Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New on the board- please explain this to me...... (Read 2076 times)
Tx Woman

ALK Member

New on the board- please explain this to me......
Sep 28th, 2014 at 6:57pm

I am very much a believer in the afterlife and have had some personal experiences with my parents contacting me, but this was amazing.  I was sitting in rush hour traffic last week and my mind was just wandering- suddenly I had this floodgate open up with memories of my old high school boyfriend from Nebraska.  We were very close for 3 years of my high school.  He was my first serious boyfriend.   But, I broke up with him midway through senior year, I wanted to date others.   Anyway, I went my way and he went his.   I really never heard about him since- he was from a completely different part of town and different high school.  I have been married for 34 years, 4 grown kids, etc.   Then, completely out of the blue- I get the memories, even the deep feelings I had for him rushing into my brain.   I can't describe it.  I immediately Googled him and the only thing that came up? His obituary.  He had passed away 4 weeks prior (Aug 21st!!!).   I was stunned.  I was thinking about him all night and in am when I awoke and got to work, I thought to myself "Lynn (my boyfriends first name)- if that was you, please give me a sign TODAY!"   I walked straight into work, relayed the whole story to my co- worker, I even shared that his father had committed suicide when he was a young boy. This prompted her to tell me that she had a teacher when she was in school (she's from TX) that they all loved - he committed suicide and how devastated they all were and his name was Mr. Rose.    I about fell off my chair- my boyfriends last name----- Rose!      I've heard plenty of stories about family members, grandparents, kids.... Contacting their relatives after they die.  Has anyone ever heard of this?   I hadn't seen him or really thought about him in 36-37 yrs!!   I've sure thought a lot about him this past week though. 

Thanks for any insight anyone can give me about this

Tx Woman

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: New on the board- please explain this to me......
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2014 at 2:56pm

Hello Tx Woman.

Check out this site. After death communication (ADC) has happened for a lot of people.

http://www.after-death.com/

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #2 - Nov 9th, 2014 at 1:19am

Hi Tx Woman, welcome to Bruce's site. 

The experience you described is the same kind of telepathic phenomenon that happens when you suddenly think of someone and then the phone rings and it's them.  You were picking up on a psychic connection, a thought connection.  You probably sensed his energy and the way you received the message was by having memories of him. 

I love it when this kind of stuff happens to me, whether the other person is living or deceased.  It's great confirmation of how connected we truly are, across distance, time, and death. 

By the way, great for you that you asked for confirmation and received it!!!  Way to go!  It took me a long, long time to think of doing that and to remember to do it. 

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

IsabellaWalker

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Jan 6th, 2015 at 6:08am

As mentioned by the earlier posts, After death experiences has happened to many. I too read some of them, I wish I could give you the link. wait lemme search, Will be back..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.