Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Nanci Danison (Read 16578 times)
Rondele
Ex Member

Nanci Danison
Feb 3rd, 2015 at 7:25pm

This is from Danison's latest email she sends to subscribers.  Any comments?

SOURCE'S PERSPECTIVE ON SEX

One of my readers recently asked me: "Is non-marital sex okay? Not having a girlfriend in 12 years (and I don't sleep around), is self-pleasuring okay?" The answer, as usual, depends upon your perspective.

Source's Perspective. Source cares no more about human sexual activity than it does that of dogs, birds or insects. Procreation is a basic animal drive just like the drives for food, water, and sleep. Source designed these drives into human biology and isn't surprised when humans act on them. Contrary to what many religions profess, Source has no judgment at all about human sexual behavior. There are no sins against Source arising out of sexual activity. It won't keep you out of the afterlife (or make you go blind : ).

Light Being Perspective. We Light Being parts of Source choose to inhabit humans partly because of the excitement and intimacy that sex creates. There is nothing like it in the spiritual world. Light Beings, of course, do not judge sex because they are Source and lack the ability to condemn human behavior. Light Being souls are, however, very susceptible to human religious and spiritual beliefs. We know intuitively that Source and the afterlife exist, but we cannot remember the details. So we souls fall prey to human-designed belief systems. Religions sometimes stigmatize certain types of sex because sex is a powerful drive to use to manipulate and control people. Man-made religions use control simply because it is human nature to do so.

Human Perspective. Sexual activity has many consequences from the human perspective. Sex creates human biological life, if one does not take care to prevent it. Sex also spreads diseases. It can be used as a tool for animal dominance and violence. Society therefore has an interest in controlling sexual conduct to the extent that it affects others.

Source has given us the tools to make sex a joyful part of human life while minimizing the damaging consequences. We Light Being souls have the ability to control human behavior, even the sex drive. We can exercise our free will to use birth control and prophylactics. We can prevent sexual abuse, rape, incest and violation of the sanctity of marriage by exercising our free will to avoid these behaviors. The power is there. We just have to use it. In addition, we Light Being souls know that humans can be trained to act responsibly and in accordance with the various codes of behavior and laws human cultures adopt. The biggest reasons we see so much sexual misconduct and crime is because (1) parents do not take seriously their obligation to train their offspring or they don't know how, and (2) adults make excuses not to exercise their Light Being power of self-control.         

Nanci 

Nanci L. Danison, JD, afterlife experiencer, attorney, and author ofBACKWARDS: Returning to Our Source for Answers, BACKWARDS Guidebook, BACKWARDS Beliefs: Revealing Eternal Truths Hidden in Religions, and the Light Answers to Tough Questions series of CDs and DVDs (A.P. Lee & Co., Ltd., Publishers). Visit me atwww.BackwardsBooks.com or w

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Re: Nanci Danison
Reply #1 - Feb 3rd, 2015 at 7:53pm

I have views similar to Nanci's, but with some added ones based on experience. 

My experience is more along the Chakric type, energetic affects of sexual energy. 

I've had some experiences where sexual energy, which has a lot of energetic potential, was re-routed through deep, consistent, and expanded meditation. 

I both lost the sex drive and any interest for a time, but felt very alive, aware, and had a lot of energy.  This was not done on purpose, it was like a side effect of that meditation period. 

I also happen to believe that some spiritual Teachers were aware of the powerful nature of sexual energy and re-routed this energy more permanently than i did.  These teachers were totally devoted to service and expanding their own consciousness so as to be as aligned to truth, creative/constructive, and PUL consciousness as much as is possible. 

Normally for most, when they have sex, this energy raises and dissipates somewhere in the first 4 centers.  If they are in a loving relationship, it mostly dissipates through the 4th center.  If mutual love is not involved and based more on lust, it's more dissipated through the first 2 centers, which are slower vibratory and more limited in nature. 

As for closest related codified belief systems already that address the subject, the closest i've found is some Taoist philosophies that talk about this other aspect of sexual energy and harnessing it for spiritual purposes.

It's a tricky subject, because it's not black and white, yet so many sources want to make it more so, whether they are for or against sex.  I'm neither, as i know it has both it's potentially constructive and destructive aspects.

Dedicating a union of two, to the service of the Whole and of Love, and consciously seeking to create a positive channel of bringing a mature, service type Soul into the world, is an extremely constructive and important activity.  For most, this is the highest aspect of sexual energy.  It works on the like attracts and begets like principle/truth.

Few will be called in this life to follow in the steps of those couple of spiritual teachers who reached a more pure Christ Consciousness, hence for most, there is no real need to focus on re-routing/directing that energy into the higher centers. 

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Feb 3rd, 2015 at 8:00pm

Sure, I'll bite.  Smiley

First of all, Nanci proves that just because you had an NDE that doesn't mean that you know everything.

I've seen some articles she wrote about evil, and she pretty much limits the discussion to body-based behavior. She doesn't seem to understand that there are some unfriendly beings out there. (I recall what I said on another post about evil, that doesn't mean I don't acknowledge the existence of beings that are currently manifesting in a negative way.)

Regarding sex, it seems as if she is speaking in a general way. It is good that she spoke of "Light Being souls" having the ability to prevent things such as sexual abuse, rape, incest and violation of the sanctity of marriage. This suggests that Light Being souls don't see everything as equal and desirable.

My feeling is that the sex drive and lust are one thing, and love is another. People can share love while having sex, but going by what I've experienced, a man will need to have some lust-based thoughts that have nothing to do with love if he is going to be able to function sexually.

For most people what she said seems okay, but if a person wants to evolve as close as possible to light being level while incarnated in a body, he (or she) probably needs to evolve beyond sex. Divine love and lust are at two different vibrational levels. Lust can have an effect on how we view others. For example, some people have a tendency to "fall in love" only with people they find physically attractive.

Two people can share love with each other without having sex. They can have sex without sharing love. So there must be some separation between a body-based animalistic drive and a spirit-based way of being.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 3rd, 2015 at 8:26pm

While i agree with Albert's essential points, i think that "intention" and motivation is as important in this area, as any other. 

Earlier, i mentioned that if two people come together, and dedicate their union to a higher power, and seek to bring a child of promise and spiritual blessings to the world, this is a pretty important and constructive use of sexual energy that is more aligned to the Spirit aspect of it.

A very long time ago, a time not remembered by history, a largish group of spiritually oriented people came together to try to co-create a better society.  One of the practices they came to agree upon, was a sort of "state" run program of mating. 

The mating was primarily to produce better vehicles, because at the time, there were some left over issues/imbalances in a percentage of bodies of the time. 

So they were trying to correct this, by mating people with both more balanced and healthy bodies, and people of more expanded consciousness as to create both better vehicles and to bring more positive and service oriented types into the world. 

This program was very successful, and along with other measures, eventually helped to balance the physical issue. 

Or another example.  The Essenes did similar (but not the same, the unions were more spontaneous and attraction based for the most part) for many generations in trying to bring the Messiah into the world.  They dedicated their minds, bodies, and Souls to this activity, even to including their unions. 

Eventually, they accomplished what they sought, in creating ideal circumstances and conditions to bring that Teacher of teachers into the world. 

Say theoretically something happens to reduce the human population by quite a bit.  Those who are left, who are spiritually intune, might be called to consciously bring other service Souls into the world, and it's mighty hard to do that without the sexual act unless a potential's mothers body and consciousness is very fast vibratory/expanded in nature.  This will eventually start to happen more in the future though, i think, but for a long while, sexual union will still be the typical way of bringing new bodies and consciousnesses into this world. 

So like in anything in life, intention and motivation matters quite a lot in whether or not it's constructive or destructive in affect.  One can have sex with little conscious or mind focus on lust--the body will still often react, but body reactions and mind focus are two different things.

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #4 - Feb 4th, 2015 at 6:21pm

Sex, food, shelter, etc. are basic to humans and many beliefs are built around all of these. As Justin mentioned, it's the motivation or intent behind an interaction with another person that is important.  We are either motivated by love/caring/compassion or we are motivated by fear/ego/selfishness.  Love is always something that is given, it is caring and compassion that comes from within and is radiated outward as the motivation for our interactions with, as well as our reactions to others, and our environment.

Lust, is simply a word we use to describe an emotion.  It's synonymous with desire, crave, covet, yearn for, etc.  And it can apply to sex, a warm coat, a roof that doesn't leak, a tasty meal, etc.  There are no right/moral or wrong/immoral emotions, unless you build a belief around them that says they are right, wrong, moral, or immoral.  Emotions exist as an intrinsic feedback mechanism.  Having an orgasm, just like, having a good meal can satisfy a physical, as well as an emotional need.  And if basic human needs are satisfied, "space" can be created for spiritual growth as well.  Spiritual growth occurs when we interact with love/caring and compassion as our motivation.

I don't disagree with what Nanci is saying, but I'm not sure she answered her reader's question.  Sexual self-gratification or having an orgasm does not require interaction with another person, so this can be neither a moral or an immoral action.  It's simply an act to satisfy the human need of a healthy person that may or may not be in a relationship.  If in a relationship, self-gratification could have selfish intent if the needs of a partner were not being met, but otherwise, it is said to be healthy.

Our interactions with each other are what is important.  If they are motivated from intent that is caring, considerate, of another, then they connect us to our inner being through loving intent and promote spiritual growth.  Spiritual growth has nothing to do with eliminating a basic human need such as celibacy or fasting, etc.  Spiritual growth has everything to do with having a loving intent.  Love and feeling emotional lust go together just fine unless you build a belief that says something different.

We are always connected to divine love within.  Eliminating fear, ego, and hindering beliefs allow divine love to up well and flow freely from deep within us.  This is the foundation of spiritual growth.  If we remove fear and ego from our consciousness, divine love radiates from within us by design, and loving intent becomes an automatic reaction to all our interactions with our environment, as well as with each other.

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Feb 4th, 2015 at 7:03pm

Kathy:

Much of what you say probably applies to a very high percentage of the human population.

If a person does the solo thing you spoke of, he (or she) might end up thinking of another person. If a person does so, is it possible that he will make an uninvited energetic connection to the person he thinks of?

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #6 - Feb 5th, 2015 at 12:24am

Albert, just thinking of another person likely would not result in an energetic connection with that person, but sure it's possible if someone has powerful intent and knows how to use it. Most people are not able to focus their intent in such a way as to make any kind of energetic connection that would be meaningful or even noticeable to someone else.  Since our consciousness is constrained by our brain, our focus is determinate.

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Feb 5th, 2015 at 5:24pm

Some thoughts on lust.  Lust seems to me to be a combo of mind focus and body reactions.  Overall, it seems to be more a body reaction than other emotions. 

But is lust and are emotions purely neutral even in the context of no interaction with others? 

Is anger or sadness purely neutral in nature?  Seems that these create poisons within the body, especially when over focused on.  Yes, they are fairly natural human emotions, but is it good to be so affected and limited by the personality's and body's reactions? 

Some people let sadness or anger overwhelm them and drown out their quieter voice, the one of their consciousness. 

Many have this issue with lust too.  Some continue these body based addictions even after they leave the body--remember Monroe's "pile"?  What a limited existence to be so focused on a body based reaction and energetic. 

As mentioned earlier, lust is both a mind focus and a body reaction.  Let's look at the body part of it in a more holistic context. 

An interesting finding in the research of anti social personality disorder spectrum formerly known as psychopathy and sociopathy, is that it's common that people, both male and female (more rare than males), that fall into this spectrum, have higher amounts of the hormone testosterone in their bodies than the average. 

Testosterone is more a male hormone than a female one overall, though most females often have some in their bodies too. 

Not surprisingly, these types of individuals often have a higher sex drive than the average, which goes along with the greater than typical amount of testosterone. 

If either a male or a female artificially raises the levels of this hormone in the body, some common symptoms occur besides physical changes of greater muscle mass, hair, etc.  More prone to anger, higher sex drive/lust experienced, more forcefulness of personality, etc.   In astrological terms, you could say that they become more "Mars attuned" in nature. 

In auric terms, you could say they become more red in nature, and certainly in adults with a very high sex drive, who are prone to anger/easy frustration, impulsiveness, and self centeredness red is often a strong and/or dominant color in their auric patterns. 

Psychopathic type personalities are essentially "slow vibratory" and entrophic type personalities.  I'm not saying that everyone with a high sex drive, who experiences a lot of lust, is psychopathic or spiritually immature, course not, however that there is a strong correlation between higher amounts of testosterone and sex drive in both males and females within this spectrum, is quite interesting. 

Testosterone seems to be a very earthly and slow vibratory hormone, and as it goes up, so does lust, often anger, often self centeredness, impulsiveness, and other traits we could describe as limited and anti-spiritual/anti expanded consciousness in nature.   

So, lust may not be such a neutral pattern and experience after all, and it makes sense that if one has spiritual ideals and wants to grow both consciousness wise and attune the body to the highest within, that indulging in lust will not be a helpful or constructive thing on average. 

There may be individual cases of say sexual abuse or the like, wherein an individual may need to focus on the issue of sex in order to heal something, but generally speaking, over focus on sex and lust essentially has the effect to slow down the vibratory patterns of one's energy system. 

Just as redirecting or re-routing that powerful bodily energy, can have a strong affect on stimulating the higher centers of the body, such as the Pineal and Pituitary.   But it's not something that should be forced, it's something that  will happen if you are living a certain way otherwise.   

Nor is it about lust being "immoral" or wrong, or evil or anything so silly as that, but that like Albert said, it's a body based energetic that is limiting in nature and tendency, especially in the context of over focus.   

Directed into certain channels, it can be a very constructive pattern.  But the tendency for most is not constructive or spiritually uplifting in nature, but yet another box of limitations based on body reactions.

If humanity spent less time and focus on body based reactions and energetics, and more time on spiritual ideals, Love, service, etc, then humanity would begin to free itself from the limiting pull of the Earth.  We would begin to collectively raise our vibratory patterns, and we would start to perceive and experience life differently--more positively, more harmoniously, more spiritually. 

I've noticed that in my own life, that during periods of greater sex drive and lust, i've generally also been slower vibratory in other ways as well.   As i've attuned my body more and more to the level of my Expanded self, the less i experience lust or a strong sex drive, and that is without much regular or consistent meditation. 

So in this, i agree more with Albert.  However, i do think Albert is painting it overly black and white.  As mentioned, there are constructive uses of the sex drive, though most don't use it in that way. 

On a side note, i'm convinced that a vegetarian diet, eventually lowers testosterone some in the body, because of some studies done in prisons where inmates fed a vegetarian diet became more peaceful and calm after eating vegetarian.  I noticed some changes along those lines after i started to eat vegetarian.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 5th, 2015 at 5:31pm

Another point i forgot to mention is that looking at it energetically, both lust and testosterone correspond to the first two energetic centers in the body (which correspond to the endocrine glandular system), and as mentioned earlier there seems to be both strong correlations with the color red aura wise and with the Planet Mars in astrology. 

A little first and 2nd center focus and integration is needed while being connected to a body, as it's connected to our body's survival instincts and urges. 

But, a wise person will be a master of these and not a slave, and keep it a little focus, otherwise it will be mighty hard to attune the body to expanded consciousness.  As you attune the body more and more to expanded consciousness, the more you will notice these body based reaction, instincts, and impulses will tend to get weaker and less frequent. 

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Feb 5th, 2015 at 7:19pm

Kathy:

I don't have enough information to quantify to what degree a person can make an energetic connection to a person he (or she) fantasizes about.  At the very least a person might end up sending some sex-based thoughts to the person that is fantasized about.

If astral thought leads to astral creations, I wonder if the fantasy-based thoughts of a physical person can lead to some sort of related astral creation. Such thoughts would probably be backed by a significant amount of emotional energy. If they are created, they might come to an end once the fantasy comes to an end.

Regarding what Justin just wrote, this World does seem to be too focussed on sex. If you looked at the energy field of a person who is addicted to internet porn, his energy might not look that good.  He might attract to himself some of those sex-pile spirits Justin referred to. There might be other astral entities that feed off his sexual energy. These beings might try to influence a person to view internet porn more frequently. When he dies he might join a sex pile, or get attracted to a still living sex addict. It would partly be a matter of how his other tendencies factor in.

Lights of Love wrote on Feb 5th, 2015 at 12:24am:
Albert, just thinking of another person likely would not result in an energetic connection with that person, but sure it's possible if someone has powerful intent and knows how to use it. Most people are not able to focus their intent in such a way as to make any kind of energetic connection that would be meaningful or even noticeable to someone else.  Since our consciousness is constrained by our brain, our focus is determinate.

IP Logged

Gman

Reply #10 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 10:53am

This is her attitude towards others. Nanci Danison, Horse Manure Peddler! Cheesy Gman.   http://celestial.kuriakon00.com/nde/nanci_danison.htm

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #11 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 2:48pm

Gman:

I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand there are some people that seem to be too fixated with making money while sharing spiritual information. Consider some of the Hay House people. Going by what they do one would think that only wealthy people who can afford cruises and expensive retreats at fancy resorts need spiritual knowledge. Perhaps poor people are more fortunate than the wealthy people who can afford to attend such events.  Wink

On the other hand, people try to make money with other books, so to some degree it is okay with spiritual books. Going by Youtube, Nanci does share some information for free. I don't believe she is a fake. I can't say that I agree with all of her interpretations, but overall I've enjoyed listening to her videos.
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2015 at 4:02pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #12 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:46pm

Wayne Dyer is a Hay House person. He promoted Anita Moorjani, she seems okay to me.

But sometimes his discrimination seems off. He's promoted John of God. I don't know much of JOG, but warning bells go off. At a new age event I asked a person at a JOG booth why JOG does that twisting pliers within a nose thing, and the booth person said to show people that no pain results, a way to try to convince people that JOG is legit. Seems strange to me.

Some people might say the link provides baseless accusations.  Certainly baseless accusations are a possibility, but so are true confessions. If we don't give the later consideration, will we be free to find out what's true?

I'd like to add that negative entities could help with healing even though they are negative. The question is, what is the cost?

http://dangerousdiane.blogspot.com/2008/01/john-of-god-from-i-dont-believe-it-fi...

http://intuitionunlimitedbyamybiank.blogspot.com/2011/07/john-of-god-in-brazil.h...
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2015 at 8:34pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Gman

Reply #13 - Mar 9th, 2015 at 11:27pm

IP Logged

doodad

ALK Member

Reply #14 - Mar 31st, 2015 at 4:26pm

Hi all,
   I am new here so I hope you'll bear with me. I have read on this board for a few days and find it highly interesting. I am a "recovering" Christian fundamentalist, so a lot of these ideas are new to me, although I did read Bob Monroe's first book probably 20-25 years ago. I found it quite bizarre at the time. I have also been very intrigued by near death and out of body experiences, though I've never had either.
   One of the things that has led me away from Bible fundamentalism is the fact that much of what it is based on simply is not true. The world was not created in 6 days 6000 years ago. Never happened that way. Overwhelming evidence proves otherwise. For me to believe something, it needs to be supported by evidence, or at the very least not conflict with it.
   Which brings me to Nanci Danison. I hadn't heard of her before, but after seeing her name here I watched several of her videos. She held my interest until she began going on about how it was revealed to her in her NDE that there were 3 epochs of man. According to her, the first epoch died out at the time the dinosaurs went extinct. Immediately alarm bells started going off. There were no large mammals at the time of the dinosaurs, let alone humans. So what is going on? Is she making this stuff up? Was it some kind of brain chemical trip? I quit watching at that point, but my impression was that this wasn't even technically a NDE as she was just sitting in a chair waiting for her doctor. Guess i didn't stick around to see if she had coded when they came back.
   This has been my overall impression of the NDE/OBE phenomena thus far. There are some inspiring accounts, there are some consistencies among them, some you think just have to be true because there's just no other explanation, but then along comes one that makes you go, "Huh? Are they serious?"
   Any thoughts?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.