Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Harmful EVP's while I recorded my sleep apnea (Read 4565 times)
wade

Afterlife Knowledge Member

centreville Virginia
Harmful EVP's while I recorded my sleep apnea
May 7th, 2014 at 5:09am

I used to record my breathing cause of sleep aphnea and I heard a voice say he wuz going to kill me! Also whispers of a guy and girl.
   My TMI belief system has fallen apart so when i wuz reading the bible i said out loud and god willforgive you and I heard NO HE won't in the backround!

Unfotunatly I lost them on my phone and they didnt transfer to my memory card! Am I in danger?

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

DocM

Re: Harmful EVP's while I recorded my sleep apnea
Reply #1 - May 7th, 2014 at 9:51am

Hey Wade,

There are all types of people in this world, and I suppose all types in the spiritual realms too.  I am not sure whether EVP is more easily attuned to lower consciousness entities, but it certainly may make sense.  Even if you found a couple of astral "thugs", so what?

It has been my experience and that of many that no one has the ability to control you or your actions in the real world, more than you yourself.  So a few annoying statements from astral jerks shouldn't throw you. 

The important point here is not to pay it too much mind or give your power over to another.  You are always in control and can always make your own choices. 

I tried making EVP recordings a number of years back.  The messages were difficult to hear, and this was frustrating.  There was also a small amount of fear involved in making the recordings.  In the end, I decided it wasn't the right way to explore for me.

Matthew

IP Logged

wade

centreville Virginia
Re: Harmful EVP's while I recorded my sleep apnea
Reply #2 - May 9th, 2014 at 5:03am

Thank you matthew for taking the time to give advice. I take meds which attract thoose thugs. I went to a reiki healing and the "Reiki Masters" said I released something very negative. It was in me attatched to me, and I still take those meds.
    It took them a month to get it out of their house!   With astral projection, and focus levels I attracked alot of lower vibrations. I also had a seizure and don't remember to much about how to clean myself off. But I will take your advice and take my power back.

Theres alot of negative energy in my house perhaps that will help. I'll need to reread all bruces publishings again. Does that sound good? Thanks again 4 the advice! Sent u Pul hope u got it Sincerly wade

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.