Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
An important, must see, and well done video (Read 4211 times)
Justin (formerly a channel)
Ex Member

An important, must see, and well done video
Sep 13th, 2014 at 9:31am

I apologize that this doesn't have anything to do with the afterlife, nonphysical, or Bruce's work, but given the extreme importance of the topic to everyone living on the earth, i figure it's worth sharing here. Imo, it's a definite part of the reason/catalyst for the "Earth changes" that Bruce has talked about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC3tINgWfQE&list=UUEHsSWvrGVSIA63OV3J6vhA

IP Logged

seagull

ALK Member

land sea sky
Re: An important, must see, and well done video
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2014 at 7:55am

Each person has their own point of view, and to each their own. For me, I have come to the decision for myself that the best change comes from within. No sense of victimization serves to strengthen the core of an individual -- only power from within manifests into a brighter and lighter life for the individual. It is important to release the power that others appear to have over oneself. It is called independence, self-reliance. I can stand in front of any powerful person in this world and know that I am their equal, and I don't have to fight them over it. Just know that you and only you are the captain of your own ship.

Have a great day, Justin. Smilin' at ya.

“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”

― Socrates
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2014 at 10:37am by seagull »  

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Sep 20th, 2014 at 3:07pm

Hi Justin,

I agree that people should be prepared for anything we may need to face throughout our lifetime... floods, earthquakes, financial, illness... and the list goes on and on...

The best way to prepare is as Seagull mentions... from the inside so that we are emotionally prepared to greet any situation with love rather than fear.  And this video is not only fear-based, it is GOP fear propaganda!  Notice the sources when watching the video.  All are pushing the GOP agenda. 

Not to say that the dems are any better, only that this is a fear-based video with the intent of trying to scare people.

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 24th, 2014 at 11:28pm

seagull wrote on Sep 19th, 2014 at 7:55am:
Each person has their own point of view, and to each their own. For me, I have come to the decision for myself that the best change comes from within. No sense of victimization serves to strengthen the core of an individual -- only power from within manifests into a brighter and lighter life for the individual. It is important to release the power that others appear to have over oneself. It is called independence, self-reliance. I can stand in front of any powerful person in this world and know that I am their equal, and I don't have to fight them over it. Just know that you and only you are the captain of your own ship.

Have a great day, Justin. Smilin' at ya.

“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”

― Socrates

You've made certain erroneous assumptions about someone you don't know much at all.  You don't know where i am coming from in speaking out about these corrupt forces. 

In any case, while i do agree some with the above philosophy, i also see an important balance of inner and outer. 

You spoke to the inner, Yin aspect well, but, there is also a Yang and outer aspect to pay attention to too. 

Take slavery and civil rights, the latter which was an issue not that long ago in this country.  Would it have been enough for people to have just said what you have said, that we just need to worry about ourselves and improving ourselves to have a positive impact on the world?  People aren't victims, we can only be captains of our own ships, etc

Seems it required A LOT more than that to change some very, very wrong and limiting things going on in the world at the time. 

There are still many very wrong and limiting things going on in the world, but our media and political system is so manipulated, plus the average American having benefited so much materially from the corruption and destructive influence of our nation on the rest of the world...

Well, isn't it easy at times to kind of look the other way?

That video link i shared, is all about exposing that hidden, very high cost that we Americans benefit from while a chunk of the world suffers directly from our apathy and lack of societal pressure on our own government to change for the better. 

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 24th, 2014 at 11:57pm

Lights of Love wrote on Sep 20th, 2014 at 3:07pm:
Hi Justin,

I agree that people should be prepared for anything we may need to face throughout our lifetime... floods, earthquakes, financial, illness... and the list goes on and on...

The best way to prepare is as Seagull mentions... from the inside so that we are emotionally prepared to greet any situation with love rather than fear.  And this video is not only fear-based, it is GOP fear propaganda!  Notice the sources when watching the video.  All are pushing the GOP agenda. 

Not to say that the dems are any better, only that this is a fear-based video with the intent of trying to scare people.

Kathy, i'm not sure what video you are addressing, but surely you didn't watch the entire video and just try to comment on it in such a completely off and biased way?

While i don't personally know the person behind those video's, i've watched enough of them to know that this person neither identifies with nor speaks for either Republicans nor Democrats. 

He tries to expose the lies, manipulation, and propaganda of the US government and the special interests that primarily control/influence same.   He clearly understands that this is not about a particular party affiliation but about a larger issue of greed, corruption, and power hunger and how much special interests influence our government and also the world. 

Most of the information he shares is based on plain fact, and what is "theory" or tying together of different individual facts to see a larger picture, is usually pretty sound, matter of fact, and grounded. If there is anything "fearful" about it, well it comes from getting a glimpse into the dark side of the small percentage of the population whom is both psychopathic and in positions of much material power and influence in the world and that is...well a little worrisome on some levels. 

So please, some specific examples which indicate that he is pushing some kind of GOP agenda? 

He primarily shows mainstream media sources to show people their manipulation and propaganda tactics to try to get us into wars, changing laws, etc 

I truly do not understand where you are coming from in your interpretation of that video. It would appear that you watched a minute or two of it, and then formed an opinion about the whole thing based on the first minute or two.  That's the only possible way that i can explain such an interpretation on your part.

These are important issues, please be a little more clear when speaking on them--our voices, especially when expressed, matter and have an influence. 

"Some people will just not hear you clearly, not because you don't speak clearly, but because they see you in a certain way and in a certain fixed light and that influences how they interpret and perceive you. When we view others through the eyes of Love, we will perceive them very clearly--all the positive and lack thereof."  Anonymous

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Sep 25th, 2014 at 10:25am

Quote:
He primarily shows mainstream media sources to show people their manipulation and propaganda tactics to try to get us into wars, changing laws, etc 

Yes, this is my point.  In my opinion, we are being sucked into yet another war!  How?  We are being manipulated by fear propaganda, conspiracy theories, etc., etc.  Of course all this started years ago and continues today.  Americans wanted out of the middle east.  Now public opinion has changed.

However, even though the video uses fear propraganda from GOP sources (Fox News) I did misunderstand the intent of the person(s) that made the video.  There are actually several videos and I'd clicked off the page before the next one began.  I just watched 3 of them and it does seem this guy is trying to do something to wake people up.  I'm not sure I completely agree with his tactics, (He's using fear to manipulate as well.) but I think his intent is good.

Fear = confusion.  Anytime people feel afraid they do not have the ability to think clearly and could be easily manipulated.  This guy is pushing an agenda, using fear tactics as well as the powers that be that he condemns.  Want a real lasting solution?  In short, love is the answer, which means mutual cooperation, kindness, respect, etc.  And, even though you may not agree, this, as Seagull indicates, begins with changing yourself.  You can't change the world unless you change yourself first.  The world is a reflection of our overall quality of consciousness.  Unfortunately, wars and all other kinds of atrocities will continue to exist unless each of us chooses to change from the inside out.

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #6 - Oct 2nd, 2014 at 7:30pm

Kathy wrote re: bettering the world through changing oneself: Quote:
...And, even though you may not agree, this, as Seagull indicates, begins with changing yourself...

Why wouldn't i agree? 

I've put MUCH effort into changing myself for the better so as to have a positive impact on others/the world, and continue to try. 

I actually very much agree with it, however, as i earlier pointed out to Seagull, spiritual belief systems, thoughts, etc without works and holistic service isn't much helpful to the world.   

Yeah, start with self, and then also be active in service.

Exposing corruption in high places is an important task.  It's important for Americans especially to know how far gone our political system and government is--mainly, so that in the near future when we have to start over, we won't repeat the same mistakes and keep on putting socio/psychopathic people in positions of much material power and influence. 

I earlier gave the example of slavery and civil rights.  These were not issues that were just going to change by people meditating, having spiritual thoughts, beliefs, etc  It wasn't enough to just change self and speak about PUL, etc.   People had to fight, risk their reputations, lives, etc, etc in order to enact real changes in these areas.  In fact, that kind of service goes hand in hand with PUL.  I've done Dr. King's chart--it's no surprise that the man had a rather faster vibratory chart--he obviously was a rather mature, service Soul who came to further the work of Christ in the Earth.   

It wasn't enough to sing kumbyah and feel good about ourselves which the New Age brand of spirituality so popular nowadays. 

No, a certain amount of people had to take a good long hard look at the society they lived in and say, "enough is enough.  We need change." and not some Obama full of crap "change" that benefits special interests, no, real change in the streets, pressure on the powers that be and existing power structures.

To me, there is a ever an important balance between inner and outer, Yin and Yang, Feminine and Masculine.   Both you and Seagull strike me as being polarized to the Yin/Feminine as a trend and so you promote that attunement and way.  Like attracts, begets, resonates with, and likes Like.   The essence of Yin--receptivity.  Great for perceiving and psychic receiving of info, etc, not so good for dynamic change, which requires some Fire as well. 

And what at first seems like destruction, is naught but paving the way for greater expansion--much like the role of active, Masculine Fire in nature.   

Fire is what we need, and Fire is what we will get.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.