Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pets Go To Heaven Too - You won't believe (Read 948 times)
IsabellaWalker

ALK Member

Pets Go To Heaven Too - You won't believe
Jan 6th, 2015 at 6:09am

Hi People,

This is Isabella Walker, a diehard fan of After Life Novels. As I was going through the Google, got this forum. Its all AFTER LIFE Here!!!

So, I thought to share some of the best lines I experienced while reading my favorite author's after life novels.

Here it goes:

Pets Go To Heaven Too:

It is my conviction, in view of far reaching research, that all of life is everlasting. Indeed the littlest creepy crawly, as it slithers along through the world, conveys inside itself its own particular uncommon little bit of The Light of God.

In the matter of people the proof for survival is overpowering. Look at the reference on my landing page and you will get some thought of simply what is out there.

Presently in the matter of pets there is at the end of the day an enormous measure of proof showing that anything we adore and which cherishes us will be holding up for us when we traverse.

I began all alone individual journey to get some answers concerning 'life after death' around ten years prior and it wasn't much sooner than I acknowledged exactly how gigantic the entire theme is. One of the center components is by all accounts the 'close passing background' or NDE where subjects at the purpose of death report being drawn into a shaft towards a splendid and adoring Light.

If this keeps you interested, For More You can visit: www.afterlifenovels.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.