Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Courses Beyond Gateway at TMI (Read 4948 times)
BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Courses Beyond Gateway at TMI
Nov 23rd, 2014 at 12:12pm

Greetings all...

Has anyone taken any of the advance classes, those beyond Gateway, at the Monroe Institute?

If so, can you say what your experience was like?  Do you intend to take more courses there?

Thanks,
Bill

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Re: Courses Beyond Gateway at TMI
Reply #1 - Nov 26th, 2014 at 2:04pm

BillB,

For my part I would say that the advanced TMI courses are definitely worth attending.  And now there are many different courses to chose from.  I attended Lifeline several times because I was interested in exploring our afterlife.  Starlines was a special treat since it explores far beyond human consciousness.

Bruce

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Reply #2 - Nov 27th, 2014 at 8:40pm

Thanks Bruce.  Those are my thoughts also, that is the advance courses being the goal.  StarLines did sound interesting.

Thanks,
Bill

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #3 - Dec 2nd, 2014 at 2:31am

I have never been to TMI, but I have acquaintances who go when they can, maybe once a year, so there is something that draws at least some people back multiple times. If you have the time and the extra cash, why not go?

I hope you will report back to us about your trip!

IP Logged

Whatisreality

ALK Member

Flyover Country
Reply #4 - Mar 29th, 2016 at 11:28am

Hi Everyone,

I know this thread is about a year and a half old but I just wanted to share my enthusiasm about training both with TMI and with Bruce next month.  I'll be going to TMI for my first visit taking the Gateway Voyage in June, after which I plan on attending Lifeline and from there maybe Starlines and others after that (it also depends on my finances and how much time I can take off from work and other considerations...)

As a side note, I'm rather new to the whole concept of accessing other realms of consciousness beyond C1 (as Robert Monroe has defined it), but it resonates so deeply with my past experiences and intuition.  I've always felt there was so much more to experience than what is perceived via the human senses, and that life is not limited to this seeming material phase were currently in.

I've been lurking here on this forum for the past several weeks and deeply appreciate the vast majority of posters who have shared their heartfelt experiences.  I've read Bob's first book and am also reading Bruce's books in preparation for his upcoming workshop.

Looking forward to more Good unfolding  Cool

All the Best,
Dean

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Mar 29th, 2016 at 12:45pm

Hello:

It would be great if you shared some of the experiences you have.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #6 - Mar 29th, 2016 at 2:58pm

Whatisreality wrote on Mar 29th, 2016 at 11:28am:
Looking forward to more Good unfolding  Cool

TMI's courses are a wonderful gift to Humankind and I highly recommend them.  I'm looking forward to seeing you at my workshop in Fort Collins too.

Bruce

IP Logged

Whatisreality

ALK Member

Flyover Country
Reply #7 - Mar 29th, 2016 at 10:05pm

Thank you Bruce, I'm looking forward to meeting you and working with you too!

Recoverer, The experiences I've had in the past that I alluded to above are times in my life where I've either had a "nugget" of guidance, or some wonderful wisdom or idea that would meet my need during a challenge.  I do ask for guidance and help prayerfully in my thought quite often, and sometimes the answers I've received are almost as if someone has spoken directly to me, but not aloud.

A [somewhat] recent example of this occurred in mid-2014. I am a hard-core bicyclist and during that summer I attempted to ride the Rio Grande trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen (about 90 miles round-trip) .  That morning the weather forecast showed only a 30% chance of thunderstorms so I decided to give it a shot.  Well, after about 25 miles on the trail the sky started to darken and then it opened up big time - I got soaked.  I was on a part of the trail that didn't have a lot of cover and by the time I found a tree where I could get out from under the rain I was freezing - the rain went through the several layers I put on when it started and I was starting to feel sick, my nose started to become stuffed up.  It was a mental struggle to not be fearful about being stuck in a bad situation.

I eventually calmed down a bit and finally just asked for one thought that would carry me through the next few hours - what came to me then was a reminder of," the only thing that really is contagious is Divine, Perfect Love - and there is no cure from that...".  This thought had a profound effect on me - I forgot all about my predicament, and finished the ride back and the drive home without any ill effects.  It was as if a very dear friend had shared this thought with me at a time when I most needed it.

In Bruce's 2000 address in Sydney he spoke of "Boost"  (PUL) and those who had graduated to the "Land of Angels" -  that hit a chord with me.  I want to think that maybe I've been the recipient of help similar to this, especially in times when I've had a physical/life challenge or have had a sudden change of heart that gave me clarity of thought to make a good decision.  You can Google his Sydney, 2000 address and give it a watch if you haven't already.

I hope I haven't been too long-winded here, just wanted to share an experience that has been meaningful to me.

All the Best,
Dean

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #8 - Mar 29th, 2016 at 11:53pm

Dean:

I meant the experiences you'll have at future Bruce Moen and TMI workshops, but thank you for sharing what you shared. Sounds like a nice experience.

Albert

Whatisreality wrote on Mar 29th, 2016 at 10:05pm:
Thank you Bruce, I'm looking forward to meeting you and working with you too!

Recoverer, The experiences I've had in the past that I alluded to above are times in my life where I've either had a "nugget" of guidance, or some wonderful wisdom or idea that would meet my need during a challenge.  I do ask for guidance and help prayerfully in my thought quite often, and sometimes the answers I've received are almost as if someone has spoken directly to me, but not aloud.

A [somewhat] recent example of this occurred in mid-2014. I am a hard-core bicyclist and during that summer I attempted to ride the Rio Grande trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen (about 90 miles round-trip) .  That morning the weather forecast showed only a 30% chance of thunderstorms so I decided to give it a shot.  Well, after about 25 miles on the trail the sky started to darken and then it opened up big time - I got soaked.  I was on a part of the trail that didn't have a lot of cover and by the time I found a tree where I could get out from under the rain I was freezing - the rain went through the several layers I put on when it started and I was starting to feel sick, my nose started to become stuffed up.  It was a mental struggle to not be fearful about being stuck in a bad situation.

I eventually calmed down a bit and finally just asked for one thought that would carry me through the next few hours - what came to me then was a reminder of," the only thing that really is contagious is Divine, Perfect Love - and there is no cure from that...".  This thought had a profound effect on me - I forgot all about my predicament, and finished the ride back and the drive home without any ill effects.  It was as if a very dear friend had shared this thought with me at a time when I most needed it.

In Bruce's 2000 address in Sydney he spoke of "Boost"  (PUL) and those who had graduated to the "Land of Angels" -  that hit a chord with me.  I want to think that maybe I've been the recipient of help similar to this, especially in times when I've had a physical/life challenge or have had a sudden change of heart that gave me clarity of thought to make a good decision.  You can Google his Sydney, 2000 address and give it a watch if you haven't already.

I hope I haven't been too long-winded here, just wanted to share an experience that has been meaningful to me.

All the Best,
Dean

IP Logged

Whatisreality

ALK Member

Flyover Country
Reply #9 - Mar 30th, 2016 at 2:25am

No worries Albert, it's all good!  Smiley Wink Cool Huh Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2016 at 11:06am by Whatisreality »  

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Mar 30th, 2016 at 6:32pm

I think if a person feels nudged to attend (a, or) further program(s) at TMI, then there are possibly deeper reasons, and it's important to pay attention to such nudges.

At the same time, one of the messages i got at Gateway, was all that i truly need was ultimately within, and a matter of focus, desire, and intent on opening up and a matter of practice and putting energy into it without being over attached. 

So i don't think that one should necessarily feel the need (in an overly attached way) to attend a TMI program either.

Many humans have had nonphysical experiences, contact with guidance, etc way before TMI has been around and will continue way after it's long gone.  As far as tools and props go, they teach/use some pretty good ones, but ultimately, you don't need them--basic meditation and prayer, if consistently practiced in line with living a spiritually, love attuned life, will take a person just as far (i might add that a healthy lifestyle and diet, especially a more vegetarian diet, while not necessary, also seems to help).

Good news for those that don't have an extra few thousand lying around for such things.

I inject this counter balance, because i've known some folks overly attached to TMI, and whom apparently had the belief that they had to go to TMI to have relevant and valuable experiences, and because the place does tend to have a boosting effect. 
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2016 at 7:57pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.