Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Square 'window' in Sun (Read 2353 times)
2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Square 'window' in Sun
May 12th, 2014 at 5:00pm

Yahoo news is showing a photo of a square window toward the bottom of the sun. They said it streams out energy, more than typical sun rays.  Some potential connections to our afterlife interests come to mind:

It's position makes it similar to launching ramps of some sci-fi spaceships. What if it too is launching but it's launching souls into this solar system that then go to various planets for their next life experiences?
and
What if the 'window' we see as a means to launch ourselves into the afterlife is somehow connected to this great sun window? I mean that by imaging the window of light one connects oneself with the supreme. ??

Google search : copy and paste if not active --

NASA spacecraft spies square hole in sun's sphere
UPI 3 hours ago
NASA Spots Square-Shaped 'Hole' in the Sun (Video)

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Re: Square 'window' in Sun
Reply #1 - May 13th, 2014 at 6:23am

OK, forget the far-flung possibilities. (Pun intended.) (-: So
how likely is it that a random bunch of electrons or protons whatever tore open a hole that is so geometric with such clear straight edges?

Doesn't it seem like  it's possible that the window is intentionally there?
Have you ever tried drawing a square on a sphere?

Did you look at the NASA video yet?

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - May 13th, 2014 at 5:03pm

Back in the 1950's--'60's one method of going OB was to imagine a window of light and focus on moving into it. The window of light was also 'used' as a reminder to those dying to look for the window and 'go to the light.' It was/is a passageway between realms.

I just realized that that technique with the window of light isn't mentioned much anymore in the many books and websites involved with afterlife subjects so you all are not familiar with it.

Because the window of light has been a step into out-of-body experiences for me, I saw a connection between it and the square on the sun (which isn't dark of course as it appears in photos but is just a different type of light/energy than is shown in the surface whirls, as is explained in the NASA notes.)

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - May 13th, 2014 at 9:20pm

Hey Bets,

It is a fascinating phenomenon  I can't speak to the spiritual implications of it, because, quite frankly, I just don't know.  But meaning is something we all may assign to things, and as such, your analogy is poetic.

From my point of view, I feel we all exist simultaneously in spirit, and in the earth plane.  To me, I see us as walling our awareness off in physical bodies, but not actually traveling out of the spiritual plane.  I believe that the reason people "astral travel" is that the notion of their consciousness residing in a body is comfortable to them.  So that when they explore they must explore in a body, although it is an astral one. 

From my perspective, the travel isn't a physical movement.  It is a focusing of consciousness.  Light often represents love, truth and what is "good" in a symbolic representation.  So, yes, there are many stories of going into the light.  And yet, I don't think it is any destination we can truly miss.  If we turned away from the light, it would be because our attention was drawn to something else.  Maybe we got caught up in earthly or ego related concerns.  But if our heart were already in "the light" the travel from our bodies would be a metaphor, and not a real movement of a physical "us" to another physical location.

My two cents anyway.  Thanks for the cool picture and ideas.

M

IP Logged

2bets

ALK Member

SE USA
Reply #4 - May 16th, 2014 at 6:56am

Thanks you for your comments, Matthew. Almost everything you say, particularly in regard to analogies and metaphors, I agree with --  except to one small degree that to me makes all the difference in the world.

I 'm not sure your comments make room for a small  point of consciousness  that can escape the weight of our physical incarnation and do so before our current incarnation ends. Through its travels imo we gain experiences that often show up later in the guise of our metaphors.

I think we all agree that we aren't planted in the here and now of physical experience -- we extend ourselves back through our memories and forwards with our hopes, for limited examples. As well, we can extend some bit of consciousness into other non-physical realms. And by analogous extension, none of the physical world is mired in its physical form but has other purpose in energy realms we call spiritual, ethereal.

I do think our business while on Earth is to experience this weight and breadth of physicality -- all its effects on our souls and on others. Yet I also cherish the opportunity to occasionally move out of the physical.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - May 16th, 2014 at 8:25am

Hi Bets,

I think we do agree.  See I think that our consciousness is centered (by our own choice) in the physical, but by our very nature is not truly confined here.  It is our choice and belief systems that confine us (imo).  It seems to me we travel out of the physical plane when we sleep and at other times.  The boundaries of the physical are only as strong as our belief system and conviction.

M

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.