Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My Gateway Voyage Experience at TMI Jan. 2015 (Read 3102 times)
BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
My Gateway Voyage Experience at TMI Jan. 2015
Feb 22nd, 2015 at 5:17pm

I describe two interesting experiences at TMI - tho there were many:

Experience 1

During our first lesson at TMI, introduction to focus 10, I received an image of the rear end of a jet aircraft during my CHECK time.  I couldn’t help but think that the image pertained to an aircraft accident that I would learn of after our week’s seminar.  This also caught my attention because to date my Gateway Voyage experiences (~ 95 hrs of hemi-sync) has not previous resulted in this sort of experience.   Following the lessons typically a group discussion took place and I described this experience.

At the end of the course, then leaving Friday from the Charlottesville airport, as we walked out to our plane to board, our plane was the second aircraft parked on the tarmac.  Walking up the staircase into our craft, I looked at the aircraft parked in front of ours and recognized the plane immediately as the plane I had vision’d the previous Sunday while in focus 10.  At this time while we were boarding however, I was completely confident that our flight was ok and thought nothing more of it, other then gee that is really cool.

Near the end of our flight, the pilot announced we had mechanical problems – we should not be concerned.  He also explain we would be landing at a faster rate than typical for landing, and we should not be concerned by the emergency vehicles waiting our landing

At that time, I decided to spend a moment outside supporting the plane and inspired the plane to operate properly, and then I called to receive assisting resources that I knew were available to me.  After a moment, from my outside view of the aircraft, I was completely satisfied that the plane was ok and that “others" were taking care of the plane, so I then returned to my seat.

When we landed, we did see the many fire trucks and ambulances waiting that proceeded to encircle our craft.  The plane was kept away from the airport boarding area and the passengers where not allowed to exit the plane while the exterior of the plane was inspected, again with several fire trucks and ambulances surrounding the craft.  After sometime, the plane was allowed to approach the building.

Once in the terminal, I connected my iPad to the airport wireless and found I had an email from my sister .  She was writing to see if everything was ok because she had the feeling she should be calling hospitals in Hartford to see if I was ok.  Note my sister and I correspond on the order of several weeks to months so there is nothing unusual about not hearing from each at any time.

Experience 2:

I arrive on Saturday tired, sessions beginning Sunday morning.  Sunday, I noticed I could see in the dark CHECK booth with my eyes closed.  I thought there had to be a light leak into the room.  Opening my eyes the booth was totally dark.  It took me that whole day to convince myself that the room was truly dark.

By the next day I began to see things in my booth. This would begin as soon as I sealed the curtain before the session (~35 minutes) would start.  As the “hours” went by that day I would see more and more in the dark booth.  I asked the instructors about this phenomena and they had no idea what was happening.  Another student wanted to try the booth as an experiment and he could see nothing but blackness.   As the days went by, it change from me being able to see with my eye’s closed to seeing both with and without the eyes open.

The experience was really cool because the soft colors were quite beautiful and I began to thoroughly enjoy the experiences.  Consistently, the moment I closed the booth’s door seal, these visuals would immediately appear.  At times I’d find I was in a larger room than my small bed-sized CHECK unit; typically where I found myself was always different.  Sometimes there would be windows, one time there was a small door right by my right shoulder that I could open and I looked out through it.  One wonderful time I was able to see through the ceiling out to star filled deep space.  This became so impressive that the lessons almost didn’t matter since I had worked through the whole series at home previously.  We had a large break each afternoon, and if I went to the booth during part of my break time, the visuals were reliable there.

On Thursday, the last session day of our course, we had an exercise in which we went outside, and without using hemi-sync to assist focus, we were instructed to try and access the various focus levels purely on our own.  When I was outside on that cloudy dreary day, I was able to get into the focus levels for this exercise.  I did had to stop however, and close my eyes for a few moments to concentrate so I could do that.  Then suddenly I was seeing a bright and beautiful shade of red through my closed eyes.  Then I’d walk around the field, with outlying forest, and stopping at some other spots, I would close my eyes and again, I could see the brilliantly rich red color.

I also felt the warm sun shining on my face, with beautifully bright red patterns shining through my closed eyelids - as if it were a very bright sunny day, and then I noted I could see a brilliant red sphere that was the Sun I expected.  But when I opened my eyes I was back in the dreary weather and our real Sun was far to my left, hidden behind the clouds.  I was able to repeat this process a few times.

Then from there I wandered over to a large quartz boulder that served as a small monument in the field.  There, with closed eyes I saw the boulder but it was about 7 times bigger than the one I would normally see.  I was able to repeat this.  One interesting thing about the virtual boulder was that I could detect something like crystalline structure in the bold deep red appearance of the boulder.

From there I wander to the edge of the field and faced the forest.  There with closed eyes I saw, in green, a garden-like forested park area with trimmed hedges.  There was a grass path that led away into the distance.  It was quite remarkable.  Then the bell (there was a large bell used to provide alert to meals and sessions) was rung and I went back  to the center at which point I lost the phenomena.

The interesting thing about the experience was that I was able to see some other apparent reality where the sun and forest looked completely different, but the stone monument appeared in both realities and in the same space. 

After the program I was concerned that I would loose this ability when I go home, and I did. However now, as the weeks have passed I am beginning to get a glimpse of this ability back.  Generally I need a dark room, at night, and to be wearing eye shades, to make everything dark enough so that I must perceive the subtle changes.

What this “is”, I still don’t know, but I get other glimpses of it during the night when hiking in the forest.

The frustrating thing is I don't know the purpose of the above and how it pertains to my growth into the future.

- Bill

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Re: My Gateway Voyage Experience at TMI Jan. 2015
Reply #1 - Mar 13th, 2015 at 7:39am

Thanks a million for sharing your experiences. It's always a treat to be able to read a personal account. The overlay is intriguing. This is something that very occasionally happens to me when I am looking at a person's face--it slips in and out of a magnified state. I have wondered in the past if it was a trick of my vision. But, what you saw was over an expanse of property.

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #2 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 7:48pm

Thanks for writing Seagull.  Sorry for the slow reply.  Yes it is a mysterious thing, and I wonder why such mysterious things happen in life without clear explanations.

It seems that one baffling thing after another happen, and the only explanation I have for these mysteries is that it forces the individual to drive their roots deeper while searching.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #3 - Mar 19th, 2015 at 7:27pm

Yes, I think that's it. No matter how many surprises along the way, no matter how many discoveries, no matter how much evidence, no matter much amazement, I always have the feeling that I'm not quite finished, not quite there, not quite to the point of understanding and certainty. But, what would that look like? What is at the end of the trail of breadcrumbs? What a clever thing it is if there is no end, just one endless trail with many side paths, all for our enjoyment.

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #4 - Mar 22nd, 2015 at 11:21am

In my better moods, I recognize it is funny how I continue to fumble in thinking even after marvelous and dumb-founding things are revealed to me.  I believe this is simply the result of our grooming by the consensus view of reality and sufferings from our previous personal experience.

However, fortunately I have been given enough solid physical and historically based validations that I know this is really just the beginning for me.  So I understand that I fumble much like a toddler does.

The greatest challenge for me is to develop the same glacial patience, long-suffering, and accepting tolerance as my superiors display.  As a result I have changed from wanting to escape this crappy existence, to one of accepting that I need all the time I can get here to correct my own bad attitudes.

What a wonderful thing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.