Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Loosh and our world (Read 35411 times)
ross

ALK Member

Loosh and our world
May 21st, 2015 at 1:57pm

Is the real purpose of life is to just produce loosh? Everyone here probably already read Far Journey, so I presume that you know what I am talking about.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Loosh and our world
Reply #1 - May 21st, 2015 at 2:57pm

Hello:

To whatever degree the Loosh story is true, I would say that we existed at the spirit/soul level before we got involved with a World where Loosh is collected.

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #2 - May 24th, 2015 at 4:41pm

ross wrote on May 21st, 2015 at 1:57pm:
Is the real purpose of life is to just produce loosh? Everyone here probably already read Far Journey, so I presume that you know what I am talking about.

No.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 31st, 2015 at 11:31am

If you've read all of Monroe's books and read the two biographies about him, you will see that he went through some major belief changes over the years. 

In general, there seemed to be a lot of fear at the beginning, but it gradually got less and less towards the end of his life. He as a person gradually became more "spiritual" and love based as well.

If older, wiser Bob had received the loosh rote, it probably would have been interpreted differently than it was at the time he did receive it.

Loosh may be a metaphor for pure Love and the harvesters may be our "Disks", I-Theres, Spirits or whatever you prefer to call our Expanded self level of being.

So, in a sense, these lifetimes ARE all about loosh gathering, as so much of this whole process is about remembering, opening up to, and facilitating greater love. Ultimately, it's all about consciously remembering and living in the full Unity/Oneness consciousness. 

There can be many secondary reasons, and for some it's not about this yet (the very immature consciousnesses), but speaking generally about the process and the majority, it seems to be a primary or core reason.

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #4 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 7:07pm

In addition, is one focusing too much on one small aspect of the cosmic environment.  One could look at our own lives and conclude it's all about death ultimately, or it's about about the best food, or it's all about making lots of money... or it's all about American values, or whatever

To me it appears to depend on how one views the grand scene of things (how cynically).  Does one miss the forest for seeing one tree and then never notice all the other species of plants in that forest.

I don't think one can boil the whole point of the universe down to one thing even if it did pop out of one of Bob's books.   Again, that presumes mankind even has the capacity to even begin to try and do that.

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Jun 6th, 2015 at 1:07am

I can see Monroe's loosh rote reads as far out, but its not really. Its not an interpretation; its actual; but it leaves a lot out that would reveal a fuller, rounder and more natural picture. I expect like some I would have thought it is false or a poor interpretation or something, except that I've seen the loosh business, what it is, how its made, refined, harvested, used and so on. I expect that sounds far out too, even on a far out website like this one! Monroe was right but he was describing someone else's communication to him, and doing so accurately, but he was not describing his own seeing and understanding of the loosh operation. Personally I don't like the term loosh, although it is accurately descriptive - like the word moo is to a cow's moo. The word suits an external or objective view of the substance and its processing, like a machine might sound from afar, but it sounds different to the sound that its parts sound like within each of them. Subjectively, from within the Earth life system, and from within the living parts or units, like within each of us, loosh is more like stress, or rather, like stress-energy being created, that is, stress of all grades and sorts, from most coarse and physical stresses to the most fine and spiritual stresses. Loosh is normal ethric/prana/chi/Mfield/bio-energy/vitality getting processed through stress/sufferings/dilemmas experienced by the unit and comes out refined and more potent than it was before in its natural state. The degree of refinement corresponds with the degree of coarseness or fineness of the stress experienced by the unit, which roughly speaking ranges from grossly physical, through emotional, mental, spiritual. As we as individuals develop in our fineness, fineness of consciousness, and our problems/dilemmas/sufferings/stress become capable of being finer in grade, so we refine natural vitality into a finer and more potent product. It is harvested via "wind pipes" or "breathing" of other beings. There is an overall system, and lots of lesser systems parasiting off of it, just like a great food production factory that makes food for people, can have the mice living in it eating the crumbs, the birds living on the roof eating the scraps out the back, the cockroaches in the crevices and dark places, the rats living off the waste down the waste pipes, etc. So too, the great stress/conflict/dilemmas of life-universal and its greatest overall benefit and purpose, is sort of parasited off by countless other lesser life systems, that are parts of the overall system. Loosh is not love, but it is related to love in that as the unit becomes more loving and utilises more love in its life and stresses, it then produces a more refined loosh. But as said, subjectively, from our perspective loosh is subjectively known like stress of various grades and kinds, from most physical to stresses of soul, heart and conscience. And also, the production of loosh should not be considered a big issue, in fact, it is beside the point of our life and living. Just like the life of the mouse in the factory, although it lives in the factory, the mouse's life and all his issues are irrelevant to the greater factory and its productions and servicing to the wider community. So too, the overall production of loosh that results from life is not of concern to us and our life, even though we are part of the system. We make other substances too, even what we call waste, but its useful to some other life, but its not the only purpose of our living. Our purpose is to our soul; all the other purposes are incidental. But, of course, the loosh business is interesting as a subject of thought and amusement and to those who are aware of it. In its essence, at its very base, it is to do with relationship between the elements. I mean the occult ones, fire, earth, air and water, not the periodic ones. It is the coming together of these elements within a freewilled soul immersed in a world of illusion, insulated from greater truth and from true and complete perspective, that produces conditions for production of refined vitality. Looking at it basically, when fire and matter come together they burn, and heat and light, and also smoke is made. Smoke is incomplete combustion. It is that, on every level of being, from the coarsest and most physical stresses of the body upon the soul, through to the most fine and spiritual stresses of heart and conscience, where fire/spirit and substance/all grades of matter/energy come together, and where there is incomplete combustion, as it exists upon that particular plane of the stress, that is the making of loosh in its grade according to the plane. Loosh is smoke, but in an occult sense. Every plane has its kind of smoke. The smoke that results from stress, in all its grades and kinds, and on all its respective planes. Stress is a type of fire, but people can't see it. It is the sensation of fire not fully combusting the material it is burning and making smoke according to that plane. But these behaviours of the elements and how they work in nature and within life units are occult, or not seen by most people. In regard to this loosh business, the purpose of living is our own, and is of the soul and its development and realisation of itself, and although the production of refined vitality(loosh) through experience of grades of stress is part of an overall system of which we are incidentally involved, all that matters to us as individuals is that we live our own lives as right and best as we can by those around us. There is nothing else to be concerned about.            

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 6:51pm

Pretty much every higher level, expanded source that i've come across, has put a huge emphasis on love as a prime reason and purpose for all of this.   

So hasn't my own guidance. 

However, love is a really big and multi-faceted concept represented by a tiny little word. 

As the Being that got channeled through Bob's wife, Nancy, communicated in one of his books, most humans have a very limited conception of what love is about.

IP Logged

ross

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 2:03pm

How can one build "escape velocity" and get out of this world? According to Bob, most people stay here and never leave.

I would like to know how to gain enough escape velocity, can someone please help me?

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Reply #8 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 8:48pm

We could start with these --

purify our physical presence by eating organic, etc;
strengthen our spiritual connections with meditation and prayer;
apologize to those we've wronged and owe no one anything;
find what gives us joy and make it part of our lives.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 11:53am

Consider some of the things said in the fairly recent "Spiritual Conditioning" thread. I don't believe the "never leave" portion of the below is accurate. 

ross wrote on Jun 28th, 2015 at 2:03pm:
How can one build "escape velocity" and get out of this world? According to Bob, most people stay here and never leave.

I would like to know how to gain enough escape velocity, can someone please help me?

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 7:02pm

1796 had a good answer:  "all that matters to us as individuals is that we live our own lives as right and best as we can by those around us. There is nothing else to be concerned about."

R   
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2015 at 4:34pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #11 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 1:23pm

Roger, you referred to what 1796 said, and then compared the quality of what he says to what others say. Does that seem to be in line with what he said?

Albert

rondele wrote on Jun 29th, 2015 at 7:02pm:
As usual 1796 has the best answer:  "all that matters to us as individuals is that we live our own lives as right and best as we can by those around us. There is nothing else to be concerned about."

R   

IP Logged

ross

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Jul 3rd, 2015 at 12:51am

So, all of us existed prior to coming to earth, that I do believe. How did our consciousness get created? Bob stated that there is no beginning or ending in the other (spiritual) world.

Has anyone astral projected and went to visit their birth place (like Bob did)? What did these places look like?

IP Logged

Reply #13 - Jul 4th, 2015 at 11:44am

Ross: "How did our consciousness get created? Bob stated that there is no beginning or ending in the other (spiritual) world. ... Has anyone astral projected and went to visit their birth place (like Bob did)? What did these places look like?"

cb: Consciousness is the result of friction between spirit and matter. Where spirit penetrates matter, consciousness results. Matter here refers to all energies coarser than spirit; to all energetic/material existence below God. God interpenetrates all existence. Consciousness is as pervasive as existence. Consciousness was/is created simultaneously with existence. Consciousness is the animation of all things, even of the atom and the universe, and of everything in between.   

Robert Monroe may have visited a location where he previously resided, but he did not visit his soul's birth place.

Ross: "How can one build "escape velocity" and get out of this world? According to Bob, most people stay here and never leave. ... I would like to know how to gain enough escape velocity, can someone please help me?"

cb: It is true that most are trapped here for longer than is comprehensible. Eternity is a fitting word.

There is only one way out. Bets said it: "apologize to those we've wronged and owe no one anything"

But the concept of debt, or of owing, belongs to every level of our being, from gross material to soul, and exists in every form of mental-emotional-behavioural exchange and therefor bond that can occur between people.

"Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. ...
For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."  JC  Matthew 6

For God is within you and what you express of Him to others, moves through your self. And what you do not express of Him to others, does not move through your self.

Every thought and feeling that we have is a package or construction of metal and emotional substance. When we think and/or feel it, it is passing through our consciousness and being energised by our consciousness. And when we cease thinking it and/or feeling it then it has gone forth out the front of our being and circulates around to settle into the rear of our being, in the subconscious. As it loses vitality it itches the back of the consciousness, like someone scratching on the back door, and then we let it in again, into our consciousness and we think/feel it again, it gets re-energised and then it passes out the front again. Every thought and feeling we have ever had exists in the subconscious, even back to our first life. This circulating of mental-emotional packages (and associated behaviour) is the piston strokes in the engine of our personality. Only love and forgiveness dissolves these packages and returns their substance to their respective energetic plane. Not love or forgiveness for self as the psychologists/counsellors and new agers encourage, for that is not love, but only love and forgiveness for others. Only when we have dissolved all such packages by love/forgiveness for others do we graduate from the Earth school system. Also, every  thought, emotion, feeling, that we have towards another person is a package that intermeshes with that other person, and their thoughts and feelings intermesh with ours. The two mental-emotional packages mix together like two coil springs entangled and the two coil springs circulate through both their consciousnesses, life after life, binding the two souls together until that bond is dissolved by true love and forgiveness and sets free their souls.   

Christianity is an accelerated graduation system that enables people to graduate from the Earth school. The teachings and doctrines of Christianity have provided all the requirements for individual graduation. A lot have graduated over 2000 years, many more are graduating now and in coming centuries, but these are just a few in comparison to those billions who reject the method of graduation and are stuck here, circulating through the Earth school system, life after life, forever.

And there is an interesting double sided effect with Christianity. The spirit of love for Earth is not a human feeling that we have, but is a living conscious spirit, an entity of its own, that surrounds the Earth and circulates through hearts of people when we call on it and tune our hearts with it, and it is our only saviour, our only way to graduate from the Earth school system. And this spirit of love either saves our soul or condemns it; not by its choice, but by our choice. For if we accept it into our heart and live by its teachings of love and forgiveness for others, and if we accept the origin, nature and teacher of that love and of its power to heal and liberate, then we graduate with a liberated and self-realised soul. But those who are exposed to Christianity and reject it for an alternative love and method, no matter how true and caring they may portray their alternative love to be, they are condemned to be stuck here in this world for as long as they hold out, which can easily be forever. The only alternative to true love is false love. False love is pretended love, or deluded love. False love cringes from true love, even from the mention of the name of its teacher. False love has no ability to heal or liberate, only to delude and to further embed the soul into the Earth system. Only true love provides graduation and saves the soul from cycling within the Earth system for eternity, and Jesus taught and demonstrated true love, and was the personification of that living conscious spirit of love that surrounds the Earth. Why would some who know the story of Jesus, and who say their love is true, cringe from the teacher who brought the concept of universal love to Earth and who demonstrated love's power? and why would they refuse to acknowledge him as their teacher and as their saviour from their self, or why would they appear to choke on their words when they minimally acknowledge him? Only because their love is false, is hatred in disguise. True love can acknowledge its teacher.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #14 - Jul 5th, 2015 at 5:48pm

1796:

I'm responding to the last paragraph you wrote. I'm doing so without really thinking about it. Whatever comes to mind.

When we were created we were given free will.  In order to have the option of choosing God's love (I don't mean an old man in the sky), we also have to have the option of not choosing it.  God's love is in line with traits such as humility and grattitude.

I once heard a well known new age teacher speak of his understanding "I am God."  This felt wrong to me even though I believe we are all pieces of God,  because this teacher didn't seem to feel humility towards the God that used many pieces of himself to create all of us.

People who think like the just mentioned teacher might have a basic loving feeling towards others, but if they aren't interested in acknowledging the existence of the being who made their existence possible, and aren't interested in sharing love with that being, how far will they get spiritually?

Here is where Eastern teachings often fall short.  The followers of such teachings often don't acknowledge the existence of the being that made their existence possible. Especially Buddhism. Sometimes Buddhism doesn't even acknowledge the existence of Souls.

Christianity on the other hand, Fundamentalist weaknesses asside, acknowledges the existence of a divine creator.  My feeling is that until a Soul seeks to share love and Oneness with God completely, such a Soul won't spritually progress as much as possible?

I believe Jesus understood/understands about unifying with God. He wasn't about saying "I'm God" while not acknowledging the One who got everything started.

I've found that having a humble and open-hearted attitude towards God is a key part of growing spiritually. Yet I don't believe that God is a being who wants to be worshiped.  He is beyond such a narcissistic yearning, as found in the many Eastern gurus who have allowed themselves to be placed on a pedestal and treated in a worshipfull way. 

I say all this with the thought that God existed in his full glory before my Soul was created. The essence of my being was within God's being from the start, but not my uniqueness. That came into being only after God enabled it to do so.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.