Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Angelic encounter (Read 1099 times)
jetman

Canada
Angelic encounter
Nov 15th, 2014 at 6:05pm

Two years ago my grandfather passed away. I live 3 hours away from my home town and didn't get home much to visit over the past 15 years however I did stop in and visited with my grand father and grandmother when we did return home several times a year. I work in a retail store and just after my grandfather passed away I was feeling a lot of regret for not visiting enough, I was working on the sales floor when I was approach by a 72 year old man dressed in a cotton shirt open v neck and beige cotton pants, he had what looked like a metal beaded necklace like the ones that hold a plug in a bathroom sink his wife was dressed in a plane yellow dress. The man said hello and introduced him self as Avon and his wife Marry and told me he was from up north of Quebec. He than began to speak to me about not having regrets in life, and how he knew I was a good person. He than began to speak to me about the eternal validity of the soul and how we are never alone. As I am into the spiritual side of things I was able to hold a conversation with him about the soul. He told me that he would look me up in my next life and winked at me and said good bye. This conversation lasted for about 20 min or so. when he left me and continued shopping I went to the back and told a friend about the conversation I had and they ask me to point the gentlemen out so we went back to the sales floor and they where gone. We looked around the store and no one even saw these two people. I believe that this was an angelic encounter!

IP Logged

BillB

ALK Member

NorthEast
Re: Angelic encounter
Reply #1 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 12:45pm

Years ago, I would drive cross country a lot, and due to the time required would often drive til very late and then sleep in my car, then hit the road again.

Once I was crossing sacred Indian ground in Wyoming.  I went to sleep in the car and woke up to find white faces around my vehicle looking into the car.  They didn't alarm me at all and I fell back asleep. 

The next day continuing my drive thru this area, a great black bird came down and flew along side my driver's window.  I looked at it and thought, wow that's a big crow.  Then i realized it was an eagle as it continued to fly along with me!  Then it flew off.  "Immediately" on my passenger side window a big hawk flew along that window for a long time too.  Just amazing.  I figured the spirits were greeting me.

Then a friend of mine that was Sioux Indian had an uncle that was the medicine man on a reservation and he passed away. My friend drove to the reservation but missed the ceremonies and was deeply troubled by that.

During his drive home, extremely depressed.  A big eagle flew down over the hood of his truck in front of his face (!) and flew over the hood for some minutes, then flew off.  My friend said he remembered the Indian tradition is the departed may visit as great birds and realized that was his uncle. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.