Doesn't always have the high, intense energy of my former musical tastes, but leaves me less angsty feeling, but a lot more peaceful.

So it is with the Earth system as compared to the more expanded systems.  The latter tend to be much more harmonious, which to less mature souls can seem more "boring", because it doesn't have the flash, dazzle, loud, attention getting wow factor.

Some disks are here more for service reasons than needing or wanting to be here.  They often do have some "probes" that get caught up in the melodrama to some extent, but just as often they have probes that are coming and going into other expanded systems and sometimes back (again for service reasons).  There is consciousness growth involved for them from the service part, but not so much "learning" or "remembering" things that this system is good at facilitating. 

Btw, why not connect with expanded guidance and ask them these interesting questions?  Fellow in-physical/human sources tend to be a more limited and limiting resource for the most part, except for someone like "He/She" and to a lesser extent some other not quite as expanded folks.

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #52 - Jul 17th, 2015 at 7:55pm

Quote:
Quote:
"Monroe stated that most people are addicted to this earth system (he called him human junkies)."

Not sure i would say most myself, but yes, definitely a percentage of consciousnesses seem to be addicted to the Solar system and earth incarnations. 

I'm confused - off topic - one moment one is talking about drug induced.. what? Spiritual experiences and whether those are recommended.

Then the question is about Monroe's statement that most "people are addicted to Earth system"

The response then escalates to definitely a percentage of "consciousnesses" seem to be addicted to the Solar system and earth incarnations.

Mankind is not the only consciousness in the Universe and those consciousness are not limited to our solar system....  If I'm not totally deluded by the reality projected by some computer.... my consciousness is not limited to this solar system at all and there are other consciousnesses from come from far outside out solar system.

I wonder tho, in terms of Buddhism, Jew traditions of God, etc... what exactly is the specific question?  Is it that LSD could lead one to some spiritual experience that somehow justifies using LSD to bump into that experience?

I think Bob Monroe is likely correct, that an exciting and successful life in an earthly human body may certainly be addicting to the reference frame that that person was "winning" in.

I think many people turn to such things as LSD because they are looking for an escape, "because" they -likely- are not "winning" in earthly terms.

But what "exactly" is the question?  Even discussing Buddha and Jewish concepts of God are simply representations of human terminologies.

IP Logged

ross

ALK Member

Reply #53 - Jul 20th, 2015 at 12:26am

What are the criteria for graduation (for our Earth system)? Can anyone list them?

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #54 - Jul 20th, 2015 at 7:15pm

Can't help you with the confusion BillB.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #55 - Jul 20th, 2015 at 7:20pm

ross wrote on Jul 20th, 2015 at 12:26am:
What are the criteria for graduation (for our Earth system)? Can anyone list them?

First you have to write a bunch of essays, pass those, take some tests, pass those, and then write a thesis and pass that...

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #56 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 12:02pm

More seriously Ross, this was answered before.  A certain degree of attunement to universal, expanded Love consciousness.

"Attunement" implies a lot, a mix of consistent choosing more positively than not, opening up to, conscious awareness of, etc, Love.  That expanded Love can partially be summed up as awareness and livingness of the Oneness of the Whole, and preferring that over the desires, wants, seeming needs of the little self.  Realizing and caring about the Big, connected self and doing away with the little self's selfishness, fear, and all that which stands in the way of greater attunement to same.   

It's also about becoming more conscious to and dealing with one's own shadow side, because often aspects and tendencies within this part of self hinder a greater awareness and livingness of that expanded Love.

Because i spent a lot of time thinking and intuiting about color, i tend to think/perceive in terms of color at times.  In color terms, you have to start going beyond violet, and start radiating the Golden light. 

Not that the color is the thing itself, it's just a reflection of the attunement to and movement into a certain consciousness "level" for a lack of a better description. 

Astrologically, you could say that one graduates from Jupiter to the Sun, and starts expanding beyond the Sun, which is the fastest vibratory symbol in our little system (the golden Light). Just another indirect analogy reflecting the phasing from one main level of consciousness to another.  (an individual who came in close to graduation, will often have those two symbols and/or Neptune and/or Pluto to a lesser degree, very highlighted in their astrological chart).

But the core of it is about that expanded Love and attuning ever more strongly and clearly to same.  Just because a individuated consciousness graduates out of this system and becomes aware of activities in other, more expanded and service oriented systems, doesn't mean that it's reached perfection or completion though. 

The earth/solar system is considered a relatively immature/limited school in the grand scheme.

As mentioned, some Disks are involved here not because of being attached to or needing to have human lives, but because of service reasons. In other words, these are already "graduated", but are here to help retrieve and guide others.  As mentioned previously, sometimes they will have some individual selves stuck, but for the most part, most of their selves are not. 

Some Disks will have some individuated selves phase into other expanded systems for awhile, and then come back here to reincarnate as a human but with the "ET" awareness's, knowledge, skills, etc strong in their psyche, especially subconscious.  These often have a heightened psychism and spiritual awareness from younger ages.  Often they are the kind of people that people think of or call "old Souls" even as children.

The part we think of as the Disk, is just one part of our Expanded self that is involved with this part of reality. As Bruce perceived, and others have as well, there are other levels of Disk.  Some of which may be involved with various other systems. And degrees of conscious connection to the Whole and Oneness of same.

IP Logged

Gman

Reply #57 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 11:55pm

Quote:
More seriously Ross, this was answered before.  A certain degree of attunement to universal, expanded Love consciousness.

"Attunement" implies a lot, a mix of consistent choosing more positively than not, opening up to, conscious awareness of, etc, Love.  That expanded Love can partially be summed up as awareness and livingness of the Oneness of the Whole, and preferring that over the desires, wants, seeming needs of the little self.  Realizing and caring about the Big, connected self and doing away with the little self's selfishness, fear, and all that which stands in the way of greater attunement to same.   

It's also about becoming more conscious to and dealing with one's own shadow side, because often aspects and tendencies within this part of self hinder a greater awareness and livingness of that expanded Love.

Because i spent a lot of time thinking and intuiting about color, i tend to think/perceive in terms of color at times.  In color terms, you have to start going beyond violet, and start radiating the Golden light. 

Not that the color is the thing itself, it's just a reflection of the attunement to and movement into a certain consciousness "level" for a lack of a better description. 

Astrologically, you could say that one graduates from Jupiter to the Sun, and starts expanding beyond the Sun, which is the fastest vibratory symbol in our little system (the golden Light). Just another indirect analogy reflecting the phasing from one main level of consciousness to another.  (an individual who came in close to graduation, will often have those two symbols and/or Neptune and/or Pluto to a lesser degree, very highlighted in their astrological chart).

But the core of it is about that expanded Love and attuning ever more strongly and clearly to same.  Just because a individuated consciousness graduates out of this system and becomes aware of activities in other, more expanded and service oriented systems, doesn't mean that it's reached perfection or completion though. 

The earth/solar system is considered a relatively immature/limited school in the grand scheme.

As mentioned, some Disks are involved here not because of being attached to or needing to have human lives, but because of service reasons. In other words, these are already "graduated", but are here to help retrieve and guide others.  As mentioned previously, sometimes they will have some individual selves stuck, but for the most part, most of their selves are not. 

Some Disks will have some individuated selves phase into other expanded systems for awhile, and then come back here to reincarnate as a human but with the "ET" awareness's, knowledge, skills, etc strong in their psyche, especially subconscious.  These often have a heightened psychism and spiritual awareness from younger ages.  Often they are the kind of people that people think of or call "old Souls" even as children.

The part we think of as the Disk, is just one part of our Expanded self that is involved with this part of reality. As Bruce perceived, and others have as well, there are other levels of Disk.  Some of which may be involved with various other systems. And degrees of conscious connection to the Whole and Oneness of same.

Justin. Talk about "Go faster, chemicals," that seem to be in  your brain at the moment, and I hope it's just caffeine. I suggest you sell your spiritual-mental dragster! Best Regards. George, Gman   

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #58 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 12:03pm

Gman:

Why do you take pleasure at being intentionally mean to others? That's the sort of thing a lower realm being would enjoy. Certainly you can think of something better for yourself.

Seriously, people who like to make snide remarks towards others, they might consider what aspect of self they are giving into and developing.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #59 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 5:03pm

At first i thought it might be better to not respond to your reply Gman, but then i thought it might be a good teaching moment. Not for you necessarily, but perhaps to those on the fence so to speak. Besides, my moralistic, impersonal sermonizing would probably irritate you more than engaging in similar personal, confrontational interaction...  Wink 

I don't always like criticism at first, but if it's related to my behavior, and/or comes from someone who feels sincere and positively intentioned, i try to be open minded/hearted to what they are saying. 

While i'm not fully certain what your intentions are, they don't feel particularly positive in essence.  Feels more like belittling for the sake of belittling.  I've learned that those that partake in a consistent pattern of criticism of others in a purely personal sense (just making it about the person and their supposed lacks), and not so much disagreeing or differing with the ideas, beliefs, etc well the criticism they offer is usually more of reflection of themselves and their shadow than the person they are criticizing. 

But to answer your specific allegations:  I make a strong effort to treat the temple that i currently use, well, because i know that a clear, healthy, and balanced temple allows my consciousness to flow through and into the physical more purely and with less distortions. 

For me, this is and has been a very holistic process.  I ingest very little in the way of "substances" of which you imply, including almost no caffeine and pharmaceuticals.  I do occasionally drink a little dark beer and red wine, and very, very rarely--once in a rare blue moon socially vaporize a little weed with some friends.  I don't like being over extreme or puritanical in any area.  I've probably vaporized about 3 or 4 times in the last couple of years. In my case, it is neither a plus, nor a detriment.  It's little different than Yeshua drinking some occasional wine at social functions like weddings. It had no power over him, and little effect on him. It was a social act/interaction and that's it.

But generally speaking, i eat and live a lifestyle that is pretty disciplined, healthy, and pure in the consistent sense.  Both life and guidance has steered me in that direction for various reasons.

So i'll have to contradict you, my seeming out thereness in that and other posts doesn't come from any kind of chemical substance.  It comes from a complex admixture of experiences, intuition, more overt guidance, being led to certain outer sources by guidance, and above all growing in Love. 

The more you grow in Love, the more your perception tends to expand.  If there is a pinnacle of same, i have not yet reached it, so i don't doubt there are distortions and limiting factors to some of what i say.  This is why i also recommend for people to directly attune to expanded guidance themselves. 

But giving out general info that is mostly accurate is ok. It's when one tries to direct the personal life of others in a more personal sense, that they start to run into more potential problems, and best be more sure that self is coming from the most clear and expanded space.  I'm still trying to figure out if doing that with Bruce re: the negative E.T. issue was a constructive or non constructive choice/pattern or not.  Sometimes it's hard knowing what the most expanded way really is. 

Anyways George, hope you enjoyed the sermon.  Remember, cleverness is never a good substitute for empathy. It's a hard lesson for especially older, intellectual men to get, but worthwhile before they leave this area of reality.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.