Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Christian attitudes about New Age seekers (Read 10719 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Christian attitudes about New Age seekers
Reply #15 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 12:15pm

Laura Knight used to supposedly channel Ramtha. A man who worked as her body guard exposed her. He said one time he found a book in her room with a bunch of words underlined. The next time she supposedly channeled Ramtha, she said basically the same words that were underlined in the book.

The body guard said that one time She/Ramtha were telling people that they shouldn't go to the light after they die. This troubled people in the audience, but from where Laura sat she wasn't aware of this. Her bodyguard let her know during the intermission, and when she spoke again she tried to compensate for their unease by saying that people shouldn't go to the light because reptilians try to fool people with the light after they die.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 1:23pm

This just goes to show two things: There is still a great deal of fraud when it comes to the afterlife and there are still plenty of people who buy into it with little or no discernment.

As long as there is the latter, the fraudsters and charletans will continue to prosper.  And usually at the expense of those who can least afford being ripped off. 

R

IP Logged

Gman

Reply #17 - Jun 6th, 2015 at 1:13am

recoverer wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 12:15pm:
Laura Knight used to supposedly channel Ramtha. A man who worked as her body guard exposed her. He said one time he found a book in her room with a bunch of words underlined. The next time she supposedly channeled Ramtha, she said basically the same words that were underlined in the book.

The body guard said that one time She/Ramtha were telling people that they shouldn't go to the light after they die. This troubled people in the audience, but from where Laura sat she wasn't aware of this. Her bodyguard let her know during the intermission, and when she spoke again she tried to compensate for their unease by saying that people shouldn't go to the light because reptilians try to fool people with the light after they die. 

I thank you both Rondele and Albert for replying to my posts. My last post was about the channelings of Laura Knight-Jadczyk, through a Ouija board, about certain non-physical Cassiopeian aliens who supposedly belong to a organization called the Galactic Federation. She is not to be confused with JZ Knight, who is a mentor to Shirley Maclaine, the actress. The latter, JZ Knight, channels Ramtha. Gman         

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #18 - Jun 6th, 2015 at 12:34pm

I apologize for mixing up the names. I thought that maybe the Ms Knight I know of moved on to something else. Nevertheless, I'm glad that I got the opportunity to speak of what JZ Knight has done. Regarding Laura Knight, sorry, I don't think I'll take the time to check her out.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 6:58pm

I read some of Laura's channelings. I will just say that it didn't ring of expanded truth, and wasn't for me. 

I do believe there is something "like" a galactic federation, in that there is contact and communication between many more expanded non human groups. 

A certain percentage of them are focused to some extent on Earth, and they do communicate with some humans. 

But ime, they don't call themselves Galactic Federation or anything like that.  They don't seem to call themselves really anything.  They are not hung up on labels like we are.  They are just Light Beings of different intensity and density.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #20 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 12:17pm

That's a good point Justin.  Since "Galactic Federation" has been used by sources that are questionable, I doubt that actual friendly folks would use such a name.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.