Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
TMI Lifeline (Read 26772 times)
BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
TMI Lifeline
May 10th, 2015 at 3:14pm

Well, it is an understatement to say, another mind altering week of experiences that make the last mind altering months of experiences seem ordinary.

Then, with all the tangential experiences that result, and the continued bifurcation of more tangential experiences from those, it's hard to know what to do.

Soul numbing them when nothing happens for awhile.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:23am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Re: TMI Lifeline
Reply #1 - May 14th, 2015 at 7:44pm

Hello BillB,

Will you post more about your Lifeline experience ? Would a summary chronologically help you too to see it? Or one experience first, then….  Whatever works for you.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:20am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #2 - May 15th, 2015 at 7:27pm

Hi 2Bets,

I've spent an huge amount of time writing about all my experiences via hemi-sync and so I do have a good feel for what the foundation of these experiences mean.  So many experiences are so over the top, it takes me awhile to adapt to it.  It's the ups and downs of wild experiences than normal life and reconciling the two.

I do have a number of stories from just that week during Lifeline... Let me contemplate for a bit, which are most representative of the scope of those and I'll write some about it here.  It is hard to condense it, but I will dwell on what may fit in this space and write about it this weekend. 

- Bill

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #3 - May 15th, 2015 at 10:15pm

I think I will write in installments…

Part I – a very crude sketch of events.

Prior to going to Lifeline, I have strong contact with a number of beings that I considered my mentors.  Over months they spoke of Purposes…  In time they provided me with two ways of accessing energy for learning of these purposes and sustaining myself.  It was remarkable, beyond belief.  I began to practice what some call manifestation, but what I call simply willfully administrating energy… and first tested this with groups of seedlings to accelerate their growth. 

My first try, seedlings were 60% larger than control in 5 days… I learned how to focus more, and the second batch was 66% with just one day’s effort… But in my third attempt, I killed ALL my seedlings and not one even germinate where all my controls did far more than that.

These beings showed me the exact moment in time when a doubt had entered my mind with that experiment and they explained using this energy results can be disastrous when the intent has any negative aspect.  I was dismayed, and became paranoid about screwing things up. 

My best friend, who had been studying all my hemi-sync notes, had also just died of cancer, but his transformation was incredible and he approached death without fear; only a great sense of adventure.  Yet the previous events left me worried about my ability to dis-create.  I also had a long silence period from my mentors which they do at times, but this worried me.  It had not been uncommon to encounter such times when things were very dark.   The weeks prior to Lifeline, it was particularly quiet and dark.

Arriving at Lifeline, I was totally paranoid that nothing would happen at all.  That I would dis-create everything with my doubting second thoughts that creped into everything.  This actually because an overwhelming worry and I was concerned that it was a mistake going to Lifeline, the time must be wrong.

In my very first session, I was quite anxious about nothing happening and I made a desperate plea at my affirmation… in respond I immediately receive. …We are with you as before!  We will always be with you.  You are not separated from us…  and felt a tremendous surge of power clearly showing me the show has yet to begin for the week.  So the week kicked off with a huge bang.  In the second session that day, my mentors resumed their discussion of Purposes, fulfillment of Purposes, and spoke of the future of mankind.  “Current man is to be replace with new man”.

From here, everything accelerated in magnitude.  By our evening  session on Sunday (1st full day of Lifeline) during my first pass into focus 23, I found a capsize lifeboat and tagged that for later retrieval in following sessions.

This is a very abbreviated and understated description of events our first day.

To be continued….

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #4 - May 16th, 2015 at 10:57pm

Part 2 - First retrieval training run

In this following session, I recalled the memory mnemonic used earlier to tag the capsized lifeboat to relocate it in this session.  Finding the capsized boat, I thought to first right it.  Once I did that I had to focus hard to make out the details of the image. What was going on here?  Then I saw one man climb into the aft section of the boat.  As I observed a second man climbing into the mid-section, I then saw that two men at the stern were keeping the boat steady as the first two climbed in.  Then the last two men scrambled into the stern of the craft.  The men were young and dressed in the same clothing that impressed me as shirts of some uniform, perhaps late 19th or early 20th century.  But I had no idea what country they may represent.  None seemed to be officers that I could detect.  They did however appear quite cold and greatly relieved to be out of the water.

My first thought was to create a warm sunny day with a heavenly light shining down.  The men all immediately appeared to take heart.  I could see that their spirits were lifted.  I then created a beam of light draped in clouds shining down from the great heavenly light in the sky.  Here I appeared over them and I simply pointed to the light.  I called out to them, when I had their attention, that they may return home to their love ones.   The men appeared happy, and then joyful as they immediately floated up into the sky without difficulty. I saw them follow along the beam of light shining down from the heavenly light above. 

I was about to leave, but “felt” that I should examine the lifeboat further.  It was very difficult to discern, but there was something dark along the side of the boat in the water.  I realized it was a dead body.  Reaching out to the body, in an instant, he was in the center of the boat.   He looked cold and lost and hopeless.  I informed him that there we love ones waiting for him.  With a worn look he replied that there is no one, that no one loves him.  I was immediately gripped by what he said; the utterly deep sadness.  I countered there “are” those that love him waiting and I went down, took his hand to lead him up and he followed.  We drifted upward into the sky and in a short moment he was traveling up on his own.

Then a thought occurred to me.  I thought to take the sunbeam and enlarge it, that it may serve as a beacon for others possibly.  And immediately there was a myriad of being floating up into the sky (not retrievals, simply the current of souls ascending).  This extended far into the distance.  I had a vast view of the sky over the sea and nearby land.  As I gazed at the sight, I then saw numerous angels actively receiving this myriad of beings and found I became emotionally overwhelmed by the site of it; beyond imagination.  It became so strong, that I simply wanted to leave.   The experience was simply much more emotion then I could process.  My chest ached terribly.

Exiting the session I felt completely drained.  The deep state of sadness in the last man in the boat had a strong residual effect on me.  So much joy, yet so much sorrow...
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:24am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #5 - May 17th, 2015 at 9:27am

Part 3

Although there was a host of experiences in 27, I will simply list a few things that were quite interesting.

The general practice in the TMI method for retrievals is to first go to 27, to sort of establish oneself.  From there one returns to 23 to acquire the individual previously identified.  That individual, it seems in most cases I experienced, will go the the Belief Regions and one will return to 27, typically alone I found.

Besides those services just mentioned, I will note a few things that were interesting about 27.  Firstly I met my previously last living best friend who had died two weeks prior to the Lifeline course.  That was a very interesting experience and helpful in the retrievals themselves at times.

Also, while conducting what one may call out first tour of 27, what certainly caught my attention and was quite clear was an alien ship in the sky there.  I should note that this in now way alarmed me.  Prior to Lifeline, my Gateway experiences had already introduced me to a variety of beings and intelligent functions so there was no surprise to yet another class of beings.

We also had sessions to tour what I call the restoration center in 27.  There are numerous ways people are "ministered to" I suppose is a fair word. People do arrive there with emotional-pyschic damage so to speak. 

In a later session, we were able to go to the above "healing center" and seek treatment for ourselves.  In my case, my healing session - and also all my personal sessions since that first one - were performed by a pair of aliens.  I call then the Tall Beings (TB).  They are not the Tall Whites.  And I do not know that these beings are related to the ship.  What I do know is that these beings are evolved to the point where their focus/interests/scope of activities are completely compassionate and selfless in nature.  During my many contacts with them to date I have grown in great admiration for them.  If only people could be like these beings.  In one sense, I view them as role models.

Other experiences I had in 27 pertain to higher beings that I first met by being brought to a bright light that was high in the sky in 27.  I've had a number of conversations with them since and I was informed early on that that place was outside 27.  I have no idea what state it was.  But it was specifically explained, as I questioned this, that it was a state, not inside some ship as one may wonder.  In that place, during the week at Lifeline, the visits into the light were largely regarding the statement of purposes, and future tasks.

There were many wonders in 27, however it did not feel like home to me (yet).  I will mention a couple of interesting retrievals in following postings, but for myself retrievals were very taxing typical associate with great chest pain and I often needed recovery in 27.  What felt mostly like home was passing thru 21 during these sessions however and I would often pause there and recover as much as I could.

In sum, I did meet most all the beings I knew prior to attending this course, but the course did take things to a whole new level of service, understandings, and relationships with other higher beings.   

to be continued...

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #6 - May 21st, 2015 at 1:39pm

Interesing. Thanks for posting.

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Re: Lifeline Off Topic Posts
Reply #7 - May 21st, 2015 at 7:00pm

Ah, There's more... just catching up with stuff at home for a bit.
B

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Reply #8 - May 21st, 2015 at 7:30pm

Worth waiting for.  Thank you, BillB!

I wonder if your boats are the same or similar to what some have called piers or platforms. Were these boats made of wood? They seem to have some things in common: small areas that are lit in a sea of darkness, made of wood in a vast area without trees. Wood has a familiarity to it at least.

I recall I asked the healers there how they could heal out in the middle of nowhere without supplies. They were amazed and even made grumpy by my ignorance, my thinking that healing needed physical supplies. I heard them mumbling that I was incapable of benefitting from their healing. I think they sent me back early and on the trip back I worried that I'd ruined my opportunity and might never be allowed back. But when I did come to I did feel much better, so all was not lost. (-:

Haha, yes! the highly evolved beings don't seem to need names for themselves so we end up giving them names that personally make sense to us individually. When I was active I found some such healing beings who were surprised that I should ask their names (s).

You seem wiser in your opportunities to learn from them.

2bets
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:25am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #9 - May 23rd, 2015 at 1:20pm

Re: 2Bets' Question Boats:  When I got to focus 23 for the first time, I found myself over the ocean.  Emerging, and passing out of view over time were: 1st what I thought was a late 19 century commercial trawler passed by me close enough to see men on board.  Once this craft passed I saw the overturned lifeboat, 2nd was a modern era bridge of a large freight vessel. It approached and passed out of view. Lastly was an early 20 century ocean liner. I don't think there was any mystical meaning to the ships; ships I expect that were lost at sea.  In this session I tagged the lifeboat for returning to.

Part 4
------
I thought I would write about a few retrievals that seemed notable: 

One of my first, that was extremely difficult: I had followed my 27 guide down along a shoreline (California?).  Saw a very quaint and small stucco cottage with attached garage.  I knew something was wrong, but didn't know where.  As I approached I was drawn to the garage with a heightened sense of alarm.  I opened the garage door and exhaust smoke billowed out.  The vehicle in the garage was late 40s to very early 50s make.  I went to the driver's door, opened it and had to reach in to find a man slumped over across the front seat.  When I pulled him upright, he said to leave him, they won't take him.  Refusing to do that, I dragged him out of the car to the garage floor.  He was overweight and very heavy.  As I dragged him out of the garage, he insisted to leave him that they won't take him.  This turned into an argument as I dragged him out onto the driveway.  This was physically demanding.  I understood he believed heaven does not take suicides.  I heaved him onto my shoulder and tried to rise into the sky to return to the bright light and sunbeam I used to make my way out of 23.  Once into the air a ways finally two angels appeared to help which was a huge relief since I could barely make head way with the man and was finding myself feeling panic at not making progress through the experience

The two angels and I struggled with him up through the levels. My decease roommate (previously met in 27) called down to the man that it was truly not true that heaven does not take suicides (my roommate had always considered suicide as a way out if ever terminally ill.  However, when he got pancreatic cancer, he decided to go thru the experience, somewhat concerned that a suicide won't ascend).

Lifting the man was like lifting dead weight, very laborious, but we got him to 27 where it was like throwing a enormous sack of potatoes onto the ground.  There I was exhausted and my two friends now deceased were there and took care of the man.  The two angels stood by.  In time the man was sitting up, and only then began to realize where he was.

This was an exhausting and emotionally overwhelming experience. My chest ached terribly in this session too (in later retrievals I learned to not get caught in the emotion of the moment.  I didn't need to react as if I just found a suicide in the garage next door, there's time in 23 to deal with these things)

Another interesting story pertains to one man in the Belief Region:  Here I found one man sitting in a chair, face in his hands staring down.  He wore drab shabby clothing and sat in the dark.  When I approached him, he had no recognition of me.  I created a light , but the man did not notice it.  Then I made a blindly bright light.  The man appeared to be aware of this.  He then, covering his eyes because the light was too bright, looked up at me through his hands covering his face.  I said that he may move on, that he doesn't have to stay here.  He muttered, "No. There is only darkness".  I countered, Yet, you shade your eyes from the light.  Then suddenly I saw he realized that.  Next two assisting beings appeared on the peripheral.  As they came closer he stood up to leave with them.  Doing this he simply looked at me confused.  As they walked away, he looked back at me as if uncertain, trying to understand something.

One other retrieval that has continued to be interesting:  The brief story is that I found an indian women that died in child birth.  Given the landscape, I think this happened several thousand years ago.  I could not get her attention (not able to look directly at men?), so I appeared as a chief (very presumptuous of me), and immediately a group of Indian men emerged from the forest behind me and took her away.  I did not follow, but later when I returned to 27, a small group of Indian men approached me and placed a necklace around my neck without saying anything and then simply turned and walked away.   Since this time, I have found a sacred Indian ceremonial area near where I live in the woods.  It is a large site including a spirit portal.  I've been inspired to take smudge and visit the area.  Recently in 25, I observed an Indian man perplexed who saw me pass by him as I traveled up to 27.  In a later session, once he tried to follow me, but I saw he couldn't make it and he returned to 25.  I'm not sure how this will unfold.  I have been thinking of visiting his village in 25, but don't know what I would do and the time has not come yet, or ever.

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #10 - May 24th, 2015 at 12:14pm

Closing Chapter

In the last session of Lifeline, we had an exercise in which one tries to expand oneself beyond the solar system, then expand beyond the galaxy, then finally beyond the universe [I'll say most of that is a stretch].  For myself however, once I expanded as far as I could [I won't presume to say how far that was], suddenly I found I was rising into some expanse.  I saw my main mentors for a brief moment and then found I continued to rise above the level where I met them.  As this was happening I felt I was becoming more and more abstracted to the point it seemed there was little left of "me".  Then something happened, something I could not comprehend or understand, but could only apprehend; for perhaps something that seemed like milliseconds I - can only describe it as being outside creation with some other beings, and then it was over.  A mind blower.

Now that I've been back for a number of weeks since Lifeline, I have found in 27, something again lifts me from that level.  It "seems" to be the same beings.  For a few visits with them, they simply directed me to give them my mind.  I can only say that was like having an OBE within a OBE.  Then my mind would be returned to me. 

After doing that a few times, I got to a point where I was reluctant to allow this any longer without an understanding of who I was meeting and what they were about.  So in one session, as I was allowing my mind to be lifted I took it back.  Following that, I had my first conversation with those beings.

In that conversation, I clearly recognized they were "there", but as usual I could not detect anything about them which had led to be being more suspicious.  In that conversation there was something said to the effect that I could not handle the thoughts.  My retort was, lay it on me.  Let's see what I can handle.  Then I clearly got the message that "we" are but ants to them, in a rather curt tone.  So I thought screw this and I left.

Again over time, while in 27 I inquired with the Tall Beings [I have found these beings to be very helpful, and as I've written before I have come to admire them].  They explained that I, or all of us humans, actually apprehend truth via our emotions; we aren't as analytical about "Truths" as we think.  And the stronger that emotional signature felt, the greater our belief or feeling is that an experience is authentic. The TBs explain since I am not able to apprehend these begins via my emotional self, I "feel" I cannot verify or trust the experience and meaning of those beings.  Over time, I also began to reconsider my response to the "higher beings" that said I was an ant to them.  I wondered if I had overreacted, since what they said was likely certainly true and I've come to learn beings are so different than us, one can't really judge their statements as we would with other people - overtones, attitudes.  So I began to consider that I was wrong.

As time went by, I was in 27 and found that I had been brought again to wherever that is where I had been meeting those beings.  In this encounter, which I was actually dreading, the beings first apologized that they are not high functioning in language as I apprehend it, and they regretted the misunderstand on my part.  In that conversation I received some explanation of who they are.

They consider themselves as the "Core" [this is a figure of speech that seems to attempt to draw on a connotation in my mind].  They recognized I may consider them as aliens, but they explained they are actually the beings that fashioned "intelligence" in man and other local beings.  As I apprehend them, they do not have an emotional component.  They seem to be simply intellect.  Given that they are part of the creation process for us et al, they do not see themselves as alien since they consider themselves to be part of the root of us. After this, they again asked for my mind and for the first time I began to see them as 3 robed figure facing each other with my mind between them as then worked on it. 

Since then, others associated with the Core have continued to show me some bits of how these beings are related in purpose.  But now I tend not to visit that area unless I'm taken there.  I "feel" no emotional connection, warmth, or joy, or peace when I am there.  It is simply factual, thought articulated, and so I have a hard time relating to it... a hard time accepting it.  It has also been show to me, that in these higher focus levels the states are very rarified compared to what we are typically capable of.  As a result, it is more difficult for us to have rich experiences in detail until we are more acclimated to those states.

So that is basically what my Lifeline experience was.  Everything is now at a new level and I continue to try to wrap my mind around it, understand what in the world is going on.  A large frustration I have it that I have many questions and it is difficult to get back to even 27 unless there is a purpose in me being there.

So, as TMI says,  "You are free to explore..." - Not.  You may explore when the time and purpose has arrived.  A tree bares its fruit in its season.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #11 - May 31st, 2015 at 12:34pm

Hi BillB,

I have a lot of respect for Bob Monroe, TMI, and that whole scene/history.  I went to the Gateway program back in 07 i believe, and the long time Explorer Rosalind McKnight was a friend of mine.  But, i've come to consider that there is a fundamental flaw in Monroe's affirmation. 

In Monroe's affirmation, it states the desire to obtain guidance/help etc. from those beings equal to or greater than our own development etc.  As we are all not "He/She's", this is perhaps short sighted, because we may, at times, attract "guidance" from beings who don't have our highest intent in mind. 

When i meditate, seek guidance, i always ask to connect only to the most expanded, mature, constructive/helpful, and Love attuned in nature. Since i started to do this, and live in a way that affirms this, a lot has opened up for me. In my earlier days, when i opened up willy nilly, i at times was deceived/mislead by unfriendly beings.

It's a really big Uni/Multi-verse out there, and there are some beings and groups whom are in some ways much more advanced than humans, intellectually and technologically, but not necessarily more so spiritually.  All spiritual development, essentially comes from attunement to Love. 

Doesn't matter what corner or dimension of the Universe you come from, as we all come from the same Source and a big part of that Source is what Bruce labels PUL.

Anyways, there are deceptive beings out there that are roughly at a similar wavelength in a sense as humans in some ways, but they are negative in intentions towards us, very intellectually advanced, and they love misleading us and as they are control freaks par excellence, they would like us to look up to them as Gods.  It's one of their infamous lines as you will see later. 

It would be like some greedy, control freak corporate group from America or Britain with advanced technology, going into an Amazonian jungle, meeting the technologically primitive people there, and trying to convince the natives that they are gods, blah blah blah, because one they like the ego high they get, and more over they have sights on their resources and to control same they need to control the people. 

It's true that strong emotions tend to lessen the farther one gets away from the human experience, but feelings do not.  Meaning, no matter how expanded you get, the feeling sense is a very important one, and the truly expanded beings that i have met, all share some things in common--they palpably radiate love and have deep wells of empathy and compassion. 

Your experience, in some ways, has some similarities to the below:
http://deoxy.org/shamanway.htm

Note how they try to convince him that they are Creator beings.  Note the blind shaman was well aware of that common trick, and what they really were and where they came from. 

I've received direct guidance about these beings--they do not want their real nature known about, and they are ever active in deception.  They are very involved with your typical, run of the mill, new age channeler type or otherwise non discriminating folks opening up their perception to the larger reality. 

They give just enough truth to hook people, but truth laced with deception. 

As this is an "E.T." group (in the literal sense, i "think", but don't know for sure, that they come from another physical area of the Universe), i'm not surprised you interacted with them in an exercise expanding beyond the solar system. 

Certainly there is no reason to "fear" these beings, but don't fall for their deceptive b.s., as it's a slippery slope at best. They seek control and don't care about freewill, and they are much more clever than most humans.

I highly recommend checking out Rosalind McKnight's first book, "Cosmic Journeys" which is all based on her guidance sessions with Monroe in the lab.  She receives some info from her guidance about this negatively intentioned E.T. group and talks some about them.

Rosie was one of Bob's most gifted explorers. Short summary, this group wants to take over humans and the Earth, but are currently held in check by the positive and love based E.T.'s.  However, at some point in our growth, when we have evolved spiritually and technologically enough, the helpful E.T.'s will let go of our hands, and humans will have to face what we have attracted via our own negativity (as they stress time and time again, so much of what happens in reality is based on like attracts and begets like).

According to the then most probable future potentials (that Rosie was shown by her guidance then), this would be sometime around the 2500 mark time wise where they would be allowed to directly, physically attack us and a war begins with the positive E.T.'s helping only indirectly--giving us information about this group and having helped us to have technology to deal with them. 

As i've been finding out more and more, sometimes truth is seemingly stranger than fiction.

I may perhaps be wrong that you interacted with this particular group, but no truly expanded or very Source attuned consciousness would consider us as "ants".  Sometimes as children whom have a lot of growing to do, but never in such a dismissive way.

When Monroe met some "completed" ones near the aperture, he was told he was yet "small", because he lacked the gifts that he was supposed to bring back with him, but the tone and flavor was much different all in all.

I'm not saying that expanded beings can't give tude, as they certainly can.  Check out Edgar Cayce's experiences with "Michael", whom on occasion came through in a very Yang and corrective way when the group was experiencing a lot of bickering and pettiness. A few rare times, they got blasted from this non human source and heavily criticized for not living up to their responsibilities. 

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:27am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #12 - Jun 1st, 2015 at 4:46pm

Hello BillB:

Regarding the beings you don't get a feeling from, there was this occasion when some beings that seemed to be alien tried to work it out so they could communicate with me, perhaps on a contining basis.  The feeling I got from them is that they are intelligent,  but they don't understand about things such as compassion, and therefore they are indifferent and try to make contact with people for their own self-serving reasons.  There overall intent seemed insidious.

I felt uncomfortable about maintaining contact with them and made it clear that I'm not interested.

On the other hand I communicate with beings that feel like love, peace and divinity, and I continue to communicate with them.

I don' t believe that there is much of a point in communicating with beings that are indifferent about the welfare of others and that have self-serving purposes. I doubt that you can trust what they have to say about things. I believe it is good to send them love. I wonder how this matter relates to Bruce Moen's experiences with sending PUL to beings who don't know about PUL.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #13 - Jun 1st, 2015 at 5:00pm

I'd like to add something that relates to Justin's comment about ants.  My feeling is that a being of love and light would be able to see us in all our divine majesty, even when we are embodied, rather than see us as ants.

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #14 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 7:01pm

Well I am beginning to think that expecting beings of love and light who would recognize our divine majesty is another' concentric view of ourselves.  We "like" to think of ourselves as divinely majestic, but is that a carry over from a discarded belief system.   Screw that religious view as narrow minded and indoctrinated, but we'll hang on to the idea that we are made in God's image.  Could it be, that man has made God in his image? 

But all that aside, I do not believe the beings I have been encountering are malicious.  It's just "I" can process them; I'm the one lacking the requisite capacity.  And I am probably  looking for those peaceful loving "feelings" as one of the motivators for searching out these places.  Comparing us as ants to them is likely completely accurate, but it's "our" connotation of that belittling statement that pisses us off.  I don't think beings that claim to be at the origins of intelligence in mankind and other beings would actually bother to insult us.  To be fair, they did express regret in not being high functioning in "my" modality of communication.

I actually stopped visiting them (for the time being) simply because it was not a rewarding experience for "me".  It was actually difficult to process.  Those higher beings really didn't do anything when I look at the facts for what they are.  I just can't comprehend them.  The beings that I have known in the past, continue to direct me to these  new higher beings so I recognize it is part of some process I am involved with, but it's too vague to detect.

The signal for me at home isn't as strong as that which I experience at the TMI site, so I also question whether the messages I encounter are clearly apprehended on my part.

This has been one of the big problems for me at this time.  As an aside, how indifferent is man to the plight of the biosphere, animals we consume, experiment on, neglect.  Mankind is complicit to huge atrocities, so can I really blame a higher being that isn't concerned with how I "feel"? 

Please note I am referring to man in general, and not to your response or you.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:28am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #15 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 7:30pm

Actually, maybe I should phrase it like this.  Perhaps the beings you met - that did not appear to appreciate the divine majesty of man - have been observing man for thousands of years and are quite familiar with the facts of our history, and they just don't summarize man the same way that we would like.

Again, not personally referring to you, just man in general.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:28am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #16 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 8:03pm

By divine majesty of man,  Cheesy I didn't mean anything religious. The majesty of a Soul can't be fully recognized by considering what it looks like while playing the human game.

I figure wise and love-based beings are able to view us from various perspectives, not just their perspective.  It is possible to see things without being caught up in some form of limiting psychological conditioning. One of the reasons an advanced being would be able to radiate love, is because it has moved beyond much if not all of its psychological conditioning, and the limited and not all inclusive perspectives that come from such conditioning.

Is love majestic? 
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:29am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Reply #17 - Jun 6th, 2015 at 3:44am

recoverer wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 8:03pm:

Is love majestic? 

Oh yes.
Love is the draw of God.
And is the light and warmth of God that drives all existence.
And heals and puts things right.
That is majestic. 
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:29am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 6:40pm

I'm not particularly attached to this human experience etc.  I learned at a pretty young age that i am consciousness, and much more than a body or a human. 

More over, i've learned that i spent a lot of time, right before this experience, being an "E.T." myself. 

Hence, i'm speaking from a larger perspective on this topic, and not a human centric one.

What i would suggest is to find out for yourself what the truth is.  My only suggestion along that line, is to amend Monroe's affirmation and change it it to something like, I deeply desire and ask for the help, guidance, etc of only the most spiritually mature, helpful, positive and constructive sources. 

Then try Bruce's remember the feeling of Love exercise.

Then, with those combined, ask these what those beings are and their intentions. Ask to see them completely as they are, and as clearly as you can.

Tom Cambell also mentions about having some experiences with some E.T. type feeling beings.  He felt he was being subtly manipulated, there was something off, and so he stopped working with them. 

This isn't to say that one should avoid E.T.'s in general.  Speaking from experience and guidance, there are more groups out there with positive and helpful and loved based intentions than there are those with limited or self serving intentions. 

But, the groups that fall under the latter are very much akin to our human "psychopathic" types.  They really lack attunement to emotion, empathy, and love. Intellect often feels fairly "neutral" at first.

Many E.T. groups are not strongly emotional in the typical human sense, but again, in the expanded/mature more purely positively intentioned groups there is a feeling sense to them and they radiate feelings of love and positivity. 

Albert and i have been aware of these things for awhile and have been having experiences with this subject for awhile, we're not speaking on a whim or casually.  I had my first conscious communication with E.T.'s some 17 years ago. 

Dig deeper, don't accept things on face value.  Question and test whatever being or group that tries to communicate with you.  Some will have your best interests in mind, and others won't.  It's important to discern between these.   

The latter can't harm you in any fundamental sense, but they can slow down spiritual growth progress and thus keep you more limited.  That is not preferable. 
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:30am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #19 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 12:46pm

Justin said: "But, the groups that fall under the latter are very much akin to our human "psychopathic" types.  They really lack attunement to emotion, empathy, and love. Intellect often feels fairly "neutral" at first."

Recoverer responds: The aliens I spoke of earlier, had a feeling that relates to what Justin said above. As Tom Campbell did but right away, I broke off contact because it felt as if they didn't understand about values such as respect and love for others, and therefore would use their otherwise very capable intelligence to accomplish what they want regardless of who it hurts.

The question is, why did BillB not get the same feeling from the beings who lacked emotion? I don't know.  It is odd that such beings claim to be the creators of this World. There could be some deception involved.

If I read what BillB said correctly, beings that feel like love encouraged BillB to make contact with the emotionless beings. Why? I don't know. Perhaps so he could get to the point where he can find that there are beings to be weary of.  Perhaps so he could share PUL with them as Bruce did with beings that didn't know about PUL.

It could be that there are beings that lack emotion, yet somehow they don't manifest in a negative way.

I believe it is important to be careful about the everything is relative viewpoint.  If I started insulting people on this forum in a really negative way, I doubt that a "everything is relative" defense would work. Love and the positive ways of being it leads to, are beyond the everything is relative mindset. Therefore, it is valid to hold the beings we make contact with to a love-based standard. If they are ignorant of love-based values, this doesn't make their non-accordant way of being acceptable.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:31am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Reply #20 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 12:31pm

Despite all the cautionaries that BillB is receiving, we need to remember that he /his message deserve respect. He has had some very meaningful encounters and exchanges. Certainly 'Justin New Member' and Recoverer do respect his reports or they would not have responded so thoroughly to his posts.

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:32am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #21 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 10:29am

Quote:
Since then, others associated with the Core have continued to show me some bits of how these beings are related in purpose.  But now I tend not to visit that area unless I'm taken there.  I "feel" no emotional connection, warmth, or joy, or peace when I am there.  It is simply factual, thought articulated, and so I have a hard time relating to it... a hard time accepting it.  It has also been show to me, that in these higher focus levels the states are very rarified compared to what we are typically capable of.  As a result, it is more difficult for us to have rich experiences in detail until we are more acclimated to those states.

Tom Campbell does an excellent job explaining how Consciousness works, including our perceptions when exploring the non-physical.  Your experience above makes me wonder if you are not encountering a database of information and the "beings" you've encountered are the interface between you and the "database" of information.  Interfaces such as this are created to help us understand as well as provide us opportunities to interact with non-physical realities.

If you're interested, TC has lots of YouTube videos and his website has tons of written information.  His book can also be read free on Google books.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:33am by Bruce Moen »  

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #22 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:46pm

Regarding affirmations:  I thank all the celestial & terrestrial beings that are sharing this time or awareness with me.  I thank the greater host for their patience and tolerance with me; that I have not been wiped from the face of the Earth for all my foolishness and shortcomings. I ask them to help me learn the same long suffering and patience with all things around me that they display.  Then I may have some additional specifics.

One should not expect all beings in the Universe to have the same composition (emotion, intellect, etc) as we, and so one must be self aware of knee-jerk reactions to other beings when they don't measure up to our expectation of what is proper, or worthy, or sensible; and they there are our projections that come from who knows where: religions, esoteric traditions, YouTube, any yahoo's ideas.

I have met beings that were very difficult to communicate with largely due to the large differences in the nature of our respective beings.  I have met beings that do not even consider themselves as beings, but rather as intelligent processes as best as I can express it. 

Another being who I simply refer to as a Traveler, has been with me continuously for a few months now as he or it, learns.  Their species is purely conscious (non-copoeral, non-etheric, non-whatever stuff one wishes to associate) and explains that we are simpler in conscious "form".  But how does on talk about that?

One may speak of the different regimes "out there", and I have found that part of my role at times has been about bridging those differences.  One may look at the problem as good and evil (old feuds), if one wishes to type it that way.  Or one may consider it as duality in the nature of beings still working out the relationship of their own roles over the eons.  One may also see it as two different sides, with opposing interests, only to find that that too is evolving... approaching oneness, or at least reconciliation.

I tried to express, but perhaps not clearly enough, a large part of the difficulty, or aversion, with communicating with what I had called higher beings largely resulted from "me".  My attitudes, my concentric reactions, my stereotyping, and lastly my inadequately functioning in highly rarified states.

Regarding the interface:  Yes, that became clear to me last Fall.  There are beings that serve as interfaces; layers upon layers of interfaces.  If there is anything that has impressed me is the selfless nature of many beings that seek to faithfully carry out their purposes, in spite of the fact that there are beings that oppose "purposes".

In terms of creation: my understanding and experiences have shown me that there is a consortium of beings that were at the center of the creation of our locality; may beings with differing rolls, skills, and interests.  This group continuous to manage their project, even as they acknowledge that some of the original beings are considered, even to them, as the ancient ones. 

The specific beings that I had, or have, a difficult time with were largely involved in originating (crafting) intelligence in the above project, but are not high functioning in the emotional manifold that we process.  The whole consortium I mention above, itself acts as a composite made up of differing function - purposeful groups.

Is that the final word?  No.  Does it measure up to what Bob Monroe's experience, or what Bruce experienced, or anyone else?  I really don't concern myself with that.  In fact I avoid indoctrinating myself with what others have written about largely because I have found it is very easy to project all those limited experiences onto the whole.

It interesting, at Gateway, there was a young man that was very interested in learning about my experiences.  He was very quick to provide all sorts of canned explanations of what their experiences were based on his understanding of all the New Age rhetoric he's learn from the Internet; then to mention that he himself had no experiences of his own.

I'm always willing to return to those places outside of expected focus levels when there is need, but for now I am working on other aspects of my development and other projects.

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:33am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 12:35am

I usually have a hard time perceiving, very clearly and in a detailed manner, the guidance that i'm in touch with because they are very expanded. Being connected to a human body has a limiting effect on my perceptual capacity.

Usually, i only get snippets of information at a time. Lot's of times it feels fairly "vague", like an almost forgotten dream.

One of the things though, that i can pick up from them fairly clearly much of the time, is their positive, love based intentions and essence/radiation. Yet, in other ways, they feel more detached than humans.  It's not so much a cold detachment that some humans emanate, but more of a deep peacefulness/calmness. It's sort of like myself in my best states or moments, but intensity times 10.

What we term "love" has been in and a part of the Source from the point before It decided to spark off, individualized, freewilled aspects of itself. 

The parts or aspects or sparks etc., that chose love (and thus conscious Oneness with Source and the Whole) as well, ended up becoming Co-Creators.  There are now, many Co-Creator Beings.  There are realities completely outside of the boundary of this one, with their own Creator Being responsible for same.  In our Uni/mult-verse, the Disk that projected the being we called "Yeshua" (Jesus) was the Co-Creator of this reality. Some might call this Being our "Source", but It's not "The" Source. A child of The Source. 

As far as positive and negative go, while it's true that the whole process is pretty much invariably going towards the conscious Oneness state, even the "higher" Beings are not always so cavalier towards suffering that invariably happens when consciousnesses choose non reality and non Sourceness.

Those same expanded Beings in cahoots with my Expanded self gave me a glimpse of a possible (not probable) future of humanity wherein we did not grow from the various, multi-leveled changes taking place in our system, but instead allowed ourselves to be overly influenced by a negative E.T. group. 

It was not pretty, and i was not shown this for cavalier purposes.  They wish to prevent this, they want us to wise up and prevent this. 

But how can you prevent something that 1., you're either not aware of or. 2. people view in a cavalier, nonchalant manner? 

At one point, i went through a phase where i saw positive and negative as quaint and archaic concepts. Certainly, it's not the whole truth, but now with a lot more experience and direct guidance from beings much more expanded than myself, i've learned that both concepts have pretty much equal validity. The Oneness, "non duality" side, as well as the positive-negative duality side. 

In our reality, the huge majority of consciousnesses are within the positive-negative duality, and suffering is real, and affects even the Co-Creator Beings at the core of Source.  It affects them enough, that they are active in guidance and trying to facilitate/nudge their siblings into the same super expanded states that they are in. 

They do not force the process and they respect freewill greatly, but they are still working towards that tipping point state that individualized consciousnesses can reach, where they can become so "positive", as to seemingly transcend the positive-negative duality (and forever after in most of their cases so far, from what is suggested to me, with some rare retrieval exceptions to the rule). 

As regards outer sources, it's true that paying too much attention and having too much attachment to outer sources can become a hindrance, but what amazes me about the process and path i've been on, is that as i have my own experiences or receive certain guidance messages, i tend to find more commonalities between myself and outer sources that seem more verified and expanded than not, as time goes on. 

If we don't ever check our data against others, that's just as potentially limiting as the other extreme where we only ever rely on other's data.  There is a certain amount of humility in looking at others data and info in an open minded but skeptical way.

Where you tend to find more commonalities between various seemingly unrelated sources and the guidance you directly receive or formulate, i would suggest tends to run to deeper, more universal, more core and less distorted data or "truths". 

Now, if a bunch of higher level sources all essentially agree on something, but then self's own experiences or guidance is rather different, then there are a couple of possibilities.  One, you're broken through to a level that these other prior sources haven't, OR more likely in most cases, you're either getting data from more limited sources or not particularly interpreting the data well. 

Now, wouldn't we all like to think we are the former kind of folks--the pioneers of pioneers, but statistically speaking, not probable in the least.

After all, this little system and these human suits, tend to attract not particularly evolved consciousnesses in the grand scheme of things.   

In fact, to my knowledge, only ONE Co-Creator Being (as such, meaning had already moved into that role prior to incarnating as a human) so far has ever directly come here and incarnated as a human, and that was purely for retrieval purposes, and even He needed multiple dives to fully master these modified monkey suits.

Even your more run of the mill former expanded E.T. types are somewhat rare in the grand scheme, and we're getting many more of these of late and in the near future, than we have in a rather long time (millions, as opposed to thousands or less in the past). 

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:34am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #24 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 12:23pm

BillB said: "One should not expect all beings in the Universe to have the same composition (emotion, intellect, etc) as we, and so one must be self aware of knee-jerk reactions to other beings when they don't measure up to our expectation of what is proper, or worthy, or sensible; and they there are our projections that come from who knows where: religions, esoteric traditions, YouTube, any yahoo's ideas."

Recoverer responds: "Perhaps one shouldn't be so religious and dogmatic about the above viewpoint that one puts oneself in the position where one can no longer discriminate what other beings are about. An intellect based open minded attitude isn't the same thing as discrimination. A love-based attitude is the highest attitude possible. Perhaps some unfriendly beings get away with what they get away with because a supposedly enlightened overly permissive attitude provides the opening for some people to be fooled.

It is fine to try to aid other beings that don't understand about love-based attitudes, that doesn't mean we have to be ignorant of the harm some of them do.

BillB, you speak of being open to the perspectives of all kinds of beings, yet you don't seem to be open to what some people are saying on this thread. Are you able to see that there just might be some beings that have harmful intent and that do great harm, and that it is okay to see that this is so? How are you going to determine whether you make contact with such beings, if you believe it would be unenlightened to see them in such a way? If a duck walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck, no matter how much we want to see all birds as swans."
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:35am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #25 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 1:06pm

I'd like to add something to the post I just wrote.  If in some way, perhaps during meditation, a person makes contact with Source level of existence, such a person will find that altruistic ways of being exist and that such ways are definitely more preferable and primary to ways of being that don't consider the value and welfare of others.

A concept of being non-judgmental and being non-judgmental aren't the same thing. I've found that some people, in their attempt to be non-judgmental, won't allow themselves to think of anything in a critical way. Instead, they start speaking as if it's all relative and everything is okay.

When a non-judgmental attitude comes from a deeper place, a person will be able to be aware of that which is negative, without being a judgmental person.

BillB, I'm not a person with a lot of psychic ability, so I can't say what you're all about. It seems as if you have good intentions and your efforts and willingness to explore non-physically are wonderful. It could be that by the time you are finished with this lifetime, you'll find that you helped a lot of Souls with retrievals and such. Perhaps even more than you are currently aware of since some retrieval activity can take place while asleep, and you seem to be a retriever kind of Soul.

I said what I said on this post and my last post not because I have a definite viewpoint of what you are all about. It is just that some of the things you said brought to mind the fact that sometimes people don't choose to be concerned enough about the unfriendly influences that exist.  Sometimes this occurs when people try to manifest in a non-judgmental way before they are more completely non-judgmental in an inward sense. It is sort of like, you don't have to fake self-confidence when you are self-confident.

Sometimes people are quick to laugh at the whole Reptilian thing.  If they looked into in more they might find that there is some basis to it. I don't know if such beings actually look like reptiles. That could just be an image they present.  The unfriendly aliens I spoke of didn't present a Reptilian image.  They presented a goofy image that didn't seem intimidating. It probably had nothing to do with what they look like.    
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:37am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #26 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 5:35pm

Discernment is an important gift to acquire.  And yes I am deeply familiar with dark forces having encountered them long ago, but when once I was intimidated by them, now that I am more familiar with them... recognizing them, and not vexed as some maybe when mixing with them, I am more able to move past that. Did I do that on my own? No. Part of all that is knowing the forces that are "with you".  Fortunately I've been gifted protection which has readily come in handy.   

I think there is a distinction tho from being influenced by everything on the Internet, to having one's own understandings that are acquired over a long time.  And personally I know simply watching a movie may effect my perceptions for awhile, so I've learned to watch myself - my own influences on the encounter.  As a result, I don't embrace "all" the New Age lingo and experiences published.  Some is certainly valuable, some is a bunch of hooey.

I've read half of one of Bob's books and stopped so as to not preconceive the experiences.  I've read most of one of Bruce's books and very much like his writing style.  Actually I don't have that much time to read others because I am busy writing myself. 

Is that to be published?  No, but it helps me clarify the experiences before they fade in memory cuz it can be difficult bring experiences back from focus levels at times.  I've also found that I have been given variable lessons, with lessons that build on lessons, on how I should develop and so I study my own notes because there are important lessons there for me to always remember, to practice.  I am still absorbing my own experiences.  There are also other projects that I've been drawn into, and again.. less time to see what other people are saying.  More levels to integrated with as time goes by; too much to keep up with.

It's interesting to see tho the many people "channeling" on the Internet.  It's like being in a classic Pentecostal church and hearing people enunciate prophecy.  The thing is that when you listen carefully one realized the message actually says nothing at all, simply spewing the correct vocabulary and "sounds" like a prophecy, or a channel, but is simply manufactured by the soul.  There is a subtle difference between soul and spirit and that distinction may be blurred producing unauthentic statements.

This is part of the problem, things may change appearance to match the times; one form of old mysticism is replace by a new one - Hard to tell if they really aren't the same.

Again, discernment... a most precious valuable gift.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:37am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:15pm

Bill-

Yes discernment is essential as we navigate through life.  It's integral to the exercise of judgment.  Those who say we shouldn't judge are unwittingly also tossing discernment out the window.

I suspect refusing to judge goes hand in hand with fear of offending.  Appeasement never works...just ask Neville Chamberlain.

R
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:38am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #28 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:26pm

BillB:

My belief that one needs to be discerning about who one makes contact with is for the most part not based on what I've read on the internet. Some internet sources seem okay.

As you might've seen on another thread, I'm not into channeled information. I believe it is possible that a fair amount of channeled information comes from beings who want to mislead.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:39am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #29 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 8:25pm

Not presuming to state a definition, but for myself I view discernment as an aspect of intuition; for me a type of seeing - see things for what they are.

I'm not sure that to discern necessarily implies a judgement, and I think discernment extends beyond encounters with individuals; it may be seeing into the meaning of a situation.

Recoverer, my responses aren't a retort to your thoughts.  I'm largely using things people are mentioning as notions to sound ideas back off of.  My initial report on my experiences at Lifeline was largely a quick sketch of the main aspects of the experiences; to give folks the flavor of what Lifeline may be like.  I did not take the time to fully elucidate the experiences since that would have required considerable space.  I see there are some reactions to what I wrote likely because I was not completely clear.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:39am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #30 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:19pm

BillB, thank you for sharing your experiences, they are interesting to read. Smiley
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:40am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Reply #31 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 3:04am

Three core beings do create, interpenetrate and enable intelligence.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:40am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #32 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 10:18am

Quote:
  Hi BillB,

I have a lot of respect for Bob Monroe, TMI, and that whole scene/history.  I went to the Gateway program back in 07 i believe, and the long time Explorer Rosalind McKnight was a friend of mine.  But, i've come to consider that there is a fundamental flaw in Monroe's affirmation. 

In Monroe's affirmation, it states the desire to obtain guidance/help etc. from those beings equal to or greater than our own development etc.  As we are all not "He/She's", this is perhaps short sighted, because we may, at times, attract "guidance" from beings who don't have our highest intent in mind. 

When i meditate, seek guidance, i always ask to connect only to the most expanded, mature, constructive/helpful, and Love attuned in nature. Since i started to do this, and live in a way that affirms this, a lot has opened up for me. In my earlier days, when i opened up willy nilly, i at times was deceived/mislead by unfriendly beings.

Yes I completely agree.  As soon as I started the Gateway tracks I questioned the affirmation; do I really want to talk to just about anyone?   And so I immediately was redrafting my affirmation to those wiser and more knowledgeable than myself, those aligned with the purposes of the Source, free of guile and deceit.

It funny, in one recent visit to someplace outside 27, some beings claimed to be the Lord of Everything, but appeared as game host figures - laughable.  And I simply replied, Paleez spare me the BS.  Then they transformed and said, I am the Lord thy God... at which point I interrupted and more or less told them they are full of baloney.  They're to God, not even close.  As which point them seem quite baffled and then I simply left.

But as I wrote earlier I've been gifted with protection that I am grateful for and have come to admire the beings that protect me; truly dedicated to their purpose.  In one journey I was planning to go to an area in 21 that has become infested and so my mentors would take me elsewhere to meet.  In any event, once I decided to go back there to check it out.  I first met my deceased uncle in that place and much had taken place there.

While in my affirmation, one large animal spirit being that I know came forward to tell me he was going along, then the guard chimed in that they were coming too.  Indeed there were some hostiles at that place in 21 but they were not a problem- as a result of the guardian beings.  In was funny, as we turned to leave 21, it was actually crowed with beings and it felt like I was in an armada heading back to 12.

But you are correct.  There is plenty out there that wishes to deceive, and if not stop one, to at least deter one.  To me, it is not the pretty picture of all things in perfect love and harmony that some portray

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:41am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #33 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 10:42am

Quote:
  Hi BillB,

That is an interesting story.  Last Winter, while doing QiGong in the forest (I do an exercise I call mixing Heaven and Earth - mixing Qi for the world around me)  I encountered an eye looking at me, which has happened many many times.  This time, I reached out to the eye and found I was touching the scaly neck of a .... dragon!.  There have been a number of experiences with this being, but some remind me of the story you quote.

Once this being took me to some high rock ledge somewhere overlooking a large valley, someplace "like" the Hudson River valley.  Here it explained large scales of time.  Also was explained that he was not a literal dragon, but that the image of a dragon best describes its nature.  When I encounter him, and a couple others of his species, I typically apprehend them as dragons.

In a later experience when returning to focus 12, the dragon and I were together and a very large angel flew up behind us, I guessed as some protecting act - startling.  Then both the angel and the dragon followed me back from f12 to my C1 state - most surprising.  Shortly after that, I realized there was some friction between the beings from way way back (part of the Western mythological notions which I believe are not completely correct in Man's literature, but I suspect there was some serious conflict at a time.). 

I came to understand that there were competing interests in the development of man which the above beings have had conflicts over.  Somehow I saw the differing ideas as complementary, but opposed.  I also understood that somehow these approaches ultimately contribute together concerning man and I've come to accept both classes of beings, the dragons and angelic realm as friends.  I should add that I understand the dragon more in a Chinese sense than a Western one.  Also he seems to act more along the line of Rudolph Steiner's notion; this dragon seems involve in Earth processes, similar to Yang rising after Winter in the Chinese sense. I have had both this Dragon & angels protect me and so I also feel a deep affection to both.  "Personally" I believe there are "truths" in various literature that pertain to mythological beings, but the whole story may not be correct or complete.  It is very difficult to reconcile one's experiences with those of others or in literature.

As a result of this and other encounters, I "believe" that mankind has the potential to be a bridge between competing purposes in our region, that somehow mankind - or the new mankind - is destined to bring reconciliation, harmony, and restoration in the future; but it is largely the new mankind.

I suppose this is a good example of the difficulty in coming to grips with these experiences; trying to identify the true and complete nature of the experiences in the light of other's experiences and various writings in man's literature.

Hard to know what the "truth" ... "is".

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #34 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 11:19am

1796: You mention, "  Three core beings do create, interpenetrate and enable intelligence."...

To clarify what I've encountered, so as to not embellish my experience, one thing I've consistently encountered: none of the beings I've met that discuss creation claim to be responsible for creating the whole universe.  The impression I always have is the "consortium" is responsible for the local project, but I don't know the scope of it.  It that the galaxy, our local star system?  The 3 beings I met that referred to themselves as the core claimed to only be responsible for the subcontract project - intelligence.  I don't know which parts of the consortium is responsible for all the other features of our local creation project.

But again, this is only one part of my experience, based on the little that I've gleaned from what has been said to me.  I don't know how that reflects on what you wrote.  I largely encounter beings that are the Elohim, and that being one of the names they've been known by in history.  They also distinguish themselves from the "ancient ones" who were the prime creators of this region I'm guessing, but have explained to me that they're are many parts that comprise them (not one species of beings).  Then seem to try to speak to me in my own terms or things I may understand.  So at times they'll explain I may consider this experience as the "face of the Elohim", other times I may consider a part as the heart and mind of them.  One specific pair of  El apparently oversaw aspects of my life for a very long time, and they are the ones that  gifted me my "protection".  Another individual was responsible for another central aspect of my life that has kept me on course.

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #35 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 11:20am

Recoverer:... Re - "thank you for sharing your experiences, they are interesting to read. Smiley"

It's kind of a mind blower isn't it.

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:42am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Reply #36 - Jul 4th, 2015 at 11:09pm

Everything is intelligent. It takes intelligence to create intelligence. Intelligence underpins, permeates and animates all existence. Intelligence/consciousness is a product of creation. Intelligence and consciousness are the same item, their difference being largely referential.

That which underpins intelligence is a trinity of forces. Creator, created, and the dynamic between the two, or the creating. We live in a fractal existence, where all things replicate and are replications in form, quality and function of things above, below, within and without of themselves, to the extent that dimensions and the nature of the matter in dimensions enables. This includes the original trinity and primal intelligence, which permeate all things, all life, and manifest through them according to the properties of their matter and possibilities of their dimensions. Human intelligence is a lesser qualitative replica of primal intelligence, but with its potential unrealised. The Earth life system and human condition have been set up to provide the potential for humans to tune their intelligence with primal intelligence and to obtain realisation of self and of truth.   

Experience/knowledge/proof are the same thing, and are therefore interchangeable terms in any sentence where they are rightly used; and are therefore different from information. Understanding built on information is different to understanding built on knowledge. Even when information is correct, it is not knowledge. Just because we have read something or been told it, does not mean we know it. We only know it when we've done it, when we've seen it and we've been it. What we know is what we are, all else is conjecture. 

Between experience and information is a type of information that many confuse for experience; it is experiential information. It is just as prone to being false as any other information. Experiential information is the common communication method of most non-physical beings. Humans confuse experiential information for realisation and knowledge. They do this because they don't finely discern, they think in too bigger blocks with fuzzy edges, cannot discern between, behind and underneath things, are more emotional than rational, and do not know where their soul stops and their surroundings commence. We have our own judgement and must exercise it upon all things that we come to and that come to us; that is, all experience, including information and experiential information. Judgement has been given to our soul and judgement is all we are; we must use it and know where and what it is. Judgement is the ability to weigh things up, to compare and weigh against a standard. We must know and understand our standard; it should be truth, light and love. Judgement is of our consciousness, our intelligence. By throwing off everything that is not judgement we can find our self, then can start to tune our self with truth, light and love.

cb
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:43am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 8:56pm

BillB wrote on Jun 14th, 2015 at 10:42am:
Quote:
  Hi BillB,

That is an interesting story.  Last Winter, while doing QiGong in the forest (I do an exercise I call mixing Heaven and Earth - mixing Qi for the world around me)  I encountered an eye looking at me, which has happened many many times.  This time, I reached out to the eye and found I was touching the scaly neck of a .... dragon!.  There have been a number of experiences with this being, but some remind me of the story you quote.

Once this being took me to some high rock ledge somewhere overlooking a large valley, someplace "like" the Hudson River valley.  Here it explained large scales of time.  Also was explained that he was not a literal dragon, but that the image of a dragon best describes its nature.  When I encounter him, and a couple others of his species, I typically apprehend them as dragons.

In a later experience when returning to focus 12, the dragon and I were together and a very large angel flew up behind us, I guessed as some protecting act - startling.  Then both the angel and the dragon followed me back from f12 to my C1 state - most surprising.  Shortly after that, I realized there was some friction between the beings from way way back (part of the Western mythological notions which I believe are not completely correct in Man's literature, but I suspect there was some serious conflict at a time.). 

I came to understand that there were competing interests in the development of man which the above beings have had conflicts over.  Somehow I saw the differing ideas as complementary, but opposed.  I also understood that somehow these approaches ultimately contribute together concerning man and I've come to accept both classes of beings, the dragons and angelic realm as friends.  I should add that I understand the dragon more in a Chinese sense than a Western one.  Also he seems to act more along the line of Rudolph Steiner's notion; this dragon seems involve in Earth processes, similar to Yang rising after Winter in the Chinese sense. I have had both this Dragon & angels protect me and so I also feel a deep affection to both.  "Personally" I believe there are "truths" in various literature that pertain to mythological beings, but the whole story may not be correct or complete.  It is very difficult to reconcile one's experiences with those of others or in literature.

As a result of this and other encounters, I "believe" that mankind has the potential to be a bridge between competing purposes in our region, that somehow mankind - or the new mankind - is destined to bring reconciliation, harmony, and restoration in the future; but it is largely the new mankind.

I suppose this is a good example of the difficulty in coming to grips with these experiences; trying to identify the true and complete nature of the experiences in the light of other's experiences and various writings in man's literature.

Hard to know what the "truth" ... "is".

I prefer less to have experience with certain beings or groups, then to connect to expanded guidance and receive info ABOUT these beings or groups if i have some curiosity about same. 

I feel it's a way to cut through any b.s., glamour, or the like.

My spouse and i have received a number of messages (dreams, meditational, and synchronicities with others) confirming that there is such a thing as Reptilian E.T.'s that are involved with, and try to interfere with the spiritual progression of this world. 

For awhile now, i've connected these with the serpents/snakes and dragons that the Bible and the Dead Sea Scrolls talk about. 

I'm not so kind or tolerant in interpretation of their motives and reasons for interaction. Frankly, i think the Asians are very off about their nature, if they are referring to these beings.  And even the Asian tales/legends caution that they can be very capricious, hard, and dangerous beings if humans offend or irk them.  There is a subservience flavor of the Asian culture to them, which i disagree with. 

A long time ago, the Reptilians (or a segment of their population) chose to be cut off from Source and Love, and they seek to re-make us in their image. 

Misery likes company, and ego by nature is very control oriented.  Considering the consistent nature of this world or rather of humanity, seems to me, that humans have more listened to and been influenced by them as a trend, than to regular guidance and expanded guidance. Or at least those whom become the material movers and shakers of the world.

I think they occasionally incarnate here in human form too.  I think most psychopathic humans, are coming direct from that experience or have it strong in their data bank somewhere. 

But, i am open minded to there being such a thing as "reformed Reptilians" in that form, as well as those who decided to become involved in the human pattern.  I work with a lady, whom has a cold and controlling vibe, seems to like power and seems a bit insecure and lacking in love, but seems to strive to be and do good. Almost seems like a war takes place in her at times.  I had been wondering about her and the contradictory feelings i would get about her.  I heard quite clearly at one point, "reformed Reptilian".  So apparently her dives as a human, had eventually changed her for the better, and she is now progressing spiritually, if still struggling some with some of the less desirable subconscious traits of her former selves and kin. 

So, maybe there are "positive dragons" out there.  I don't know.  Maybe some come from a time, before they went off the evolutionary path of spiritually growing.

However, despite the fact that i use to be very skeptical of the Reptilian thing because of folks like Icke, i'm now pretty certain that they exist, and most of the ones that interact with us, do not have our best intentions in mind. 

Besides wanting to remake us in their image, i think they also covet the Earth itself.

They are very active in deception and manipulation, especially of belief systems.  They've learned that the best way to trick and limit humans, is to inject belief systems with some spiritual truth, but then to subtly, but powerfully twist truth to that which is limiting in nature and effect.  I've felt their influence in a number of very popular "spiritual" sources. 

Some say that they are very involved with aspects of the U.S. government and some other power structures.  As i haven't received much direct guidance about that aspect, i can't say for certain.  But, i would not be surprised if they were involved with communication with aspects of what some call the shadow government aka special interest groups and individuals who are very ego based and have a lot of say and influence in what does or doesn't happen in this world because of their immense wealth and connections.

I suspect that some humans are VERY influenced by, and very energetically connected to them. 

Our guidance, especially the guidance that my spouse has received, confirms Rosalind A. McKnight's guidance info (from her book, Cosmic Journey's) that we will become involved in a war with a negative E.T. race in the somewhat further future.  Rosie's guidance doesn't refer to them as "Reptilians", they don't say anything about what they look like or where they come from, but going by the messages that we have received over the years, it is highly, highly probable that it's this specific group.

They don't directly attack us now, because we are protected by the positive E.T. groups.  Otherwise, it would be a massacre plain and simple.  We don't yet have the resources or development to deal with them in such a way.

I think part of the reason why i've become very aware of this issue, is because i spent a lot of time right before this life, among some of the expanded E.T. groups and in other systems. I suspect that i learned quite a bit about them pre this life. 

I don't think humanity will be "bridging" anything with this group, but we will finally, FINALLY, be kicking them completely out of this system and not allow ourselves to be influenced by them anymore.

However, there is and has been bridging with another group, the one commonly referred to as the Grays. The Grays have some self serving motivations for being involved with us too, but they aren't negative to the degree as the former group.  They lack certain things that we have, that they need to spiritually progress, and have clumsily, in their severe lack of emotional attunement or understanding of human needs and nature, been trying to reintegrate these from their interactions with us.  Both through our genetics and through interactions with us.

If Bruce Moen's experiences were with the Grays, or rather Gray-Human hybrids, then apparently they have finally got it right, and have rapidly expanded spiritually. If this is the case, then i'm very happy for them and for the bridging that went on. 

It's been a very long time for them being in that semi stuck state, where they could see unification with Source in the distance, but just couldn't get there because of certain very limiting choices they made in the past.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:12am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Reply #38 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 11:54pm

Quote:
[quote author=042F2A2A04460 link=1431285296/34#34 date=1434292963]
A long time ago, the Reptilians (or a segment of their population) chose to be cut off from Source and Love, and they seek to re-make us in their image. 
Besides wanting to remake us in their image, i think they also covet the Earth itself.

They are very active in deception and manipulation, especially of belief systems.  They've learned that the best way to trick and limit humans, is to inject belief systems with some spiritual truth, but then to subtly, but powerfully twist truth to that which is limiting in nature and effect.
   They don't directly attack us now, because we are protected by the positive E.T. groups.  Otherwise, it would be a massacre plain and simple.  We don't yet have the resources or development to deal with them in such a way.

... i spent a lot of time right before this life, among some of the expanded E.T. groups and in other systems.
   However, there is and has been bridging with another group, the one commonly referred to as the Grays. The Grays have some self serving motivations for being involved with us too, but they aren't negative to the degree as the former group.  They lack certain things that we have, that they need to spiritually progress, and have clumsily, in their severe lack of emotional attunement or understanding of human needs and nature, been trying to reintegrate these from their interactions with us.  Both through our genetics and through interactions with us.
  It's been a very long time for them being in that semi stuck state, where they could see unification with Source in the distance, but just couldn't get there because of certain very limiting choices they made in the past.

Justin, can you please explain how you know these things?

I don't mean by an answer like "expanded guidance, dreams, meditations, synchronicities", for they mean different things by nearly everyone who uses them, and are thus too vague a terms to understand, unless they are crisply defined and described. So can you please explain the simple "how" of how you have this knowledge, in clearly defined terms, and connected steps, so that others can envisage how you know these things, and so that those who wish to and are free to, can follow your clear instructions and verify such knowledge for themselves.   

cb 
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:13am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Jul 11th, 2015 at 11:58am

It would require a small book to outline all my spouse's and mine combined experiences on the topic and in the sense of explaining how and why it all works. And especially so in why we have come to trust our relationship with guidance. 

I don't expect anyone to take my word for things.  Unlike Bruce Moen here, i'm not considered an authority, i'm just some dude writing one's perceptions on a forum.

But here are some techniques i recommend for others to find out for themselves, these are what have worked best and most effectively for me after trying various different things.  Before going into meditating, say a prayer/affirmation like, "I deeply desire and ask for the holistic help, guidance, and wisdom of only the most spiritually expanded, constructive-creative, helpful, loving, and aware sources."

I then often do some "toning".  Sometimes it's intuitional, and sometimes i do Ahh RRRR EEEEE Ohhhh Uuu MMMM, going from a low pitch at the Ahh, to increasingly higher pitch.

Then i often practice Bruce's remembering the feeling of love technique.  Sometimes i just phase into the awareness and feeling of gratitude for help received, and for my appreciation to Source for giving me and all of us the opportunity to be individuals and yet One with the Whole.

Then i ask my questions, get deep, still and listen.  I do not preconceive how the answers will come.  Sometimes they come right then, sometimes later.  Sometimes i "hear" something.  More rarely i get visuals, sometimes it's more of an out of blue holistic impression than anything.  Sometimes i'll have a dream about it later on.  Sometimes i'll have a synchronicity with another person.  For example, i've had a number of synchronicities with Albert (aka Recoverer) from this site.   

It is important to connect to expanded guidance, which for me is Source and those fully at One with Source (Yeshua and the other Co-Creator Beings) and to a lesser extent my own Expanded self, to help raise one's own frequency or consciousness state.  I prefer to bypass regular ole "guides", but occasionally the most expanded do involve ("send" so to speak) more regular guides in the process as messengers.

Perceiving on one's own is a tricky state of affairs, and can involve many illusions, distorted belief systems, and when dealing with certain E.T. groups--them deliberately projecting info that is distorted and/or misleading. Some E.T. groups are masters at manipulating human perception. It's as easy and natural as breathing to them.

The above combo, is along with trying to live a Yeshua like life, a way out of the limited and distorted perceptual bag that we all humans experience to some degree.  If one stays at one's own levels, it's hard to to see out of the bag of one's current belief systems.  For, percepetion follows beingness.

When they can raise you up temporarily, you can see much further and more clearly, but you have to help them to some extent, which is why the certain methods to help boost and expand ones consciousness and thus perceptual capacity. 

A lot of it is about intent and motivation at it's core.  I love the Whole, desire to be of positive service to the Whole, and i rarely ask things out of just curiosity or ego.

One of my other techniques combined with the above, is this, i ask, "please bring to my conscious awareness that which would be most spiritually helpful for me and/or the Whole to become aware of now."

I'll give you a brief example of info received during this state, after this specific question.  I received very out of the blue info about Tom Campbell, saying something like, he works for Christ, but is unaware/naive of some negative forces.  I at first thought it was someone else (translaed the name wrong), but then i received a clear visual of a guy with white hair and beard when i first mis-perceived the name. I realized it was T.C. because of the visual (i also just strongly KNEW that this person was connected to The Monroe Institute, Bob Monroe, etc).

I didn't know much about, nor gave very little thought to T.C. at this point.  But this piqued my curiosity, so i joined his forum.  I had a lot of problems with the main moderator there in charge (and noticed he tended to bully others as well at times).  I would occasionally impersonally express a different opinion or perception than Tom's or the group think there, and the moderator would constantly threaten me, tell me if i didn't tow the line he would boot me, etc  It became apparently quite personal for him.  He often did not "debate", but rather got into name calling and personal degradation of my supposed character.

During this time, a spiritual friend of mine, whom didn't know i had joined T.C.'s forum, during meditation they received a message for me. Went something like, "Tell Justin, warn T.C." 

My friend also received a visual message about a guru he use to know, whose brother was very involved with the guru group, and had influence with the group through his guru brother. 

My wife, then also had a dream related to all this, about T.C. and his main moderator and this forum power struggle.  Her dream symbolism did not portray the old man (the moderator, whom is rather old) in a very flattering way.  The dream indicated he was trying to hoard resources and was being very controlling and having a detrimental effect on the group.  She saw T.C. as more innocent, and not fully aware of this person's issues, partly because there was a personal, affection bond between them.  My wife was not aware of all this prior to her dream.

When, my confrontations with this person crescendo'ed with him comparing me to Charles Manson, and permanently booting me off that forum. I finally contacted Tom Campbell and asked him did he really want someone in charge of his group whom behaved like this and went to such extremes because others had different opinions and perceptions?

I didn't receive an answer from T.C., but later on i noticed that there were some changes made to the forum.  There were now a group of different moderators, rather than just the one guy. I can't say for sure if this was due to our interaction, but as this guy had been the only moderator for years prior, it's likely.

So, this is example of receiving information, and also having synchronicity confirming same.   

I realize this is very different than your classic OBE method of receiving info. I realize that you view your way as superior, and yourself as superior.  All i will say is that i don't agree.  Having classic OBE's is no way to guarantee accurate and holistically helpful info in and of itself. Intent, belief systems, practiced discrimination, livingness, etc all have to be factored in.

In fact, if Rosalind McKnight's guide is to believed, then it can be considered a more limited way as a trend.  I knew Rosie, and i know she was connected to expanded guidance, very much a service, old soul. She just radiated a lot of palpable light, love, awareness, and positivity.  Also, Bob Monroe was rather fond of and impressed with Ah So, and frequently had the experience of Rosie's guides answering questions he just started for formulate and hadn't yet asked, and he was often impressed with the depth and holism of info received.  He and Rosie were occasionally chided on some things, such as their deplorable diets, but the reason why Bob labeled him as "Ah So" was for two reasons.  He gave info and advice that often was very enlightening, so the "ah so i see what you mean" effect and because he had a slight Asian accent when speaking through Rosie. 

I do not always get things correct, and i occasionally misinterpret info i do get.  Sometimes, and more often, when i'm just using my intuition and not going the process of the above of balancing and boosting my energy, etc, etc i will mis-perceive more often.

Just as was the case with the G2 cloud Galactic Core event.  I didn't receive any clear messages from guidance regarding that specific event, but allowed my "interpreter" left brain side to become overly involved, and so ended up being quite off about the whole thing.  I do know that massive changes will happen in my lifetime (because i have received some info about from expanded guidance under the more ideal conditions), but i've come to think that perhaps neither myself nor humanity in general is meant to know more exact times on the issue.  Usually when i connect to expanded guidance and ask about it, i receive only general info. 

For example, i had a snippet of a dream recently where i observed what appeared to be ash falling during a very warm season (like very late spring, summer, or very early fall).  For me to see ash where i live, either means a nuclear event or major, super volcano type eruption.  I haven't sought more info on it, because i've decided to be more detached to the whole issue. 

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:08am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #40 - Jul 11th, 2015 at 1:16pm

On more than one occasion I would be meditating and suddenly I would find myself involved with a scene where unfriendly aliens were involved with this World. This would happen without my asking about them.

There have been occasions when I was meditating, I would be in contact with a being that feels like love and peace, I would ask this being if unfriendly aliens are involved with this World, and I would either be shown a symbolic message that answered yes, or I would find myself in a scene that symbolically answered yes.

I've also had dreams that made this point.

Some of the scenes I experienced during meditation made the point that some aliens exist in human form and they are responsible for some of the bad things that are taking place in this World.

Regarding Reptilians, I'm not willing to take somebody like David Icke's word for it. But there are some people that seem less extreme than Icke and trustworthy, and they've had experiences with Reptilian like beings.

Did the information I receive relate to Reptilians, I don't know. There have been a few times when I received messages that  related to Reptilians, but I have received so many messages it is hard to remember the precise details of all of these messages.

Some people claim that Reptilians are astral beings that can manifest in a physical way. I don't know if this is true. If it is, then it is possible that astral beings that aren't actually Reptilian manifest physically in a Reptilian way. One time I was meditating and with my spirit eye I saw a Reptilian like being charge at me in a very hostile way. Was the being who projected this way actually Reptilian,  I don't know.

It is hard to remember all of the details, but there is some information that relates to aliens appearing in human form that seems credible to me.

Here is an interesting point about abductions.  I forgot who, but one researcher tried to film people who claim to be abducted. In each case such a person would get up in the middle of the night and turn off the camera so they couldn't be filmed.

Sometime people don't believe in unfriendly aliens because they haven't experienced them in some way. This doesn't mean that they don't exist.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:14am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #41 - Jul 11th, 2015 at 2:00pm

recoverer wrote, Quote:
Sometime people don't believe in unfriendly aliens because they haven't experienced them in some way. This doesn't mean that they don't exist.

I've thought a lot about this, and why more people don't receive info (or talk) about them.

I think you have to understand human psychology well to get to the core of this. 

There are few topics that can engender as much fear in a human as that of a technologically superior, psychically gifted, and very intelligent E.T. race that has ill intentions towards us. 

It is the stuff of nightmares for most if people considered it truly real. People often don't deal with every day reality things that make them uncomfortable, let alone stuff like this.  Read about Carl Jung's concept of the shadow, and how people tend to repress things that are uncomfortable, unpleasant about themselves or life and shove deep down into their unconscious shadow.

My sense is that partly the reason why Albert and i have received info about this topic, is because we both have been on a spiritual path of trying to grow in love for awhile, and have dealt with a lot of our fear.  We were also open minded enough to ask questions or just listen.  Also, we can handle the backlash of when people get upset about us talking about it or make fun of us and make it about the messenger instead of the message.  We can remain impersonal about it.

I can't speak for Albert, but i didn't receive any info about this early on.  It probably would have been too much to handle if guidance had shared info about it earlier on.  I had been involved with meditating and a conscious spiritual path for some almost 20 years before i received any messages about negative E.T.'s

Fellow humans sharing information through words, text, etc, does not have the same impact as having guidance experiences, hence i think it's ok to put the info out there.

I think there is a definite reason why, say for example, that Rosalind A. McKnight and her source told her and Bob Monroe about a negative E.T. group that will eventually will full out directly attack and war with us. 

If you read her book, Cosmic Journey's, and if you have any deeper sensitivity or intuition, you will see that Rosie's guidance was very aware and wise in many ways. They would do a lot of cleansing and balancing work with Rosie before they even went into specific information or experiences.  Much of the Gateway Program techniques is based directly on the techniques that they taught Rosie and Bob, aside from the specific Hemi-Sync stuff.  The info just emanates positivity, wisdom, integrity, balance, and Love. 

At the end of the day, most people just don't want to believe in things like this, because it makes them deeply uncomfortable on a deep, unconscious level.

That's ok, and i don't get upset at people for reacting to that or to those who do get info about it.  It's understandable.  It is very uncomfortable/unsettling if true. Similar with the earth changes/civilization collapse type info.  And yet, many NDE's and many other reputable spiritual sources talk about such info. 

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:14am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #42 - Jul 11th, 2015 at 2:42pm

Justin:

You are right. I wasn't made aware of unfriendly aliens until I was ready to become aware of them.

My higher self/guidance was very deliberate about how it enabled me to become aware of unfriendly aliens and other unfriendly beings. It was a necessary part of my spritual growth.  A Soul needs to become aware of the fact that if it seeks a connection to God, it doesn't need be afraid of anything.

Regarding unfriendly aliens someday attacking this World, I've had more than one dream where such an event took place.  These dreams happened even before I concerned myself of such a thing. They included details that seemed to be beyond what my subconscious imagination would come up with.

Several of them made the point that some people will choose to fight the aliens and die while other spiritually evolved people will go in hiding, survive, and then help the World evolve to a higher level of consciousness.

This might sound cowardly to some, but I wonder if it is possible to kill others, even unfriendly aliens, without having one's Soul negatively effected for a while. Also the intention of such evolved people wasn't to hide for their own sake, but to survive so they could help the World ascend to a higher level of consciousness.

If the above takes place I don't know when it will take place. It could be I was simply told about possibilities that might be avoided.

I'd like to add that I know of other people who seem credible that have received similar information.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:15am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Jul 11th, 2015 at 3:11pm

Quote:
This might sound cowardly to some, but I wonder if it is possible to kill others, even unfriendly aliens, without having one's Soul negatively effected for a while. Also the intention of such evolved people wasn't to hide for their own sake, but to survive so they could help the World ascend to a higher level of consciousness.

A lot of what determines degree of spiritual error for an individual soul, is what degree of awareness about the nature of reality they have, their present ideals, level of conscience and degree of spiritual development at the time of outer actions. 

For some, killing a negative E.T. purely in the defense of others and self, would not be counted so much as spiritual error within their Soul or by the Elders. 

For some whom are very aware of the nature of reality, and that physical death is not a big deal, perhaps contrarily, would prefer not to kill such a being even in defense, knowing for certain that their soul will survive and they will be ok even if they themselves were killed.

I suppose this could even relate even to the Yin or Yang propensity within a Soul. A Soul more polarized to the Yin, would prefer to hide rather than fight, and a Soul more polarized to the Yang would probably prefer to fight or defend rather than hide. Yin or Yang, in and of itself doesn't indicate degree of spiritual development. Though a greater balance and integration of both does.

While it's possible that this could happen in the near future, the dreams that Becky had, and the info that came through Rosalind indicate the full out war wouldn't happen for awhile. In Becky's dreams, she was in a different, future body/self and our human technology was very different (more advanced).

But, i don't know to what extent that the positive E.T.'s can keep the negative E.T.'s in check.  It could be that some attacks could happen pre that time, attacks that they slip in through the cracks so to speak. 

Positive E.T.s are not omnipotent nor omniscient, though they have a very expanded awareness compared to humans, very advanced technology, and have been tracking this group(s) for a long time.

So, it is possible that some things could happen before the main events.

I do not think the positive ET's would allow a full on attack before we were ready to effectively protect ourselves. It would be near omnicide of humanity. It would be hard for most to effectively hide.  Such people would have to be fairly evolved and in control of their energies, because not only do these E.T.'s have advanced technology, they also have developed psychic abilities.

It should be noted that one can fight back without completely killing as well.    

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:16am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #44 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 12:24am

Also should be noted 1796, that i've shared some of the specific messages my spouse and i've received regarding the Reptilians and/or negative E.T. race that is very involved with humans/the earth here. If it's of interest to you, you can search the term Reptilians or the like. Not many besides Albert or i talking about such things here.

Perhaps the most affecting one was a dream message.

Some back drop. Becky and i had visited Bruce Moen and some of his friends for a holiday dinner. During a conversation, some conspiracy theory and negative E.T. stuff came up. 

Becky and i talked about our unusual, odd experiences with very vividly perceiving what appeared to be rather large "spiders" while we were still focused in our physical state. Bruce seemed to think that it wasn't anything to be wary of.  I didn't get a chance to go deeply into what we had come to think about these and why we had come to those conclusions. 

So after we returned home, i kept wondering off and on, if i should contact him and go into it.  One night i decided to meditate on it. As it was late, and i was tired, i didn't get too deep or long into the meditation before i fell asleep.

However, i did have a very vivid dream answering my question. I was in Earth, and it was so vivid that at first i thought i was literally physically awake and present in-physical. But a wise knowing sort of voice said no, it was a possible Earth future timeline that i was viewing.

I walked around, observing, and what i observed both broke my heart and made me very, very angry. There was untold suffering and anguish among almost all of humanity during this possible future earth. It was more like a lower hell dimension than the Earth/humanity we know now. 

The awareness came to me that this was a possible future wherein humanity did not grow optimally from these cycles of great change taking place and we allowed ourselves to be overly influenced by the Reptilians. 

When that awareness came to me, i saw myself walking towards the woods at night and towards a light i knew was connected to one of their ships. I remember yelling both physically and nonphysically at them, "I will do everything in my power to prevent this and stop you!"

I told Bruce about the dream and the conditions around same. I didn't ever hear anything back from him, and i wondered about it. A morning or two later, i had another dream, this time about Bruce.  Bruce and i were in bed together (in a non sexual way), and sharing PUL with each other. It was very nice and i felt a lot of appreciation towards him for sharing this energy with me. But, as we did so, he fell asleep, while i stayed awake.

When i woke up, i knew the dream was telling me that Bruce was unconscious to and unaware of this the whole Reptilian thing. Implied is that perhaps on some level, he doesn't want to know or it wasn't yet time for him to know. 

I tend to trust my dreams more than information i receive during meditation, because during meditation my interpreter and ego is more involved which sometimes distorts the receiving or the translating of the info i receive. 

I don't feel going through all of my spouses and my guidance messages over the last few years is a good use of my time, especially when i know that consciously, most will reject it anyways.  This is why i earlier spent more time outlining the methods and techniques and knowledge that has best helped me along my path.  I have received much verification and experienced a lot of synchronicity over the years in a wide range of topics, so that and with the helpful fruits of same, i trust it.

I will share one other guidance message.  This was a dream that my spouse had before either of us "believed in" Reptilian E.T.'s.  In the dream she was observing ancient Egypt from a non body perspective. There were two men that it focused on. One man she associated the name/label of Thoth with, the other man was un-named, but she knew that i had been him.  The two men were friends and co-workers. 

The un-named man was a spiritual teacher and holistic healer whom was very public and active. Thoth on the other hand, was more in the background and quiet, but in a sense worked through my past life self, giving advice, and helping me to help others in different ways. She said that both men were in the process of ascending (but Thoth did ascend and we will see why later)

At one point, she perceived a group of what to her looked sort of like small, upright dinosaur looking and intelligent creatures.  She got the distinct impression that they were very angry towards me and that i was helping people spiritually. So they focused on me collectively and psychically and were injecting psychic poison/negativity into my energy system. 

It started to have a detrimental effect on me. My friend and teacher, Thoth decided to intervene, and somehow took all that negative energy out of me and into himself. It apparently was not an easy or pleasant experience, and he appeared to die, but in that sacrifice, he did fully ascend. 

I found this dream very interesting on many levels, besides the possible Reptilian connection. It confirmed other messages that i have received about my Soul and Disk/Spirit history, and specifically the ones of being a direct reincarnation of an Egyptian helper and holistic healer type.  It also confirmed multiple aspects of Edgar Cayce's guidance.

In Cayce's work, they talk a lot about an ancient Egyptian period. More specifically, they talk about a guy named Ra Ta whom was a healer and guide type. They said that he decided to search for a Teacher, and found one in a person they labeled "Hermes".

Hermes they said, was the actual architect of the Great Pyramid.  His guidance also strongly implies that this was an earlier projection of Yeshua's "Disk"/Spirit, hence you could say, one of Jesus's past lives. 

Some esoteric researchers and meta-physicians have made strong connections between the figure of Hermes and the Egyptian figure known as Thoth. Some think they are the one in the same, with Thoth being the Egyptian label and Hermes being the later Greek version.  Others go ever further and think there is evidence that the Hebrews knew of and called this person Enoch.  Cayce's guidance outright says that Enoch is part of the same Disk/Spirit as Yeshua. Others also think there is a connection between "Adam", Enoch, and Yeshua being part of the same Disk/Spirit, as Elijah and "John" the Baptist were part of the same, but different Disk/Spirit than the above individuals. 

Whatever the truth of Becky's dream, the Cayce work is the most vast, most well documented, and holistically verified psychic work ever to date. Nothing comes close to the sheer depth, breadth, holism, and volume of same, though some say that the sum total of all the Explorer transcripts from Bob Monroe's lab might come close. 

Anyways, the larger point is that i don't believe in the Reptilian thing on a whim or casually. It took a couple of years, and many various messages from Becky, Albert, and myself to more fully believe same. I've met and spent time with Albert in person on a couple different occasions, and i've received very positive guidance messages about him. I won't go into it, other than to say, i've been told that he is a very, unusually developed Soul for a human. In other words, i very much trust Albert and know that he connects almost exclusively of late, to expanded Guidance with a capital G. 

Cayce's guidance also strongly hints that there is a very real space war going on between the forces of Light and those anti same. In one Reading, they said straight forward that other "peoples from other worlds" have been visiting Earth. Bob Monore's guidance talks about negative and/or interfering E.T. beings. At least also one of his explorers, Rosiland McKnight.

The Bible is full of E.T. (Elohim) references to both positive/helpful ET's and not so. Elohim is most often translated to God into English versions of the Bible, but it actually translates most accurately to "Mighty Ones". 

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:16am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #45 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 12:30am

If anyone is curious, here is a good Biblical reference for seeing and understanding the E.T. aspects of the Bible. I don't agree with all of it and all specific interpretations, but it makes many good and logical points. It looks at the Bible from more accurate translation and less codified religious interpretation. The author of same, has come to the conclusion that much of same is intrinsically tied in with the E.T. issue and phenomena.

http://www.biblerealitycheck.com/WingsTreatise.htm

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:05am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Reply #46 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 1:06am

Thanks for the reply Justin (reply #40).

In the late 80's after I had made a decision to put my energies into learning about the soul, and when I was beginning to understand how to make conscious contact with what I term my oversoul

(that part of my self which is accessed by turning the awareness into itself and upward, and reaching up to the conscience/crown centre, then within and above the conscience and up the silver cord. The oversoul is that part from which I extend as a sort of pseudopod. We all have such a cord and an oversoul from which we extend, like every leaf has a stem and a twig from which it extends. The oversoul communicates with us via the conscience - not the false one that reflects in the emotions, but the true one in the crown centre, which is like a skylight at the inner upper pinnacle of our being, and is our highest sense of what is good and right to do. As far as the individual soul is concerned, the oversoul is qualitatively identical to God.)

and when I was beginning to learn about out-of-body process and the workings of the soul and personality layers and learning to better meditate and pray, I made a particular decision in myself, while in prayer to God / in communion with my oversoul. I stated to my oversoul that whatever I would be given to experience and learn, that I wanted to experience and learn it only on the condition that I could understand the workings of whatever I would learn about, and be able to clearly communicate those workings to others. And so I made a decision/request/pact with my God that I did not want to experience anything or learn anything without understanding it and being able to communicate and explain it clearly to others. That was the condition I put on my learning. And that has been granted me, thank God. And I do not say this boasting, but just as a matter of fact, that now I can explain the workings of everything I have learnt, and clearly the methods and techniques I have used, and how they interact with the workings. The map or layout and workings of the oversoul and soul, cord, counsciousness, intelligence, mind, breath, the centres, the several bodies, and how they all work and interact is quite clear to me, and of other things too, and I can explain their workings all quite easily, but not because I am smart or clever, but because I made that decision with God in prayer and would not accept my learning without that condition.   

The reason I tell this now, is because it might assist others. So many have experiences and can describe them, but cannot explain it, how it works, why it works, what it is. Describing something is not explaining its workings. And so they can't explain the workings of what they do to others, nor provide the instructions on techniques and methods of how to make use of those workings. They might describe what they do, but cannot explain the workings or mechanism of what they are working with and why it works.

Prayer is more powerful than most people know it to be. 

Interestingly and unexpectedly, the effect spilt over into other fields of my life, so that everything I know I also became good at explaining it and teaching it to others. I can see how knowledge and skills are ordered, and can simplify things and explain them in the way they are naturally arranged. I have no particularly high qualifications, and yet, just because I can explain things well, I have been asked to provide presentations and courses on various subjects, and doors opened and I have found myself teaching classes about things I could never have imagined beforehand and to people I would not have imagined I would ever teach things.

I am not boasting, for the credit is not mine, and I am certainly not criticising those who may not understand how things work and may not explain or teach them very well, I am just telling how I came to be able to do it, so that others might benefit from it. It is not a natural ability of mine, but the result of a condition I place upon my learning, in prayer, to be able to understand, explain and clearly communicate whatever I might learn. 
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:05am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #47 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 7:41am

Excuse me, but what does any of this have to do with the topic of this thread?
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:06am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:12am

seagull wrote on Jul 14th, 2015 at 7:41am:

Admittedly the latter posts not much at all. I was going to erase some of my offtopic posts here, but see that it was already done.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #49 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:36am

seagull wrote on Jul 14th, 2015 at 7:41am:

This thread started as an interesting recounting and discussing experiences at a TMI Lifeline program.

A number of posts to this thread were too far off topic and I have therefore, rather unceremoniously, removed them and would ask that the authors of those posts use the Off Topic Forum for discussions of politics, etc.

Personally, I find the posts about harmful, reptilian and alien dark forces to be very close to the edge of off topic in this thread.   

I don't see much value in the original topic be turned into a long drawn out discussion of others perceptions and beliefs about about reptilian aliens, harmful aliens, etc. 

Since some do have an interest in discussing their beliefs, perceptions and Interpreter Overlays regarding these aliens I would like to suggest you start a new thread about them and enjoy your discussion, theorizing and long dissertations on that new thread.

Bruce

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #50 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 1:27pm

Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.