Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
TMI Lifeline (Read 26728 times)
BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Re: TMI Lifeline
Reply #15 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 7:30pm

Actually, maybe I should phrase it like this.  Perhaps the beings you met - that did not appear to appreciate the divine majesty of man - have been observing man for thousands of years and are quite familiar with the facts of our history, and they just don't summarize man the same way that we would like.

Again, not personally referring to you, just man in general.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:28am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #16 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 8:03pm

By divine majesty of man,  Cheesy I didn't mean anything religious. The majesty of a Soul can't be fully recognized by considering what it looks like while playing the human game.

I figure wise and love-based beings are able to view us from various perspectives, not just their perspective.  It is possible to see things without being caught up in some form of limiting psychological conditioning. One of the reasons an advanced being would be able to radiate love, is because it has moved beyond much if not all of its psychological conditioning, and the limited and not all inclusive perspectives that come from such conditioning.

Is love majestic? 
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:29am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Reply #17 - Jun 6th, 2015 at 3:44am

recoverer wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 8:03pm:

Is love majestic? 

Oh yes.
Love is the draw of God.
And is the light and warmth of God that drives all existence.
And heals and puts things right.
That is majestic. 
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:29am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 6:40pm

I'm not particularly attached to this human experience etc.  I learned at a pretty young age that i am consciousness, and much more than a body or a human. 

More over, i've learned that i spent a lot of time, right before this experience, being an "E.T." myself. 

Hence, i'm speaking from a larger perspective on this topic, and not a human centric one.

What i would suggest is to find out for yourself what the truth is.  My only suggestion along that line, is to amend Monroe's affirmation and change it it to something like, I deeply desire and ask for the help, guidance, etc of only the most spiritually mature, helpful, positive and constructive sources. 

Then try Bruce's remember the feeling of Love exercise.

Then, with those combined, ask these what those beings are and their intentions. Ask to see them completely as they are, and as clearly as you can.

Tom Cambell also mentions about having some experiences with some E.T. type feeling beings.  He felt he was being subtly manipulated, there was something off, and so he stopped working with them. 

This isn't to say that one should avoid E.T.'s in general.  Speaking from experience and guidance, there are more groups out there with positive and helpful and loved based intentions than there are those with limited or self serving intentions. 

But, the groups that fall under the latter are very much akin to our human "psychopathic" types.  They really lack attunement to emotion, empathy, and love. Intellect often feels fairly "neutral" at first.

Many E.T. groups are not strongly emotional in the typical human sense, but again, in the expanded/mature more purely positively intentioned groups there is a feeling sense to them and they radiate feelings of love and positivity. 

Albert and i have been aware of these things for awhile and have been having experiences with this subject for awhile, we're not speaking on a whim or casually.  I had my first conscious communication with E.T.'s some 17 years ago. 

Dig deeper, don't accept things on face value.  Question and test whatever being or group that tries to communicate with you.  Some will have your best interests in mind, and others won't.  It's important to discern between these.   

The latter can't harm you in any fundamental sense, but they can slow down spiritual growth progress and thus keep you more limited.  That is not preferable. 
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:30am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #19 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 12:46pm

Justin said: "But, the groups that fall under the latter are very much akin to our human "psychopathic" types.  They really lack attunement to emotion, empathy, and love. Intellect often feels fairly "neutral" at first."

Recoverer responds: The aliens I spoke of earlier, had a feeling that relates to what Justin said above. As Tom Campbell did but right away, I broke off contact because it felt as if they didn't understand about values such as respect and love for others, and therefore would use their otherwise very capable intelligence to accomplish what they want regardless of who it hurts.

The question is, why did BillB not get the same feeling from the beings who lacked emotion? I don't know.  It is odd that such beings claim to be the creators of this World. There could be some deception involved.

If I read what BillB said correctly, beings that feel like love encouraged BillB to make contact with the emotionless beings. Why? I don't know. Perhaps so he could get to the point where he can find that there are beings to be weary of.  Perhaps so he could share PUL with them as Bruce did with beings that didn't know about PUL.

It could be that there are beings that lack emotion, yet somehow they don't manifest in a negative way.

I believe it is important to be careful about the everything is relative viewpoint.  If I started insulting people on this forum in a really negative way, I doubt that a "everything is relative" defense would work. Love and the positive ways of being it leads to, are beyond the everything is relative mindset. Therefore, it is valid to hold the beings we make contact with to a love-based standard. If they are ignorant of love-based values, this doesn't make their non-accordant way of being acceptable.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:31am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Reply #20 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 12:31pm

Despite all the cautionaries that BillB is receiving, we need to remember that he /his message deserve respect. He has had some very meaningful encounters and exchanges. Certainly 'Justin New Member' and Recoverer do respect his reports or they would not have responded so thoroughly to his posts.

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:32am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #21 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 10:29am

Quote:
Since then, others associated with the Core have continued to show me some bits of how these beings are related in purpose.  But now I tend not to visit that area unless I'm taken there.  I "feel" no emotional connection, warmth, or joy, or peace when I am there.  It is simply factual, thought articulated, and so I have a hard time relating to it... a hard time accepting it.  It has also been show to me, that in these higher focus levels the states are very rarified compared to what we are typically capable of.  As a result, it is more difficult for us to have rich experiences in detail until we are more acclimated to those states.

Tom Campbell does an excellent job explaining how Consciousness works, including our perceptions when exploring the non-physical.  Your experience above makes me wonder if you are not encountering a database of information and the "beings" you've encountered are the interface between you and the "database" of information.  Interfaces such as this are created to help us understand as well as provide us opportunities to interact with non-physical realities.

If you're interested, TC has lots of YouTube videos and his website has tons of written information.  His book can also be read free on Google books.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:33am by Bruce Moen »  

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #22 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:46pm

Regarding affirmations:  I thank all the celestial & terrestrial beings that are sharing this time or awareness with me.  I thank the greater host for their patience and tolerance with me; that I have not been wiped from the face of the Earth for all my foolishness and shortcomings. I ask them to help me learn the same long suffering and patience with all things around me that they display.  Then I may have some additional specifics.

One should not expect all beings in the Universe to have the same composition (emotion, intellect, etc) as we, and so one must be self aware of knee-jerk reactions to other beings when they don't measure up to our expectation of what is proper, or worthy, or sensible; and they there are our projections that come from who knows where: religions, esoteric traditions, YouTube, any yahoo's ideas.

I have met beings that were very difficult to communicate with largely due to the large differences in the nature of our respective beings.  I have met beings that do not even consider themselves as beings, but rather as intelligent processes as best as I can express it. 

Another being who I simply refer to as a Traveler, has been with me continuously for a few months now as he or it, learns.  Their species is purely conscious (non-copoeral, non-etheric, non-whatever stuff one wishes to associate) and explains that we are simpler in conscious "form".  But how does on talk about that?

One may speak of the different regimes "out there", and I have found that part of my role at times has been about bridging those differences.  One may look at the problem as good and evil (old feuds), if one wishes to type it that way.  Or one may consider it as duality in the nature of beings still working out the relationship of their own roles over the eons.  One may also see it as two different sides, with opposing interests, only to find that that too is evolving... approaching oneness, or at least reconciliation.

I tried to express, but perhaps not clearly enough, a large part of the difficulty, or aversion, with communicating with what I had called higher beings largely resulted from "me".  My attitudes, my concentric reactions, my stereotyping, and lastly my inadequately functioning in highly rarified states.

Regarding the interface:  Yes, that became clear to me last Fall.  There are beings that serve as interfaces; layers upon layers of interfaces.  If there is anything that has impressed me is the selfless nature of many beings that seek to faithfully carry out their purposes, in spite of the fact that there are beings that oppose "purposes".

In terms of creation: my understanding and experiences have shown me that there is a consortium of beings that were at the center of the creation of our locality; may beings with differing rolls, skills, and interests.  This group continuous to manage their project, even as they acknowledge that some of the original beings are considered, even to them, as the ancient ones. 

The specific beings that I had, or have, a difficult time with were largely involved in originating (crafting) intelligence in the above project, but are not high functioning in the emotional manifold that we process.  The whole consortium I mention above, itself acts as a composite made up of differing function - purposeful groups.

Is that the final word?  No.  Does it measure up to what Bob Monroe's experience, or what Bruce experienced, or anyone else?  I really don't concern myself with that.  In fact I avoid indoctrinating myself with what others have written about largely because I have found it is very easy to project all those limited experiences onto the whole.

It interesting, at Gateway, there was a young man that was very interested in learning about my experiences.  He was very quick to provide all sorts of canned explanations of what their experiences were based on his understanding of all the New Age rhetoric he's learn from the Internet; then to mention that he himself had no experiences of his own.

I'm always willing to return to those places outside of expected focus levels when there is need, but for now I am working on other aspects of my development and other projects.

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:33am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 12:35am

I usually have a hard time perceiving, very clearly and in a detailed manner, the guidance that i'm in touch with because they are very expanded. Being connected to a human body has a limiting effect on my perceptual capacity.

Usually, i only get snippets of information at a time. Lot's of times it feels fairly "vague", like an almost forgotten dream.

One of the things though, that i can pick up from them fairly clearly much of the time, is their positive, love based intentions and essence/radiation. Yet, in other ways, they feel more detached than humans.  It's not so much a cold detachment that some humans emanate, but more of a deep peacefulness/calmness. It's sort of like myself in my best states or moments, but intensity times 10.

What we term "love" has been in and a part of the Source from the point before It decided to spark off, individualized, freewilled aspects of itself. 

The parts or aspects or sparks etc., that chose love (and thus conscious Oneness with Source and the Whole) as well, ended up becoming Co-Creators.  There are now, many Co-Creator Beings.  There are realities completely outside of the boundary of this one, with their own Creator Being responsible for same.  In our Uni/mult-verse, the Disk that projected the being we called "Yeshua" (Jesus) was the Co-Creator of this reality. Some might call this Being our "Source", but It's not "The" Source. A child of The Source. 

As far as positive and negative go, while it's true that the whole process is pretty much invariably going towards the conscious Oneness state, even the "higher" Beings are not always so cavalier towards suffering that invariably happens when consciousnesses choose non reality and non Sourceness.

Those same expanded Beings in cahoots with my Expanded self gave me a glimpse of a possible (not probable) future of humanity wherein we did not grow from the various, multi-leveled changes taking place in our system, but instead allowed ourselves to be overly influenced by a negative E.T. group. 

It was not pretty, and i was not shown this for cavalier purposes.  They wish to prevent this, they want us to wise up and prevent this. 

But how can you prevent something that 1., you're either not aware of or. 2. people view in a cavalier, nonchalant manner? 

At one point, i went through a phase where i saw positive and negative as quaint and archaic concepts. Certainly, it's not the whole truth, but now with a lot more experience and direct guidance from beings much more expanded than myself, i've learned that both concepts have pretty much equal validity. The Oneness, "non duality" side, as well as the positive-negative duality side. 

In our reality, the huge majority of consciousnesses are within the positive-negative duality, and suffering is real, and affects even the Co-Creator Beings at the core of Source.  It affects them enough, that they are active in guidance and trying to facilitate/nudge their siblings into the same super expanded states that they are in. 

They do not force the process and they respect freewill greatly, but they are still working towards that tipping point state that individualized consciousnesses can reach, where they can become so "positive", as to seemingly transcend the positive-negative duality (and forever after in most of their cases so far, from what is suggested to me, with some rare retrieval exceptions to the rule). 

As regards outer sources, it's true that paying too much attention and having too much attachment to outer sources can become a hindrance, but what amazes me about the process and path i've been on, is that as i have my own experiences or receive certain guidance messages, i tend to find more commonalities between myself and outer sources that seem more verified and expanded than not, as time goes on. 

If we don't ever check our data against others, that's just as potentially limiting as the other extreme where we only ever rely on other's data.  There is a certain amount of humility in looking at others data and info in an open minded but skeptical way.

Where you tend to find more commonalities between various seemingly unrelated sources and the guidance you directly receive or formulate, i would suggest tends to run to deeper, more universal, more core and less distorted data or "truths". 

Now, if a bunch of higher level sources all essentially agree on something, but then self's own experiences or guidance is rather different, then there are a couple of possibilities.  One, you're broken through to a level that these other prior sources haven't, OR more likely in most cases, you're either getting data from more limited sources or not particularly interpreting the data well. 

Now, wouldn't we all like to think we are the former kind of folks--the pioneers of pioneers, but statistically speaking, not probable in the least.

After all, this little system and these human suits, tend to attract not particularly evolved consciousnesses in the grand scheme of things.   

In fact, to my knowledge, only ONE Co-Creator Being (as such, meaning had already moved into that role prior to incarnating as a human) so far has ever directly come here and incarnated as a human, and that was purely for retrieval purposes, and even He needed multiple dives to fully master these modified monkey suits.

Even your more run of the mill former expanded E.T. types are somewhat rare in the grand scheme, and we're getting many more of these of late and in the near future, than we have in a rather long time (millions, as opposed to thousands or less in the past). 

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:34am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #24 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 12:23pm

BillB said: "One should not expect all beings in the Universe to have the same composition (emotion, intellect, etc) as we, and so one must be self aware of knee-jerk reactions to other beings when they don't measure up to our expectation of what is proper, or worthy, or sensible; and they there are our projections that come from who knows where: religions, esoteric traditions, YouTube, any yahoo's ideas."

Recoverer responds: "Perhaps one shouldn't be so religious and dogmatic about the above viewpoint that one puts oneself in the position where one can no longer discriminate what other beings are about. An intellect based open minded attitude isn't the same thing as discrimination. A love-based attitude is the highest attitude possible. Perhaps some unfriendly beings get away with what they get away with because a supposedly enlightened overly permissive attitude provides the opening for some people to be fooled.

It is fine to try to aid other beings that don't understand about love-based attitudes, that doesn't mean we have to be ignorant of the harm some of them do.

BillB, you speak of being open to the perspectives of all kinds of beings, yet you don't seem to be open to what some people are saying on this thread. Are you able to see that there just might be some beings that have harmful intent and that do great harm, and that it is okay to see that this is so? How are you going to determine whether you make contact with such beings, if you believe it would be unenlightened to see them in such a way? If a duck walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck, no matter how much we want to see all birds as swans."
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:35am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #25 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 1:06pm

I'd like to add something to the post I just wrote.  If in some way, perhaps during meditation, a person makes contact with Source level of existence, such a person will find that altruistic ways of being exist and that such ways are definitely more preferable and primary to ways of being that don't consider the value and welfare of others.

A concept of being non-judgmental and being non-judgmental aren't the same thing. I've found that some people, in their attempt to be non-judgmental, won't allow themselves to think of anything in a critical way. Instead, they start speaking as if it's all relative and everything is okay.

When a non-judgmental attitude comes from a deeper place, a person will be able to be aware of that which is negative, without being a judgmental person.

BillB, I'm not a person with a lot of psychic ability, so I can't say what you're all about. It seems as if you have good intentions and your efforts and willingness to explore non-physically are wonderful. It could be that by the time you are finished with this lifetime, you'll find that you helped a lot of Souls with retrievals and such. Perhaps even more than you are currently aware of since some retrieval activity can take place while asleep, and you seem to be a retriever kind of Soul.

I said what I said on this post and my last post not because I have a definite viewpoint of what you are all about. It is just that some of the things you said brought to mind the fact that sometimes people don't choose to be concerned enough about the unfriendly influences that exist.  Sometimes this occurs when people try to manifest in a non-judgmental way before they are more completely non-judgmental in an inward sense. It is sort of like, you don't have to fake self-confidence when you are self-confident.

Sometimes people are quick to laugh at the whole Reptilian thing.  If they looked into in more they might find that there is some basis to it. I don't know if such beings actually look like reptiles. That could just be an image they present.  The unfriendly aliens I spoke of didn't present a Reptilian image.  They presented a goofy image that didn't seem intimidating. It probably had nothing to do with what they look like.    
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:37am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #26 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 5:35pm

Discernment is an important gift to acquire.  And yes I am deeply familiar with dark forces having encountered them long ago, but when once I was intimidated by them, now that I am more familiar with them... recognizing them, and not vexed as some maybe when mixing with them, I am more able to move past that. Did I do that on my own? No. Part of all that is knowing the forces that are "with you".  Fortunately I've been gifted protection which has readily come in handy.   

I think there is a distinction tho from being influenced by everything on the Internet, to having one's own understandings that are acquired over a long time.  And personally I know simply watching a movie may effect my perceptions for awhile, so I've learned to watch myself - my own influences on the encounter.  As a result, I don't embrace "all" the New Age lingo and experiences published.  Some is certainly valuable, some is a bunch of hooey.

I've read half of one of Bob's books and stopped so as to not preconceive the experiences.  I've read most of one of Bruce's books and very much like his writing style.  Actually I don't have that much time to read others because I am busy writing myself. 

Is that to be published?  No, but it helps me clarify the experiences before they fade in memory cuz it can be difficult bring experiences back from focus levels at times.  I've also found that I have been given variable lessons, with lessons that build on lessons, on how I should develop and so I study my own notes because there are important lessons there for me to always remember, to practice.  I am still absorbing my own experiences.  There are also other projects that I've been drawn into, and again.. less time to see what other people are saying.  More levels to integrated with as time goes by; too much to keep up with.

It's interesting to see tho the many people "channeling" on the Internet.  It's like being in a classic Pentecostal church and hearing people enunciate prophecy.  The thing is that when you listen carefully one realized the message actually says nothing at all, simply spewing the correct vocabulary and "sounds" like a prophecy, or a channel, but is simply manufactured by the soul.  There is a subtle difference between soul and spirit and that distinction may be blurred producing unauthentic statements.

This is part of the problem, things may change appearance to match the times; one form of old mysticism is replace by a new one - Hard to tell if they really aren't the same.

Again, discernment... a most precious valuable gift.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:37am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:15pm

Bill-

Yes discernment is essential as we navigate through life.  It's integral to the exercise of judgment.  Those who say we shouldn't judge are unwittingly also tossing discernment out the window.

I suspect refusing to judge goes hand in hand with fear of offending.  Appeasement never works...just ask Neville Chamberlain.

R
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:38am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #28 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:26pm

BillB:

My belief that one needs to be discerning about who one makes contact with is for the most part not based on what I've read on the internet. Some internet sources seem okay.

As you might've seen on another thread, I'm not into channeled information. I believe it is possible that a fair amount of channeled information comes from beings who want to mislead.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:39am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #29 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 8:25pm

Not presuming to state a definition, but for myself I view discernment as an aspect of intuition; for me a type of seeing - see things for what they are.

I'm not sure that to discern necessarily implies a judgement, and I think discernment extends beyond encounters with individuals; it may be seeing into the meaning of a situation.

Recoverer, my responses aren't a retort to your thoughts.  I'm largely using things people are mentioning as notions to sound ideas back off of.  My initial report on my experiences at Lifeline was largely a quick sketch of the main aspects of the experiences; to give folks the flavor of what Lifeline may be like.  I did not take the time to fully elucidate the experiences since that would have required considerable space.  I see there are some reactions to what I wrote likely because I was not completely clear.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:39am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.