Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
TMI Lifeline (Read 26771 times)
Justin
Ex Member

Re: TMI Lifeline
Reply #45 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 12:30am

If anyone is curious, here is a good Biblical reference for seeing and understanding the E.T. aspects of the Bible. I don't agree with all of it and all specific interpretations, but it makes many good and logical points. It looks at the Bible from more accurate translation and less codified religious interpretation. The author of same, has come to the conclusion that much of same is intrinsically tied in with the E.T. issue and phenomena.

http://www.biblerealitycheck.com/WingsTreatise.htm

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:05am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Reply #46 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 1:06am

Thanks for the reply Justin (reply #40).

In the late 80's after I had made a decision to put my energies into learning about the soul, and when I was beginning to understand how to make conscious contact with what I term my oversoul

(that part of my self which is accessed by turning the awareness into itself and upward, and reaching up to the conscience/crown centre, then within and above the conscience and up the silver cord. The oversoul is that part from which I extend as a sort of pseudopod. We all have such a cord and an oversoul from which we extend, like every leaf has a stem and a twig from which it extends. The oversoul communicates with us via the conscience - not the false one that reflects in the emotions, but the true one in the crown centre, which is like a skylight at the inner upper pinnacle of our being, and is our highest sense of what is good and right to do. As far as the individual soul is concerned, the oversoul is qualitatively identical to God.)

and when I was beginning to learn about out-of-body process and the workings of the soul and personality layers and learning to better meditate and pray, I made a particular decision in myself, while in prayer to God / in communion with my oversoul. I stated to my oversoul that whatever I would be given to experience and learn, that I wanted to experience and learn it only on the condition that I could understand the workings of whatever I would learn about, and be able to clearly communicate those workings to others. And so I made a decision/request/pact with my God that I did not want to experience anything or learn anything without understanding it and being able to communicate and explain it clearly to others. That was the condition I put on my learning. And that has been granted me, thank God. And I do not say this boasting, but just as a matter of fact, that now I can explain the workings of everything I have learnt, and clearly the methods and techniques I have used, and how they interact with the workings. The map or layout and workings of the oversoul and soul, cord, counsciousness, intelligence, mind, breath, the centres, the several bodies, and how they all work and interact is quite clear to me, and of other things too, and I can explain their workings all quite easily, but not because I am smart or clever, but because I made that decision with God in prayer and would not accept my learning without that condition.   

The reason I tell this now, is because it might assist others. So many have experiences and can describe them, but cannot explain it, how it works, why it works, what it is. Describing something is not explaining its workings. And so they can't explain the workings of what they do to others, nor provide the instructions on techniques and methods of how to make use of those workings. They might describe what they do, but cannot explain the workings or mechanism of what they are working with and why it works.

Prayer is more powerful than most people know it to be. 

Interestingly and unexpectedly, the effect spilt over into other fields of my life, so that everything I know I also became good at explaining it and teaching it to others. I can see how knowledge and skills are ordered, and can simplify things and explain them in the way they are naturally arranged. I have no particularly high qualifications, and yet, just because I can explain things well, I have been asked to provide presentations and courses on various subjects, and doors opened and I have found myself teaching classes about things I could never have imagined beforehand and to people I would not have imagined I would ever teach things.

I am not boasting, for the credit is not mine, and I am certainly not criticising those who may not understand how things work and may not explain or teach them very well, I am just telling how I came to be able to do it, so that others might benefit from it. It is not a natural ability of mine, but the result of a condition I place upon my learning, in prayer, to be able to understand, explain and clearly communicate whatever I might learn. 
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:05am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #47 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 7:41am

Excuse me, but what does any of this have to do with the topic of this thread?
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:06am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:12am

seagull wrote on Jul 14th, 2015 at 7:41am:

Admittedly the latter posts not much at all. I was going to erase some of my offtopic posts here, but see that it was already done.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #49 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:36am

seagull wrote on Jul 14th, 2015 at 7:41am:

This thread started as an interesting recounting and discussing experiences at a TMI Lifeline program.

A number of posts to this thread were too far off topic and I have therefore, rather unceremoniously, removed them and would ask that the authors of those posts use the Off Topic Forum for discussions of politics, etc.

Personally, I find the posts about harmful, reptilian and alien dark forces to be very close to the edge of off topic in this thread.   

I don't see much value in the original topic be turned into a long drawn out discussion of others perceptions and beliefs about about reptilian aliens, harmful aliens, etc. 

Since some do have an interest in discussing their beliefs, perceptions and Interpreter Overlays regarding these aliens I would like to suggest you start a new thread about them and enjoy your discussion, theorizing and long dissertations on that new thread.

Bruce

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #50 - Jul 14th, 2015 at 1:27pm

Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.