Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
TMI Lifeline (Read 26726 times)
BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
TMI Lifeline
May 10th, 2015 at 3:14pm

Well, it is an understatement to say, another mind altering week of experiences that make the last mind altering months of experiences seem ordinary.

Then, with all the tangential experiences that result, and the continued bifurcation of more tangential experiences from those, it's hard to know what to do.

Soul numbing them when nothing happens for awhile.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:23am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Re: TMI Lifeline
Reply #1 - May 14th, 2015 at 7:44pm

Hello BillB,

Will you post more about your Lifeline experience ? Would a summary chronologically help you too to see it? Or one experience first, then….  Whatever works for you.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:20am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #2 - May 15th, 2015 at 7:27pm

Hi 2Bets,

I've spent an huge amount of time writing about all my experiences via hemi-sync and so I do have a good feel for what the foundation of these experiences mean.  So many experiences are so over the top, it takes me awhile to adapt to it.  It's the ups and downs of wild experiences than normal life and reconciling the two.

I do have a number of stories from just that week during Lifeline... Let me contemplate for a bit, which are most representative of the scope of those and I'll write some about it here.  It is hard to condense it, but I will dwell on what may fit in this space and write about it this weekend. 

- Bill

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #3 - May 15th, 2015 at 10:15pm

I think I will write in installments…

Part I – a very crude sketch of events.

Prior to going to Lifeline, I have strong contact with a number of beings that I considered my mentors.  Over months they spoke of Purposes…  In time they provided me with two ways of accessing energy for learning of these purposes and sustaining myself.  It was remarkable, beyond belief.  I began to practice what some call manifestation, but what I call simply willfully administrating energy… and first tested this with groups of seedlings to accelerate their growth. 

My first try, seedlings were 60% larger than control in 5 days… I learned how to focus more, and the second batch was 66% with just one day’s effort… But in my third attempt, I killed ALL my seedlings and not one even germinate where all my controls did far more than that.

These beings showed me the exact moment in time when a doubt had entered my mind with that experiment and they explained using this energy results can be disastrous when the intent has any negative aspect.  I was dismayed, and became paranoid about screwing things up. 

My best friend, who had been studying all my hemi-sync notes, had also just died of cancer, but his transformation was incredible and he approached death without fear; only a great sense of adventure.  Yet the previous events left me worried about my ability to dis-create.  I also had a long silence period from my mentors which they do at times, but this worried me.  It had not been uncommon to encounter such times when things were very dark.   The weeks prior to Lifeline, it was particularly quiet and dark.

Arriving at Lifeline, I was totally paranoid that nothing would happen at all.  That I would dis-create everything with my doubting second thoughts that creped into everything.  This actually because an overwhelming worry and I was concerned that it was a mistake going to Lifeline, the time must be wrong.

In my very first session, I was quite anxious about nothing happening and I made a desperate plea at my affirmation… in respond I immediately receive. …We are with you as before!  We will always be with you.  You are not separated from us…  and felt a tremendous surge of power clearly showing me the show has yet to begin for the week.  So the week kicked off with a huge bang.  In the second session that day, my mentors resumed their discussion of Purposes, fulfillment of Purposes, and spoke of the future of mankind.  “Current man is to be replace with new man”.

From here, everything accelerated in magnitude.  By our evening  session on Sunday (1st full day of Lifeline) during my first pass into focus 23, I found a capsize lifeboat and tagged that for later retrieval in following sessions.

This is a very abbreviated and understated description of events our first day.

To be continued….

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #4 - May 16th, 2015 at 10:57pm

Part 2 - First retrieval training run

In this following session, I recalled the memory mnemonic used earlier to tag the capsized lifeboat to relocate it in this session.  Finding the capsized boat, I thought to first right it.  Once I did that I had to focus hard to make out the details of the image. What was going on here?  Then I saw one man climb into the aft section of the boat.  As I observed a second man climbing into the mid-section, I then saw that two men at the stern were keeping the boat steady as the first two climbed in.  Then the last two men scrambled into the stern of the craft.  The men were young and dressed in the same clothing that impressed me as shirts of some uniform, perhaps late 19th or early 20th century.  But I had no idea what country they may represent.  None seemed to be officers that I could detect.  They did however appear quite cold and greatly relieved to be out of the water.

My first thought was to create a warm sunny day with a heavenly light shining down.  The men all immediately appeared to take heart.  I could see that their spirits were lifted.  I then created a beam of light draped in clouds shining down from the great heavenly light in the sky.  Here I appeared over them and I simply pointed to the light.  I called out to them, when I had their attention, that they may return home to their love ones.   The men appeared happy, and then joyful as they immediately floated up into the sky without difficulty. I saw them follow along the beam of light shining down from the heavenly light above. 

I was about to leave, but “felt” that I should examine the lifeboat further.  It was very difficult to discern, but there was something dark along the side of the boat in the water.  I realized it was a dead body.  Reaching out to the body, in an instant, he was in the center of the boat.   He looked cold and lost and hopeless.  I informed him that there we love ones waiting for him.  With a worn look he replied that there is no one, that no one loves him.  I was immediately gripped by what he said; the utterly deep sadness.  I countered there “are” those that love him waiting and I went down, took his hand to lead him up and he followed.  We drifted upward into the sky and in a short moment he was traveling up on his own.

Then a thought occurred to me.  I thought to take the sunbeam and enlarge it, that it may serve as a beacon for others possibly.  And immediately there was a myriad of being floating up into the sky (not retrievals, simply the current of souls ascending).  This extended far into the distance.  I had a vast view of the sky over the sea and nearby land.  As I gazed at the sight, I then saw numerous angels actively receiving this myriad of beings and found I became emotionally overwhelmed by the site of it; beyond imagination.  It became so strong, that I simply wanted to leave.   The experience was simply much more emotion then I could process.  My chest ached terribly.

Exiting the session I felt completely drained.  The deep state of sadness in the last man in the boat had a strong residual effect on me.  So much joy, yet so much sorrow...
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:24am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #5 - May 17th, 2015 at 9:27am

Part 3

Although there was a host of experiences in 27, I will simply list a few things that were quite interesting.

The general practice in the TMI method for retrievals is to first go to 27, to sort of establish oneself.  From there one returns to 23 to acquire the individual previously identified.  That individual, it seems in most cases I experienced, will go the the Belief Regions and one will return to 27, typically alone I found.

Besides those services just mentioned, I will note a few things that were interesting about 27.  Firstly I met my previously last living best friend who had died two weeks prior to the Lifeline course.  That was a very interesting experience and helpful in the retrievals themselves at times.

Also, while conducting what one may call out first tour of 27, what certainly caught my attention and was quite clear was an alien ship in the sky there.  I should note that this in now way alarmed me.  Prior to Lifeline, my Gateway experiences had already introduced me to a variety of beings and intelligent functions so there was no surprise to yet another class of beings.

We also had sessions to tour what I call the restoration center in 27.  There are numerous ways people are "ministered to" I suppose is a fair word. People do arrive there with emotional-pyschic damage so to speak. 

In a later session, we were able to go to the above "healing center" and seek treatment for ourselves.  In my case, my healing session - and also all my personal sessions since that first one - were performed by a pair of aliens.  I call then the Tall Beings (TB).  They are not the Tall Whites.  And I do not know that these beings are related to the ship.  What I do know is that these beings are evolved to the point where their focus/interests/scope of activities are completely compassionate and selfless in nature.  During my many contacts with them to date I have grown in great admiration for them.  If only people could be like these beings.  In one sense, I view them as role models.

Other experiences I had in 27 pertain to higher beings that I first met by being brought to a bright light that was high in the sky in 27.  I've had a number of conversations with them since and I was informed early on that that place was outside 27.  I have no idea what state it was.  But it was specifically explained, as I questioned this, that it was a state, not inside some ship as one may wonder.  In that place, during the week at Lifeline, the visits into the light were largely regarding the statement of purposes, and future tasks.

There were many wonders in 27, however it did not feel like home to me (yet).  I will mention a couple of interesting retrievals in following postings, but for myself retrievals were very taxing typical associate with great chest pain and I often needed recovery in 27.  What felt mostly like home was passing thru 21 during these sessions however and I would often pause there and recover as much as I could.

In sum, I did meet most all the beings I knew prior to attending this course, but the course did take things to a whole new level of service, understandings, and relationships with other higher beings.   

to be continued...

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #6 - May 21st, 2015 at 1:39pm

Interesing. Thanks for posting.

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Re: Lifeline Off Topic Posts
Reply #7 - May 21st, 2015 at 7:00pm

Ah, There's more... just catching up with stuff at home for a bit.
B

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Reply #8 - May 21st, 2015 at 7:30pm

Worth waiting for.  Thank you, BillB!

I wonder if your boats are the same or similar to what some have called piers or platforms. Were these boats made of wood? They seem to have some things in common: small areas that are lit in a sea of darkness, made of wood in a vast area without trees. Wood has a familiarity to it at least.

I recall I asked the healers there how they could heal out in the middle of nowhere without supplies. They were amazed and even made grumpy by my ignorance, my thinking that healing needed physical supplies. I heard them mumbling that I was incapable of benefitting from their healing. I think they sent me back early and on the trip back I worried that I'd ruined my opportunity and might never be allowed back. But when I did come to I did feel much better, so all was not lost. (-:

Haha, yes! the highly evolved beings don't seem to need names for themselves so we end up giving them names that personally make sense to us individually. When I was active I found some such healing beings who were surprised that I should ask their names (s).

You seem wiser in your opportunities to learn from them.

2bets
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:25am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #9 - May 23rd, 2015 at 1:20pm

Re: 2Bets' Question Boats:  When I got to focus 23 for the first time, I found myself over the ocean.  Emerging, and passing out of view over time were: 1st what I thought was a late 19 century commercial trawler passed by me close enough to see men on board.  Once this craft passed I saw the overturned lifeboat, 2nd was a modern era bridge of a large freight vessel. It approached and passed out of view. Lastly was an early 20 century ocean liner. I don't think there was any mystical meaning to the ships; ships I expect that were lost at sea.  In this session I tagged the lifeboat for returning to.

Part 4
------
I thought I would write about a few retrievals that seemed notable: 

One of my first, that was extremely difficult: I had followed my 27 guide down along a shoreline (California?).  Saw a very quaint and small stucco cottage with attached garage.  I knew something was wrong, but didn't know where.  As I approached I was drawn to the garage with a heightened sense of alarm.  I opened the garage door and exhaust smoke billowed out.  The vehicle in the garage was late 40s to very early 50s make.  I went to the driver's door, opened it and had to reach in to find a man slumped over across the front seat.  When I pulled him upright, he said to leave him, they won't take him.  Refusing to do that, I dragged him out of the car to the garage floor.  He was overweight and very heavy.  As I dragged him out of the garage, he insisted to leave him that they won't take him.  This turned into an argument as I dragged him out onto the driveway.  This was physically demanding.  I understood he believed heaven does not take suicides.  I heaved him onto my shoulder and tried to rise into the sky to return to the bright light and sunbeam I used to make my way out of 23.  Once into the air a ways finally two angels appeared to help which was a huge relief since I could barely make head way with the man and was finding myself feeling panic at not making progress through the experience

The two angels and I struggled with him up through the levels. My decease roommate (previously met in 27) called down to the man that it was truly not true that heaven does not take suicides (my roommate had always considered suicide as a way out if ever terminally ill.  However, when he got pancreatic cancer, he decided to go thru the experience, somewhat concerned that a suicide won't ascend).

Lifting the man was like lifting dead weight, very laborious, but we got him to 27 where it was like throwing a enormous sack of potatoes onto the ground.  There I was exhausted and my two friends now deceased were there and took care of the man.  The two angels stood by.  In time the man was sitting up, and only then began to realize where he was.

This was an exhausting and emotionally overwhelming experience. My chest ached terribly in this session too (in later retrievals I learned to not get caught in the emotion of the moment.  I didn't need to react as if I just found a suicide in the garage next door, there's time in 23 to deal with these things)

Another interesting story pertains to one man in the Belief Region:  Here I found one man sitting in a chair, face in his hands staring down.  He wore drab shabby clothing and sat in the dark.  When I approached him, he had no recognition of me.  I created a light , but the man did not notice it.  Then I made a blindly bright light.  The man appeared to be aware of this.  He then, covering his eyes because the light was too bright, looked up at me through his hands covering his face.  I said that he may move on, that he doesn't have to stay here.  He muttered, "No. There is only darkness".  I countered, Yet, you shade your eyes from the light.  Then suddenly I saw he realized that.  Next two assisting beings appeared on the peripheral.  As they came closer he stood up to leave with them.  Doing this he simply looked at me confused.  As they walked away, he looked back at me as if uncertain, trying to understand something.

One other retrieval that has continued to be interesting:  The brief story is that I found an indian women that died in child birth.  Given the landscape, I think this happened several thousand years ago.  I could not get her attention (not able to look directly at men?), so I appeared as a chief (very presumptuous of me), and immediately a group of Indian men emerged from the forest behind me and took her away.  I did not follow, but later when I returned to 27, a small group of Indian men approached me and placed a necklace around my neck without saying anything and then simply turned and walked away.   Since this time, I have found a sacred Indian ceremonial area near where I live in the woods.  It is a large site including a spirit portal.  I've been inspired to take smudge and visit the area.  Recently in 25, I observed an Indian man perplexed who saw me pass by him as I traveled up to 27.  In a later session, once he tried to follow me, but I saw he couldn't make it and he returned to 25.  I'm not sure how this will unfold.  I have been thinking of visiting his village in 25, but don't know what I would do and the time has not come yet, or ever.

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #10 - May 24th, 2015 at 12:14pm

Closing Chapter

In the last session of Lifeline, we had an exercise in which one tries to expand oneself beyond the solar system, then expand beyond the galaxy, then finally beyond the universe [I'll say most of that is a stretch].  For myself however, once I expanded as far as I could [I won't presume to say how far that was], suddenly I found I was rising into some expanse.  I saw my main mentors for a brief moment and then found I continued to rise above the level where I met them.  As this was happening I felt I was becoming more and more abstracted to the point it seemed there was little left of "me".  Then something happened, something I could not comprehend or understand, but could only apprehend; for perhaps something that seemed like milliseconds I - can only describe it as being outside creation with some other beings, and then it was over.  A mind blower.

Now that I've been back for a number of weeks since Lifeline, I have found in 27, something again lifts me from that level.  It "seems" to be the same beings.  For a few visits with them, they simply directed me to give them my mind.  I can only say that was like having an OBE within a OBE.  Then my mind would be returned to me. 

After doing that a few times, I got to a point where I was reluctant to allow this any longer without an understanding of who I was meeting and what they were about.  So in one session, as I was allowing my mind to be lifted I took it back.  Following that, I had my first conversation with those beings.

In that conversation, I clearly recognized they were "there", but as usual I could not detect anything about them which had led to be being more suspicious.  In that conversation there was something said to the effect that I could not handle the thoughts.  My retort was, lay it on me.  Let's see what I can handle.  Then I clearly got the message that "we" are but ants to them, in a rather curt tone.  So I thought screw this and I left.

Again over time, while in 27 I inquired with the Tall Beings [I have found these beings to be very helpful, and as I've written before I have come to admire them].  They explained that I, or all of us humans, actually apprehend truth via our emotions; we aren't as analytical about "Truths" as we think.  And the stronger that emotional signature felt, the greater our belief or feeling is that an experience is authentic. The TBs explain since I am not able to apprehend these begins via my emotional self, I "feel" I cannot verify or trust the experience and meaning of those beings.  Over time, I also began to reconsider my response to the "higher beings" that said I was an ant to them.  I wondered if I had overreacted, since what they said was likely certainly true and I've come to learn beings are so different than us, one can't really judge their statements as we would with other people - overtones, attitudes.  So I began to consider that I was wrong.

As time went by, I was in 27 and found that I had been brought again to wherever that is where I had been meeting those beings.  In this encounter, which I was actually dreading, the beings first apologized that they are not high functioning in language as I apprehend it, and they regretted the misunderstand on my part.  In that conversation I received some explanation of who they are.

They consider themselves as the "Core" [this is a figure of speech that seems to attempt to draw on a connotation in my mind].  They recognized I may consider them as aliens, but they explained they are actually the beings that fashioned "intelligence" in man and other local beings.  As I apprehend them, they do not have an emotional component.  They seem to be simply intellect.  Given that they are part of the creation process for us et al, they do not see themselves as alien since they consider themselves to be part of the root of us. After this, they again asked for my mind and for the first time I began to see them as 3 robed figure facing each other with my mind between them as then worked on it. 

Since then, others associated with the Core have continued to show me some bits of how these beings are related in purpose.  But now I tend not to visit that area unless I'm taken there.  I "feel" no emotional connection, warmth, or joy, or peace when I am there.  It is simply factual, thought articulated, and so I have a hard time relating to it... a hard time accepting it.  It has also been show to me, that in these higher focus levels the states are very rarified compared to what we are typically capable of.  As a result, it is more difficult for us to have rich experiences in detail until we are more acclimated to those states.

So that is basically what my Lifeline experience was.  Everything is now at a new level and I continue to try to wrap my mind around it, understand what in the world is going on.  A large frustration I have it that I have many questions and it is difficult to get back to even 27 unless there is a purpose in me being there.

So, as TMI says,  "You are free to explore..." - Not.  You may explore when the time and purpose has arrived.  A tree bares its fruit in its season.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #11 - May 31st, 2015 at 12:34pm

Hi BillB,

I have a lot of respect for Bob Monroe, TMI, and that whole scene/history.  I went to the Gateway program back in 07 i believe, and the long time Explorer Rosalind McKnight was a friend of mine.  But, i've come to consider that there is a fundamental flaw in Monroe's affirmation. 

In Monroe's affirmation, it states the desire to obtain guidance/help etc. from those beings equal to or greater than our own development etc.  As we are all not "He/She's", this is perhaps short sighted, because we may, at times, attract "guidance" from beings who don't have our highest intent in mind. 

When i meditate, seek guidance, i always ask to connect only to the most expanded, mature, constructive/helpful, and Love attuned in nature. Since i started to do this, and live in a way that affirms this, a lot has opened up for me. In my earlier days, when i opened up willy nilly, i at times was deceived/mislead by unfriendly beings.

It's a really big Uni/Multi-verse out there, and there are some beings and groups whom are in some ways much more advanced than humans, intellectually and technologically, but not necessarily more so spiritually.  All spiritual development, essentially comes from attunement to Love. 

Doesn't matter what corner or dimension of the Universe you come from, as we all come from the same Source and a big part of that Source is what Bruce labels PUL.

Anyways, there are deceptive beings out there that are roughly at a similar wavelength in a sense as humans in some ways, but they are negative in intentions towards us, very intellectually advanced, and they love misleading us and as they are control freaks par excellence, they would like us to look up to them as Gods.  It's one of their infamous lines as you will see later. 

It would be like some greedy, control freak corporate group from America or Britain with advanced technology, going into an Amazonian jungle, meeting the technologically primitive people there, and trying to convince the natives that they are gods, blah blah blah, because one they like the ego high they get, and more over they have sights on their resources and to control same they need to control the people. 

It's true that strong emotions tend to lessen the farther one gets away from the human experience, but feelings do not.  Meaning, no matter how expanded you get, the feeling sense is a very important one, and the truly expanded beings that i have met, all share some things in common--they palpably radiate love and have deep wells of empathy and compassion. 

Your experience, in some ways, has some similarities to the below:
http://deoxy.org/shamanway.htm

Note how they try to convince him that they are Creator beings.  Note the blind shaman was well aware of that common trick, and what they really were and where they came from. 

I've received direct guidance about these beings--they do not want their real nature known about, and they are ever active in deception.  They are very involved with your typical, run of the mill, new age channeler type or otherwise non discriminating folks opening up their perception to the larger reality. 

They give just enough truth to hook people, but truth laced with deception. 

As this is an "E.T." group (in the literal sense, i "think", but don't know for sure, that they come from another physical area of the Universe), i'm not surprised you interacted with them in an exercise expanding beyond the solar system. 

Certainly there is no reason to "fear" these beings, but don't fall for their deceptive b.s., as it's a slippery slope at best. They seek control and don't care about freewill, and they are much more clever than most humans.

I highly recommend checking out Rosalind McKnight's first book, "Cosmic Journeys" which is all based on her guidance sessions with Monroe in the lab.  She receives some info from her guidance about this negatively intentioned E.T. group and talks some about them.

Rosie was one of Bob's most gifted explorers. Short summary, this group wants to take over humans and the Earth, but are currently held in check by the positive and love based E.T.'s.  However, at some point in our growth, when we have evolved spiritually and technologically enough, the helpful E.T.'s will let go of our hands, and humans will have to face what we have attracted via our own negativity (as they stress time and time again, so much of what happens in reality is based on like attracts and begets like).

According to the then most probable future potentials (that Rosie was shown by her guidance then), this would be sometime around the 2500 mark time wise where they would be allowed to directly, physically attack us and a war begins with the positive E.T.'s helping only indirectly--giving us information about this group and having helped us to have technology to deal with them. 

As i've been finding out more and more, sometimes truth is seemingly stranger than fiction.

I may perhaps be wrong that you interacted with this particular group, but no truly expanded or very Source attuned consciousness would consider us as "ants".  Sometimes as children whom have a lot of growing to do, but never in such a dismissive way.

When Monroe met some "completed" ones near the aperture, he was told he was yet "small", because he lacked the gifts that he was supposed to bring back with him, but the tone and flavor was much different all in all.

I'm not saying that expanded beings can't give tude, as they certainly can.  Check out Edgar Cayce's experiences with "Michael", whom on occasion came through in a very Yang and corrective way when the group was experiencing a lot of bickering and pettiness. A few rare times, they got blasted from this non human source and heavily criticized for not living up to their responsibilities. 

« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:27am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #12 - Jun 1st, 2015 at 4:46pm

Hello BillB:

Regarding the beings you don't get a feeling from, there was this occasion when some beings that seemed to be alien tried to work it out so they could communicate with me, perhaps on a contining basis.  The feeling I got from them is that they are intelligent,  but they don't understand about things such as compassion, and therefore they are indifferent and try to make contact with people for their own self-serving reasons.  There overall intent seemed insidious.

I felt uncomfortable about maintaining contact with them and made it clear that I'm not interested.

On the other hand I communicate with beings that feel like love, peace and divinity, and I continue to communicate with them.

I don' t believe that there is much of a point in communicating with beings that are indifferent about the welfare of others and that have self-serving purposes. I doubt that you can trust what they have to say about things. I believe it is good to send them love. I wonder how this matter relates to Bruce Moen's experiences with sending PUL to beings who don't know about PUL.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #13 - Jun 1st, 2015 at 5:00pm

I'd like to add something that relates to Justin's comment about ants.  My feeling is that a being of love and light would be able to see us in all our divine majesty, even when we are embodied, rather than see us as ants.

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #14 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 7:01pm

Well I am beginning to think that expecting beings of love and light who would recognize our divine majesty is another' concentric view of ourselves.  We "like" to think of ourselves as divinely majestic, but is that a carry over from a discarded belief system.   Screw that religious view as narrow minded and indoctrinated, but we'll hang on to the idea that we are made in God's image.  Could it be, that man has made God in his image? 

But all that aside, I do not believe the beings I have been encountering are malicious.  It's just "I" can process them; I'm the one lacking the requisite capacity.  And I am probably  looking for those peaceful loving "feelings" as one of the motivators for searching out these places.  Comparing us as ants to them is likely completely accurate, but it's "our" connotation of that belittling statement that pisses us off.  I don't think beings that claim to be at the origins of intelligence in mankind and other beings would actually bother to insult us.  To be fair, they did express regret in not being high functioning in "my" modality of communication.

I actually stopped visiting them (for the time being) simply because it was not a rewarding experience for "me".  It was actually difficult to process.  Those higher beings really didn't do anything when I look at the facts for what they are.  I just can't comprehend them.  The beings that I have known in the past, continue to direct me to these  new higher beings so I recognize it is part of some process I am involved with, but it's too vague to detect.

The signal for me at home isn't as strong as that which I experience at the TMI site, so I also question whether the messages I encounter are clearly apprehended on my part.

This has been one of the big problems for me at this time.  As an aside, how indifferent is man to the plight of the biosphere, animals we consume, experiment on, neglect.  Mankind is complicit to huge atrocities, so can I really blame a higher being that isn't concerned with how I "feel"? 

Please note I am referring to man in general, and not to your response or you.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2015 at 10:28am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.