Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Suppressed NDE Knowlwdge (Read 12768 times)
Berserk2

Suppressed NDE Knowlwdge
Jan 30th, 2015 at 1:40am

After reading many NDE accounts lately, I have become aware of another feature that is very common.  The patient claims to "download" knowledge that answers every conceivable question about the mystery of life, God, and unfair suffering. Then they either fail to share that knowledge or admit that their memory did not preserve this knowledge when they returned to normal consciousness.  What should we make of this frequent amnesia?

Are we simply not meant to know the ultimate answers to life's most pressing philosophical and theological questions?
If so, what implications does that have for our quest for ultimate truth and reality?  Or were the answers suppressed because they only make sense in a timeless realm with more dimensions than our universe?  The NDErs do recall something--that they received these ultimate  answers.  Should we dismiss their claims as a confusion created by their great peace experienced in their confrontation with the Being of Light?  Might these suppressed memories be retrieved through hypnotic regression?  Any thoughts?

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Suppressed NDE Knowlwdge
Reply #1 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 6:35pm

Don:

I've also read of the factor you speak of. I know that I've had spiritual experiences for which I can't remember everything after the experience is over.

If a person has an expanded experience without the usual limitations of the human mind/brain, and then relies on his body-based brain afterwards, it isn't surprising if he isn't able to retain everything.

When a person tries to recall what he experienced, his interpreter might get in the way to some degree.

There are occasions when I meditate and I experience bliss, a state of being that feels complete, and I feel as if I don't need anything else.  There is somewhat of a tendency to click out during such experiences. It is hard to say what happens during such click out periods. It seems as if my ability to remain self-conscious has improved. Perhaps through spiritual development we can build a bridge between our human mind and a higher level of being.

It could be that to some degree we aren't meant to know everything. Perhaps when the time is right we'll know more.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 31st, 2015 at 12:36pm

Well said Albert, agreed on all points. 

To fully understand/perceive it all, i think you would have to completely transcend the physical form of being connected to a human.  You can describe this in different ways. 

Some might say, raise/speed up the vibration of the flesh to that of pure Light (an extremely fast frequency).

Some might say, insert a different personal data stream into the Earthly data stream. 

Some might say to experience the Resurrection like  Yeshua did.  For no doubt, even for him, it's likely that there was a difference in perception/awareness before and after his Resurrection process. 

If we are still limited by the limitations and rule sets, of this particular dimension/data stream, it's unlikely we could know all of it while maintaining a connection to and working through a human body. 

The rule set here says that the human body has to evolve over time, according to different pressures and influences holistically.  Gradual consciousness change influencing the physical, environmental/physical pressures and influences, E.T.'s changing aspects of DNA/genetics. 

From the rule sets involved here, it will take awhile for humanity and it's vehicle to update enough to be able to handle and reflect more purely much more of this info and radiation consciously and clearly.   

Even just body wise, not everyone is on the same page. Some have bodies that are more along that evolutionary process, bodies that were purposely fit for them being more expanded consciousnesses.  Particularly we see this with E.T. history and influence with humanity. 

Positive, spiritual based E.T.'s are allowed to work with humanity in a hidden way, and take individuals on board and make subtle changes so that over generations, they can create bodies more fit to and reflective of expanded consciousness.  The E.T.'s have to work within both spiritual and physical rule sets to accomplish these changes constructively. 

Sometimes they have done this, to create more efficient vehicles for some of their own to come into to become human to help the process of spiritual evolution directly from the inside. 

It's all one big retrieval process on many, many levels simultaneously.  And even our fleshly bodies are involved to some extent. 

Yeshua had a head start over many.  The Essene's spent many generations purposely and consciously evolving their vehicles so that they could create a proper channel and vehicle for him to enter, and meanwhile positive E.T.s were working with them as well. 

Then, his own Spirit/Expanded Self/Disk, directly intervened and sparked life within his Mother's womb because her vehicle's vibrations were raised enough to allow same.   His physical vehicle from the get go was more advanced and evolved, and able to handle greater and more pure Light. 

The fact that he constantly used the vehicle well, and constantly made positive, loving, Whole centered choices and did not live for his selfish self, further raised the vibrations of the body ever more. 

I think in about a thousand years or so, most of the bodies around will catch up to near his body's state when he was born and many expanded consciousnesses will be incarnating here to continually improve things, till the point that humanity is fully redeemed and can be let go of. 

We have healed and retrieved you humanity, and in doing so, we have transcended you, to become what we were meant to become, fully conscious Co-Creators with the Whole and with Source and it's oldest Retrieving child whom has been a full adult for many eons now.

IP Logged

Gman

Reply #3 - Feb 2nd, 2015 at 10:26pm

Berserk2 wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 1:40am:
After reading many NDE accounts lately, I have become aware of another feature that is very common.  The patient claims to "download" knowledge that answers every conceivable question about the mystery of life, God, and unfair suffering. Then they either fail to share that knowledge or admit that their memory did not preserve this knowledge when they returned to normal consciousness.  What should we make of this frequent amnesia?

Are we simply not meant to know the ultimate answers to life's most pressing philosophical and theological questions?
If so, what implications does that have for our quest for ultimate truth and reality?  Or were the answers suppressed because they only make sense in a timeless realm with more dimensions than our universe?  The NDErs do recall something--that they received these ultimate  answers.  Should we dismiss their claims as a confusion created by their great peace experienced in their confrontation with the Being of Light?  Might these suppressed memories be retrieved through hypnotic regression?  Any thoughts?   

Don. Should we consider that the author of this NDE be a genuine NDE?...In my opinion I think not! So Lucifer/Satan, in his NDE are now residing in the second heaven!?? Only to descend to 'Hell' after the final judgement. According to him, hell is reserved for those who have not obtained permission from God to perform negative acts. Lucifer/Satan, and all his demons will be sent there after Gods final judgement according to him.

He also says that 97.5% of humanity will end up in the second heaven and hell eventually. Wow! Nice predictions from a former police officer and baptist minister.  GMan
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/christianity01.html       

IP Logged

Gman

Reply #4 - Feb 2nd, 2015 at 10:54pm

Gman wrote on Feb 2nd, 2015 at 10:26pm:
Berserk2 wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 1:40am:

Don. Should we consider that the author of this NDE be a genuine NDE?...In my opinion I think not! So Lucifer/Satan, in his NDE are now residing in the second heaven!?? Only to descend to 'Hell' after the final judgement. According to him, hell is reserved for those who have not obtained permission from God to perform negative acts. Lucifer/Satan, and all his demons will be sent there after Gods final judgement, according to him.

He also says that 97.5% of humanity will end up in the second heaven and hell eventually. Wow! Nice predictions from a former police officer and baptist minister.  GMan
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/christianity01.html       

It seems that for some strange reason my link does not work? So go to www.near-death.com and search for Howard Pittman, or google up Howard Pittman...Christian Zealots rearing their power on the Internet!!! Gman

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Feb 3rd, 2015 at 1:30pm

Gman:

I didn't read the NDE account you provided, but going by what you said, it is too extreme to be considered valid. I believe it is posible that some people who want to push a fundamentalist ajenda would make up an NDE.  The end justifies the means bs.  There are also some Christian cult leaders who try to control their followers through fear.

"97.5% of people will end up in hell." What a bunch of stupid nonsense. Hopefully stupid enough that some people will let go of their fear long enough to question the source of such information, regardless of where it comes from.

IP Logged

Gman

Reply #6 - Feb 5th, 2015 at 11:41pm

recoverer wrote on Feb 3rd, 2015 at 1:30pm:
Gman:

I didn't read the NDE account you provided, but going by what you said, it is too extreme to be considered valid. I believe it is posible that some people who want to push a fundamentalist ajenda would make up an NDE.  The end justifies the means bs.  There are also some Christian cult leaders who try to control their followers through fear.

"97.5% of people will end up in hell." What a bunch of stupid nonsense. Hopefully stupid enough that some people will let go of their fear long enough to question the source of such information, regardless of where it comes from.

Thanks Recoverer..Sorry for the delay in replying. George Gman

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #7 - Feb 6th, 2015 at 8:06pm

Gman, you're welcome.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #8 - Feb 11th, 2015 at 12:29am

Berserk2,

For me difficulty remembering things that occur during and NDE comes under the concept that, memory of an event is stored within the area of consciousness in which the event occurred.  In my workshops I teach that to remember an event only requires that we shift our focus of attention back to the area of consciousness where the event occurred.  In some cases, like NDEs; the area of consciousness is not a familiar one which can make the shift somewhat difficult.

There of lots of mundane example of this concept in our everyday life.  Remembering feelings we experience during the experience can make that shift easier.

Bruce

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Feb 11th, 2015 at 3:11pm

I'll try that Bruce. I've done so to some degree, but perhaps I should try harder.

There have been occasions when I was in a non-physical state having a conversation with a spirit being, I would think that this is cool, but then the experience would come to an end and I wouldn't remember what was discussed. During such experiences I remember my life in this World but I don't experience it.

When I receive spirit information while remaining aware of this World, I'm able to remember what is communicated. However, extended conversations with words don't take place. Only imagery and single sentences.

I also have nonphysical experiences where I am aware of the fact that I'm having a nonphysical experience and I remember my life in this World, I don't experience the physical World at such times, I'm able to remember what I experienced, but only one sentence at a time can be communicated, not discussions. Knowledge can be shared during such experiences.

Bruce Moen wrote on Feb 11th, 2015 at 12:29am:
Berserk2,

For me difficulty remembering things that occur during and NDE comes under the concept that, memory of an event is stored within the area of consciousness in which the event occurred.  In my workshops I teach that to remember an event only requires that we shift our focus of attention back to the area of consciousness where the event occurred.  In some cases, like NDEs; the area of consciousness is not a familiar one which can make the shift somewhat difficult.

There of lots of mundane example of this concept in our everyday life.  Remembering feelings we experience during the experience can make that shift easier.

Bruce

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Feb 12th, 2015 at 1:14am

The essential concept that Bruce talked about, i think is true, but i'm not sure it's just about only intention and focus.  Intention and focus are an important, core part of it for sure, but there seem to be other important and equally influencing variables. 

Perception seems to generally follow beingness, and while remembering the feelings associated with an experience is a boost and can help align the beingness perception sides together, there may be other things that need to happen first. 

For example, in a lot of NDE's, it seems like some folks get to experience some very expanded areas of consciousness, but in a lot of these cases it seems they are getting a lot of help/boosting from others more expanded than themselves to more fully perceive/be there temporarily, and this is when not very connected or not connected to a body, which makes perceiving/experiencing these very expanded states easier. 

Being more directly or strongly connected to a human body and this dimension has a very innately grounding/narrowing influence. 

I don't think most humans who don't have a NDE will experience/perceive as vividly those very expanded states as those who became very disconnected from their bodies temporarily. 

The few who do without an NDE are likely very (unusually) expanded, mature consciousnesses who have aligned their physical body energy system strongly to their consciousness. 

In my so far limited experience with this, this is a very holistic process that involves certain choices and changes on various levels physically, mentally, and spiritually.  Diet/health lifestyle, choosing to meditate and pray, choosing to open to Love, being positive and helpful, being of positive service, etc, etc.   I have a hard time remembering a lot of detail or perceiving vividly very expanded consciousness areas.  Yes, i get the general feelings, but not a lot of the specific info/data (most of the time). 

Neither i, or rather my body energy system, is attuned, balanced, or uplifted enough.   My sense is that my lack of meditation is one of the bigger factors in my inability to more fully perceive those expanded consciousness areas. The other is a lack of pure receptivity to and livingness of PUL.

At the same time, i'm not sure i really want to be that open to begin with, not with the way the world is now.  I was really open when much younger, and it was difficult to say the least. 

Also, there is the factor that sometimes we aren't ready to consciously perceive (while more directly connected to a body) certain info for various reasons relating to our (or even others) growth process. 

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #11 - Feb 13th, 2015 at 2:06am

Don,

I have been rereading Heaven and Hell by Swedenborg, and found a pearl there that directly addresses your topic.  ES may be the best source to look for an explanation for the loss of knowledge, as here was a truly brilliant mind, who should have been able to recall and then recap the secrets he had learned.  He says that angelic communication is different than earthly communication with spoken language.  He says that their speech is full of wisdom because it proceeds from their interior thoughts, and their interior thought is wisdom, as their interior affection is love, and in their speech, their love and wisdom unite: 

"For this reason then, speech is so full of wisdom that they (angels) can express in a single word what man can not express in a thousand words; also the ideas of their thought include things that are beyond man's comprehension, and still more his power of expression.  This is why the things that have been heard and seen in heaven are said to be ineffable, and such as ear hath never heard, nor eye seen.  That this is true, I have also been permitted to learn by experience.  At times, I have entered into the state in which angels are, an in that state have talked with them, and I then understood everything.  But when I was brought back into my former state, and thus into the natural thought proper to man, and wished to recall what I had heard, I could not; for there were thousands of things unadapted to the ideas of natural thought, and therefore inexpressible except by variegations of heavenly light, and thus not at all by human words. "

Matthew

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #12 - Feb 13th, 2015 at 1:25pm

Doc:

Related to what you wrote, if another person in this World wanted to know what your whole life is about, no matter how many words you share it might be difficult for a person to get a full appreciation of what your life has been and is about.

In spirit communication it can all be understood simutaneously. Such knowledge could be hard to recall while physical. However, at some level the knowledge would be inside. It would be a matter of not letting misleading filters get in the way of retrieving that information.

Did I say "retrieving" in a different context than is the norm here?  Smiley

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #13 - Feb 14th, 2015 at 11:45am

I suspect that the spiritual plane is an expanded realm of consciousness where we are still ourselves, but much more than human.  Multiple sources talk of their experiences with the instantaneous transfer of thought and knowledge, currently not possible in physical reality.

Swedenborg mentions some interesting distinctions among people (angels) in the spiritual plane.  Some, like our friends here, still operate on logical reasoning.  For them, the truths behind love of the good and love for others must be first brought into consciousness, but are not believed as truths.  He labels these folks in the "spiritual" kingdom.   He believes that they are on a different, perhaps less evolved level when compared to the people in the "celestial realm."  In the celestial way of thought, people love what is good, and what is true, because instantly, they acknowledge it as being so, without thought.  They do not debate what is good, and what is true, because they are infused with the light of this wisdom directly, and it is part of their nature.  There is therefore no need to debate, because for them (the celestial members) it is simply part of their nature. 

When one is raised with the light of reason and logic as the only true path toward enlightenment, then sometimes, I believe one shuts himself/herself off from the direct experience of "the knowing" of things, which is an entirely different mindset.  Indeed, I think that we are so used to physical reality, and the scientific method of inquiry, that many good, well intentioned people close themselves off to the direct experience of love and divine truth directly from the source. 

If people had NDEs, and somehow brought back wild verifications of uncanny predictions, or new theories of reality, it would be intriguing, and stimulate interest.  And yet, it does not in anyway address the issue of how to open yourself up to divine love, and give up on using proofs obtained in the dense constraints of physical reality in order to believe in something greater. 

Matthew

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #14 - Feb 14th, 2015 at 1:44pm

Doc:

What you just wrote reminds me of what Nanci Dannision was told as her NDE came to an end. "Don't try to remember everything, you won't be able to, just remember the love." (I paraphased what she was told.)

Non-duality is a form of spirituality that gets too locked up in logic eventhough it claims to be experiential. It appeals to intellectual people. It is better that they listen to their heart more and find out about some of the celestial plane factors you just wrote of.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.