Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Monroe's universe: curls / beings? (Read 1266 times)
Javik

ALK Member

Monroe's universe: curls / beings?
Jan 2nd, 2015 at 10:30pm

I know that much of Robert Monroe's later books are basically filtered by his own beliefs about the nonphysical state, though his experiences seemed pretty clean and pure without much religious trappings.

One common item in his books is the reference to beings as "curls". I notice that a complex spiral with a humanoid shape in the center, is a sort of logo for the Monroe Institute.

I'm wondering if this a direct perception that Robert saw of beings, sort of like a extremely complex knotting and twisting of an ethereal "rope".

I don't really know how to define what I'm even talking about here, as I have never "seen" it myself.

This might not be static but rather constantly moving or pulsating, changing in brightness or color. If there seems to be terminations of the spirals that lead out into space around the being, they could either just fade out and become invisible, or fan out and become part of the aura/shell around the being. 

This is just me making random guesses. I'm mainly just wondering if others who have been able to do astral projection, can they offer any insight on this, or am I totally off base.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Re: Monroe's universe: curls / beings?
Reply #1 - Jan 3rd, 2015 at 11:18am

Javik wrote on Jan 2nd, 2015 at 10:30pm:
I don't really know how to define what I'm even talking about here, as I have never "seen" it myself..

Javik,

One of the things to always remember regarding what things "look like" in the nonphysical world is that (in my opinion) non of us ever sees what is actually there.  Each of only "sees" the nearest similar thing to what is actually there that is stored in our own, individual previous memory and experience.

To my perception "curls" looked something like the small cheese curl snack food shape that appeared to be made of white/yellow light.  It wasn't until I was examining them closely that I realized these little shapes were conscious beings and most likely what Monroe referred to as "curls."  I wrote about my encounter with Curls in my third book, Voyages Into the Afterlife.

BTW, OBE is completely unnecessary for anyone desiring to explore nonphysical realities through their own direct experience.  There are much easier ways to explore There, but no matter what method is used the hardest thing to do is to believe you are doing it.

Bruce

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.