Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Nanci Danison-Difference between dreams and NDEs (Read 1629 times)
Rondele
Ex Member

Nanci Danison-Difference between dreams and NDEs
Aug 6th, 2014 at 4:49pm

This is from Danison's email to subscribers.  All I can say is that if I had a dream similar to hers, I would certainly have thought it was more than a dream.  So it's possible that what we think of as real retrievals or other other-worldly experiences may not be all that they seem.

Several readers and YouTube viewers have asked me: "how can you be sure that your near-death experience was not simply a vivid dream?" Last week I had an NDE-like dream and can now answer that question with more specificity.

I dreamed I was in the Light with a group of Light Beings. The Light Beings were luminescent, humanoid shaped and had no facial features. They wore long, flowing white robes that pooled under their feet. Naturally, being me, my first thought was: "I wonder if they realize they are standing on their robes and if they move they'll fall over?" My mother, who died in 1994, came from behind me and crossed the area where I was standing. She had on matching patterned shorts and a man shirt-type top, like shorty pajamas, and was very young looking. She passed by me and crossed a void over to a rectangular opening where there were other Light Beings. I cried out and asked her to take me with her. She turned around and said: "There are two types of people. People like me who can come and go from the physical world at will. And 'corporate' people like you and those with you. Corporate types have to live out their physical lives no matter how painful or distressing. That's just how it works. Stay with Patty and Ann." I woke up literally suffocating. My nose was totally congested and I was having a major asthma attack. My heart was beating a mile a minute. The dream scared me.

This sounds like an NDE account, doesn't it? And I was in physical danger of suffocating, so having an NDE would be possible. But, here is how I know this was a dream rather than an NDE: (1) the area I was standing in had partial walls that did not seem real. In my NDE, when I manifested physical environments they were absolutely as real as any human experience. (2) Light Beings do not wear clothes. (3) The void kept morphing between various human concepts. Sometimes it was outer space and other times it was an open chasm. It was nothing like the void I felt in my NDE. (4) The area where my mother went morphed as well. Sometimes it looked like the opening to the back of an 18-wheeler truck. Other times the dimensions changed to a horizontal rectangle rather than a vertical one. Sometimes it looked like a tunnel.

Nothing I saw in my NDE morphed like that as I tried to figure out what it was. The most similar incident in my NDE was when my five Light Being friends became visible after I saw the five horizontal bands of light. I couldn't tell whether the Light Beings came out of those lights or those lights had been all I could see of my friends while they were at a distance. But it wasn't like the morphing in my dream. (5) What my mother told me does not square with what I learned in the afterlife. There may well be Light Being parts of Source that do come and go from the physical universe at will. And my mother might be one of them. But Light Being souls do not have to stay in physical bodies if the lives they have chosen are not producing the experiences intended. Living a human life is a choice, not a prison sentence. (6) My mother's name was Patricia Ann. (7) I had just that day replaced my computer screensaver with a picture of me with my high school friend Patty. And I had looked up an e-mail from my friend Ann to get some information she sent me. Recognizing elements or events from earlier in the day is a big clue that you are experiencing a dream rather than an NDE. (8) I recognized the experience as one of the three types of phenomena humans call dreams. I learned in the afterlife that some dreams are actually communications between a Light Being soul and its body warning the sleeping body to wake up and take care of a problem. (9) I was never scared during my NDE. (10) There was no feeling of unconditional love in this dream, as there always is during an NDE.

Thank you so much for being open to the messages I returned from the afterlife to share.

Nanci

IP Logged

heisenberg69

England
Re: Nanci Danison-Difference between dreams and NDEs
Reply #1 - Aug 7th, 2014 at 2:19pm

Interesting. Maybe the difference between dreaming and full-scale NDEs is on a continuum rather than a false/true duality. At the dreaming end our individual hopes, fears, desires etc. are largely creating/moulding the reality or environment; the 'deeper' we move toward full NDE the less the non-physical environment is individually thought malleable and exists beyond our individual creation in a larger more expansive way. Maybe the difference is one of degree rather than kind as even impressive NDEs may have a an element of personal perspective on them.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.