Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
So, everything I imagine will come to life? (Read 9420 times)
Dana

ALK Member

So, everything I imagine will come to life?
Dec 3rd, 2014 at 7:41pm

Will every single thought/image I have in my mind appear in front of me? I don't want a memory of a scary movie to appear in front of me and try to kill me. I'm scared to think if that is actually true. Is there a stop button so I can think without any scary monster I think of to come alive? I read in the FAQ, at this question "What is the equivalent of Focus 27 in other cultures?" and then I saw "if you want a 12-bedroom house in the mountains by a lake, you have only to imagine it, and it materializes," so is there any way to like imagine things and not have it materialize.

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Re: So, everything I imagine will come to life?
Reply #1 - Dec 4th, 2014 at 7:27am

There is a saying, fear is F-alse E-vidence A-ppearing R-eal.

Yes, fear can cause and even create images which have no real power over us except that which We give them. But, in the afterlife we are not alone and there are many protectors and helpers everywhere. From what I have gathered, it may be like we are little children when we cross over and need some help orienting ourselves to our new environment, which we do receive.

I have had the experience of fear creating a false reality for me here on earth, and I think it's good to practice feeling healthy, sound, robust, confident, happy, loving, gentle feelings and thoughts here -- for our own well being.

It is not possible to escape the fact that you are responsible for your own thoughts and emotions, here and elsewhere. You are not loved any less for what you have experienced here on earth -- the love that is experienced in the afterlife is incomprehensible to us here. But, your mind and its creations are yours and are your responsibility. From my perspective, my experience, that is the case.

The good news is, everything good in more ways than you could ever imagine will be waiting for you there. So, no worries.
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2014 at 10:46am by seagull »  

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Dec 5th, 2014 at 5:00pm

In the spiritual plane, it is said that thought is instantly translated into reality.  In our day to day physical plane, there is a delay, so that only our deepest thoughts, tied to conviction tend to manifest in our lives in one way or another. This is more subtle, but with some introspection, we can see that many circumstances in our physical life are attracted to us by our thoughts. 

I think many initial frightening or hellish experiences stem from people projecting their human fears onto the template or easel of the afterlife.  I do think that something negative can materialize, but I think it can be dissolved quickly if a person understands their new ability and/or asks for help.  The help really doesn't come from an outside source, it is more that a helper would let the newly deceased know that they have the ability to create with their mind, and release the fear.   

No matter what the initial post mortem moments are like, we all will settle down into a mental/spiritual plane that conforms with our inner state.  There is nothing forced though.  No outside judgement forcing a person into their experience. 

M

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Dec 5th, 2014 at 7:16pm

DocM wrote on Dec 5th, 2014 at 5:00pm:
...help really doesn't come from an outside source, ...
No matter what the initial post mortem moments are like, we all will settle down into a mental/spiritual plane that conforms with our inner state.  There is nothing forced though.  No outside judgement forcing a person into their experience. 

M

Yes.
The conscious soul is indestructible. Whatever attacks may come to it, be it phantoms of one's own creating, or attacks from others, the attack is futile, it cannot harm the soul; it is like a cat trying to scratch us through a window pane. Its only effect (whether deliberate or incidental) is to cause fear and a squeezing out of stress energy, and in that process erodes the subtle personality bodies, leaving the soul on its own plane in accordance with its degree of realisation of self. The seeming attack or fear helps the role we played in Earthly life to fall away. So in effect it renders the soul a service. No state of intense fear can last. To induce it and attempt to sustain it, can only destroy it. Sooner or later, by observation or by exhaustion and giving up, the soul realises that no harm is taking place, except to superficial and artificial layers around itself, and so the conscious soul becomes objectively observant of what it thought was a threat, and with that it distinguishes between itself and its fears and moves on with greater realisation of itself. The same occurs in this physical life where we fear the destruction of the body, and rightly we try to preserve it from harm and death, for it is a vehicle of our learning. And when the body is finally destroyed, the threat of death has done as much as it could do, which was to only kill the body, a superficial layer, while the soul remains alive and well, even better than before, more wiser, with greater realisation of itself and its immortal nature. Then the personality bodies are shed in much the same way. Their shedding is usually resisted too, until after repetitions, right education or observance, the process is learnt and the soul learns to go with the process more willingly and smoothly. Usually the more intense the fear, the quicker it is realised as false and is passed through. It is the more longer term underlying broader beliefs which provide an assumed protection from background fears that can take longer to work through after death. But depending on the nature and the truth or falsity of the belief, working through it can make for greater progress towards realisation of truth and self. 

cb      
« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2014 at 1:45am by 1796 »  

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #4 - Dec 6th, 2014 at 10:42am

Hi Dana,

First I think a person should realize that when one breaks from some belief system (say one is a former Catholic), and converts to some new reference frame (e.g. OBE travelers), that one is exposed to a smorgasbord of opinions published in some paperback or appears in some YouTube; all spoken as if gospel.  Then you're also exposed to a concept concerning relevance of truth, that there is no true truth.  So now what are you suppose to think?  All you have to do is believe it? 

In this mix, you are now struggling with the components of your own mind, in a world of no rules it would appear, other than what you think.  Oh, maybe someone has tossed together some guidelines, but what does one really know about those.  Again check if it has been repeated in some other paperback?

The difficult thing is you really need to know for yourself, and it can take a lot of confusion before one knows what one knows. Trying to get to that point is sort of like trying to lift yourself up by the bootstraps.  It takes time.

You have to learn to discern what is a product of you own thinking (your imagination) and what is truly presenting itself to you; discern what are your own thoughts and what thoughts you have that originate from somewhere else. It's not easy, it can take decades to expose some of these things.  We are "all" as small children in this existence.

Can the things you think, that you fear, hurt you?  Yes. That depends on whether you believe it (psychosomatic illness for example do take place).  Can things vex your thinking?  Yes until you figure it out for your own and one learns to clearly refute it.  Is there protection for you beyond what your wits can provide?  Yes if you seek it sincerely.

Talk is cheap unless one has lived thru some of these hellish nightmares that appear due to something one foolishly invoked, one really doesn't know all the possible realities that unfold due to forces greater than us.  To think otherwise is just another example of man's concentric world views, that he is somehow the center of its power.

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?  Jeremiah 17:9     .

...and don't blindly accept every New Age thought that you come across.  Oh, about the 12 room house by the lake - do you really think the metaphysical underpinning of the cosmos is here to simply give one what one wants?

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Dec 8th, 2014 at 9:41pm

Dana and BillB make interesting points.

The workings of our self and of life are complex. It is good to see and understand the complexities, and it even better to be able to simplify them. That's the trick, to be able to use the key that turns the complex lock. Some use the key and are not interested in how it works, only that it does work; others want to understand the workings of the mechanism. Either way works the mechanism and gets one through the door. And those who need to know the workings of things and the reasons why need to also understand that not everyone needs to know how everything works, most only want and need to get the result. Few people are locksmiths, but everyone uses locks and doors. Few people are motor mechanics, but nearly everyone drives or rides in a car. The car mechanic is no better/wiser/smarter than the one who drives a car but knows nothing of how it works. In fact the driver may be smarter, wiser and more important than the mechanic, or less so. The key operator who uses the door more significant and worthy than the locksmith who services it, or less so. It is not our knowing the workings that is important, but how we use the knowledge of those workings, for who and why. Why would we be a car mechanic rather than a car driver? How and for who do we use our skill? Are we working or teaching? If we are teaching are we teaching drivers or other mechanics, key operators or other locksmiths, and for themselves to be workers or to be further teachers? We need to know or estimate the requirements of those we deal with, or those we are targeting

Most people only require to operate the system, not work upon it, they only need to drive to the location or to open the door, so the religions have focused on operating instructions not mechanical instructions. That is, how to drive your vehicle, and which is the key to the door. Although a mechanic can see the religions contain mechanical explanations between the lines, most people are not mechanics and do not notice them; they only see the operating instructions. And many can't see those either, or think they know better.            

Dana and BillyB point out that life is largely a problem solving exercise. It is also an interaction exercise, for most of the problems are interpersonal/relationship based. When we make progress with those then life's logistical and situational type problems tend to solve/progress or be managed more easily.  Then what is the key here? what are the operations we need to know? As opposed the working mechanism.

Are we working from head or heart? or both? and how? in what order? what is the working relationship of the two organs/centres? what are the inherent tools of each? and how are those tools used and applied to the job? how much of the workings of head and heart do we need to understand just to use them? or to teach their use? and to who?

These are questions that might be worth pondering, to better know our self and our travelling direction.

In amongst it though, we should not be too serious at times when we don't have to be.

Personally I like to treat life like a game, a serious game, but still a game.   

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #6 - Dec 11th, 2014 at 11:33am

Dana wrote on Dec 3rd, 2014 at 7:41pm:
you have only to imagine it, and it materializes," so is there any way to like imagine things and not have it materialize.

Almost always those scary monsters we might perceive within nonphysical realities are just our own fears being projected into the surrounding environment and taking the form of what you fear.  The simplest way to deal with such fear-created fantasy characters is given in detail in my second book in a chapter called "The Banshee."  In my workshops I teach a technique that is based on what is called the Law of Love and Fear which basically says Love and Fear cannot be in the same place at the same time.  It's not a law enforced by some deity, it's more like the law of gravity.  In certain environments gravity just comes with the territory, same for the law of love and fear.

So, how is it used?  Simple.  Just feel love and project  that feeling toward whatever is causing you to feel fear.  One of two things will happen.  If the thing causing you to feel fear is just your own fear taking form, it will disappear like fog in the warmth of sunshine.  If it is what I call a fear mask, (your fear covering over something or someone who is really there like a friend or a Helper) the mask will disappear and you will see who is really there.

Above all, like others have mentioned, remember there are Helpers around you always to provide whatever assistance you need.  You might call them Angels or Guides or something else.  They are always with you, all you need do is ask for help.

Bruce

IP Logged

Gman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #7 - Dec 12th, 2014 at 12:58am

Bruce Moen wrote on Dec 11th, 2014 at 11:33am:
Dana wrote on Dec 3rd, 2014 at 7:41pm:
you have only to imagine it, and it materializes," so is there any way to like imagine things and not have it materialize.

Almost always those scary monsters we might perceive within nonphysical realities are just our own fears being projected into the surrounding environment and taking the form of what you fear.  The simplest way to deal with such fear-created fantasy characters is given in detail in my second book in a chapter called "The Banshee."  In my workshops I teach a technique that is based on what is called the Law of Love and Fear which basically says Love and Fear cannot be in the same place at the same time.  It's not a law enforced by some deity, it's more like the law of gravity.  In certain environments gravity just comes with the territory, same for the law of love and fear.

So, how is it used?  Simple.  Just feel love and project  that feeling toward whatever is causing you to feel fear.  One of two things will happen.  If the thing causing you to feel fear is just your own fear taking form, it will disappear like fog in the warmth of sunshine.  If it is what I call a fear mask, (your fear covering over something or someone who is really there like a friend or a Helper) the mask will disappear and you will see who is really there.

Above all, like others have mentioned, remember there are Helpers around you always to provide whatever assistance you need.  You might call them Angels or Guides or something else.  They are always with you, all you need do is ask for help.

Bruce

I recently viewed a youtube video about Bruce Moen conducting one of his so called "Afterlife Workshops". I counted who was there via the amount of money he charges personally for his "Imagination System?"..There was 40 thousand US dollars in the 'buy' person paying/audience!..If his "Imagination System", was true!?...Then how come there is Zero verification?.....GMan!???

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #8 - Dec 12th, 2014 at 1:18pm

Gman wrote on Dec 12th, 2014 at 12:58am:
I recently viewed a youtube video about Bruce Moen conducting one of his so called "Afterlife Workshops". I counted who was there via the amount of money he charges personally for his "Imagination System?"..There was 40 thousand US dollars in the 'buy' person paying/audience!..If his "Imagination System", was true!?...Then how come there is Zero verification?.....GMan!???

Gman,

Which YouTube video were you watching?  Where and when did the workshop take place and what language was it taught in?  I have no idea how you came up with me charging 40 thousand dollars for teaching my workshop.  To suggest that is what I charge is simply a ridiculous falsehood.

I do not set the price for participants to attend my workshops.  The host of the workshop is free to price it at whatever is appropriate for the country's economic conditions.  My fee for teaching is either a minimum amount or a percentage of the host's profit, which ever is greater.  There have been times in the past when I received as little as a few hundred dollars for teaching a 5-day workshop to 20 or more people.  Sometimes I receive more.

For you to suggest "Zero verification" is also a falsehood.  When I first started teaching, back in 1999 or so, there very little solid verification evidence.  In a group of 20 people perhaps only 2 to 5 participants would get anything verifiable.  Since then my teaching has improved and for many years at last half of the participants get solid verifying evidence.  Normally the rate of success is more between 80 and 95%.  Occasionally a workshop will have a lower success rate, but these are now few and far between.  For you to suggest "Zero verification" suggests you are either ill-informed, don't understand the meaning of "verifying evidence"  or have some reason to take liberties with the truth.

If you want a clearer, honest picture of what verifying evidence participants gather in a workshop talk to some participants who have done it.

As to the whether or not the system I teach works I suggest you get hold of a copy of Josh Langley's book, "Dying to Know, Is there life after death?"  Read Chapter 14 "Can I do it myself?  Communicating with the dead." 

I've never met Josh and he has not attended my workshops.  In his book Josh recounts finding my 5th book, "Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook," while he was attending a program at The Monroe Institute.  In Chapter 14 he writes about using what he learned in the Guidebook to successfully make contact and communicate several deceased people.  He also describes the verifying evidence he gathered from those people during these encounters.

So, Gman, how about you get your facts straight before you start spreading your falsehoods around?

Bruce

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #9 - Dec 13th, 2014 at 10:07am

This are two issues with what Bruce has written that I wish to comment on:

First regarding, "So, how is it used?  Simple...."

I would say this is in fact, not simple.  There are people who have been raised, since birth, without love.  Such people may have a great deal of distrust, or fear of the unknown.  They also may have a difficult time conjuring the image or notion of love to dispel the fear because they don't know that emotion developed; lacking the deep down seeded and grown awareness of love.

For Dana, I think you have to look inside yourself and discern whether an occasional image from a scary movie just pops into your head, or do you experience many such experiences and do you feel there is a theme of scary images and thoughts that plague you often.  Do you think you can readily counter such fears with an image of love, or are the fear incapacitating you when they occur.  If you don't believe you can counter such image readily, then there is a doubt disabling you.

Again, most people who are truly under the grip of fear, can not conjure the courage (or love) to take back control of the experience because they are overwhelmed by the fear. If they could, we wouldn't even be talking about this.

I for one, for a time, had been plague with waking terrors as I would rise from sleep to waking.  The terrors were as terrible as standing at the Gates of Mordor.  I can assure you, when you are that terrorized, and afraid to even open you eyes, you have not the ability to fight such things, unless the provided the necessary weapon.

Lastly, Gman says to remember their are angels and guides there to protect you....  I would retort, there are also very dark forces present as well.  The angels and guides may not necessarily be there to step in, or may be prevented from stepping in.

Forty years ago, I met the Source, and immediately I started getting sick without diagnosis.  Then one night when my wife and I were asleep, I woke up and I saw a gigantic bird of prey fly up to and land in our window and I was awake.  From their it leap onto my stomach with its talons.  At that very moment, my wife - sound asleep - reach out with one arm and struck me hard in my stomach with her finger nails, though she was sound asleep.

After that I suffered Crohn's disease for 28 years and angels or guides did not arrive to deliver me from the 130 obstruction I experiences over that time.  Eventually I became completely cured.

As I've been told out in focus 21, it's about purpose, and I've also been told there are forces against purpose.  It's not all lovey-dovey, peace, and harmony out there.

IP Logged

Reply #10 - Dec 14th, 2014 at 1:47am

Yes, love can be difficult to teach, particularly when so much apparent love is being taught.
There is much misunderstanding about fear too. Some of what people think is fear, is not fear, it is just hormones/chemicals producing physiological sensations. There are seeming layers to fear. One layer of fear would have us run away from a situation and save our self, another layer of fear would have us run into the situation to assist someone else. We may fear a threatening situation, or we may fear our conscience. Each would have us run in different directions and do different things, and one saves us in the short term and the other traumatises us in the long term. One fear is false, the other true. The second is what is meant by being God fearing, as opposed to fearing situations. Shakespeare also wrote of conscience making cowards of us all. Understanding fear, discerning between its different layers and qualities, and learning to harness it is a study we can all benefit from.

Regarding love, I don't think there is any better teaching manual on love than the new testament, but it takes a bit of study.

Personally I define love as the heartfelt wish that others learn and grow with a minimum of suffering.
Or
The heartfelt wish that suffering be minimal as lessons are learnt.

The wish has to be put into the heart, felt and sent forth.

Love must include forgiveness or it is not love. Forgiveness is love towards those who do harm/wrong. It is wishing that they learn and grow with minimum suffering as well.

Love must also be for freewill and its potential to learn. Without being for freewill, it is not love, it just becomes needy, domination, oppressing. We see this with some parents, often a mother, who profess to love their adult offspring and continue to manipulate and control them because they don't love offspring's freewill. Also dominant spouses who oppress, control the other, or each other, because they think they love each other but they don't appreciate each others freewill. Also socialists and their regimes who profess to be caring, but because they don't love people's freewill they just oppress them and call it caring.  If you don't love someone's freewill, then you don't love them at all, because freewill is what they are. We are freewill with potential to learn and grow from the use and consequences of our freewill and free intellect, and love serves freewill and is for freewill. It is the wishing well for others on their freewill journey. And love includes understanding of freewill making mistakes, therefor it is forgiving (is love regardless).

And love takes practice. It has to be pondered on, and practiced until we get it right. There are techniques to it that can make it easier to do and to understand.  But it is a subject polluted by fuzzy teaching and even false teaching or seeming love, so it is no wonder that people find it difficult to understand.

crossbow

IP Logged

olinerum

ALK Member

Poland
Reply #11 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 7:05am

Fear is the element of suffering.
Suffering is inseparable life element.

Unconditional love dissolves everything

Happy New Year
ole

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Reply #12 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 5:04pm

Happy New Year to you too, and thank you for all of your gentle, loving posts here. May each and every one of you receive your greatest joy in this new year.

IP Logged

Reply #13 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 10:13pm

Hello Ole.

A fruitful new year to you and your homeland. 

IP Logged

olinerum

ALK Member

Poland
Reply #14 - Jan 2nd, 2015 at 8:03am

Thank you crossbow !
How are You ?
Best wishes to You, my Friend.

There were storms around but unconditional love eases everything.

God is Love and...
Life is beautiful

ole

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.