Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
TMI Lifeline (Read 26764 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: TMI Lifeline
Reply #30 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:19pm

BillB, thank you for sharing your experiences, they are interesting to read. Smiley
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:40am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Reply #31 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 3:04am

Three core beings do create, interpenetrate and enable intelligence.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:40am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #32 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 10:18am

Quote:
  Hi BillB,

I have a lot of respect for Bob Monroe, TMI, and that whole scene/history.  I went to the Gateway program back in 07 i believe, and the long time Explorer Rosalind McKnight was a friend of mine.  But, i've come to consider that there is a fundamental flaw in Monroe's affirmation. 

In Monroe's affirmation, it states the desire to obtain guidance/help etc. from those beings equal to or greater than our own development etc.  As we are all not "He/She's", this is perhaps short sighted, because we may, at times, attract "guidance" from beings who don't have our highest intent in mind. 

When i meditate, seek guidance, i always ask to connect only to the most expanded, mature, constructive/helpful, and Love attuned in nature. Since i started to do this, and live in a way that affirms this, a lot has opened up for me. In my earlier days, when i opened up willy nilly, i at times was deceived/mislead by unfriendly beings.

Yes I completely agree.  As soon as I started the Gateway tracks I questioned the affirmation; do I really want to talk to just about anyone?   And so I immediately was redrafting my affirmation to those wiser and more knowledgeable than myself, those aligned with the purposes of the Source, free of guile and deceit.

It funny, in one recent visit to someplace outside 27, some beings claimed to be the Lord of Everything, but appeared as game host figures - laughable.  And I simply replied, Paleez spare me the BS.  Then they transformed and said, I am the Lord thy God... at which point I interrupted and more or less told them they are full of baloney.  They're to God, not even close.  As which point them seem quite baffled and then I simply left.

But as I wrote earlier I've been gifted with protection that I am grateful for and have come to admire the beings that protect me; truly dedicated to their purpose.  In one journey I was planning to go to an area in 21 that has become infested and so my mentors would take me elsewhere to meet.  In any event, once I decided to go back there to check it out.  I first met my deceased uncle in that place and much had taken place there.

While in my affirmation, one large animal spirit being that I know came forward to tell me he was going along, then the guard chimed in that they were coming too.  Indeed there were some hostiles at that place in 21 but they were not a problem- as a result of the guardian beings.  In was funny, as we turned to leave 21, it was actually crowed with beings and it felt like I was in an armada heading back to 12.

But you are correct.  There is plenty out there that wishes to deceive, and if not stop one, to at least deter one.  To me, it is not the pretty picture of all things in perfect love and harmony that some portray

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:41am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #33 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 10:42am

Quote:
  Hi BillB,
  Your experience, in some ways, has some similarities to the below:
http://deoxy.org/shamanway.htm 

That is an interesting story.  Last Winter, while doing QiGong in the forest (I do an exercise I call mixing Heaven and Earth - mixing Qi for the world around me)  I encountered an eye looking at me, which has happened many many times.  This time, I reached out to the eye and found I was touching the scaly neck of a .... dragon!.  There have been a number of experiences with this being, but some remind me of the story you quote.

Once this being took me to some high rock ledge somewhere overlooking a large valley, someplace "like" the Hudson River valley.  Here it explained large scales of time.  Also was explained that he was not a literal dragon, but that the image of a dragon best describes its nature.  When I encounter him, and a couple others of his species, I typically apprehend them as dragons.

In a later experience when returning to focus 12, the dragon and I were together and a very large angel flew up behind us, I guessed as some protecting act - startling.  Then both the angel and the dragon followed me back from f12 to my C1 state - most surprising.  Shortly after that, I realized there was some friction between the beings from way way back (part of the Western mythological notions which I believe are not completely correct in Man's literature, but I suspect there was some serious conflict at a time.). 

I came to understand that there were competing interests in the development of man which the above beings have had conflicts over.  Somehow I saw the differing ideas as complementary, but opposed.  I also understood that somehow these approaches ultimately contribute together concerning man and I've come to accept both classes of beings, the dragons and angelic realm as friends.  I should add that I understand the dragon more in a Chinese sense than a Western one.  Also he seems to act more along the line of Rudolph Steiner's notion; this dragon seems involve in Earth processes, similar to Yang rising after Winter in the Chinese sense. I have had both this Dragon & angels protect me and so I also feel a deep affection to both.  "Personally" I believe there are "truths" in various literature that pertain to mythological beings, but the whole story may not be correct or complete.  It is very difficult to reconcile one's experiences with those of others or in literature.

As a result of this and other encounters, I "believe" that mankind has the potential to be a bridge between competing purposes in our region, that somehow mankind - or the new mankind - is destined to bring reconciliation, harmony, and restoration in the future; but it is largely the new mankind.

I suppose this is a good example of the difficulty in coming to grips with these experiences; trying to identify the true and complete nature of the experiences in the light of other's experiences and various writings in man's literature.

Hard to know what the "truth" ... "is".

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #34 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 11:19am

1796: You mention, "  Three core beings do create, interpenetrate and enable intelligence."...

To clarify what I've encountered, so as to not embellish my experience, one thing I've consistently encountered: none of the beings I've met that discuss creation claim to be responsible for creating the whole universe.  The impression I always have is the "consortium" is responsible for the local project, but I don't know the scope of it.  It that the galaxy, our local star system?  The 3 beings I met that referred to themselves as the core claimed to only be responsible for the subcontract project - intelligence.  I don't know which parts of the consortium is responsible for all the other features of our local creation project.

But again, this is only one part of my experience, based on the little that I've gleaned from what has been said to me.  I don't know how that reflects on what you wrote.  I largely encounter beings that are the Elohim, and that being one of the names they've been known by in history.  They also distinguish themselves from the "ancient ones" who were the prime creators of this region I'm guessing, but have explained to me that they're are many parts that comprise them (not one species of beings).  Then seem to try to speak to me in my own terms or things I may understand.  So at times they'll explain I may consider this experience as the "face of the Elohim", other times I may consider a part as the heart and mind of them.  One specific pair of  El apparently oversaw aspects of my life for a very long time, and they are the ones that  gifted me my "protection".  Another individual was responsible for another central aspect of my life that has kept me on course.

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #35 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 11:20am

Recoverer:... Re - "thank you for sharing your experiences, they are interesting to read. Smiley"

It's kind of a mind blower isn't it.

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:42am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Reply #36 - Jul 4th, 2015 at 11:09pm

Everything is intelligent. It takes intelligence to create intelligence. Intelligence underpins, permeates and animates all existence. Intelligence/consciousness is a product of creation. Intelligence and consciousness are the same item, their difference being largely referential.

That which underpins intelligence is a trinity of forces. Creator, created, and the dynamic between the two, or the creating. We live in a fractal existence, where all things replicate and are replications in form, quality and function of things above, below, within and without of themselves, to the extent that dimensions and the nature of the matter in dimensions enables. This includes the original trinity and primal intelligence, which permeate all things, all life, and manifest through them according to the properties of their matter and possibilities of their dimensions. Human intelligence is a lesser qualitative replica of primal intelligence, but with its potential unrealised. The Earth life system and human condition have been set up to provide the potential for humans to tune their intelligence with primal intelligence and to obtain realisation of self and of truth.   

Experience/knowledge/proof are the same thing, and are therefore interchangeable terms in any sentence where they are rightly used; and are therefore different from information. Understanding built on information is different to understanding built on knowledge. Even when information is correct, it is not knowledge. Just because we have read something or been told it, does not mean we know it. We only know it when we've done it, when we've seen it and we've been it. What we know is what we are, all else is conjecture. 

Between experience and information is a type of information that many confuse for experience; it is experiential information. It is just as prone to being false as any other information. Experiential information is the common communication method of most non-physical beings. Humans confuse experiential information for realisation and knowledge. They do this because they don't finely discern, they think in too bigger blocks with fuzzy edges, cannot discern between, behind and underneath things, are more emotional than rational, and do not know where their soul stops and their surroundings commence. We have our own judgement and must exercise it upon all things that we come to and that come to us; that is, all experience, including information and experiential information. Judgement has been given to our soul and judgement is all we are; we must use it and know where and what it is. Judgement is the ability to weigh things up, to compare and weigh against a standard. We must know and understand our standard; it should be truth, light and love. Judgement is of our consciousness, our intelligence. By throwing off everything that is not judgement we can find our self, then can start to tune our self with truth, light and love.

cb
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:43am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 8:56pm

BillB wrote on Jun 14th, 2015 at 10:42am:
Quote:
  Hi BillB,
  Your experience, in some ways, has some similarities to the below:
http://deoxy.org/shamanway.htm 

That is an interesting story.  Last Winter, while doing QiGong in the forest (I do an exercise I call mixing Heaven and Earth - mixing Qi for the world around me)  I encountered an eye looking at me, which has happened many many times.  This time, I reached out to the eye and found I was touching the scaly neck of a .... dragon!.  There have been a number of experiences with this being, but some remind me of the story you quote.

Once this being took me to some high rock ledge somewhere overlooking a large valley, someplace "like" the Hudson River valley.  Here it explained large scales of time.  Also was explained that he was not a literal dragon, but that the image of a dragon best describes its nature.  When I encounter him, and a couple others of his species, I typically apprehend them as dragons.

In a later experience when returning to focus 12, the dragon and I were together and a very large angel flew up behind us, I guessed as some protecting act - startling.  Then both the angel and the dragon followed me back from f12 to my C1 state - most surprising.  Shortly after that, I realized there was some friction between the beings from way way back (part of the Western mythological notions which I believe are not completely correct in Man's literature, but I suspect there was some serious conflict at a time.). 

I came to understand that there were competing interests in the development of man which the above beings have had conflicts over.  Somehow I saw the differing ideas as complementary, but opposed.  I also understood that somehow these approaches ultimately contribute together concerning man and I've come to accept both classes of beings, the dragons and angelic realm as friends.  I should add that I understand the dragon more in a Chinese sense than a Western one.  Also he seems to act more along the line of Rudolph Steiner's notion; this dragon seems involve in Earth processes, similar to Yang rising after Winter in the Chinese sense. I have had both this Dragon & angels protect me and so I also feel a deep affection to both.  "Personally" I believe there are "truths" in various literature that pertain to mythological beings, but the whole story may not be correct or complete.  It is very difficult to reconcile one's experiences with those of others or in literature.

As a result of this and other encounters, I "believe" that mankind has the potential to be a bridge between competing purposes in our region, that somehow mankind - or the new mankind - is destined to bring reconciliation, harmony, and restoration in the future; but it is largely the new mankind.

I suppose this is a good example of the difficulty in coming to grips with these experiences; trying to identify the true and complete nature of the experiences in the light of other's experiences and various writings in man's literature.

Hard to know what the "truth" ... "is".

I prefer less to have experience with certain beings or groups, then to connect to expanded guidance and receive info ABOUT these beings or groups if i have some curiosity about same. 

I feel it's a way to cut through any b.s., glamour, or the like.

My spouse and i have received a number of messages (dreams, meditational, and synchronicities with others) confirming that there is such a thing as Reptilian E.T.'s that are involved with, and try to interfere with the spiritual progression of this world. 

For awhile now, i've connected these with the serpents/snakes and dragons that the Bible and the Dead Sea Scrolls talk about. 

I'm not so kind or tolerant in interpretation of their motives and reasons for interaction. Frankly, i think the Asians are very off about their nature, if they are referring to these beings.  And even the Asian tales/legends caution that they can be very capricious, hard, and dangerous beings if humans offend or irk them.  There is a subservience flavor of the Asian culture to them, which i disagree with. 

A long time ago, the Reptilians (or a segment of their population) chose to be cut off from Source and Love, and they seek to re-make us in their image. 

Misery likes company, and ego by nature is very control oriented.  Considering the consistent nature of this world or rather of humanity, seems to me, that humans have more listened to and been influenced by them as a trend, than to regular guidance and expanded guidance. Or at least those whom become the material movers and shakers of the world.

I think they occasionally incarnate here in human form too.  I think most psychopathic humans, are coming direct from that experience or have it strong in their data bank somewhere. 

But, i am open minded to there being such a thing as "reformed Reptilians" in that form, as well as those who decided to become involved in the human pattern.  I work with a lady, whom has a cold and controlling vibe, seems to like power and seems a bit insecure and lacking in love, but seems to strive to be and do good. Almost seems like a war takes place in her at times.  I had been wondering about her and the contradictory feelings i would get about her.  I heard quite clearly at one point, "reformed Reptilian".  So apparently her dives as a human, had eventually changed her for the better, and she is now progressing spiritually, if still struggling some with some of the less desirable subconscious traits of her former selves and kin. 

So, maybe there are "positive dragons" out there.  I don't know.  Maybe some come from a time, before they went off the evolutionary path of spiritually growing.

However, despite the fact that i use to be very skeptical of the Reptilian thing because of folks like Icke, i'm now pretty certain that they exist, and most of the ones that interact with us, do not have our best intentions in mind. 

Besides wanting to remake us in their image, i think they also covet the Earth itself.

They are very active in deception and manipulation, especially of belief systems.  They've learned that the best way to trick and limit humans, is to inject belief systems with some spiritual truth, but then to subtly, but powerfully twist truth to that which is limiting in nature and effect.  I've felt their influence in a number of very popular "spiritual" sources. 

Some say that they are very involved with aspects of the U.S. government and some other power structures.  As i haven't received much direct guidance about that aspect, i can't say for certain.  But, i would not be surprised if they were involved with communication with aspects of what some call the shadow government aka special interest groups and individuals who are very ego based and have a lot of say and influence in what does or doesn't happen in this world because of their immense wealth and connections.

I suspect that some humans are VERY influenced by, and very energetically connected to them. 

Our guidance, especially the guidance that my spouse has received, confirms Rosalind A. McKnight's guidance info (from her book, Cosmic Journey's) that we will become involved in a war with a negative E.T. race in the somewhat further future.  Rosie's guidance doesn't refer to them as "Reptilians", they don't say anything about what they look like or where they come from, but going by the messages that we have received over the years, it is highly, highly probable that it's this specific group.

They don't directly attack us now, because we are protected by the positive E.T. groups.  Otherwise, it would be a massacre plain and simple.  We don't yet have the resources or development to deal with them in such a way.

I think part of the reason why i've become very aware of this issue, is because i spent a lot of time right before this life, among some of the expanded E.T. groups and in other systems. I suspect that i learned quite a bit about them pre this life. 

I don't think humanity will be "bridging" anything with this group, but we will finally, FINALLY, be kicking them completely out of this system and not allow ourselves to be influenced by them anymore.

However, there is and has been bridging with another group, the one commonly referred to as the Grays. The Grays have some self serving motivations for being involved with us too, but they aren't negative to the degree as the former group.  They lack certain things that we have, that they need to spiritually progress, and have clumsily, in their severe lack of emotional attunement or understanding of human needs and nature, been trying to reintegrate these from their interactions with us.  Both through our genetics and through interactions with us.

If Bruce Moen's experiences were with the Grays, or rather Gray-Human hybrids, then apparently they have finally got it right, and have rapidly expanded spiritually. If this is the case, then i'm very happy for them and for the bridging that went on. 

It's been a very long time for them being in that semi stuck state, where they could see unification with Source in the distance, but just couldn't get there because of certain very limiting choices they made in the past.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:12am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Reply #38 - Jul 10th, 2015 at 11:54pm

Quote:
[quote author=042F2A2A04460 link=1431285296/34#34 date=1434292963]
A long time ago, the Reptilians (or a segment of their population) chose to be cut off from Source and Love, and they seek to re-make us in their image. 
Besides wanting to remake us in their image, i think they also covet the Earth itself.

They are very active in deception and manipulation, especially of belief systems.  They've learned that the best way to trick and limit humans, is to inject belief systems with some spiritual truth, but then to subtly, but powerfully twist truth to that which is limiting in nature and effect.
   They don't directly attack us now, because we are protected by the positive E.T. groups.  Otherwise, it would be a massacre plain and simple.  We don't yet have the resources or development to deal with them in such a way.

... i spent a lot of time right before this life, among some of the expanded E.T. groups and in other systems.
   However, there is and has been bridging with another group, the one commonly referred to as the Grays. The Grays have some self serving motivations for being involved with us too, but they aren't negative to the degree as the former group.  They lack certain things that we have, that they need to spiritually progress, and have clumsily, in their severe lack of emotional attunement or understanding of human needs and nature, been trying to reintegrate these from their interactions with us.  Both through our genetics and through interactions with us.
  It's been a very long time for them being in that semi stuck state, where they could see unification with Source in the distance, but just couldn't get there because of certain very limiting choices they made in the past.

Justin, can you please explain how you know these things?

I don't mean by an answer like "expanded guidance, dreams, meditations, synchronicities", for they mean different things by nearly everyone who uses them, and are thus too vague a terms to understand, unless they are crisply defined and described. So can you please explain the simple "how" of how you have this knowledge, in clearly defined terms, and connected steps, so that others can envisage how you know these things, and so that those who wish to and are free to, can follow your clear instructions and verify such knowledge for themselves.   

cb 
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:13am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Jul 11th, 2015 at 11:58am

It would require a small book to outline all my spouse's and mine combined experiences on the topic and in the sense of explaining how and why it all works. And especially so in why we have come to trust our relationship with guidance. 

I don't expect anyone to take my word for things.  Unlike Bruce Moen here, i'm not considered an authority, i'm just some dude writing one's perceptions on a forum.

But here are some techniques i recommend for others to find out for themselves, these are what have worked best and most effectively for me after trying various different things.  Before going into meditating, say a prayer/affirmation like, "I deeply desire and ask for the holistic help, guidance, and wisdom of only the most spiritually expanded, constructive-creative, helpful, loving, and aware sources."

I then often do some "toning".  Sometimes it's intuitional, and sometimes i do Ahh RRRR EEEEE Ohhhh Uuu MMMM, going from a low pitch at the Ahh, to increasingly higher pitch.

Then i often practice Bruce's remembering the feeling of love technique.  Sometimes i just phase into the awareness and feeling of gratitude for help received, and for my appreciation to Source for giving me and all of us the opportunity to be individuals and yet One with the Whole.

Then i ask my questions, get deep, still and listen.  I do not preconceive how the answers will come.  Sometimes they come right then, sometimes later.  Sometimes i "hear" something.  More rarely i get visuals, sometimes it's more of an out of blue holistic impression than anything.  Sometimes i'll have a dream about it later on.  Sometimes i'll have a synchronicity with another person.  For example, i've had a number of synchronicities with Albert (aka Recoverer) from this site.   

It is important to connect to expanded guidance, which for me is Source and those fully at One with Source (Yeshua and the other Co-Creator Beings) and to a lesser extent my own Expanded self, to help raise one's own frequency or consciousness state.  I prefer to bypass regular ole "guides", but occasionally the most expanded do involve ("send" so to speak) more regular guides in the process as messengers.

Perceiving on one's own is a tricky state of affairs, and can involve many illusions, distorted belief systems, and when dealing with certain E.T. groups--them deliberately projecting info that is distorted and/or misleading. Some E.T. groups are masters at manipulating human perception. It's as easy and natural as breathing to them.

The above combo, is along with trying to live a Yeshua like life, a way out of the limited and distorted perceptual bag that we all humans experience to some degree.  If one stays at one's own levels, it's hard to to see out of the bag of one's current belief systems.  For, percepetion follows beingness.

When they can raise you up temporarily, you can see much further and more clearly, but you have to help them to some extent, which is why the certain methods to help boost and expand ones consciousness and thus perceptual capacity. 

A lot of it is about intent and motivation at it's core.  I love the Whole, desire to be of positive service to the Whole, and i rarely ask things out of just curiosity or ego.

One of my other techniques combined with the above, is this, i ask, "please bring to my conscious awareness that which would be most spiritually helpful for me and/or the Whole to become aware of now."

I'll give you a brief example of info received during this state, after this specific question.  I received very out of the blue info about Tom Campbell, saying something like, he works for Christ, but is unaware/naive of some negative forces.  I at first thought it was someone else (translaed the name wrong), but then i received a clear visual of a guy with white hair and beard when i first mis-perceived the name. I realized it was T.C. because of the visual (i also just strongly KNEW that this person was connected to The Monroe Institute, Bob Monroe, etc).

I didn't know much about, nor gave very little thought to T.C. at this point.  But this piqued my curiosity, so i joined his forum.  I had a lot of problems with the main moderator there in charge (and noticed he tended to bully others as well at times).  I would occasionally impersonally express a different opinion or perception than Tom's or the group think there, and the moderator would constantly threaten me, tell me if i didn't tow the line he would boot me, etc  It became apparently quite personal for him.  He often did not "debate", but rather got into name calling and personal degradation of my supposed character.

During this time, a spiritual friend of mine, whom didn't know i had joined T.C.'s forum, during meditation they received a message for me. Went something like, "Tell Justin, warn T.C." 

My friend also received a visual message about a guru he use to know, whose brother was very involved with the guru group, and had influence with the group through his guru brother. 

My wife, then also had a dream related to all this, about T.C. and his main moderator and this forum power struggle.  Her dream symbolism did not portray the old man (the moderator, whom is rather old) in a very flattering way.  The dream indicated he was trying to hoard resources and was being very controlling and having a detrimental effect on the group.  She saw T.C. as more innocent, and not fully aware of this person's issues, partly because there was a personal, affection bond between them.  My wife was not aware of all this prior to her dream.

When, my confrontations with this person crescendo'ed with him comparing me to Charles Manson, and permanently booting me off that forum. I finally contacted Tom Campbell and asked him did he really want someone in charge of his group whom behaved like this and went to such extremes because others had different opinions and perceptions?

I didn't receive an answer from T.C., but later on i noticed that there were some changes made to the forum.  There were now a group of different moderators, rather than just the one guy. I can't say for sure if this was due to our interaction, but as this guy had been the only moderator for years prior, it's likely.

So, this is example of receiving information, and also having synchronicity confirming same.   

I realize this is very different than your classic OBE method of receiving info. I realize that you view your way as superior, and yourself as superior.  All i will say is that i don't agree.  Having classic OBE's is no way to guarantee accurate and holistically helpful info in and of itself. Intent, belief systems, practiced discrimination, livingness, etc all have to be factored in.

In fact, if Rosalind McKnight's guide is to believed, then it can be considered a more limited way as a trend.  I knew Rosie, and i know she was connected to expanded guidance, very much a service, old soul. She just radiated a lot of palpable light, love, awareness, and positivity.  Also, Bob Monroe was rather fond of and impressed with Ah So, and frequently had the experience of Rosie's guides answering questions he just started for formulate and hadn't yet asked, and he was often impressed with the depth and holism of info received.  He and Rosie were occasionally chided on some things, such as their deplorable diets, but the reason why Bob labeled him as "Ah So" was for two reasons.  He gave info and advice that often was very enlightening, so the "ah so i see what you mean" effect and because he had a slight Asian accent when speaking through Rosie. 

I do not always get things correct, and i occasionally misinterpret info i do get.  Sometimes, and more often, when i'm just using my intuition and not going the process of the above of balancing and boosting my energy, etc, etc i will mis-perceive more often.

Just as was the case with the G2 cloud Galactic Core event.  I didn't receive any clear messages from guidance regarding that specific event, but allowed my "interpreter" left brain side to become overly involved, and so ended up being quite off about the whole thing.  I do know that massive changes will happen in my lifetime (because i have received some info about from expanded guidance under the more ideal conditions), but i've come to think that perhaps neither myself nor humanity in general is meant to know more exact times on the issue.  Usually when i connect to expanded guidance and ask about it, i receive only general info. 

For example, i had a snippet of a dream recently where i observed what appeared to be ash falling during a very warm season (like very late spring, summer, or very early fall).  For me to see ash where i live, either means a nuclear event or major, super volcano type eruption.  I haven't sought more info on it, because i've decided to be more detached to the whole issue. 

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:08am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #40 - Jul 11th, 2015 at 1:16pm

On more than one occasion I would be meditating and suddenly I would find myself involved with a scene where unfriendly aliens were involved with this World. This would happen without my asking about them.

There have been occasions when I was meditating, I would be in contact with a being that feels like love and peace, I would ask this being if unfriendly aliens are involved with this World, and I would either be shown a symbolic message that answered yes, or I would find myself in a scene that symbolically answered yes.

I've also had dreams that made this point.

Some of the scenes I experienced during meditation made the point that some aliens exist in human form and they are responsible for some of the bad things that are taking place in this World.

Regarding Reptilians, I'm not willing to take somebody like David Icke's word for it. But there are some people that seem less extreme than Icke and trustworthy, and they've had experiences with Reptilian like beings.

Did the information I receive relate to Reptilians, I don't know. There have been a few times when I received messages that  related to Reptilians, but I have received so many messages it is hard to remember the precise details of all of these messages.

Some people claim that Reptilians are astral beings that can manifest in a physical way. I don't know if this is true. If it is, then it is possible that astral beings that aren't actually Reptilian manifest physically in a Reptilian way. One time I was meditating and with my spirit eye I saw a Reptilian like being charge at me in a very hostile way. Was the being who projected this way actually Reptilian,  I don't know.

It is hard to remember all of the details, but there is some information that relates to aliens appearing in human form that seems credible to me.

Here is an interesting point about abductions.  I forgot who, but one researcher tried to film people who claim to be abducted. In each case such a person would get up in the middle of the night and turn off the camera so they couldn't be filmed.

Sometime people don't believe in unfriendly aliens because they haven't experienced them in some way. This doesn't mean that they don't exist.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:14am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #41 - Jul 11th, 2015 at 2:00pm

recoverer wrote, Quote:
Sometime people don't believe in unfriendly aliens because they haven't experienced them in some way. This doesn't mean that they don't exist.

I've thought a lot about this, and why more people don't receive info (or talk) about them.

I think you have to understand human psychology well to get to the core of this. 

There are few topics that can engender as much fear in a human as that of a technologically superior, psychically gifted, and very intelligent E.T. race that has ill intentions towards us. 

It is the stuff of nightmares for most if people considered it truly real. People often don't deal with every day reality things that make them uncomfortable, let alone stuff like this.  Read about Carl Jung's concept of the shadow, and how people tend to repress things that are uncomfortable, unpleasant about themselves or life and shove deep down into their unconscious shadow.

My sense is that partly the reason why Albert and i have received info about this topic, is because we both have been on a spiritual path of trying to grow in love for awhile, and have dealt with a lot of our fear.  We were also open minded enough to ask questions or just listen.  Also, we can handle the backlash of when people get upset about us talking about it or make fun of us and make it about the messenger instead of the message.  We can remain impersonal about it.

I can't speak for Albert, but i didn't receive any info about this early on.  It probably would have been too much to handle if guidance had shared info about it earlier on.  I had been involved with meditating and a conscious spiritual path for some almost 20 years before i received any messages about negative E.T.'s

Fellow humans sharing information through words, text, etc, does not have the same impact as having guidance experiences, hence i think it's ok to put the info out there.

I think there is a definite reason why, say for example, that Rosalind A. McKnight and her source told her and Bob Monroe about a negative E.T. group that will eventually will full out directly attack and war with us. 

If you read her book, Cosmic Journey's, and if you have any deeper sensitivity or intuition, you will see that Rosie's guidance was very aware and wise in many ways. They would do a lot of cleansing and balancing work with Rosie before they even went into specific information or experiences.  Much of the Gateway Program techniques is based directly on the techniques that they taught Rosie and Bob, aside from the specific Hemi-Sync stuff.  The info just emanates positivity, wisdom, integrity, balance, and Love. 

At the end of the day, most people just don't want to believe in things like this, because it makes them deeply uncomfortable on a deep, unconscious level.

That's ok, and i don't get upset at people for reacting to that or to those who do get info about it.  It's understandable.  It is very uncomfortable/unsettling if true. Similar with the earth changes/civilization collapse type info.  And yet, many NDE's and many other reputable spiritual sources talk about such info. 

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:14am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #42 - Jul 11th, 2015 at 2:42pm

Justin:

You are right. I wasn't made aware of unfriendly aliens until I was ready to become aware of them.

My higher self/guidance was very deliberate about how it enabled me to become aware of unfriendly aliens and other unfriendly beings. It was a necessary part of my spritual growth.  A Soul needs to become aware of the fact that if it seeks a connection to God, it doesn't need be afraid of anything.

Regarding unfriendly aliens someday attacking this World, I've had more than one dream where such an event took place.  These dreams happened even before I concerned myself of such a thing. They included details that seemed to be beyond what my subconscious imagination would come up with.

Several of them made the point that some people will choose to fight the aliens and die while other spiritually evolved people will go in hiding, survive, and then help the World evolve to a higher level of consciousness.

This might sound cowardly to some, but I wonder if it is possible to kill others, even unfriendly aliens, without having one's Soul negatively effected for a while. Also the intention of such evolved people wasn't to hide for their own sake, but to survive so they could help the World ascend to a higher level of consciousness.

If the above takes place I don't know when it will take place. It could be I was simply told about possibilities that might be avoided.

I'd like to add that I know of other people who seem credible that have received similar information.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:15am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Jul 11th, 2015 at 3:11pm

Quote:
This might sound cowardly to some, but I wonder if it is possible to kill others, even unfriendly aliens, without having one's Soul negatively effected for a while. Also the intention of such evolved people wasn't to hide for their own sake, but to survive so they could help the World ascend to a higher level of consciousness.

A lot of what determines degree of spiritual error for an individual soul, is what degree of awareness about the nature of reality they have, their present ideals, level of conscience and degree of spiritual development at the time of outer actions. 

For some, killing a negative E.T. purely in the defense of others and self, would not be counted so much as spiritual error within their Soul or by the Elders. 

For some whom are very aware of the nature of reality, and that physical death is not a big deal, perhaps contrarily, would prefer not to kill such a being even in defense, knowing for certain that their soul will survive and they will be ok even if they themselves were killed.

I suppose this could even relate even to the Yin or Yang propensity within a Soul. A Soul more polarized to the Yin, would prefer to hide rather than fight, and a Soul more polarized to the Yang would probably prefer to fight or defend rather than hide. Yin or Yang, in and of itself doesn't indicate degree of spiritual development. Though a greater balance and integration of both does.

While it's possible that this could happen in the near future, the dreams that Becky had, and the info that came through Rosalind indicate the full out war wouldn't happen for awhile. In Becky's dreams, she was in a different, future body/self and our human technology was very different (more advanced).

But, i don't know to what extent that the positive E.T.'s can keep the negative E.T.'s in check.  It could be that some attacks could happen pre that time, attacks that they slip in through the cracks so to speak. 

Positive E.T.s are not omnipotent nor omniscient, though they have a very expanded awareness compared to humans, very advanced technology, and have been tracking this group(s) for a long time.

So, it is possible that some things could happen before the main events.

I do not think the positive ET's would allow a full on attack before we were ready to effectively protect ourselves. It would be near omnicide of humanity. It would be hard for most to effectively hide.  Such people would have to be fairly evolved and in control of their energies, because not only do these E.T.'s have advanced technology, they also have developed psychic abilities.

It should be noted that one can fight back without completely killing as well.    

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:16am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #44 - Jul 13th, 2015 at 12:24am

Also should be noted 1796, that i've shared some of the specific messages my spouse and i've received regarding the Reptilians and/or negative E.T. race that is very involved with humans/the earth here. If it's of interest to you, you can search the term Reptilians or the like. Not many besides Albert or i talking about such things here.

Perhaps the most affecting one was a dream message.

Some back drop. Becky and i had visited Bruce Moen and some of his friends for a holiday dinner. During a conversation, some conspiracy theory and negative E.T. stuff came up. 

Becky and i talked about our unusual, odd experiences with very vividly perceiving what appeared to be rather large "spiders" while we were still focused in our physical state. Bruce seemed to think that it wasn't anything to be wary of.  I didn't get a chance to go deeply into what we had come to think about these and why we had come to those conclusions. 

So after we returned home, i kept wondering off and on, if i should contact him and go into it.  One night i decided to meditate on it. As it was late, and i was tired, i didn't get too deep or long into the meditation before i fell asleep.

However, i did have a very vivid dream answering my question. I was in Earth, and it was so vivid that at first i thought i was literally physically awake and present in-physical. But a wise knowing sort of voice said no, it was a possible Earth future timeline that i was viewing.

I walked around, observing, and what i observed both broke my heart and made me very, very angry. There was untold suffering and anguish among almost all of humanity during this possible future earth. It was more like a lower hell dimension than the Earth/humanity we know now. 

The awareness came to me that this was a possible future wherein humanity did not grow optimally from these cycles of great change taking place and we allowed ourselves to be overly influenced by the Reptilians. 

When that awareness came to me, i saw myself walking towards the woods at night and towards a light i knew was connected to one of their ships. I remember yelling both physically and nonphysically at them, "I will do everything in my power to prevent this and stop you!"

I told Bruce about the dream and the conditions around same. I didn't ever hear anything back from him, and i wondered about it. A morning or two later, i had another dream, this time about Bruce.  Bruce and i were in bed together (in a non sexual way), and sharing PUL with each other. It was very nice and i felt a lot of appreciation towards him for sharing this energy with me. But, as we did so, he fell asleep, while i stayed awake.

When i woke up, i knew the dream was telling me that Bruce was unconscious to and unaware of this the whole Reptilian thing. Implied is that perhaps on some level, he doesn't want to know or it wasn't yet time for him to know. 

I tend to trust my dreams more than information i receive during meditation, because during meditation my interpreter and ego is more involved which sometimes distorts the receiving or the translating of the info i receive. 

I don't feel going through all of my spouses and my guidance messages over the last few years is a good use of my time, especially when i know that consciously, most will reject it anyways.  This is why i earlier spent more time outlining the methods and techniques and knowledge that has best helped me along my path.  I have received much verification and experienced a lot of synchronicity over the years in a wide range of topics, so that and with the helpful fruits of same, i trust it.

I will share one other guidance message.  This was a dream that my spouse had before either of us "believed in" Reptilian E.T.'s.  In the dream she was observing ancient Egypt from a non body perspective. There were two men that it focused on. One man she associated the name/label of Thoth with, the other man was un-named, but she knew that i had been him.  The two men were friends and co-workers. 

The un-named man was a spiritual teacher and holistic healer whom was very public and active. Thoth on the other hand, was more in the background and quiet, but in a sense worked through my past life self, giving advice, and helping me to help others in different ways. She said that both men were in the process of ascending (but Thoth did ascend and we will see why later)

At one point, she perceived a group of what to her looked sort of like small, upright dinosaur looking and intelligent creatures.  She got the distinct impression that they were very angry towards me and that i was helping people spiritually. So they focused on me collectively and psychically and were injecting psychic poison/negativity into my energy system. 

It started to have a detrimental effect on me. My friend and teacher, Thoth decided to intervene, and somehow took all that negative energy out of me and into himself. It apparently was not an easy or pleasant experience, and he appeared to die, but in that sacrifice, he did fully ascend. 

I found this dream very interesting on many levels, besides the possible Reptilian connection. It confirmed other messages that i have received about my Soul and Disk/Spirit history, and specifically the ones of being a direct reincarnation of an Egyptian helper and holistic healer type.  It also confirmed multiple aspects of Edgar Cayce's guidance.

In Cayce's work, they talk a lot about an ancient Egyptian period. More specifically, they talk about a guy named Ra Ta whom was a healer and guide type. They said that he decided to search for a Teacher, and found one in a person they labeled "Hermes".

Hermes they said, was the actual architect of the Great Pyramid.  His guidance also strongly implies that this was an earlier projection of Yeshua's "Disk"/Spirit, hence you could say, one of Jesus's past lives. 

Some esoteric researchers and meta-physicians have made strong connections between the figure of Hermes and the Egyptian figure known as Thoth. Some think they are the one in the same, with Thoth being the Egyptian label and Hermes being the later Greek version.  Others go ever further and think there is evidence that the Hebrews knew of and called this person Enoch.  Cayce's guidance outright says that Enoch is part of the same Disk/Spirit as Yeshua. Others also think there is a connection between "Adam", Enoch, and Yeshua being part of the same Disk/Spirit, as Elijah and "John" the Baptist were part of the same, but different Disk/Spirit than the above individuals. 

Whatever the truth of Becky's dream, the Cayce work is the most vast, most well documented, and holistically verified psychic work ever to date. Nothing comes close to the sheer depth, breadth, holism, and volume of same, though some say that the sum total of all the Explorer transcripts from Bob Monroe's lab might come close. 

Anyways, the larger point is that i don't believe in the Reptilian thing on a whim or casually. It took a couple of years, and many various messages from Becky, Albert, and myself to more fully believe same. I've met and spent time with Albert in person on a couple different occasions, and i've received very positive guidance messages about him. I won't go into it, other than to say, i've been told that he is a very, unusually developed Soul for a human. In other words, i very much trust Albert and know that he connects almost exclusively of late, to expanded Guidance with a capital G. 

Cayce's guidance also strongly hints that there is a very real space war going on between the forces of Light and those anti same. In one Reading, they said straight forward that other "peoples from other worlds" have been visiting Earth. Bob Monore's guidance talks about negative and/or interfering E.T. beings. At least also one of his explorers, Rosiland McKnight.

The Bible is full of E.T. (Elohim) references to both positive/helpful ET's and not so. Elohim is most often translated to God into English versions of the Bible, but it actually translates most accurately to "Mighty Ones". 

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:16am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.